Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
School Theatre Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:57 pm
User Image

Mood ➤: Crestfallen l Location ➤: Theater l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Holy Water
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄♚

Which is more scary? Your partner openly anger and expressing her emotions or silent anger, she doesn't express it but she's quiet about it and you know she's anger... Well for the headmaster he personally picked the first one cause there was a hung of silence the car. He was deliberately driving a vague medium to slow speed cause he was quickly thinking about his next step. It wasn't his fault their date end up in a low note, yes he was surprised to see his move alive but was there a hugs and smile reunion? No. And there was a reason for that... He could brainwash to my her forget whatever happened and carry on their merry way, but he figured that would possibly make things worst somehow. He let out a low sigh, 'Why are women such a handful.'

Once they made it to the school, that's when a brilliant idea came into mind. 'I got it!' With that he dragged his fussy pregnant wife around the school, their first stop was his office where he obtained a bottle of Holy Water. Yes, yes why would he have such a thing due to what he is well, that's one of the main things that are able to extinguish his fire if it gets out of control and there was no way he was going to touch a cross. The desired destination that he wanted to take her too was none other than School Theatre. He still remember their first date like it was yesterday.

The room was dark only the exposed window being their source of light, 'Excellent'. He didn't switch in the light, he still held Yens hand and guide her throw the darkness. He brought her to the middle row and centre sweats. "I know our date didn't end up to plan, but I refuse to end it in such a note." he smiled weakly.

♚▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:13 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: ..Furious.. l Location ➤: School? l Company ➤: l Item/s ➤:
Purse

Ohhhhh boy was the woman mad. And to the users who are reading this, I promise she will get over her issues. You can’t blame a girl with hormones... Anyways. The car ride was silent, which made Yennefer grow madder and madder.... which is never good when you have many things running through your mind. They had parked, and to be honest the woman didn’t really notice where they were till Lucius started to speak. Yennefer looked up, and that was it. Refuse? REFUSE?! LIKE HOW I REFUSE TO HAVE YOUR EX WATCH ME?! When we’re you planning on telling me?! Out of everyone, EVERYONE, in this whole God damn school you have the nerve to choose her?! WHY?! Do you want me to suffer? Or is it that you want to hook up with her right under my nose?! Now, there was a little voice in the back of Yens head that told her to stop... and she was going to do so whether she wanted to or not. A very sharp pain occurred in her abdomen, and the sorceress curled over and held herself. One hand held her belly, while the other reached behind her blindly to find something to sit on. Thankfully, they were in the theater and there were chairs everywhere. Yen couldn’t see, but she wasn’t bleeding nor did she feel blood. It felt as if something had taken sharp claws to her insides....

Taking a huge breath, the sorceress needed to calm down. Once she was a bit more calm, she looked to where she saw the silhouette of Lucius. Lucius.... Dinner was fine... it’s the most time I have gotten to spend with you... but that’s the issue... I wake up alone, and go to sleep alone... you haven’t touched me since the clock tower when you were forced to choose...who you wanted to be with... I’ve done all the shopping for the baby... and the only reason we don’t know the gender is because you are always too busy and I don’t want to bug you... I can look past it all... but if you miss the birth... Yennefer wanted to cry... see those hormones now? And then the question, but what? What was she going to do?

Current Theme ➤ Insert

"He who knew those wild, black curls and the obsidian star on a velvet ribbon.
What he didn’t know and had never seen before was the face.
It was a face of rage and fury,
the face of the goddess of vengeance,
destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:03 pm
User Image

Mood ➤: Crestfallen/... l Location ➤: Theater l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Holy Water

Sparks of fire appear around the room acting as a source of light while they float in mid air. When Yen opened her mouth, he wasn't really surprised by the sudden outburst but he never sees her get this anger before. He waited patiently for her to take a breather at some point, he must say she does say the most bizarre things. "'Hook up with her right under my nose? Well that will be stupid if I want an early b**** slap or that sadist about your feelings." He turned his head as he rested it in his palm and his elbow on the armrest. "She saved you once before did she not? She would have left you for dead for all she cares, knowing her." Before he can finish reasoning with her about the little Silver Body Guard situation, he stopped once he caught sight of Yen in pain for a moment he thought her water has split or something. Now that the room was dimly lit from the flames he didn't caught sight of any wet substance. "Calm down! The baby is not taking a liking to this.." She guided her to the chair next to him to sit down.

Her next statement really got him in the chest, especially the last six words; he missed Skytherix's. He reached her over and pulled her into an embrace "I...I'm sorry. I'm quite new to this juggling with work and love life and family, Sky, and all these other things hasn't adjusted well with me. But... don't worry we'll make it through, together." he slowly pulled her away at arm length. He wore a small smile different to his usually ones, "Miss the birth...never, not again." he released off as his eyes were turned away from her refusing to show her his emotions.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:17 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: ..Furious.. l Location ➤: School? l Company ➤: l Item/s ➤:
Purse

Oddly, for how bi**hy she was being, Lucius still had a warm embrace. And... she had no real reason to act the way she was acting. Though, she still had a few choice words in her, yet she dispelled them. Taking another deep breath, Yennefer fell silent as she listened to her fiancé speak. One thing she didn’t seem to take into consideration... was that Lucius was just as scared. Well maybe not scared, but there was so much that he was juggling... not to mention the pressure of missing his first child’s whole life...

Yennefer stood up and stood in front of Lucius. She knew his emotions were on his face... but it was too dark to see. Instead, she lifted her dress to reveal her bare belly in front of the man. Taking his hands, the sorceress took the mans hands and placed them on the baby bump. Its a girl... it has to be... she said softly as she closed her eyes. In turn, the baby seemed to move a bit, as it it rolled around inside her.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:51 pm
User Image

Mood ➤: Excited l Location ➤: Theater l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Holy Water

Lucius' turned his gaze back towards her, when he felt her taking his hand placed it on her belly once again. He stared blankly when she guessed the baby might be a girl, he carefully placed his cheek against the bare baby bump like he was trying to eavesdrop. "I want you out..you are making mommy scary and making her wear naughty panties." ohh he can tell from the now dimly lit room. He closed his eyes, "Don't cry and run to mommy when you hear her screaming, we just...not making you a lonely child anymore.~" he cooed, warning the unborn baby early. He pulled away and suddenly his eyes lit up in excitement.

He looked at Yen, "Like I said, our date is not over.~ Now sit down, sit down~ If the chairs are uncomfortable there is always a place for you on my lap." he said cheeky. "Remember when you said you would like to see a Shakespeare play." he snapped his fingers and on stage there were two flames. "We are going to watch Romeo.~" one flame took shape and form and turned into shapes into a humanoid figure wearing a prince like attire, if you looked closer you would see it would resemblance Lucius except younger. "And Juliet.~" the other flame took form of a young girl with medium length curly hair and took some of Yen's features, she wore a princess like attire. The common difference between the two was besides their royal attire they looked around their teen years like roughly between 16 to 18. "I prefer them being near the same age than Shakespeare's questionable age gap." he shivered. "My only regret is not bring popcorn.~"

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:02 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calmish l Location ➤: Drama Room l Company ➤: l Item/s ➤:
Purse

Trust me... I want it out too...and mommy wears naughty panties no matter what~ they make her feel sexy. Yen couldn’t help but giggle, but when Lucius kept speaking to their baby, the sorceress turned red in the dim light. I-I don’t think the baby needs to know about that... t-though... if this baby is happy and healthy... I would love another one... that and if birth doesn’t kill me. Actual birth was not something the woman was looking forward to. Mainly because she had seen her friends in that lovely moment.... not a pretty sight.

Nodding to the mans words about how the night wasn’t over, Yennefer chose to sit on his lap... mainly because she now had the urge to cuddle. Sitting on his lap, she got comfortable and pulled her dress back down to cover her baby bump. Her eyes watched the stage, as two figures began their performance. H-he remembered... Yen thought as she watched what was known to be Romeo and Juliet, with a flare. Lucius actually remembered what her favorite play was. Looking back to her love, Yennefer kissed him softly as she cuddled him, her eyes on the figures and a smile on her face.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:55 pm
User Image

Mood ➤: Captivated l Location ➤: Theater l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Holy Water

Lucius chuckled at her response at her choice of under garment. He gave her a closed eye smile, "Hey.~ There is no such thing as being too early of this warning now. As long as the get the message but don't know the meaning behind it. We are in the clear." he reasoned. Ahh, the birth; in all honesty, he glanced at the baby bump. 'Why does it feel like?' he heard multiple times they feel like dying but yet you would find them pregnant again, funny. His eyes gazed up as he monitored his abilities and took control of the play, he wrapped his arms around Yen's waist when she sat on her lap. He felt a sense of deju-vu, but anyway he focused his eyes on the stage
+The Play+
Act 1, Scene 5: The Capulets make ready for their masked ball (masque)
The Montague faction gate-crash the ball - Romeo is disguised by a mask. Romeo sees beautiful Juliet - it is love at first sight. The current scene set in a ballroom with the sound of classical music filling the room of soothing music and romance from a band of musicians. There were couple of other flame beings in ball gowns wearing mask dancing with one another. While the play progressed it was soon centred around the two main characters.
ROMEO: *taking JULIET’s hand* "Your hand is like a holy place that my hand is unworthy to visit. If you’re offended by the touch of my hand, my two lips are standing here like blushing pilgrims, ready to make things better with a kiss."
JULIET: "Good pilgrim, you don’t give your hand enough credit. By holding my hand you show polite devotion. After all, pilgrims touch the hands of statues of saints. Holding one palm against another is like a kiss."
ROMEO: "Don’t saints and pilgrims have lips too?"
JULIET: "Yes, pilgrim—they have lips that they’re supposed to pray with."
ROMEO: "Well then, saint, let lips do what hands do. I’m praying for you to kiss me. Please grant my prayer so my faith doesn’t turn to despair."
JULIET: "Saints don’t move, even when they grant prayers."
ROMEO: "Then don’t move while I act out my prayer *he kisses her* Now my sin has been taken from my lips by yours."
JULIET: "Then do my lips now have the sin they took from yours?"
ROMEO: "Sin from my lips? You encourage crime with your sweetness. Give me my sin back."
*They kiss again*
+The Audience+
The way they spoke was more modernized than reading than the original Old English text, to make things easier to understand. The headmaster was already captivated by the romance blossoming between the flames, he rested his at the crock of Yennefer's head. He suddenly squinted his eyes, "Is it me or do they look a lot like us~?" He said oblivious to the fact that the humanoid flames looked a lot like the engaged couple just in their teen years. He continued to snuggled his head at the crock of her neck. "We should defiantly hire a group of musicians, I don't want to use electronic stereos." he commented while he enjoyed listening to the music.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains: The play would be separated into 3 parts Beginning(this one), Middle and End. ^^ I got the text from Sparkotes

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:57 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calmish l Location ➤: Drama Room l Company ➤: l Item/s ➤:
Purse

The play was amazing so far, and Yennefer was captivated by the two figures on the stage. The play was amazing, and the acting was perfect for not actually being... well alive. Still cuddling Lucius, the sorceress relaxed her whole body into him, and even the baby was nice and relaxed... besides a few kicks here and there. Her gaze was shifted when Lucius spoke. Eh? They do look like us actually~ Expect I don’t want to suffer her fate... she cooed as she looked at her fiancé. I would risk it all for you... I would drink poison for you... wait that doesn’t sound too romantic... Yen rethought her words, but in the end it wasn’t gonna get much better. Her knew what she meant, hopefully. Quickly planting a quick kiss in Lucius’s lips, like the scene, she turned her attention back to the stage, she was excited to see the next scene.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:58 pm
User Image

Mood ➤: Captivated l Location ➤: Theater l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Holy Water

Lucius looked at her, "I think the play is getting into your head." he chuckled. 'I would drink poison for you?' he thought about the phrase it sounded more like a sacrifice when it entered his ears but with a dark outcome. As much as the weird occurrences that happen at this school, hope that won't come to that. He was pulled out of his dark thoughts by a quick kiss. He smiled and quickly peck her back.
+The Play+
Act 2, Scene 2:The famous balcony scene: Romeo and Juliet decide that they will get married the next morning. Juliet was up in the balcony, resting along the railings while she gazed up in the air like she was in her own world. While Romeo was hiding between the flaming bushes gazing longingly towards Juliet.
JULIET: *not knowing ROMEO hears her* "Oh, Romeo, Romeo, why do you have to be Romeo? Forget about your father and change your name. Or else, if you won’t change your name, just swear you love me and I’ll stop being a Capulet." (Old English: "O Romeo, Romeo! Wherefore art thou Romeo? Deny thy father and refuse thy name. Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love, and I’ll no longer be a Capulet." )
ROMEO: *to himself* "Should I listen for more, or should I speak now?"
JULIET: *still not knowing ROMEO hears her* "It’s only your name that’s my enemy. You’d still be yourself even if you stopped being a Montague. What’s a Montague anyway? It isn’t a hand, a foot, an arm, a face, or any other part of a man. Oh, be some other name! What does a name mean? The thing we call a rose would smell just as sweet if we called it by any other name. Romeo would be just as perfect even if he wasn’t called Romeo. Romeo, lose your name. Trade in your name—which really has nothing to do with you—and take all of me in exchange."
ROMEO: *to JULIET* "I trust your words. Just call me your love, and I will take a new name. From now on I will never be Romeo again."
JULIET: "Who are you? Why do you hide in the darkness and listen to my private thoughts?"
ROMEO: I don’t know how to tell you who I am by telling you a name. I hate my name, dear saint, because my name is your enemy. If I had it written down, I would tear up the paper.
+The Audience+
"Awww thats' so cute.~" he gushed over at the exchange. This was sure going to be a long play, and as he can remember this was only Act 2! And their...5 Acts in total? While the play continued to progress through, he would unconsciously turn his gaze from the stage to the sorceress. He admired her features in the dim light, "Thee art so quite quaint." he commented on her beauty in Shakespearean English.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains: Okay one or two more parts left ^^;;

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:57 am

Purse

I-it is not! The sorceress protested as she gave him a pouty look. With a quick sticking out of her tongue, she turned her attention back to the play. This was definitely one of her favorite parts of the play. Her eyes lit up and a smile came across her face as she watched the famous scene. Yen never knew why this was her favorite scene, it just hit her in a pleasurable way. Letting herself relax, Yen leaned more into her fiancé as she watched. Yennefer did notice however that Lucius was no longer watching the play, but instead her... and when he spoke it confirmed it. E-eh? O-oh hush~ She said as she nuzzled up against his neck. Your accent it cute~ Given, the sorceress had an English accent as she always thought it was cute when others tried to imitate it.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:31 pm
User Image

"Why~?" Lucius whined, "He just said I'll tear name for you.~" he cooed. He pouted when he commented about his accent being 'cute'. "Tis not cute, tis hot.~" he corrected her. He turned his attention back to the play, and wasn't it hell of a long one but there were some Shakespeare Plays that are much worst. He wonders how the actors in those manage to memorize their lines word for words especially the characters that have loooong lines. Like this one for example! And its even in Shakespearean English.

+The Play+
Act 4, Scene 1: Paris talks to Friar Laurence about the upcoming wedding. Juliet goes to Friar Laurence, and he suggests a plan that she take a drug that will make her look dead so that she can sneak away with Romeo. In the scene Juillet is sitting on her bed looking very stress over the thought of the wedding drawing nearer, she buried her face in her hands. There was another man in the room with her. Judging from his long flaming robes he could easily be mistaken for Rohnin.
FRIAR LAWRENCE: Hold on, then. Go home, be cheerful, and tell them you agree to marry Paris. Tomorrow is Wednesday. Tomorrow night make sure that you are alone. Don’t let the Nurse stay with you in your bedroom. *showing her a vial* When you’re in bed, take this vial, mix its contents with liquor, and drink. Then a cold, sleep-inducing drug will run through your veins, and your pulse will stop. Your flesh will be cold, and you’ll stop breathing. The red in your lips and your cheeks will turn pale, and your eyes will shut. It will seem like you’re dead. You won’t be able to move, and your body will be stiff like a corpse. You’ll remain in this deathlike state for forty-two hours, and then you’ll wake up as if from a pleasant sleep. Now, when the bridegroom comes to get you out of bed on Thursday morning, you’ll seem dead. Then, as tradition demands, you’ll be dressed up in your best clothes, put in an open coffin, and carried to the Capulet family tomb. Meanwhile, I’ll send Romeo word of our plan. He’ll come here, and we’ll keep a watch for when you wake up. That night, Romeo will take you away to Mantua. This plan will free you from the shameful situation that troubles you now as long as you don’t change your mind, or become scared like a silly woman and ruin."
JULIET: "Give me the vial. Give it to me! Don’t talk to me about fear. your brave effort."
FRIAR LAWRENCE: *giving her the vial* "Now go along on your way. Be strong and successful in this decision. I’ll send a friar quickly to Mantua with my letter for Romeo."
JULIET: "Love will give me strength, and strength will help me accomplish this plan. Goodbye, dear Father."
*They exit separately.*
+The Audience+
"UH-OH~!" Was Lucius only comment, knowing that the play was close to drawing its' curtains. One of the headmaster's hand rested on the baby bump, then gently caressed it with his thumb.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains: Next post is the final scene ^^

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:44 pm

Purse

It really didn’t matter how many times the sorceress has watched the play, she enjoyed it every single time. Now, she hadn’t seen it so many times that she could remember it word for word, but she knew each scene in order without hesitation. Watching intensely, Yennefer smiled when the friar agreed to help the damsel in distress... if you could call her that. Upon watching however, she felt the mans hand in her belly, and she giggled softly. It was nice being here with him like this. Yen was pretty sure this wasn’t as thrilling for him as it was her, but the fact that he was there next to her meant everything. The baby didn’t kick at his hand, instead it started to move once more... like it was rolling and shifting in her belly. In reality, the baby was trying to get into its position to be born.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:27 am
User Image

Mood ➤: Sad l Location ➤: Theater l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Holy Water

+The Play+
Act 5, Scene 3: Juliet wakes up, and Friar Laurence tries to get her to leave. She refuses, and he flees when he hears the watchmen coming. Juliet kills herself. On the stage you would see Romeo lying lifeless and his flames were more dim than before and Juliet was knelt by his side.
JULIET: "What’s this here? It’s a cup, closed in my true love’s hand? Poison, I see, has been the cause of his death. How rude! He drank it all, and didn’t leave any to help me afterward. I will kiss your lips. Perhaps there’s still some poison on them, to make me die with a medicinal kiss. *she kisses ROMEO* Your lips are warm."
*WATCHMEN and PARIS’s PAGE enter.*
CHIEF WATCHMAN: *coming to the PAGE* "Lead, boy. Which way?"

JULIET: Oh, noise? Then I’ll be quick. Oh, good, a knife! My body will be your sheath. Rust inside my body and let me die.(she stabs herself with ROMEO’s dagger and dies*

CHIEF WATCHMAN: "This is a pitiful sight! The count is dead. Juliet is bleeding. Her body is warm, and she seems to have been dead only a short time, even though she has been buried for two days. Go, tell the Prince. Run to the Capulets. Wake up the Montagues. Have some others search."

The Prince, Capulets, Montagues, and others arrive. News of these events is spreading through the streets. We learn that Lady Montague died of grief earlier this evening because of Romeo's banishment. Friar Laurence, Balthasar, and the servant explain what happened. The Prince scolds Lord Capulet and Lord Montague, who finally end their feud. The bodies of Romeo and Juliet turned from humanoid to their original state, they turned back to their single flame.
Voice: We settle a dark peace this morning. The sun is too sad to show itself. Let’s go, to talk about these sad things some more. Some will be pardoned, and some will be punished. There was never a story more full of pain than the story of Romeo and Juliet.
Romeo and Juliet flames merge into one.
*THEY ALL EXIT.*
+The Audience+

Yennefer would feel a wetness against her neck, Lucius buried her face against the crook of her neck. "I'm not crying...I'm not crying... My eyes are sweating." he explained, refusing to show his weakness. After he calmed down he moved his head and swiftly removed any evidence of tears on his face before she notice, he smiled at Yen. "How did you like your surprise dear?" he was 110% sure he was in the clear.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:40 am

Purse

Yennefer watched in silence as the last part of the play finished up. The love between the two was always so beautiful, so intense. The woman had always dreamed as a child having a love as strong as that one... given she never knew she would be married. When Lucius claimed he wasn’t crying, the sorceress couldn’t help but giggle and she wiped the wet off of his cheeks. I loved it~ it was definitely a surprise~ she claimed as she gave a small clap as one would at the end of a play.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers