Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Foreign Languages Classroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: ??? l Location ➤: Classroom l Company ➤: Xerath l Item/s ➤: Pendant l Earphones ➤: Suffocating the Senses

Yuki stared at the blonde strangely when he circled the way he looked at her made her feel...small and vulnerable. She would try to avoid his flirtatious eye contacts. And here she thought she would represent all the good girls out there...having the academy wrap around her fingers does sound tempting though. Okay, now she's certain that this is the real Xerath and not 'Mommy'. "You are such a bad influence."

She stared at her slightly confused at his question, "Well... I-I was caught up with...having a reunion wi-" she stopped. Oh wait...he is training her now!? He wants her to lie!? It's funny how she skipped Art Class but learned how to cook some recipes, And she's skipping Assassination to learn about...'Being Xerath basically.'

She tried again. Yuki made eye contact him with her blue innocent eyes, she slowly fiddled with the hem of her skirt. "Sorry I am late for class sensei, I-I had my period last lesson a-and.." Her cheeks grew red as she turned her gaze aside while still fiddling with her skirt. "I-I...had to c-clean myself." She said softly and sheepishly making it sound like she's embarrassed by her little 'issue' especially that she is wearing white clothing. She shyly looked up at Xerath looking like a lost puppy. She may have occasionally 'fiddle' with her skirt to high which gave him an opportunity of pale pink ruffle short pair of panties which were quite translucent. She didn't notice this while she is waiting for 'sensei's' response to this.

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:13 am
User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►Mildly Content ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰►Bracelet 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100% 𝔒𝔒ℭ►

"I'm sly, deceiving, harsh, and when I'm in the mood a trickster."

Xerath closed his eyes and lowered his head before he started chuckling at her influence comment. She wasn't lying, he was the definition of a bad influence. When someone follows in the footsteps of Loki they have no alternative. "I guess now we know why daddy death hated me." Hearing her initial words made Xerath open his eyes and look somewhat disappointed in himself, he wanted her to lie, not tell him the truth "Maybe I should just state what I want her to...." His expression however instantly changed back when she stopped herself and tried again. He looked deep into her eyes which triggered an emotional reaction inside him, she looked lost, distressed, and pathetic, perfect for the lie she came up with. "Good job, but for it to work on me you'll have to do better than that." Xerath observed her from head to toe and extended his arm towards her forehead before preparing to flick her playfully, but something happened which made his finger simply brush its target. Xerath's eyes were locked at her skirt as he began to feel lightheaded, while a stream of blood slowly made its way out of his right nostril. "W...What's going on....I think I'm having a heat stroke." Xerath's body went limp as he fell backward and destroying the class's wooden floorboards. He saw it all...It's been so long.

After a few second on the floor, Xerath got up, recomposed himself, and cleared his throat. "A...As I was saying, it would take you more to fool me, but whoever you're trying to trick will fall for it, but you have to keep track of your lie so they don't catch you slipping up." With the first lesson out of the way Xerath pulled a chair and sat down. "Ok, now we have to work on the looks you give people. I flirt with my eyes, I make the target think I'm always miles ahead, I force them into submission subconsciously. Unfortunately, you don't have that, but what you do have are innocence and cuteness, use that to your advantage. Make them feel like you're clueless, make them feel like they're treating you unfairly because you don't know any better. Cry and be submissive, accept their punishments and always make eye contact. You'd be surprised how little punishment you'll receive when you don't argue back. Just remember what you're doing is just a facade to fool the people in charge, don't get swallowed by your performance and change who you are. Also only fool the staff members don't attempt any of this in battle...You're too inexperienced for that" Even though there was no imminent danger Xerath felt the need to warn her, he didn't want to regret teaching her this stuff. Besides he wasn't expecting her to be a master on the first day, he simply wants to give her the basics and see where it went from there.

"The perfect combination for fun & mayhem"

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: ??? l Location ➤: Classroom l Company ➤: Xerath l Item/s ➤: Pendant l Earphones ➤: Suffocating the Senses

Yuki was caught off guard by Xerath's comment, "You have something better?" what could top a period excuse. Speaking of period the angel instantly notice blood coming out from the blond's nose, before she can say anything she was cut short when her ex plummeted to the ground. When the whole scene played through he wondered in bewilderment about the cause of the nosebleed. It reminded her of Caligula's 'mysterious' nosebleed. Before she can poke the man with a stick/ruler to check if he was still alive.

Xerath revived himself and she didn't expect to be given a long speech. She knitted her brows together, "Did you just say I can't flirt." She simplified. She wasn't offended, it was true she can never approach someone like that kind of thing is lean more to 'Mommy's' expertise. At least she has cuteness and innocence but the way Xerath elaborated on it cause her to raise any eyebrow. 'Cry and be submissive, always make eye contact and accept punishments?' She was having second thoughts about going along with this lesson. When he was finish, Yuki shut her eyes and yawned. She rubbed her left eye with her sleeve, "That was very informational." she commented lazily. "What now Plushy-sensei?"

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►Mildly Content ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰►Bracelet 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100% 𝔒𝔒ℭ►

"I'm sly, deceiving, harsh, and when I'm in the mood a trickster."

Seeing her reaction to his long speech made Xerath raise an eyebrow that gave off the "Oh really" Vibe. The only thing that really offends Xerath in this life or any other for that matter is him being seen as boring. Even during his feral days, Xerath would make the trees and his woodland spirit brothers dance in excitement. "Whats the matter, Am I boring you? You sound like you'd rather be somewhere else." Xerath without a shred of hesitance gently grabbed her arm and locked it with own, like they were some kind of couple or best friends. Xerath didn't mean anything by it, it simply felt natural for him. "Now my dear we practice, that's the final and most important lesson, who knows you might even find something I missed"

Xerath then made his way towards the door, with Yuki's arm still weakly bound to his. Xerath was smiling like it was just another day, it looked like he didn't care about the consequences of ditching school or what kind of trouble they could get into on their little adventure. "I'm armed with a hundred pounds and my Silver tongue, you're armed with very distracting and dare I say attractive qualities, let's see if we can return with an entire year worth of candy and a little bit more cash" Xerath stopped at the classroom door and looked at Yuki, and flashed a kind smile, that was very rare when it came to Xerath. "After this point, there's no turning back you leave this room with me you commit to being a bad girl" His tone was playful yet held some truth with it, sure it was minimal but there was some none the less. "Don't worry about it too much, I'll always be here to protect you."

"The perfect combination for fun & mayhem"

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:17 am

"Yes, class." It is hard to predict what students at assissination class were doing, there was always something new. She can go to Ciri or Caligula to ask what she has missed speaking of Caligula, she cut her breath. He would surely question about her absence, even though she passed a lesson about deception she can't lie to him. She is only spending time with an old friend who has just presented to be a bad role model for the future generation. She giggled at her thoughts. Her thoughts were cut short when someone pulled her arm, "Wait...practise!?"

Yuki dug her heels to the ground when Xerath went to the door. The angel was still reluctant to go outside the school gates during lesson hours unless the teacher organised a trip for the class. Speaking of trip didn't Nemesis said their next lesson would be in the woods or something... She was stressing now. She looked up at Xerath when he mentioned their equipment to for the outside world, she rolled her eyes when he mentioned also bring back cash but she couldn't but smile at his mood. "With that statement it's better to just rob the whole store." Here she thought their meeting would awkward and tense moment. "We are not doing that." She added quickly before the blond gets ideas.

Yuki was caught off guard when he saw his smile as she faintly blush, but his words to her was nothing to smile about. She gulped, she was anxious. She stared at the ground, she could be stubborn and a party-pooper by staying... She tugged Xerath arm forward. "Okay...But we move quick!" She agreed, with that she took him by the arm and quickly made way out of the classroom though Xerath might had to drag Yuki outside the gates.
+Exits+

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:29 pm

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash