Something else??
View Results

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:19 pm
Eclipse
User Image

Still very deliberately ignoring the rapidly approaching predators, Eclipse focused all his attention on the mare, determined not to acknowledge his potential upcoming death. It was too preposterous, he couldn’t even... think to fathom how ridiculous this situation was! So, of course, the natural solution was to pretend it didn’t exist whatsoever. He wiggled around, turning his back to the land-soquili. What you couldn't see couldn't hurt you, right? Well, time to put it into practice. Not that there was someone behind him or anything, no. That would be ridiculous.

"W-well." He had to save some face, right? "Hahaha!" He let a very loud, but also very nervous laugh, letting it awkwardly trail off before he started to speak very loudly. Extra volume made up for the fact that it was total rubbish, right? "WELL, OF COURSE I KNEW. THE PEARL. THE BEAUTIFUL PEARL. THE PEARL OF WONDERS." He cleared his throat, putting on a very awkward smile. An uncomfortable sensation shuddered up his spine, making him cast his eyes downwards and gulp nervously. "W-well, okay. Maybe I didn't know." He paused, considering, then cast an eye around.

Oh crap. There were predators. A lot of predators. He snapped his eyes back to the mare, nervously sweating despite the icy cold encompassing him. No, they didn't exist. He wasn't going to die. No. Noooo. He began to nervously fumble with his mane, his hooves clumsily scraping through it. What if he did die? Nooo. It couldn't happen. He couldn't see them. Well. At least he could leave a legacy! Maybe. "I-if it's just a pearl. Here, take this." Tied deep into his mane had been a single pearl, significantly smaller and much less pretty than the one the seathi had all flocked for, but it was still a pearl. A pearl that he had now removed. "Here." He awkwardly clasped it between his hooves, finally getting it free, before rolling it towards the mare. What use did he have for a pearl? He was about to be eaten, and it seemed important to her, for some reason.

Mx Cherie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:34 pm

For just a moment, Xochitl was very, very confused by the stallion's behavior. W-what? What was all that about? Then, when continued to speak of the pearl, she realized what he'd been trying to do... and gave a snort. As if that would fool anyone. But he seemed to acknowledge that, and that mollified her somewhat. The tiny, fierce seathi mare did not quite understand what all the fuss was about. He was terrified. The Skinwalkers and other large, predatory ponies were definitely dangerous. Yet... she couldn't find it in herself to be afraid of them. Not yet. Not just now.

"I suppose a lot of us didn't know, then." Since there'd been others asking about the pearl. Who didn't know? How had the word gotten out, anyway? Maybe it was just like them to know all about the treasure that might be in the area. Speaking of treasure, he'd wriggled a pearl out of his lovely mane, and Xochi instantly wanted it. Eyes fixed on the pearl, it took her a moment to realize that he intended to give it to her. As the pearl rolled across the ice it found an uneven patch and began to roll away! That was not to be tolerated. That, at least, was definitely hers. "Yes! Thank you." If she could get it. Trouble was, it was almost out of reach!

Phail Ninja

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:58 pm
Phail Ninja
I love that you used "we're Gucci"

Misha took the moment to listen to the two of them speak of their common reason to be there. His mate and his mother. Lifting his head a little in an, 'ah. I see' sort of motion he looked around at the sudden influx of creatures. "Perhaps I can break some of the ice?" He suggested to the pair. "I doubt I can help everyone all at once, but I can help a few at a time?" He said thoughtfully.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:14 pm
User Image

Xue Fang as a Snow spirit was a creature of ice and snow he seldom came down from the mountains but the cold winter allowed him to travel freely. While most soq feared the coming of Winter Xue Fang enjoyed the freedom winter brought. His herd was descended from a long line of Yuki onna's and they had both the strengths and weaknesses from the gifts their bloodline had gifted them. His herd had big bodies much larger then normal soq and their manes and coats tended to be long. Their body temperature was well suited to the cold mountains and if he ran quickly in below freezing weather he would have to ice himself by laying in the snow to cool down. Warm weather was uncomfortable to him and the desert was deadly to him. If he was not careful if could easily dehydrate in hot weather. During the Summer months he and his cousins were trapped in the mountains to avoid the heat. It was winter now so this was the time where he could travel most of the soq lands. The herd duties could be left to cousins at least for a few weeks. Every once in a while he needed some time to himself to think and reflect. He loved his family but they could require too much at times. It was good for all of them to take some time away from each other. As he near the coast the air had more of a bite to it. Air being colder nearer the water was not too unusual but as he got closer to the water he noticed the ice had an unnatural quality. Weak cries could be heard coming from the water and a variety of soq stood at the bank. Some soq were trying to help those in distress, while others look like predatory birds waiting to feast. Still others looked like they were enjoying the spectacle. Xue Fang might have considered helping the small voices that cried in distress. However has herd was secretive in nature, they seldom revealed themselves to the larger soq population. The spectacle had attracted to much attention for him to act freely. Cover himself and in mist Xue Fang crept closer to the water. If needed he would interfere but for now he would watch. Still undecided he spotted walkers, he would tangle with them if he had to but he preferred not to fight such unpredictable enemies if he had little reason to. However he soon spotted several fire elemental soq. Fire soq had always been his herds enemies perhaps he could play with them. His eyes gleamed, and cruel thoughts flew through his head. He might help the little voices coming from the water since it seemed a pawed fire soq was intent on eating the little ones. Xue Fang has some power it wasn't as strong as other soq but ice and mist were part of the power that ran through his blood. He wrapped his mist around him to stop other soq from clearly seeing him. If he was home this camouflage would be near to perfect but near the coast his outline would still be visible. Placing a hoof on the ice he tried to pull some of the coldness from the water into himself. Hopefully the ice would be just a bit easier to move through for the seathi, he didn't have the power to met the ice but he hoped making the ice just a bit warmer in a few spots would help the seathi.  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas