Welcome to Gaia! ::

We Live to RP ◕ ◡ ◕

Back to Guilds

We All Have One Purpose & It's To RP! 

Tags: Romance ❤, Adventure ✈, Horror ☠, Fanfic(s) ✎ 

Reply 1x1 & 1X2 Role Plays
Princess x Slave Rp (Sabriel and Mintchan) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:30 pm
User Image
User Image She surveyed the foreign castle with a cold, stern glare. The screams, the clanging of metal and the sounds of chaotic battle coming from inside of it didn't disturb her. She knew that her people were winning. "We'll kill the children first and force the king to watch. The youngest will be boiled alive and we'll force the King to consume a small amount of them. The child will be flayed alive. The oldest will be sawed in half from his genitals to his ribs. If he has a mistress, we'll burn her alive. Then, we will flay, hang, draw and quarter the king. Their bodies won't be allowed a proper funeral and will be left for the animals to consume... If we can, we should unearth his dead wife and make him watch as we desecrate her corpse." She said this knowing full well how awful all of these punishments would be. The king deserved no less for his refusal to submit to her will. The wounds on her beloved would never be forgotten and with Mirabelle already having been bestowed the mercy of death, this king would pay for every single injury done to Ken; tenfold.

User Image She saw Luvalon's flags being pulled down and knew that was the signal of their victory. She nodded to her Uncle before dismounting and walking into the castle. The disgraced royal family was tied up in the main hall of their castle. The youngest two were sobbing uncontrollably. The eldest son was gagged, but from his eyes she could see his rage. The King was indignant, also gagged to prevent him from chewing his tongue off and killing himself. It was like he didn't believe that this were possible. Or perhaps he was still trying to keep his pride, having lost everything else. The bodies of felled enemies were being dumped onto the floor and some of the soldiers were busy carrying the treasures of this castle out into the courtyard. Astrid looked to a group of her soldiers who were standing by waiting for orders.
"Bring us a pot large enough to fit that child. Fill it, light it and bring it to a boil. You there, tie that child to that pillar."

User Image It would take some time for them to get everything ready for the youngest two to be executed. So she walked up to the King, her three servants in tow. She could see the fear and anger in his eyes. He was clenching his jaw. The oldest was screaming through his gag and struggling to get out of his binds. The youngest two were an absolute mess, the infant not understanding what was happening and the elder of the two was simply terrified.
"I ask you again, disgraced King Walter Ludovicus, was defying my will worth the loss of your kingdom? The complete destruction of your family and heritage? History will not remember you. I will make certain of that. For the crime of defying Criaswen, allowing the abduction of one of my Margrave's and harboring the criminals responsible and trying to spy on my family I will see to it that you're sent to hell. But, not before your children. Before I allow you to die, I will have you watch them suffer the harshest punishments of this mortal plane." As she finished speaking, the soldiers had completed her orders. The pot was heating over a pile of coals and wood which had been built without a care over their fine marble floor. From the look of the liquid, it appeared to be muddy water. It was heating up nicely.

User Image The second youngest was pulled away from her younger brother and tied tightly to a nearby pillar with her arms over her head. She was completely naked, gagged, and screaming with tears and snot streaming down her face. A makeshift stage was being made out in the courtyard. Tables had been carried out and the soldiers would party today while watching the execution of the eldest prince and then the king.

---

User Image
User Image He chuckled, lowering his hand and climbing into the carriage himself. He thought it was funny that she didn't have any complaints about being touched until now. Her reaction was pretty cute too.
"You're a feisty one aren't you! I apologize if you were offended, Princess. I only meant to help you board. If it's any consolation, I don't touch my servant girls." He said that but made it a habit to have beautiful girls from all over the country sent to work for him. This was the same with the few female slaves he had, all were fairly good looking. They did have a habit of disappearing after a while. He was sitting across from her now and was eyeing the broken fan. She always had one in her hand or with one of her slaves so he knew that she liked them.
It was an exotic accessory, befitting royalty. Since it was so important to her she probably had a couple she'd brought with her. Women were like that, indecisive and wanting more variety no matter where they went. They always brought far more luggage than they'd need, regardless of the occasion. "I'll replace that fan of yours when we get into town. Andrej has designs for fans as well, though they have to be ordered in advance. If it pleases this magnificent beauty, please choose whatever you'd like and it will be custom made to suit your impeccable tastes."

---

User Image
User Image Joseph slammed into the front door of his manor with his shoulder, nearly breaking the thing open. The elderly butler scrambled to get out of his way. his hands were busy, carrying a large basket of goodies he'd ordered from his home city Aureaargenteus for Bethany. In the last few weeks he'd ordered for some craftsmen to come out and fix up the house a little. Astrid hadn't allowed a budget big enough for him to make many changes. But at least he'd had the mold removed, the chimneys cleaned, a new pillow made for his pregnant wife's comfort, the kitchen stocked with some of Bethany's favorites and a doctor brought in from another city. The doctor wasn't happy about being here, considering people were STILL disappearing from this town. But Joseph didn't care. The man was necessary for his wife's health. He leapt up the stairs, jumping over three at a time as he went. The contents of the basket shuffled around and clanked together. He entered their bedroom in a similar fashion, since he knew it was where his wife would be right now.

User Image
"Hey Bethany! I lost my leg in battle. Guess what I'm walking on!" He yelled jokingly, setting the basket down on the bed and turning to look around for his wife. He felt so clever for coming up with that pickup line. It was important to keep things fresh in the bedroom now, since even this thick-headed prince knew that he was wearing on her last nerve.

---

User Image
User Image The tan-skinned, white haired young man from Idstein rest his chin upon a dusty table. His wounds had all healed for the most part. The Queen's treatment was excellent, but brutal in a way. He'd been forced to do everything she wanted to and some of her wound treatment hurt like hell. But it wasn't anything unusual. It had just been a month since he'd been forced to serve her again. One month of freedom living with his wife and his best friend had been like heaven. Having his family back was wonderful. That his wife was allowed to keep her freedom and work as a seamstress, making, cleaning and repairing clothing for the servants. was a blessing. At least she wasn't forced to serve Astrid. Their child could be with her at all times too. That much was pretty much left to his dear Gertrude to use her own judgement. His master had pretty much left the castle after only a couple weeks but in his opinion that couldn't have come sooner. After hearing news of Blackwolf Hall and nothing about Ken, Egbert had crawled into a bottle and still hadn't come out of it. Even now he was still sulking, only pretending to smile for the sake of his wife and baby.

little mintchan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:46 pm
Erwin left their horses in the care of a slave, namely tying it to the slave then to a post. "Your just like your father in more ways than one. I'll have to drink later and tell you about the last time he destroyed a nation for his *ahem* favorite...person." He snided, knowing full well at this point that Astrid cared just a smidge about Kenneth and it was enough to incite teasing. "Look at these treasures...should we send some of it to compensate the farms and Blackwolf hall to be restored? Ailean still needs a funeral as well..." He had already avenged his old friend by killing that bandit by the fire. The King Walter Ludovicus was stubborn to her, wishing to spit at her feet and end this torture before he could see his children tortured. At the sight of their wife and mother being out of her grave and set in the parlor with them was enraging to say the least. The eldest prince had enough and used what strength he had to stand and try to ram into the Queen Astrid. He could care less if he died, but he didn't want to see his mother's corpse.

-----------

Victoria sighed at his apology, setting the fan in his lap once they were both seated. "Well aren't you a rare man, that fan was a gift to me, if I can have it fixed or a replica made, I'll be happy." She fixed her veil over her hair, wondering how her brother, Hector was faring. He seemed obsessed with supernatural stuff, claiming that their dead aunt that had attacked him and Ester was the cause of Ester's death. Poor boy was delusional to her and she was hoping to get him into some fresh air. "Count, I know you aren't fond of my brother, but can you make an effort to take him out on a hunting trip while I'm still here?" She fluttered her eyes, patting out her dress while she sat to remain in posture.

-----------

Bethany was not in a joyful mood when Joseph entered and attempted to flirt with her. She was standing, staring at him and holding her stomach in pain, a little puddle at her feet. "Joseph...get the doctor, get the doctor now! NOW!" She screamed, feeling as if she would fall from the pain. "T-The baby...it's here, it's coming!" She braced herself against the bed post, becoming frightened as it felt early to be giving birth. "I WILL CUT THAT OFF IF YOU DON'T GET MOVING!" She pointed at his family jewels, prepared to throw objects if she could move.

Sabriel Thurirl

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:45 am
User Image
User Image Astrid stayed still, glaring down at the prince as he ran at her. She was confident he would never reach her and was right to feel that way. Sebastian, the wilder of her two knights, jumped in and threw the guy to the floor. She watched him pick the prince up with a wicked grin on his face. He sniffed the man's neck and called him a piglet. She tilted her head as she watched the way he carried that man. Obviously taunting him. But she couldn't approve of him playing with this spoil of war. She had him force the prince back down to be next to his disgraced father. She looked to her Uncle and spoke loudly and clearly. "It's a great honor to be compared to my late father... I agree to some of this treasure being used to rebuild the damage these heathens have done. There is a great need to encourage families to move there and build up their numbers..." She paused to consider Ailean's funeral.

User ImageIt had been weeks since the fall of Blackwolf Hall. Weeks without giving a great hero of their country the funeral he deserved. With Kenneth's memories missing, he wouldn't need to attend. But if he regained his memory later on, that he wasn't there for it may upset him later. They seemed to get along well when she was there... Kenneth had been so happy. She decided if his health permitted it that she would have him attend the funeral, even if he didn't understand what was going on. By this time the pot had come to a boil. As a soldier informed her that it was ready, she ordered for the infant to be brought over. The babe cried and wailed, throat raw from all of the screaming. He was still tied up, though she had them loosen the binds. An infant would never be able to escape anyway and she wanted the king to watch his youngest son struggle to get away from the pain. Her soldiers had the child lifted into the air, unbound, and were ready to throw him into the pot.
"Watch carefully King Walter Ludovicus. Watch your second son suffer for the sins you've committed against my people."

User ImageWith that, the baby was thrown into the boiling water. The screams became intense, the babe who was barely able to walk on his own was flailing and struggling. His sister was screaming bloody murder and desperately calling his name and begging for mercy. Astrid allowed the girl to scream her agony, her cold eyes staring the king down all the while. The King tried to look away but she had soldiers force him to watch. His skin seared to the rim of the pot as he tried in vain to cling to it, or perhaps to pull himself out. He struggled for nearly a full minute until he succumbed to the water and his reddened corpse was left to lifelessly bob around and cook inside the pot. She had the soldiers use a long spear to impale him and bring him over to the edge. She had them cut a piece of flesh off of his body and bring it over to the king. His gag was removed and the scalding hot flesh was forced into his mouth. He was forced to swallow and then the gag was put back into place.

User Image
"Now, King Walter Ludovicus. It's your daughter's turn to repent. Know that even this, is not enough to repay what you've stolen from me." The soldiers picked up knives and started to cut into the flesh of the naked young girl. They slowly cut off pieces of her, following Astrid's orders so as to avoid killing the child too swiftly. The chunks of flesh removed were thrown at the king. Still, she ordered for him to be forced to watch. When finally no more could be cut from the young girl, she had them leave her strewn up to bleed to death. She ordered one of her soldiers to pick up a piece of flesh that'd been thrown onto the floor. This was forced into the king's mouth and again, he was forced to swallow before the gag was put back into place. By this time the stage outside was ready. She had everyone moved outside, except for the corpses. She had the eldest prince stripped naked. The other soldiers jeered and threw things at him like food, drink, piss and stones. The corpse of the dead queen was thrown around and hacked at. The soldiers stripped her of her regal clothing and luxurious jewels. They kicked, spit and tore at the corpse. Some of them even mimed having sex with it just to taunt the king. One and only one went as far as to throw a chunk of the dead queen at the eldest prince, hitting him square in the face.

User Image Then he was strewn up by his ankles. She gave her knight Sebastian the honor of handling one side of the long saw, the other side being taken up by a soldier. She looked at the king with the same ferocious glare she'd been fixing him with during the executions of his two youngest children. She spoke sternly, anger dripping from every word she spoke.
"Watch, King Walter Ludovicus. Watch as it is now your eldest son's turn to suffer for the sins you've committed against my people." With that the saw began to move, very slowly as the blade had been dulled a bit to prolong the prince's torture. It cut through his genitals first, down through his stomach until they reached his sternum. Astrid glared at the King all the while, refusing to look at the naked prince on the stage. She was having him forced to watch this execution as well, but still she glared at him. The entire process of sawing through the man took nearly an hour. The entire time her soldiers yelled and cheered, laughing at the young man's screams. Drink flowed freely and many of them had indulged a bit too much by now. The servants that hadn't been killed were being passed around the crowd, treated like objects to be used and thrown away.

User Image When finally the eldest prince had been sawn through, the king was allowed to lower his head. She had him thrown onto the stage and made to stand up. She had thought to have him paraded through the crowd but after seeing how excited they all were, decided against it. The King was tied to a pole next to his dead, sawn in two, son. Astrid raised her hand at her side, her knights called for silence and the soldiers obeyed.
"Now, King Walter Ludovicus, it is your turn to repent for your crimes against my people. Know that this suffering is less than you deserve, but that you will be more severely punished in the afterlife. For all eternity you shall suffer for your crimes, with your wife and children. There will be no eternal peace for you for heaven is not where you are destined to go. For the people of Lhanbryde, Bleakburn and Blackwolf Hall... For Margrave Kenneth Catanach… For all of Criaswen... Repent-and suffer." The soldiers erupted into cheers, some raising their steins in celebration.

User Image She had the soldiers holding him force him to eat a piece of this child too, then replace the gag so he couldn't chew off his tongue. Then she had them strip him naked and flayed alive, just like the princess. She had her soldiers cut up his genitals first so she didn't have to see them. The only man she'd ever want to see naked was Kenneth, and that sight had been more than enough. As she glared at the bloody sight of the king, she thought of Kenneth. She wondered if he were obeying her will as he'd said he would. If he were getting enough rest. Was he being treated well? How would she face him after this, knowing how opposed he was to violence? Could she keep him from knowing how brutally she'd ordered the children to be executed? Would he forgive her if he found out? Her chest felt tight at the thought, but it hurt worse to think that he'd never regain his memories and would forever be a stranger to her. Even if he could remember that she was a princess... She watched as the king was flayed and stopped them before he could die from blood loss.

User Image She had the noose placed around his neck and ordered for him to be hanged. After he died, as promised she had him drawn and quartered. The horses which dragged pieces of his body behind them were paraded throughout the city. She had the bodies of the fallen Luvalon royalty thrown into the wilderness for the animals to eat. They wouldn't get a proper burial on hallowed grounds, which assured that heaven would not welcome them. The soldiers partied into the night. Astrid had to deal with a strategy meeting, planning the division of treasures and the new territory they'd claimed. There was a little left which had yet to be conquered but that would be settled soon enough. If they chose to settle this land and rebuild it, they would have a large coastline which could benefit Criaswen. It took a few days for the most time critical matters to be settled. Astrid wanted nothing more than a bath and to return to check on Kenneth. The screams of the children were still ringing in her head and the stench of blood made her feel sick to her stomach. There was so much of it everywhere leftover from the brutality.

User Image She was an active for the most part of stamping out the last traces of Luvalon and claiming the territory for Criaswen. With the enemy completely annihilated, she returned to the city where Kenneth was. She'd been gone for over a week, though she'd moved her armies quickly. The kingdoms which had been allied with Luvalon hadn't moved yet. None of them to her knowledge had declared war against Criaswen yet. It was night when she returned and discovered that Kenneth had been moved inside of the house she'd been staying at. He was in a warm room, with Veet diligent by his side. He looked to her to be asleep though she didn't hear his horrendous snores. Perhaps he'd only just gone to bed. She was exhausted, mentally drained and weary from being away from the luxuries she was accustomed to. She was again splattered with blood from the war, she wasn't wearing and perfume. She was sure that if he were awake he'd be frightened again. So she waited by the door to make sure he was asleep. Being told by Veet that he was in fact asleep, she walked in.

User ImageShe took a seat by his bedside and simply looked down at him. He looked calm, and peaceful. His color had improved and the few cuts which had been on his face were gone now. She raised a hand to brush some loose strands of hair away from his eyes.
"Your hair's grown again..." She said softly and quietly so as not to wake him. She had always hated it when he'd let his hair grown out but now it mattered very little to her. By speaking to him while he was asleep, she didn't think she was disturbing him. She'd missed him greatly while she was gone. She felt a strong need to visit with him for a while at least, though she was afraid of him looking at her as if he didn't know her. Which was why she was here now, while he was asleep. "I've missed you... But I'm grateful that you haven't succumbed to your injuries... I don't believe I've thanked you yet for managing to survive. You did so just barely, and failed to keep your promise... I'm not entirely ungrateful though... What I mean to say is, you have my gratitude, Kenneth."

User Image She leaned down towards him, long strands of ash-blonde hair spilling over her shoulders and brushing against his skin. She hesitated briefly before finally placing a light kiss on his cheek. She pulled away to stare at him for a moment longer, unable to pull herself away from him just yet. Being tired made leaving a bit more difficult as well. She glanced over at Veet, who seemed to be very focused on keeping the fire going.

---

User Image
User Image Fyodor flashed her a half-cocked grin, leaning towards her to pick up her hands and kiss the backs of them. "As you will it, my princess, so it will be done." He let go of her hands, being gentle out of consideration for her beauty. Kissing the hand of a lady wasn't unusual. Kissing both hands of a lady was seen as a bit licentious. He considered her request about Prince Hector for all of a second before shrugging his shoulders. "I have invited him to go out with us, Princess, but His Grace does not wish to leave his room. He's very much in love with literary works, isn't he? Perhaps I should introduce him to some of the monks who scribe those pages?"
It wasn't much longer until they reached town. It was humble by comparison to the capital city where the royal family lived. A few shops, mostly selling common goods and wares. There was a cobbler and of course the famous tailor Andrej had his own little store. Here it smelled of baked goods and livestock. A few dogs and chickens could be seen roaming around in the streets. There were few horse drawn carriages in sight but plenty of carts pulled by smaller animals like donkeys.
Fyodor exited the carriage first and offered Victoria his hand. He'd learned that he needed to do that much to win her favor.

---

User Image
User Image At first he just stared at her in disbelief with his mouth agape, almost sneering. When she threatened him and started looking for things to throw--THEN he believed she was really in need. He scrambled out of the room, so flabbergasted that he forgot he could even yell for the doctor. He found the doctor downstairs, smoking a pipe, and yanked the man up by the collar. He dragged the poor doctor up the stairs to his wife's side and pointed at her. The doctor sighed and began to help Bethany into the bed. When asked to get warm water and clean towels. Joseph ran out to get the old woman and her middle-aged daughter to come up and help. He basically threw items they'd asked for their way and was more or less all over the place. He had no idea what to do with himself and he was too grumpy and panicked to be able to think clearly.

User Image "Breathe in, breathe out. Just like we practiced. That's it, Your Grace, you're doing fine. Just keep breathing and get ready to push." The doctor instructed calmly, despite the chaos. He had plenty of experience with delivering babies and pre and post-baby care in general. One of the reasons why he assumed he'd been forced to come to this place and help these insufferable royals. "All right, get ready! Breathe in and--push!"

little mintchan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:53 pm
Erwin was happy to see his favorite niece stand so strong and proud for her country, it made him miss his brother but still glad Astrid was Queen instead. "I'll have most of it sent to the people with a personal entourage to make it safely. We have lots to do before we can take a breather." He noted, watching the executions with amusement and wondering- or hoping, the soldiers would save some alcohol for him. He ordered a soldier to find the best wine in the cellar and take it back to the house they were staying at while camped. Through-out the week long mission, he might of sneaked a few drinks here and there but nothing to impair him quite like the soldiers had. He made plans with Astrid to stamp out the rest of the pathetic country, going with her for the most part but then branching off to deal with the army. Until they had a King, he would serve as the commander until Astrid married, she still held authority but with his experience in war, who else could organize and make a bunch of men thrilled to go die?

While she was away, Kenneth was being treated for his injuries, constant bandage changes were needed but he began to refuse any woman coming near him. The doctor asked him why and Kenneth couldn't produce an answer since he just felt like other woman shouldn't be near him. He was moved into the house from the tent, being tended by Veet and the little pickpocket- mainly for Veet to keep an eye on while Erwin still decided his fate. The boy had to learn 'woman' things, how to change bandages, treat wounds a doctor was too busy to do and he sort of became a maid in people's eyes. Kenneth was told that Astrid had finished her mission at the castle and was claiming a few more areas, her arrival date unknown so he waited patiently. Soup seemed to be the best thing for him to eat until he could recover more, that and jerky but in small amounts. He just needed to rest and eat, mainly because no one would let him walk around until his wounds had time to heal. They had found some paper and chalk to use, letting him scribble stuff since he still seemed to hold a bit of his artistic ability. He had been using his right hand after a woman got to close for his comfort (within the room) and pointed out that only a sinner would use their left hand and he became confused and sad at such hurtful words. It was enough to get him to draw with his right hand, barely finishing it and setting the stuff aside so that he could sleep for the night.

He couldn't snore while his nose had been plugged with blood, the doctor got most of it out but he didn't think much more needed to be done that Kenneth couldn't fix himself. He also didn't sleep very soundly either, having nightmares about stuff he couldn't remember and why was he afraid of Caramel waffles? Things plagued his dreams, but no faces or names were there yet, he just hoped they would go away eventually. The half drawn picture was of something he dreamed of, a beautiful flower, white with berries. He was sound asleep for once when Astrid returned, two blankets were on him and he had been given better clothes to sleep in although the doctor suggested he remained bandaged but without a shirt until he could confirm his wounds closed. He groaned when she kissed him, moving his head and seeming to want to wake up but he was too tired. "D-Don't abandon me..." He mumbled, still asleep but sounding sad as if he was remembering a bit of some stuff.

--------------

Victoria let him kiss her hands, thinking him to be better at kissing *ss than a Lady's hand. "That sounds perfect, maybe it will lighten his mood a bit. She watched out the carriage window at all the small shops, already smelling the sweet bakery before she took Fyodor's hand to exit the carriage gently. "Oh you must also have a bookstore in this cute little village, right?" She asked, hooking her arms with his as was custom to escort a lady in her head. The ground was rough, uneven and animals wandered freely, and beggers. God, she hoped there weren't many of those.

--------------

Bethany was preparing to throw a empty plate at Joseph when he got the idea she was serious and he ran to get the doctor and she continued to breath heavily. The doctor didn't seem to happy to be dragged by her husband but she was in need and gladly took assistance to lay on the bed. "I-it hurts!" She screamed, breathing as instructed and pushing when he said so, cursing Joseph the entire time for getting her pregnant but they had been assured days ago that it was just the pain talking. She'd be in labor for a few hours until finally a little baby's cry could be heard and Joseph could return to the room without the threat of bodily harm from Bethany. She was exhausted, her hair was a mess and it seemed like she just wanted to sleep but not until she held their son. "See...? I-it was easy..." She sighed, snuggling the little bundle of cuteness.

Sabriel Thurirl

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:39 am
User Image
User Image Exhausted as she was, she nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard Kenneth speak. She looked at him warily and saw that he still looked to be asleep. She waited for a few moments to make sure he wasn't waking up. Then she sighed and slowly relaxed back into her chair. "Abandon you..?" She repeated quietly, regarding his peacefully sleeping visage with an air of disbelief. To whom was he speaking? His parents, who had treated him like a practice dummy? To Veet who had been staying with him this entire time? He would be the most familiar to him. She leaned towards his bed, gently placing a hand over his arm. He was in a deep sleep and didn't seem like he would wake up. It was risky and could become uncomfortable if she stayed. But for a while she simply watched him sleep because she couldn't bring herself to leave his side. She noticed the drawings on his nightstand and sighed at the sight of the plant. It resembled some of the plants she kept in her garden if they had been combined. The drawing was basically a visual of the state his poor, confused mind was in now. It hurt that he was able to remember different things like this but so far could only remember her name. She wondered if he would never reclaim himself. If for the rest of their lives he would remain a stranger to her. If she'd never see the man she loved again for even with his body still existing without his mind it meant little to her.

User Image
"Who is it who's been abandoned here? And by whom? You're thoughtless even in your sleep... It's ridiculous, I admit, I even miss the sound of your snores..." An hour passed by and during that time she simply stayed where she was by his bedside. She was seated in an arm chair which Veet had moved over to his bedside. She'd placed a hand over his and at times had moved her thumb back and forth over his skin. It was rough as it had always been. A year and several months of washing, scrubbing and being beaten had transformed the soft, useless hands to this state. She sighed softly, body growing tired but she was still unable to make herself leave. Her heart longed for him, so much so that she simply couldn't bring herself to get up and go away. Even if she was wearing blood-covered armor and clothing, with no perfume and visibly exhausted. She didn't have her sleeping tonic either. She'd needed it to be able to sleep for months now. But, being next to him and watching him sleep so peacefully. She was slowly drifting off. She leaned against the back of the chair. Her armor felt heavier than it had before. She didn't slouch, instead she kept her back straight against the cushioned chair. Her head was tilted downwards and her hold on his hand grew slack. In a matter of seconds she'd fallen asleep and would stay that way for the next few hours until morning.

---

User Image
User Image Little did Victoria know that Fyodor was indeed much better with a Lady's a** than her hands, with several women willing to attest to that fact. He was grateful that she'd missed his joke about introducing the odd prince to the monks. He'd spoken before thinking and an insult like that would've been more trouble than it was worth. "Most books scribed here are sent to your home city. But there is a store which should have a few for sale now." He smirked at her question, guiding her to a little store. It smelled of soaps and candle wax. It was obviously half of someone's house. Candles were hanging from the ceiling. soaps were in woven baskets on the floor and on a shelf by the wall were a few books lined up with miscellaneous items. A dowdy woman who looked to be in her late thirties was walking around and checking on the goods. Her hands were thick and cracked from work. Her skin was visibly dry, thick and rough clothing colored mainly by stains but otherwise was brown. She noticed them and curtsied, to which Fyodor merely smiled. Then he looked to Victoria. "Here we are, Princess. Please, take a look." He'd ordered candles from here many a time and had specially requested scented soaps to be made for his female houseguests. As far as books went there weren't many here that interested him. Mainly poems, knitting patterns, old stories and romances for the elderly women to waste their time with. All of that was boring to him.

---

User Image
User Image Joseph walked inside, looking haggard from the experience of listening to the birthing process for the last few hours. His legs felt like noodles. He'd never been so helpless to do anything and rarely did he ever feel compelled to voluntarily do anything for the sake of someone else. But he'd thought to himself how glad he would be if he could punch that baby in the face for all of the trouble it put her through. As he walked in, the two women were cleaning up. There was a lot of blood and some mass of gross red stuff being wiped up. More importantly, Bethany was there cuddling a little bundled up baby. He walked over to them, completely surprised to see her looking so content. "Yeah..." He responded lifelessly, staring at the newborn. To him it looked ugly, but he barely paid any attention to it. He eyed her, seeing how horrible she looked. He looked around for a clean towel and used it to dab away the sweat on her face and neck. "It's over, woman... You look like hell. I can handle the rest so just relax." It was his way of not so politely expressing concern for her health and telling her that she'd done a good job. The doctor said there'd been quite a bit of tearing. Joseph was scared to look, thinking he'd never be able to forget the sight of it after she'd healed and they could be 'close' again. She looked tired but would need to be cleaned up and moved onto a new mattress. This one was so bloody it would attract vermin and he just couldn't have that happening. He reached for their newborn, intending to take him away to the shabby crib that'd been prepared for him.

little mintchan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:58 pm
He slept so peacefully for once, something telling him it was okay to sleep, that he was finally safe. His nightmares faded as her presence lingered near him, as if soothing his distraught. His hand lightly graced hers as it went limp, seeming to hold it gently there until morning when he awoke slowly. It had felt like a long time since he slept like that and he barely got his surroundings together when he noticed the gentle warmth in his hand. "Your majesty...?" He whispered it, not wishing to wake her up and seeing her like this again but in better health...he felt like she should be Queen. He brought her hand up closer and gently kissed it before setting it on her lap and attempting to sit up himself. He was bored and felt like if he continued to eat soup, he would turn into soup. Instead he scribbled on a paper using his left hand, wrapping the blanket around him to avoid any nun or someone else telling him he would be damned with that hand. He wouldn't notice if she awoke, too focused on drawing a Queen looking so defenseless yet terrifying.

------------

Victoria looked around the dainty little shop, it wasn't as grand as those in the capital but no rustic and country! Oh Astrid would die if she had to step foot in the shop. She lifted her dress slightly to seem as royal as royal can be, walking gently around the shop to pick up quite a few items and hand them to Fyodor to hold for her. Soaps for her, for Astrid, for Kenneth if he ever returned and for her mother who as much as she adored, was glad to never see her. Candles for Hector and even a book on musical notes for Hector to put at Ester's grave or to hold for her. "Lets buy this and then to get me a new fan and dresses!" She held out a nice sized pouch to the old woman, mainly because Fyodor's hands were...a bit full. She did tend to go overboard.

------------

Bethany was rubbed her thumb against the newborn's cheek, how soundless it slept, how soft it was after such a traumatic experience for both of them. "You should be lucky I'm your wife, any other woman would of died, good thing I'm not dainty like them." She scoffed, obviously tired as he took the newborn from her. She was helped up and taken gently to get a bath while they change the mattress and..everything. She couldn't wait to go to sleep and rest so she could properly see their child.

Sabriel Thurirl

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:17 am
User Image
User Image Astrid woke slowly, groggily and became irritated when she noticed the sounds of pencil scribbling on paper. How long had it been since she'd slept so soundly? It took her a moment even to remember where she'd been and what she had been doing before falling asleep. When the sight of Ken, curled up in a blanket and moving his hands beneath it greeted her, for a split second she stared at him. Then rose to her feet, alarmed. She didn't want to see what he was doing, but having not looked away from him she saw that he was drawing something. She brought a hand to her forehead, relieved that her suspicion had been proven wrong so quickly. She wouldn't even be aware of such immorality, if only she hadn't been traveling with legions of male soldiers. Her two knights and assassin had warned her to avoid traveling amongst the men so she wouldn't be witness to any... indecencies. Taking their warning seriously, she hadn't. But why was it when she'd seen Kenneth like that, that was where her mind had gone? Because of how perverted he'd been in the past?

User ImageShe disregarded the thought and sat back down. She realized that she'd slept here, still dressed in a full suit of armor. Her body felt uncomfortably sore from bearing the weight of it for such a long time. She noted the blood and her less than pristine state. Then looked to Kenneth, who seemed to be consumed by whatever it was he was sketching. She watched him silently. She'd appreciated his skill before, but it felt refreshing to be able to see him drawing again. She knew how much he loved art even if she didn't approve of some of his past works. She recalled that he'd wanted to learn how to make pottery and made a mental note to contract an instructor for him later. He would have too much time to himself when he was staying with her. She knew how charming he could be and wanted to limit the time he spent with other women, regardless of his mental status.

User ImageShe looked away from him, to the fireplace where she last recalled seeing Vít standing guard. Daedra was standing there, still disguised as her royal squire Filip. There was also a young boy who she hadn't seen before but had been told who he was before. She'd need to check her belongings later to make sure nothing was missing. She beckoned Daedra to come over to her and to quietly inform her of any updates. Through him she learned of various things, mainly concerning Kenneth's recovery. He would be able to travel, though he would need frequent breaks to move around and get fresh air. He'd also informed her maids that she would be returning at some point in the morning. Thankfully, she wouldn't have to deal with anyone believing her to be missing. But coming up with a reason for not having returned to her rooms when expected to would be tedious. As a woman in mourning she should never have come to visit him so it was even worse that she'd stayed with him until morning.

User ImageShe rose to her feet and returned her attention to Kenneth. She needed to return to her rooms and get ready to leave this fallen country. There was much to do. She'd of course been informed of his odd behavior of refusing to allow any women to be close to him. She knew him to be a natural flirt but believed this change in his behavior was due to how cruelly he'd been abused by the Claymoores. Still, as pitiful as she found that to be... She couldn't help but notice how comfortable he was with her there. Why had her hand been on her lap when she could remember holding Kenneth's while she fell asleep? She squashed the little flicker of hope that thought had given her. She didn't want to make eye contact with him, so before she spoke to him she turned to be looking towards the room's main exit.
"Kenneth. We will be leaving this place tomorrow to travel to Blackwolf Hall. Rather, what used to be Blackwolf Hall... You may not remember him but a man of great importance to Criaswen is due to be buried and we will attend the funeral. Vít is resting so my squire Filip will be assisting you until the afternoon. Prepare yourself accordingly."

---

User Image
User Image The broad and muscular Count chuckled, not bothered at all by being made to carry Victoria's purchases. He liked it when a woman knew what she wanted. He'd always found confidence to be attractive in women. Then again, he also liked the meek and shy types too. Women in general he was pretty fond of. He placed her purchases into their carriage before guiding her down the street to Andrej's store. They passed by a bakery and a blacksmith as well as several little houses and a market where several farm animals were being sold for slaughter. There were beggars who dared to approach them, but for each of them Fyodor would simply toss a few bronze coins at them and shoo them away. He noted that one particularly sickly looking man was trailing them but did nothing to dissuade them. He'd deal with that peasant if they actually had the courage to try robing them.

User Image Andrej's store was well lit and clean, much unlike the other buildings in the town. For one, he had floors where as the other places for the most part only had dirt or straw on the ground. Shelves were lined with different fabrics and there was a well-dressed young man by the door who acted as a bouncer if need be. The materials weren't of the highest affordable qualities but were still lovely and well-made. They were all sorts of different varieties and colors, every color that was possible to create even the oh-so luxurious and most difficult to procure shades of purple. There were laces on wheels, mannequins wearing some of Andrej's designs, baskets of buttons and other small items, various other accoutrements and even a rack of shoes. Tapestries hung on the wall to make the place look a bit nicer and the ceiling was painted to resemble a work of art.

User Image The back of the store was different from the front, as it was obviously where he worked. Fyodor called out to Andrej, and the very well-dressed and frilled middle-aged designer hurried out to meet them. He bowed deeply before kissing Victoria's signet ring out of respect. "Your Grace, it is the highest honor of my life for the most beautiful and fashionable Princess of our great country to visit my store! Please, anything you wish, it would be my pleasure to do for you! The peasants, they gossiped of your arrival to our dear Count's home, and I have been preparing several designs just for you! If it pleases you, please allow me to show you!"

User Image Fyodor didn't like how much charm the older man was exuding and he knew the man's reputation for being a horrendous flirt. The notches on his bedposts could rival Fyodor's. But he also knew that the stubborn designer didn't allow anyone to interfere with his works and passions unless they were a paying customer with some very deep pockets. Victoria, as a princess, was assumed to have access to all of the riches of Criaswen if she so wished to spend them. It was somewhat of a well kept secret that the princes and princesses were give generous allowances to spend for each month.

---

User Image
User Image Joseph walked carefully with the new, squishy-faced bundle of chubby cuteness. He was nowhere near as attached to the infant as Bethany was. He knew how much trouble the damned thing had caused for her and how much pain she'd been in. He hadn't seen her so weak in a long time. She didn't even hit him for calling her woman! He could see that the boy had a tiny version of her nose and ears. A simple lifting of the blankets over the babe and he smirked. His boy had inherited at least one thing from him. He'd have to congratulate Bethany later for doing such a good job. The baby squirmed and grunted as if he were going to start crying so Joseph quickly replaced the covers over him and set him down in his crib. With a congested breath, the baby settled down again and it looked like it was asleep.

User Image Joseph was relieved. If he'd upset the newborn god knows what Bethany would have done to him. As he looked over at their bedroom through the open doorway he was able to see them lifting up the bloodied mattress. She'd lost so much blood it really was incredible that she was still alive. It almost made him want to never have sex with her again. Almost. He knew he couldn't last. He was so frustrated from her not being able to give him any. Just the sight of that perfect a** of hers was so frustrating. He'd bitten her a few times out of frustration only for her to hit him. He couldn't help himself. No one else would do. It was the same as after their first time, like her v****a was the only lock his d**k-key would accept. He'd even tried to rape some of the village women, but his body just wouldn't respond to them like it did to his wife.

User Image She truly was the only woman for him and it would be catastrophic if she had died because of this. She still could die if she didn't recover properly. Like their aunt, though he didn't know if she'd died solely because of a rough birthing. He was concerned for her well being. Who else would stand up to him, cry if she didn't get his attention or get angry at him when he didn't do what she wanted? She was completely unique. There was no woman or even person who could take her place in his life. They were still young, he was soon turning nineteen, and she wasn't much younger than him. He didn't plan on dying anytime soon. What would he do for the rest of his life without her? He went into the bathroom where the elderly woman and her middle-aged daughter were cleaning Bethany up under the supervision of the doctor. He leaned against the doorway, mismatched eyes quietly observing.

User Image Before long a new mattress was brought in and Bethany was dried and fitted into some comfortable clothing to rest in. The doctor checked on her stitches and made sure she was all right before he went outside to help with the burning of the bloodied garbage. Joseph lay down next to her, putting one arm underneath her head. His body was turned towards her and for once the most arrogant and bull-headed prince in the land was silent and diligently by her side. He watched her protectively, ready to act if she needed anything. He didn't want to leave her side. For the second time in his life, her near-death moment in battle being the first, he was afraid for her well-being. He didn't want her to die or suffer. He knew she'd been unhappy because of his behavior over the last couple months. So, now he was doing his best to be a good husband for her. For however long his fear of her leaving him behind would last.

little mintchan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:13 pm
He barely noticed as the Queen stood rather quickly, as she stood there, he looked up at her before returning to his work. "I...I don't understand a lot right now and am confused, I have a lot of questions, but I'm glad your back...I'm glad your alive, your a strong woman and frankly, your the most beautiful even in armour and blood." He said, curled in the blanket to prevent her from seeing him with just pants on, trying to be modest for an unmarried lady. One of the thing that he had been warned about though, was the kingdom was in mourning due to the loss of her father. "Ailean...I...have an unsettling memory of his death...I...nevermind, you don't need the burden that I carry." He whispered, becoming uncomfortable of such talk, after what he had been through, it would be tough to stop those nightmares or to share them with others.

The kid beside Daedra was standing still, rubbing one of his arms where he had been branded a thief by Erwin, to prevent others from trusting the boy. He didn't know his purpose yet, except to stay beside this man until Erwin returned and gave further orders to the boy and that if he stole anything, the Queen had permission to punish as a slave would be. Kenneth hadn't noticed the boy, more focused on the Queen and his drawings, something he still loved.

----------------

Of course she knew what she wanted, Victoria was raised to only expect the best and look for the best, she was this kingdom's herald of fashion and beauty standards. Women were to be modest, fans were required, heels a certain height and dresses to sway and hug to address the most important features of every woman, her hips. "I have a special amount of money to be spent at your shop, I've been looking forward to buying your dresses for months! I don't understand why you don't move to the capital, my sister would adore your summer designs. Show me your stuff, also I'm in need of my fan being repaired or a new one." She held out her broken fan, hoping he could fix it or make a replica of it. She should of taken one of the other thirty or so with her, not her most prized one.

"Are those flat shoes?!" She shuffled over to the pair of beautiful gray, flat shoes, they were too dainty to be for men. "Astrid will love these! She might hate them...but only until she wears them." She laughed gently, becoming distracted easily by his designs, dresses, shoes, gloves, oh it was heaven to her.

------------

Bethany was snug in the thick blanket, she had lost a lot of blood and was freezing, bringing Joseph's arm to her stomach and smiling while keeping her eyes closed. "I want more in a year or so, I expect one daughter, we can't let the Queen's children ever out number ours, got it?" She whispered, curling into him and snuggling her face to his chest before falling asleep quickly.

Sabriel Thurirl

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:57 am
User Image
User Image His flattery made her heart skip a beat, the sensation soon being replaced by a sinking feeling as she reminded herself of his current circumstances. Even before, he'd been a shameless flirt and although it was mostly harmless flirting she told herself that he was treating her like he'd treat any other woman. If there was a chance he wasn't, it could only be because someone had told him who she was and all that she'd done to reclaim him. As he mentioned Ailean though, she noted the emotion in his voice. She turned her face away, so there would be no chance he would see her. She wasn't certain just how much of her own sorrow was showing and she didn't wish for him to see it. Knowing that he was suffering in this situation, that he'd remembered something which according to him must have been terrible pained her.

User ImageShe'd put him through many horrors which would have sent a lesser man to his death or destroyed his mind but this was different. It had been a long time since she'd decided to take her frustrations out on him, excluding the incident where she'd beat him with one of his own rulers while visiting him. She viewed that as more of an exchange since he'd had the audacity to strike her hand. She didn't know all of the horrors he'd been subjected to while Lady Claymoore had kept him prisoner, but felt that he had deserved none of them. For a few moments she stood there silently, needing the time to deal with her own emotions. She tried to calm herself, to withhold her feelings from him. But it took an enormous amount of restraint. Finally, after collecting herself she turned towards him. She stepped closer until she was by his bedside. Placing her fingers underneath his chin, she raised his face and leaned down towards him slightly. If she went too far, she knew that the weight of her armor might unbalance her.

User ImageShe didn't want to make eye contact with him, for fear of seeing how he would inevitably look back at her. She didn't believe she could bear it if the marvelous ruby eyes of her beloved were to look back at her as if he didn't know her at all. She wouldn't be able to forget it if he did and was sure that he would become a part of her nightmares in that way. She could barely stand the thought but wanting to comfort him was more important than her fear.
"I was once of the mind that I would do everything in my power to alleviate you of your burdens." She said, unable to stop herself from expressing her true thoughts. She had been prepared to take on his burdens, and share hers with him. She believed that he would finally be ready to trust her with all of his thoughts after they'd become engaged, more so after their marriage. She'd told herself that she would keep her distance from him emotionally, but keep him with her so that she wouldn't lose him again. But it was proving to be incredibly difficult.

User ImageLove was so much more than what Victoria's precious novels described. A troublesome emotion which she couldn't deny at such an important time. So many resources had been wasted, all because she wanted him back immediately. She managed to calm herself and quickly let go of him. She averted her gaze and straightened her posture.
"... Disregard what I've just told you. Let it be as if I had only spoken of the coming journey."

---

User Image
User Image
"Glady, Your Grace! It is my privilege to restore this beautiful work or art. I have just the materials for it, too!" The designer said after accepting the fan with care.

Fyodor's golden eyes followed the older man as he observed him following the princess around his store. He heard shouting and something hitting the front of the store.
A beggar must be causing trouble, possibly the one who had been following them around. "I'll leave you to it, Princess." He said with a bow, smirking as he noticed her holding a length of satin fabric.
That silky sort of material would compliment her figure nicely. Though he was able to view her body without a cloak blocking his sight at home, he never grew tired of looking at her.
Even if she wasn't so receptive to his advances now he was determined to find a way of getting her into his bed. He turned and left her alone with the designer, going outside to settle whatever fight was going on.

The middle aged designer went to the backroom, returning quickly with several scrolls. He set them down on a table and stretched one out so that she could see the design.
It was a figure made with her measurements, with notes about the lengths and cuts of fabric. He described the colors he intended to use and the purpose of each line of his design.
He'd sketched about five full outfits for her so far and a few designs for shoes and luggage as well. He showed her each one, being quite enthusiastic about having the opportunity to talk to her about them in person.
He also had a few scrolls with a blank figure, ready in case she had some ideas of her own.
"Princess, I have made one of these dresses and a matching pair of shoes for you to suit your figure. It would be my great honor if you would try them on."
He whistled and a servant appeared from the backroom. It was a young man of seventeen. His was dressed fashionably, with makeup on his face to make him look pale and rosy cheeked.
From the stiff way he moved it was obvious that he wasn't accustomed to the clothes yet.

---

User Image
User Image A wet cough shook the teenager's frail body, pain reverberating throughout his being as the coughing went on unsuppressed. For weeks he'd been forced to survive on the island he'd been quarantined on as a child. His mother had been the one to suggest this punishment to Astrid. Of course, he'd failed and he knew that she hated him for it. He was accustomed to being hated by both parents, or so he'd thought. Being caught and imprisoned by Astrid had made all of his efforts useless. He never suspected that Ken would betray their agreement. The man was supposed to be spineless and he had no reason to expect otherwise. News was slow to reach the island but it didn't matter to him anyway. He'd spent most of his days trying to think of a way out of his punishment. Anything he could do or any favors he could call which would allow him to survive sentencing. The Queen hadn't yet decided how he would die and he knew it would depend on her pathetic former slave's condition.

User Image So, Arric knew that he was screwed. He'd received word from the mercenary he'd hired that Ken was dead. Which meant that his sister would find the cruelest method of execution she could once she realized he was dead. It didn't matter if she found Ken's body or not, he knew that he'd face some incomprehensible pain because of what he'd done. The castle was small, with few rooms and nearly no luxuries. It had been neglected after he'd recovered from his illness as no one wanted to come near it for fear of getting sick themselves. The walls were crumbling and all made of stone. Even the floors were made of stone and of the fireplaces in the building only the one in the kitchen still worked. He was only permitted to bring one change of clothing or one of his fur coats. He'd chosen the coat, knowing full well how intolerable it would be without the much needed warmth it would provide. So when it came time that his clothing needed to be washed, he was left with only the coat.

User Image He was allowed to keep one of his slaves and made to choose quickly. The other would be killed immediately. Instead of the thirty year old man who had been the most useful to him he'd said the name of his other slave. A woman whose only usefulness was in her ability to survive anything he'd done to her, much like a cockroach. Why he'd picked her instead he didn't understand and was quick to say he'd misspoken. But his sister wasn't as merciful as she pretended to be and so for weeks he'd been stuck on this island with only his female slave to keep him company. The few guards which were ordered to keep him from killing himself or trying to escape only showed themselves if they wanted to take out their frustrations on the both of them. He wasn't denied medical treatment but only an old nurse was permitted to stay on the island with them. It was an isolated island, with freezing cold waters surrounding it and no dock for boats to be kept there. When the queen decided it was time to kill him, that's when they'd see the boats return to take him away.

User Image He'd been told that he should beg for forgiveness and thank the queen for allowing him to live a little longer. But to be forced to live here again and in such a humiliating way was unbearable. For all of his cunning and adaptability, he couldn't do it. He couldn't humble himself and beg for his life, knowing that it was impossible for him to come back this time. As his coughing stopped he pulled his abnormally pale and cold hand away from his dry lips and noted the pink hue of the phlegm on it. A shiver ran through his body and he pulled his fur coat around himself tightly. His old illness was back. If the nurse caught the signs, he'd be abandoned on this place again. They'd leave and no food or clean water would be sent here. He'd simply be left to die of starvation, or perhaps if he survived until the summer he'd be killed should they decide to finally destroy this place. His body wouldn't even be given a proper burial. They'd burn him after he died.

User Image He wiped his hand on his chest and then wiped his mouth to hide the signs of blood. As someone entered the kitchen he looked up, icy pale blue eyes peering through stark white strands of hair at the familiar sight of his slave. He frowned, but was far too cold and uncomfortable to reprimand her right off the bat. Besides, he didn't want to be alone. In this situation she could avoid him if she wanted to. He knew it, and she probably did to. If she should decide to no longer obey his orders there was little he could do about it for she could simply run away from him if she wanted to. He didn't want that. He was going to die alone and be forgotten by everyone, or thought of as a despicable failure of a man. Something spiteful like that. He at least wanted someone familiar to keep him company until he died. By picking her over his other slave he'd allowed her to live a little longer. She should be grateful and if she wasn't he had no problem with reminding her to be.

---

User Image
User Image He was completely taken aback by the idea of it. He never wanted her to go through this again but knew better than to argue with her. He could only hope she changed her mind later. Before, he'd been determined to marry a woman of high status and use her to create as many heirs as possible. He'd need lots of children for when he took the throne from Astrid. But now he was just scared of losing her. He was sure that no other woman like her existed in the world. She was irreplaceable. As she fell asleep, he simply stayed there and held her. He'd started to fall asleep too when their newborn son started to cry. He cursed, hoping the noise wouldn't wake her up. She needed her rest.

little mintchan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:06 pm
It took several weeks...

Many of those days were left with tending to Ken's wounds, to get him eating real food, something he wasn't interested in as much as the woman who cared so much to rescue him from his torment. He wanted to know why she cared but no one either knew or couldn't say, and it frustrated him. He struggled to remember basic memories, but soon only vague promises, painful words and soft kisses could be remembered. Who did he kiss? He must of loved her but... that memory was so faint as if guided away in case someone stole it. He dressed better when he could stand, walking around the camp with Vit soon became relaxing and he enjoyed talking to the soldiers. Soon, he was given details when Vit would lose him for a mere second, he was truly the Margrave of Blackwolf hall...his name...Kenneth Catanoch, then details became confusing. No one knew the exact relationship between him and Ailean, adopted son? Grandson? Impossible for Ailean never had children- but he had a living sister.

He needed answers, begging Vit to let him send letters to find his Aunt, to tell her he was alright and would be attending the funeral. Could he handle it though? He remembered seeing him die...how he fell like he wasn't a seasoned warrior. He ignored those terrible memories, focusing on the Queen in all her glory, he couldn't dare to pull himself away when she talked plans with her advisor, inspected her armor or even if she just went on a patrol, he begged to go with and was refused. His health wasn't ready for horse travel, and he didn't know if he could even ride one himself.

Another memory, the sound of people yelling, holding up coin, men on both sides of him. He couldn't move his arms, he wanted to sit, his back aflame with pain, the feeling of dripping blood from wounds fresh. He breathed heavy, looking to the ground in despair, was this it? Would he be sold for a measly few silvers only to die in a month? But then, the crowd panicked and spreading themselves from a figure on top a horse, she had such beautiful hair, a fierce look in her eyes and for once, wasn't acting dainty.

The dream ended and he awoke to be told they would be leaving for the funeral soon, he gathered what he wished to use on the trip, being helped into a carriage only to see a young nurse awaiting to tend to him. "No. No females." He refused to enter, not until she left and a man took her place. Then he would enter and prepare for the long journey. Where was the Queen? He wished to see her before they set off, not knowing if he would have time to see her until after the funeral. He wondered if Vit would join him? Not knowing much about the man made him feel more safe than with someone he had associated memories with, except her...the only person he couldn't make words appear around. Astrid.

--------------

Victoria enjoyed the man's dresses, trying them all on and having them all purchased and to be sent to her home. She fell in love with one of them, a beautiful silky dress, brown with gold trim, leaves hand stitched to the finest detail, tiny diamonds along the waist and a corset sewn in to avoid the hassle of putting one on before the dress. She wore it immediatly, going to show Fyodor only to be shocked at his treatment of the poor. She didn't make a noise, no comment, only a gentle hand to his fist, gaining his attention once again. "Let us leave, I've exhausted myself." She spoke gently, using her charm and within another week, she had her report written, soon to be added to as she investigated his deeds. She believed him to be too much to run as Count, but she would wait until she would leave for Ailean's funeral, refusing to stay longer.

------------

Bethany enjoyed motherhood, her little boy was a darling, having not heard him cry at night yet due to Joseph making sure she slept. "Joseph! I have an idea, lets petition to have this land as yours, I know it's not a prince or king status, but this place would be so beautiful if we settled down and showed it who to fear." She was feeding the child, refusing to let another woman feed her child their spoiled milk. She had healed quite well in the few weeks, but some things were...odd lately. A man she kept seeing at night scared her...he had no crest from this country, no skin color to match, but Joseph had enough worries then some simple man. "Josephhhh~?" She called out, hoping he was still listening to her spiel of them owning some land for themselves.

Sabriel Thurirl

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:43 pm
User Image
User Image Preparations to depart were nearly completed and a sigh escaped her lips as she surveyed the arrangement they'd be traveling in. The last few weeks had been successful, as expected. But her heart was confused and the culprit was her unfortunately damaged secret fiancé. His showing up and wanting to accompany her seemingly whenever she would leave, left her very little time to mourn him. Even at night, when she'd have a moment to reflect on the precious little time they'd spent together before calamity befell him, she would recall some recent moment his clueless self had shown up out of the blue, asking to join her. She missed him and lamented leaving him in the first place but it was difficult to think of their past when in the present he was around whenever she was in camp. He had a chance to survive, though she didn't yet know if she would ever release him from her care to live on his own. Yet he still seemed attached to her. It made her hopeful, which she didn't like. It was difficult to maintain an air of stoicism when her heart was being made so unsteady and there was no one around she could take her frustrations out on.

User Image Knowing that they were leaving soon, it weighed on her that she couldn't share her carriage with him. There were still matters she had to take care of and her cabin wasn't large enough to accommodate all of them. Daedra, still disguised as her royal squire, would be riding on the front of her carriage with the driver. Her knights would be on horseback outside, her maids would be occupying the seat across from her. She knew that Veet would be with Ken, along with a nurse. Perhaps the peculiar teenager would also be with them. There would be breaks taken along the way but it wasn't likely that would be enough time for anything meaningful. She decided to check on him before the trip would start. She walked over to his carriage, her knights and assassin in tow. She knocked on the door and accepted Veet's offer to help her climb in. She sat down across from him, eyeing the male who was by his side.

User Image The only positive to Kenneth's persistence is that she'd become accustomed to his reality to the point that she could confidently meet his gaze again.
"I see that you've recovered well. Are you prepared to meet your surviving relatives?" It was all she could think to say. Murdag, his aunt and Ailean's sister as well as his sole surviving brother Lamont would be in attendance at the funeral. One of Lamont's sons would be taking over for one of the two provinces Ailean had been responsible for. Another noble would be taking over the other.

---

User Image
User Image
Fyodor's fist had been raised, ready to strike the beggar square in the face yet again. He was surprised to feel such a dainty hand touching his out of nowhere.
He half expected it to be this beggar's woman and expected to hear pleas for mercy.
He regarded Victoria in her new dress with a half-cocked smile. "You look ravishing, Your Grace." The colors of the dress complimented her features beautifully.
He looked her up and down after releasing the bloodied beggar.
"Truly, I didn't know that such beauty existed outside of works of art." He offered her his arm and walked with her back to the carriage.

---

User Image
User Image
Hector was in the Count's study, his once brilliant dark blue eyes looking over the titles in boredom. Very little interested him here and for weeks he'd been stuck in this forsaken little corner of Criaswen on the pretense of protecting Victoria.
She certainly didn't act like a dainty flower around that Count. So his being here was only for appearances. It was a waste of time and while he was here his twin's body was probably starting to smell.
Hopefully, no one bothered his old wing of the castle. However cleverly he'd hidden Ester away, the smell of something rotting would surely attract attention regardless.
He'd explored every part of the Count's estate so far and was completely out of things to keep himself occupied with. He didn't care for the nasty little secrets the man kept in his basement and private garden, nor for the man's barbaric habits which reminded him so much of Joseph.
The peasants had been rebelling, that was why they were here. But he couldn't see any sign of trouble. He hoped that meant he could leave.
As he looked over a book about the Fyodorov family tree he thought to himself that it would be better if he just left without his sister. What was the worst that would happen to him if he abandoned her with this monster?

---

User Image
User Image Joseph was washing his face and hands in a basin near the entrance of their bedroom. At first his response was only to groan at her. Every single damn day she was practically gushing about this hole of a town. He was beginning to lose his patience, if not for the fact that she looked to be enjoying herself so much. It hurt his feelings that she didn't seem to want the crown as much as he did, or at all. The way she spoke about living like a peasant made him wish he'd fought to stay at the castle. If he'd targeted Astrid instead of his twin siblings... He turned to Bethany with a frown as he dried his face off with a musty towel. "Need I remind you that people are still dropping like flies here? It's basically a ghost town. Beyond saving! Why the hell do you like this shitty place so much anyway?!" He noticed that she was feeding their son again and his scowl darkened. He was jealous of having to share Bethany's bountiful bosom, even if their baby needed her. "A peasant could do that for you, too! If you weren't so damned stubborn!" He had no good reason for her to stop and he didn't care to try to think of one in the first place. He wasn't happy living in a town where hardly any people were left and they were still no closer to finding out why.

little mintchan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:32 pm
Kenneth's face was wedged to the glass, catching a glimpse of her majesty heading for the carriage as he straightened out to look not so bored. "My wounds are doing much better, thank you and yes, although I'm afraid I still barely remember them, I hope they can forgive me..." He rubbed the back of his neck, becoming nervous as she had such a steady gaze to him for once, was she warming up to him finally? He hoped, she was rather beautiful when not covered in armor or blood. "Also, I was wondering...if it was alright to ride with you, I feel more comfortable around you then other females or people." He asked softly, embarrassed she would regard him as a coward for being afraid of other people, but with his experience, how could he not?

--------

Victoria had set to work her investigation, walking the castle as if she owned it to see if there was anything to solve the problem in this land, not much except the Count sure did enjoy his art...of women. She was flabbergasted in one room, shutting the doors before moving on. This man was easy on the eyes and he knew it, no wonder he wished to be by her side or watching it from behind. It was becoming exhausting to be so far from home, she wanted to go back, to see her fiance and hug him, enjoy his poetry and his culture. She left the manor's grounds on foot, taking a walk would help her, being in the town without the Count was helpful as well and she desired to see what it was like when he wasn't hovering over the townsfolk.

--------

Bethany took a breath, not wanting to startle their child while he fed. "He needs to eat and no peasant will feed my child!" She held the little boy close, giving him to the old woman to hold and put back to his bed while she covered up and moved to Joseph and moving a hand down his back. "I'm stubborn? Fine, then I will go out today. Alone. I'll go investigate whatever ghost or vampire is taking these people." She huffed, turning from him and going to fetch her jacket and shoes. "It can't be that difficult to find whoever is taking them! A slaver, ghost, who knows! Now if you came with me...maybe a reward?" She looked back to their bedroom, hoping he heard her.

Sabriel Thurirl

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:55 am
User Image
User Image Astrid's violet eyes narrowed slightly at his request and her lips parted as she thought to refuse him immediately. She would have, knowing that there was no room for him in her carriage. But for reasons unknown to her she found that the words died before she could even speak them. She pondered it quietly, eyes looking at the size of the carriage he was in now and comparing it to her own as she considered just what she would do. It was true that when they were parted terrible things happened to him. The same could be said when they were together. With all that he'd been through and what she'd been told regarding his recovery, it might be for the better if she allowed him to join her. Even if only for a while. If he were within reach she'd be better able to protect him. His bodyguard was more than capable as well. It was less difficult to bear being near Kenneth, knowing that he still didn't remember her but still insisted on being familiar.

User ImagePerhaps she could survive allowing him to keep her company... For the sake of the man she knew him to be. With their current situation if felt as if this kindness would be wasted on him, since they were once again strangers. If only he was fully himself again, then it wouldn't be so difficult to come to a decision.
"I've considered it, Kenneth. I know that you feel uneasy, you've made that plainly obvious. This journey will take some time. There are other matters I must devote my attention to and there is no space left in my carriage for you and your company. However, in light of our circumstances at present, I will make room for you. You are allowed to join me when I can spare my servants." She explained, knowing it would be irksome to shuffle people around to give him what he wished. Ever more irritating would be maintaining her recently reclaimed stoic demeanor around him to allow him to continue his recovery.

User ImageShe'd still have to treat him as a stranger, as she had been since learning of his current condition. But for the memory of the Kenneth which she loved beyond comprehension, she would bear it and be diligent for him now.

---

User Image
User Image
Hector was in the room that had been prepared for him. He had a small stack of parchment on his desk. There hadn't been much time between the funeral of his twin and being ordered to accompany Victoria. But much of it he'd spent reading and plotting in his rooms. Some of that time had been put to secretly copying one of the books from the castle's particularly large and old library. He hadn't been able to finish but in order to avoid drawing attention he couldn't bring it with him. He'd taken a break from his studies to clean his quill and just so happened to see Tory's departure from the Fyodorov estate from his window.
User ImageShe was unaccompanied.
User ImageThe soon-to-be twelve year old watched her for a few minutes. He held no interest in pursuing her or ordering guards to protect her. He suspected, given how much time she'd spent indulging her silly romances, that she wasn't capable of protecting herself if something happened. But she hadn't cared about that when she'd abandoned him. What was the worst that could happen if she died or some other horrible ill befell her on her little excursion? Astrid would execute him?
User ImageWhat did he have to live for anyway? He'd be reunited with the only person who'd ever cared about him if he were murdered. She was likely not out to do anything important. He recalled she'd come back the other night with bags of goods. Even in a farmer's town like this one she still spent so much money. That was probably where she was going now. Victoria's brain was full of fluff anyway, she couldn't have anything more on her mind. She was just too stupid and love-drunk. He returned his attention to his dark plans and very easily put his older sister out of his mind.

---

User Image For a community of mainly farmers and field workers, there was a fair number of people on the streets when Tory arrived at town. A pair of male youths walking the street with baskets full of simple baked goods which they were selling for the family's bakery. A horse-drawn cart which held several rolls of cleaned wool was coming through from the direction of one of the farm's she visited previously. Another which carried sacks and barrels of assorted doubtless plain edibles was heading down the street in the direction of that farm. A few women were walking around, some together and others alone, carrying baskets which held their simple purchases of necessity.

User ImageSome beggars were out in the daytime. Some drank the cheapest of ales or meads. Some were begging for money. The blacksmith and his son were hard at work, half of their setup being easily viewed from the street if one should so desire to look. Even though it was freezing outside the two were lightly dressed and dripping with sweat. The ground was wet with puddles from snow which had been melted by the heat coming from their furnaces. Some of the elderly were also out, perhaps being too old to work in the fields and too slow to work elsewhere. By comparison, it was much more alive than it had been when Fyodor was accompanying her. But when the people saw her, they began to whisper.

User ImageThe elderly made signs with their hands and spit in her direction as they slowly made their way into the nearest buildings together. People inside seemed to notice something was amiss and shut and locked their shutters and doors. The horses were hurried along and the two young men ran back to their bakery. The women who had been shopping spoke quietly amongst themselves upon noticing her. They cast fearful glances in her direction and huddled together as they made the same signs and retreated inside of the nearest building. Doors could be heard locking, as well as the flimsy locks on shutters. The baker came out to hang a cross on his door before retreating and locking the door behind him.

User ImageSome of the beggars even hid themselves away, but some did not. They were the only ones visible left on the street but of those remaining some also made signs and spit in her direction. The ones making signs to ward her away were also walking away from her, just to avoid her.

---

User Image
User Image Joseph growled at her in response, feeling tired and on edge. He was wary of this place and hadn't been able to relax or enjoy himself at all in the weeks they'd spent here. He felt like he had to constantly be alert to keep Bethany safe. She was too happy to do as she pleased without thinking about the consequences. While this behavior was honestly ******** hot, right now it just made him tense up. This place was dangerous in more ways than one. With the kid finally out and how much Bethany liked it, he felt like he had to be vigilant to keep him safe too.

User ImageShe was too eager to find ghosts and the way she'd talked about slavers being around too was just infuriating! Why wasn't she taking this seriously?
"Whatever. ******** go if you want to but I'm not going to be there to protect you!" For once he knew that he was being childish. They were here specifically to find out and resolve the missing person issue in this place. He just didn't like not being able to keep his most treasured people safe. And that easy going attitude of hers was pissing him off. He sighed as she left the room, releasing his aggravation with the breath and massaged his forehead. He grasped hold of the bed frame, the wood splintering a little in his hands. This earned another frustrated sigh from him and he felt like kicking the bed for being so weak. He restrained himself, drooping his head and kicking at the ground.

User ImageIt felt like his wife was getting further and further from the safety of this shabby little manor they were staying in. He'd resolved to let her go and get killed or raped or sold or eaten or whatever the hell could happen. But mysteriously his own personal frustration meant less than letting Bethany have her way this time. When normally it would be far more costly to tame his temper to get him to listen to reason. Right now he found it ever more challenging to keep from following after her. She never learned. It was like she only cared about herself, going off like that.
"Ah, ******** style="color: #663311"> He cursed to himself as he grabbed his own coat and slung a pre-packed pack over his shoulder. His swords and daggers were already in place at his hips. His double-handed broadsword was one of a few blades he decided to leave behind in favor of catching up to her faster.

User ImageAs he stepped out of the room at a quick pace, fully anticipating that he'd have to run down the street to catch up with his short wife, he was quite surprised to find her waiting for him just outside of their bedroom. He pouted, a little embarrassment coloring his face as he came to a quick stop. He scowled darkly, stubbornly looking away from her and began to walk down the stairs.
"You're so ******** slow. I'm not waiting for you." That had sounded a lot cooler in his mind but he wrote it off as him being tired since he hadn't gotten much sleep for the last month or so.

[quote="little mintchan]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:47 pm
He couldn't help but smile as she would attempt to fulfill his request for him to be with her during the long journey. "That is all I ask, your highness, it makes me happy enough to know you listen to my request, even if you decide not to grant it later, I won't be upset." He also had lots of questions still about missing gaps in his memory like why he could vaguely remember his Aunt? Why did he have no memory yet of his uncle and his father...all were so vague as if he hadn't grown with them but wasn't that common with nobles? Send your children off to learn? Wouldn't he remember? No, he couldn't ask her so many questions, she had already done so much for him after saving him and his friend from the enemy. "I..I just want to return home for now." he would feel more comfortable when they would return to their kingdom, if Rubert saw him, maybe he would remember more. If Egbert saw him, no one would know how the slave would react to his friend forgetting him. e fiddled with his hands, nervous and with a slight shake, it showed he might be recovering with his wounds but was still frightened with no knowledge of events.

----------

Princess Victoria, never the heir to this kingdom's throne but maybe to her new kingdom, was show nothing but disrespect by people who had never seen her before! She stopped as people vacated the streets and closed the shops, digging one heel into the ground in an attempt to not seem angry but she was. She was always popular with the people so why did these people hate her? She continued on her way, dropping some coins to those beggers who could barely hide their retched selves before continuing to the dress making shop and giving a knock on the door. She hoped now that she was alone, she could ask the people what was wrong, but not with them running away like mice.

----------

Bethany waited, a big smirk on her face as he came out ready to go on the hunt and she couldn't help but laugh as how predictable he was. "You love me." She chided, grabbing her sword holster and shield to put on after her shoes and heading side by side with him to investigate. "Besides, the quicker we get this done, the quicker we go home and you can see all your animals." She grabbed his hand and held it tightly, hoping for once to prove to him that the supernatural were real and bring back a souvenir for Hector. "I hope we see a vampire or a ghost or a werewolf, oh you would look SO cute bitten." She got on her toes and tried to bite at him in more of a sexy manner, but the man was too damn tall to be cute with.

Sabriel Thurirl

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:04 am
User Image
User Image She watched him closely as he responded. His timid demeanor and the slight tremor to his body every now and then. What little confidence he had before was gone. Even as his condition improved and he was gaining some new courage, she believed he would always be a coward. Cold grasped her heart and spread throughout her chest at the realization. She hadn't fully come to terms with his reality yet. She knew that she was being stubborn to hold onto a memory of a man who wouldn't ever return to her. She'd become accustomed to being near him now, at least to the point that she could tolerate his attention. She was quiet as she stared at him, pondering over why she was unable to stifle her feelings around him. It seemed that thinking of Kenneth as he had been before his abduction was unavoidable, with or without him nearby.

User Image
"Perhaps this is my way to atone..." She said softly to herself, the volume of her voice low but not quiet enough to go unnoticed by the carriages other occupants. She wondered if this was god's way of making her atone for her evils. For all of the lives she'd taken, whether they had been innocent or guilty. Her elder brothers and the many slaves and servants who had perished so that she could experiment with her treasured recipes for various poisons. She had been unable to keep herself from thinking about Ken for very long regardless. He had achieved what he wanted most, she assumed, when she accepted to marry him for love instead of choosing a more advantageous candidate. She'd spent a fair amount of time thinking about what sort of future they'd have together. Planning methods to keep him safe and to prevent him from creating problems was a part of it all. But mostly she'd thought selfishly about spending time with him, of ways to make him the happiest he'd ever been so that she could bask in the radiant glow of his smile.

User Image He would have been safe and content. Spending some of his time as uselessly as he wanted to, without much consequence. After doing what she must to maintain and grow her kingdom, he would be her retreat. Or so she'd fantasized. She expected that it would be different from what she had been longing for. Rather, it would have been different. Too late had he become the most prized person in her life. More important than even her many beautiful jewels, the rarest of plants or the most wicked of her poisons. Taking care of him, but not being able to be with or love him openly was a punishment she was unwillingly coming to terms. She should have been able to predict what had happened to him, as it was apparent that only another member of the royal family could have funded such an attack. If only she'd considered the possibility that Blackwolf Hall for all of its soldiers wouldn't be enough to protect him from her enemies. Now, he was suffering for it. Lost, trembling and confused. A shell of the empty-headed and soft-hearted man he once was. He was paying for her mistakes. It was a price she didn't believe he deserved.

User Image As the cold, dead feeling in her heart spread throughout her body she felt like she might lose control of her emotions. To contain them, she averted her gaze to stare out of the window and tried to appear indifferent.
"... It will take two weeks, weather permitting. There will be time when we rest. Even if I can't spare any room in my carriage..." She trailed off as she considered what she'd just said. There were matters which required her attention, but not so urgently that she couldn't afford to delay working on them. She knew of how bored he'd been, often bedridden with little to keep himself preoccupied with. Perhaps if he fell asleep she might work on them anyway. She sighed, closing her eyes briefly before speaking words she hoped she wouldn't be made to regret later. "Gather your things. I'll allow you to accompany me today until we make camp. You may wait for me inside if you wish." With that said she left to rearrange things accordingly.

---

User Image "Go away! The tailor's closed today--Oh, Your Grace!"
The bouncer, a short man who was quite thickly muscled, opened the door upon seeing the princess was outside. He stepped aside and bowed out of respect.
"Beg your pardon, Your Grace! I didn't know you was out there!" He cast a suspicious glance outside after she passed by him and locked the door behind her.
He was staring intently at the scenery outside, as if expecting to see someone or something else out there.
"Andrej's in his office, Your Grace, workin' on one of your designs."

---

User Image
User Image Joseph was trying his hardest to stay angry at her but as she grabbed his hand and flirted with him a bit he forgot why he cared. A stupid grin brightened his somewhat feminine, well-groomed features as he looked down at her and laughed. "You've really ******** lost it now!" He said, this time he was just kidding around. Her attempt to bite him had in turn made him feel playful. He wasn't aware of how easily she could manipulate him to do anything she wanted. Even if he knew, he'd be angry about it but would still do whatever she wanted because of who she was. "Vampires and werewolves are just made up to scare peasants! It's probably just some ******** slavers doing illegal s**t. Making people disappear then doing weird s**t to their homes to make people scared. Who else would bother making things wet, sticky and throwing things around?" As he spoke he remembered that the elderly man had also said that there were no footprints or tracks around any of the scenes. Doors and windows were found locked and no one had heard any noise. Also, that like four people had gone missing in one night so whoever was responsible was damned strong.

User Image It reminded him how dangerous it was and this made him walk at an even pace with Bethany so he could stay close to her. He kept a wary eye on their surroundings and one hand on the hilt of his sword. When they reached the town it was fairly empty. The few people who were brave enough to be outside looked terrified and kept stopping to look around themselves for danger. He suspected that these people were the ones too poor to move away. Many of the homes is sight were old and shabby looking. Some had fires going inside, but most did not. He tightened his hold on Bethany's hand, glaring at the scene before them and mentally preparing himself to act if he needed to, in order to protect her.

little mintchan

1x1 & 1X2 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces