Welcome to Gaia! ::

We Live to RP ◕ ◡ ◕

Back to Guilds

We All Have One Purpose & It's To RP! 

Tags: Romance ❤, Adventure ✈, Horror ☠, Fanfic(s) ✎ 

Reply Main Forum:
I just joined, and here's what I'm looking for.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silverite_Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:36 am
Hiya! I'm Silver and I have loads of stuff I really want to roleplay, so bear with me here!

First, this is my usual profile layout when roleplaying.

Name:
Nickname:
Race:
Magic:(if any)
Basic Personality:(Nothing too in-depth, just basically give a few words so I have at least a pin on how your character usually acts.)
Pic: (I prefer anime pictures mostly)
Voice Type:(As a voice Actor/Actress, this is very important. Also, you're not getting my gender that easily! ASSUME MY GENDER AT YOUR OWN PERIL >=D)
Other: (Any other pertinent information to the character)

Next up, now that we're past the basic profile skelly, let's get into what exactly I'm looking for.

-Basically, if you know how to spell, I'm pretty easy to work with. I don't require 50 Paragraphs of text, a couple sentences can get my brain going, as long as they are at least somewhat descriptive.
-I need people who can form their characters well. I've had my fair share of people who simply say their character's personality, but have no reasons as to why they are the way they are. It gets to be a bit hard to work with.
-Please, if you have an idea for a story we're doing, don't be afraid to send me a PM! I prefer you ask me as opposing to letting it fester inside your head. This also goes for other RP ideas when we're in the middle of one. I'm a very flexible person, just work with me and I will work with you.

Okay, sense I seem to be on a roll here, let me throw a few rp types up to see if you guys would be okay to any of them.

1. Fallen- The story of a human girl who's been thrown into a world she knows nothing of by a mysterious black-winged figure. Lots of action and romance, keep it TV-14 though in the forum. no need to get the Captain and Vice-Captain angry.
2. Academy- A school based RP. Magic! Intrigue! Forbidden Love! What more could you love? The Academy would likely be mostly magic based, as is my custom.
3. Sweetheart- The classic boy-meets-girl, girl-meets-girl, or boy-meets-boy love story. All depends on your preference with how it works out.

Those are three basic stories. Just let me know whichever you guys are interested in, or just ask me directly about other stories! I really don't mind that much whichever you choose! As a past gaian with a new account, I know the basic process, and hope to get to know whoever joins me very well! Like a friend, even!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:26 pm
I would love love love to try the Academy plot  

DevilsWaterfallKush

Friendly Poster

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Silverite_Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:41 pm
DevilsWaterfallKush
I would love love love to try the Academy plot

Sure thing! Just send me your character over PMs and I'll send you mine.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:04 pm
Silverite_Shadow

Hey~! Wondering if you're still looking
I'm up for anything, so whatever is fine with me 4laugh  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Silverite_Shadow

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:22 pm
DragonChild09

Sure thing! If you have any ideas, I'm open to them. Just PM me stuff, like profiles, basic plot, so on so forth.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:23 pm
Silverite_Shadow

Hey, I have been wanting to get back into role-playing. Seeing as you are looking for someone to Rp with thought it might be good for me to flew my fingers when it comes to off the cuff story telling. PM me if you are interested.  

Rosie1819

Unsealed Gatekeeper

5,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
Main Forum:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items