Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Sadcastles (Mik + Carl) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Zoobey rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-20)

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:37 pm
Mik swinging the weapon threw the trainee off guard too, their face contorted in anger. "Choose me," he kept on saying, "Choose me choose me CHOOSE ME."

Their attack missed widely, and Carl was doing their best to hug the walls and not get involved. "Use the stupid paperweight," he finally yelled, which was pretty lackluster in terms of actual yelling.

Baneful

Baneful rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:44 pm

"...oh." Mik said, as it finally dawned what Carl meant. He had been at the shallow end when brains had been given out.

"OH.' and fishing in his pocket, he pulled out the paperweight in question. "I wanted to." he said. "I want a mum again."

He held his gun in one hand and jumped forward to try and smack the guy with the paperweight in the other.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Zoobey rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-20)

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:09 pm
The paperweight was about as effectual as Mik would have expected, brushing against clothing without anything actually happening. If Carl was yelling anything about anyone, it was drowned out by the trainee facing Mikael.

"If you want a mother," they said, suddenly quite calm and still, "all you have to do is accept me."

In a sudden motion, they dropped their weapon, as it clanked to the floor and was desummoned, and held out their arms towards Mik.

Baneful

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:21 pm

And as stupid as it was, as utterly mad as it was to do, Mikael moved into the open arms again, seeming to have learned nothing from his previous near death experience or from poor Carl almost being killed also.

"I want a mother." he said sadly.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:33 pm
"Good," whispered a voice, and it was Mik's estranged mother, holding him again. He felt a strange weakness overcome him, a moment of just wanting something, desiring it enough to hold, to love, to feel-

- hatred, loathing, destruction.

When he woke up, he would be alone, on the beach, his clothing for some reason moth-eaten at the ends. A part of him felt a little more like he belonged somewhere.

Baneful

Mik now if ever EXTREMELY CONTENT OR ANGRY may be prone to a fit of the red eyes virus

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff