Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Kitchen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 10:29 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Normal l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: No One l Item/s ➤: Wooden Spoon l State ➤: Visible
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

+Exits+

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Theme: Dollhouse ~ Melanie Martinez

Out.Of.Chains: Sorry! Suffering from writer's block...

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 9:53 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Each Other l Item/s ➤: Cooking Supplies l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

Sayuri smiled wide as she entered the kitchen once more. It wasn't technically "her" kitchen, but she was gonna call it hers. Sayuri picked up Sachi and put her on the counter like the day before and kissed her forehead. Alright sweetie, if someone comes change ok?

Alrighty~ Let's begin! Sayuri went to the pantries and grabbed anything that would be eaten for breakfast. Placing all the ingredients on the counter, she began to work her magic. Literally, her food was magic. First she started with something easy, an eggs and bacon breakfast. She made 2 different typed of eggs (for those who are picky) and made the bacon nice and crispy. Next, Sayuri focused on the perfect pancakes. With around 5 pans sitting in front of her, Sayuri flipped down the line making it look like anyone could make around 50 pancakes with little effort. After the pancakes, Sayuri worked on is cousin, the waffle. Mixing her batter, Sayuri poured and made about 40 of those. After all the main dishes were done, Sayuri began to think of one student in particular, and looked at her daughter. Perhaps.... Sayuri smiled and walked back to the fridge grabbing out some new ingredients. She didn't think many students would choose this meal, but eh. Sayuri made her home favorite, salmon and miso. Lastly, Sayuri chopped up some healthy fruit.

This didn't all take her but an hour. There we go~ All finished. Once its time well bring it out~

User Image

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 4:27 am
User Image

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Unknown l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Invisible

Mithos walked around the campus bored. This place had nothing to offer him, until he smelled amazing food. Following the smell brought him to the kitchen. Peeking into the kitchen, Mithos saw an older woman with long brown hair and glasses. She seemed to be the chef, for she was very hands on with all the food. There was also a small creature relaxing next to the woman. Strange... he thought. Mithos continued to watch her in silence as he was entranced by her cooking. She moves like my sister....

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.
I wanted my own world, so I don’t regret my choice.
I would make the same choice all over again.
I will continue to choose this path!”

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 4:44 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Sachi & Student l Item/s ➤: Cooking Supplies l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

Putting the final touches on her dishes, Sayuri stepped back and admired her masterpieces. She loved to cook! Giving the little kitsune a smile, she took a strawberry and popped it into her mouth. Ohhh~ So sweet~

Sayuri felt a set of eyes on her, and looked over at their owner. Standing in the doorway was a young boy with blonde hair and blue eyes. Swallowing the strawberry, Sayuri waved to the boy with a smile. Well hello there~ Come on in I don't bite~ Would you like some breakfast? Its all very yummy and fresh! Sayuri clapped her hands together and giggled.

User Image

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:15 am
User Image

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Unknown l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Invisible

Damn. He had been seen. Mithos really didn't want to converse with this woman, nor did her really even care about the woman at all, he just liked how she cooked. Cursing in his name, Mithos put on a fake smile and walked it the room. After thousands of years, at least he knew how to trick others. Hello, all this food looks so amazing... where did you learn to cook? Ummm...my name is Mithos, what's yours? There was some silence in between questions. Trying to make small talk was hard, but he didn't want the woman to think he was odd.

Looking at the knives and cooking tools, Mithos smiled. Cooking reminded his of a happier time in his life when his sister was alive. It was once of his escapes from this world. My sister taught me to cook. If you ever need a fill in, don't hesitate to call me. Mithos bit his tongue but felt no pain. Why did he just offer himself to do something?

"Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:30 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Sachi & Student l Item/s ➤: Cooking Supplies l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

Sayuri smiled as she watched the boy walk into the kitchen. He seemed shy, quiet, introverted. It was kinda cute, however the weirdest thing about him was that Sayuri couldn't read his aura. Hehe well hello Mithos my name is Ms. Sayuri~ The little creature walked a little closer to him and then ran away behind Sayuri. Hehe, this is Sachi, she's a little shy~ Sayuri giggled as she looked around the kitchen. Goodness, I've been cooking since I was around your age! I never learned from one person however, I would be taught from a bunch of different people. I use to own my own restaurant back home~ A smile creeped up on Sayuri's face as she began to think about her home. She missed it dearly.

Sayuri clapped lightly as Mithos began to talk about cooking and his sister. How exciting! I bet she is an amazing cook as well! Hehe I'm sure you are one amazing cook yourself! Hmmm...I would love to take you up on that offer if you don't mind~ You can actually come by any time and help me out if you would like~ The more the merrier~ Sayuri quickly looked around and smiled. Taking a pair of chopsticks, Sayuri broke off a piece of extra cooked salmon and waked to him. Say Awwww~ Sayuri chuckles as she make a "O" with her mouth.

User Image

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 12:43 pm
User Image

Mithos watched as the woman talked. Honestly, he took no interest in what she was saying, but he kept a smile on to act the part. He did however think about coming in to cook when she needed help. Not to please her, but to relax and keep face.

The next thing Mithos knew, Sayuri was standing in front of him with food in his face. He cocked his head back and looked at the food. Ummm...n-no thank you... but thank you... I actually am not feeling so well... but I'm sure that it taste amazing. It sure smells good. Mithos watched as the woman's face seemed sad that he wasn't taking her food. Letting out a sigh, Mithos leaned forward and took the salmon off the chopstick. Mmmm~ It takes amazing! Lies. He didn't know what it tasted like, he couldn't taste. But to prevent any problems, Mithos knew lying was the best course of action.

Mithos watched the sun rise through the windows. I need to find my first class... I don't know where it is.. Mithos smiled towards the chef. Please excuse me, I'm new and I must find my first class so I am not late. I will happily come visit and help cook. I hope you have a good day and thank you for the sample! Mithos waved as he turned and exited the kitchen. As soon as he was out of sight, Mithos's face returned to a stoic and emotionless look.

-Exit-

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 1:07 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Sayuri didn't realize she made a sad face when he rejected her food, but she gave a big smile once Mithos took the salmon off her chopsticks. She was happy to hear that her food was still on point.

Sayuri nodded as the boy talked about finding his class. Oh of course! Please don't let me keep you! She waved to the boy as he left. There was something about him... she thought as she turned back to the baby kitsune. The sun rose, but outside was dark and gloomy. Sayuri put her chopsticks down and picked up the little creature with a smile. You wanna go play in the rain? Most parents would do everything in their power to prevent their child from going to play in the rain, usually due to the kid getting sick. Sayuri om the other hand was the opposite. Instructing the rest of the staff to deliver all the food to the great hall, Sayuri picked up the baby kitsune and left for the rain.

-Exit-

User Image

Current Theme ➤: ~Swing~

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 1:17 pm
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Kiddies Chef l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Sachi l Item/s ➤: Bowl Of Pelmeni Soup

Kazi was frantically working around the kitchen with his hair kept in a bun and wearing an apron. He doesn't have an idea what four year olds eat except for candy. He was willing to prepare the girl a warm pot porridge but he was afraid there will be a lack of flavor or wouldn't take a liking to the girl. So what was he cooking you ask? Well Pelmeni, it is a russian dumplings, 'Japan also serve dumplings too...da?' he decide to go along with the dish.

Sachi would be sitting by a table counter wearing a blue wolf bib around her neck. Don't ask how his old stuff got around his luggage! Or how he was still holding on to it! Pots and pans were all over the place, along with seasons and spices thrown into the air and add to the steaming bowl of soup. Once he was done cooking the dish. He wore a pair of mittens then carried the bowl of hot soup towards his little customer. "All done little one.~ I have prepared steaming hot Pelmeni Soup to varm your little belly. Ze dumplings have tasty herbs added to the packed meat fillings of beef inside, drowned with simple chicken broth. Flavourful and healthy at ze same time!" he introduced his dish like he was talking to a well round chef. He pulled out a spoon and scoop the soup containing the chicken soup and a small dumpling, he hovered the spoon over to Sachi's mouth. "Now say, 'Ahhh~!'" he prays she doesn't spit it out...

"Throw me to the wolves
And I'll returning leading the
pack"

Theme - Dark Choral Music - The Ashes Will Be Woken

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 1:43 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy/Calm l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Kazi l Item/s ➤: Phone/Ducky/Yummy Food l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

Sachi sat happily on the counter as she watched Kazi cook. While sucking her thumb, she began to play with the little blue bib he had put on her. She liked the face on the bib and pretended she was petting it like it was a real wolf. Once Kazi had finished preparing her meal, Sachi sat up and clapped. When Kazi help the spoon up to her mouth, Sachi began to blow on it. Mommy had taught her to do that with hot food, because then it made them cold again! Ahhhhh!!! the little girl cooed and opened her mouth wide. She chomped down on the spoon full of food and began to chew. The little girl put her hands on her cheeks as she chewed, and once she swallowed she smiled big. I wuv it Kachi!!! It yummy! Moe pwease! Sachi opened her mouth wide for another bite.

Sayuri watched the scene quietly with a smile in the doorway. The food smelled amazing, and it made her tummy rumble. Turns out eating the demon wasn't enough. Besides, her healing abilities were based on food and boy did she need food. However she wasn't hungry enough to disturb the family scene in front of her.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 4:34 pm
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Kiddies Chef l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Sachi l Item/s ➤: Bowl Of Pelmeni Soup

Kazi stared intently as the girl consumed the food. He smiled widely when Sachi commented on his cooking, he was heavily relieved that he didn't have to heat up the pans again and prepare another dish ... or make a basic peanut butter and jelly sandwich. He scooped up another bowl of soup, "Here komes zee Cho~! Cho~!" He laughed as he continued feeding Sachi. This was a new thing for him, he was happy that Sachi wasn't a troublesome child and flip the hot soup on his face or creating a huge mess and waste of good food around the kitchen. This time when he scooped the soup, he would gently blow it so it wasn't too hot for the little girl's mouth. He would continuing feeding the child until he realized something, "Oh! Do you vant somezing to drink he asked?" his nose suddenly twitched then his head immediately face towards the doorway. "Look mommy iz back!" he announced, he immediately blushed and partially embarrassed how that came out of his mouth.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 4:46 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy/Calm l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Kazi l Item/s ➤: Phone/Ducky/Yummy Food l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

Sachi was so happy that Kazi was feeding her. Usually only her mommy did that, and Sachi loved it. As she at the yummy soup, Sachi did her best to keep lady like manners, she didn't squirm, kick her legs, nothing. Sachi wanted to make sure she was a good girl so Kazi would feed her again. I wuv Kachi's soup! Sachi announced happily.

Sayuri gave a little wave as Kazi gave away her cover and blushed. Hehe he is so cute~ He's perfect with her it's too adorable ~ she thought as she walked over to the two. Sayuri did her best to hide her wounds until she got food, but that was very hard considering her clothes barely covered her. Sachi looked at her mommy with a big smile. I've been a gwood gwirl mommy! Kachi's soup is the bwest!! Twy some mommy! Is mommy otay? The little girl looked at her mommy's wounds. Sayuri quickly smiled and nodded her head. Of course mommy is ok~ Mommy is tough~ So Mr. Kazi made soup huh? I would love to try some~ Turning towards Kazi, Sayuri placed her hands behind her back and opened her mouth into an "o" shape. Ahhh~

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 7:48 am
User Image

User Image

Kazi stared at Sayuri, there were claw marks, scratches, piercing in various places on her body but nothing very serious. At least there was not a gaping hole through her abdomen, or her arm chewed off, or worse. Though that doesn't mean she doesn't have to treat her injuries, to prevent infection and bacteria from entering. "Daaaa...You should get zat treated just inkase." he informed.

Kazi blinked, now he sees the resemblance between the two. 'Daaa!? Her too!?' he exclaimed in his mind, guess he has two people to feed. Kazi souped some soup along with a dumpling from the bowl then hovered inside of Sayuri's opened mouth. He hoped was cooking was good to the chef standard and to confirm that Sachi's praise was true. When Sayuri ate the soup, "It's good da! It's good da! It's good da! It's good da! It's good da!" he repeated anxiously for her reply.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 9:07 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Sayuri waved her wounds off once Kazi mentioned getting treated in her mind. All she really needed was one of her own dishes and she would be back to 100%. However to prevent the man from worrying, Sayuri nodded her head in agreement with him.

The chef took a sip of his broth and ate the dumpling off the spoon. Closing her eyes, Sayuri chewed up his food and swallowed with a smile. Hearing him repeat himself made her giggle, she thought it was cute that he was anxious for her opinion. Hehe he is so...cute~ she thought as she analyzed the dumpling flavors. Well, I have to say that I love it~ The dumpling is cooked to perfection, and the flavors are so bold yet not over powering~ If I still had my restaurant I would feature this dish in it~ Sayuri gave him a big smile and Sachi began to clap her hands. Hehe Yay!!! Kachi haz da bwest soup!!! The little girl opened wide for another bite.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 1:42 pm
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Kiddies Chef l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Sachi & Sayuri l Item/s ➤: Bowl Of Pelmeni Soup

Kazi watched intently as Sayuri tasted his food, he bit his lips. The wolf let out a big heavy sigh of relief, "HALLELUJAH!!" he was glad that the chef liked his dish. He was happy that she didn't give him verbal abuse like she was Gordon Ramsay and get mental therapy. Kazi looked down at Sachi, before he could feed the little girl, he listened to the announcement from the headmaster. 'An interview?' well he wasn't going to step foot into the shower until the big man comes to him first. Well he was glad the headmaster, agreed to speak out the maths incident towards the student, and added a curfew. He doesn't think his sister will be against that since a solider needs plenty of shut eye. He was curious to see this new staff member who is a...dog? He might pay a visit just for out of curiosity.

"Vierd school." he muttered under his breath, but he wasn't complaining much. He continued feeding Sachi

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash