Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Found (Hushby & Alamea) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:29 pm
"Ahh where's the fun in that?!" Mea glanced over at the chocolate and grabbed a few pieces, bounding after the shorter boil with a toothy grin. "I'll get this and... maybe some of this..." She grabbed a few more things, moving to the line and looking back around again. "Can we cook this together? Do you have a nice kitchen? Is there a lot of room? Do you have more sweets?" Her mouth was moving faster than her mind and she leaned over on him, peeking down at the little basket of goodies, drooling. She was getting more excited now, looking back at Hushby curiously.

Black Magic Empress

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:09 pm
Hushby was enjoying being swept away by the thought of indulging in the sweets. He suddenly felt his cheeks become warm when Alamea asked if they could cook with him. He had never never invited anyone to his room before. His room was a mess with a literal hole in the wall. The mimic’s thoughts rushed through his head as his eyes widened. She can’t come over. That would mean we were friends or something. We can’t be friends because I’m already friends with Iyari…

The boil wasn’t used to having friends and put the entire concept of friendship in high regard. He paused for a moment before it dawned on him that he could have more than one friend. A large smile took over his face as he blurted out, “I can have two?!” He twitched and coughed as he tried to get a hold of himself. It was a thrilling feeling for him. But his face quickly transformed as an important fact dawned on him. “Oh no… I don’t have a fryer. My place is no good for cooking. I’m such an idiot! What do we do now?!” He grabbed his hood and pulled it over his face while he stood shaking in the middle of the line. “I can’t believe it. Never mind,” said the defeated voice from beneath the hood.  

Black Magic Empress

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:43 pm
"Two, two what?" Mea blinked at him, staring back at him. "Hey now!" She shouted and hugged onto him. "We got a lot of options! The kitchen rooms, my room, the main kitchen..." Alamea's ears were bouncing and she grabbed his hand as they moved to pay. "We're gonna go make these, and maybe make some more other stuff and then we'll eat it!" She was confident about it and kept her hand around his dark claw, not willing to let him go.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:10 pm
The mimic’s body wriggled as he was hugged onto and his face peeked out from his hood. “But… Oh… Yeah, you’re right. We can still do it.” He unfroze and payed for the chocolate and oil. “ I feel like paying for yours too. Honestly, I haven’t done much cooking. So, I’m glad to have help. And someone to taste test and share with,” chimed the relieved boil. And someone to talk to. He thought as he paid for all of his and Mea's sweets. His odd smile didn’t even waver as he noticed his wallet had quickly run dry in that one payment. He was simply amazed at how fast he had found another friend. As he exited the store, he wrapped his claw around Mea’s hand a little tighter. “Let’s go! I’m sure these will taste great!”  

Black Magic Empress

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces