Welcome to Gaia! ::

We Live to RP ◕ ◡ ◕

Back to Guilds

We All Have One Purpose & It's To RP! 

Tags: Romance ❤, Adventure ✈, Horror ☠, Fanfic(s) ✎ 

Reply 1x1 & 1X2 Role Plays
Princess x Slave Rp (Sabriel and Mintchan) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:12 pm
He pulled the blanket tightly around him, shivering as the fire was barely kept going anymore after Mirabell's father had tried to kill him, the scorch marks on his face were healing well, but that man was persistant. Kenneth was ill, a low grade fever from the trauma of being almost strangled and hit with a chamber pot. Everyone here had been careless with him except the mother, but he didn't care about her and her desire to be favored. He opened his eyes at foot steps, slow ones and curled up tightly in fear. Last night, that father came and had attempted to kill him again, striking him in the head and then leaving. He had only woken an hour ago and apart from the drugs to keep him quiet, to the trauma, he couldn't...he couldn't remember much of anything. He closed his eyes again, fearing who it might be, only to hear a soft voice. "P-Please don't hurt me..." He didn't know if she heard him, he almost didn't hear himself. His face had a bruise by his hair line, dried blood from last night and more bruises everywhere else on him.

---------

Victoria had brought some books and clothes with her, she was reading one of her books while fanning herself in the hot carriage. She was preparing to use all the charm and wit she could to solve whatever issue was arising here. She set the book down on her lap as the door opened and they were greeted with the Count. "Come, Hector, lets finish this quickly." She stood up and reached her hand out expecting the Count to help her out of the carriage only to be left waiting. "I do hope you've been excited to meet us." She sighed, getting out herself and resuming to fan herself while waiting for Hector to exit the carriage as well. "Do you have any tea? I simply love tea!" She smiled at him, handing her slave the book once she was unhinged from the carriage.

---------

Erwin was gathering any soldiers he could near the border, planning to go in the minute the Queen arrived if the smaller kingdom decided to ignore their demands. The little pickpocket was spared from the tavern and was kept close by rope to Erwin's horse, the mercenaries were mostly hanged except the leader who was sent to be tortured and starved until the queen could decide a good enough death for him. "I think you'll make an excellent servant, as long as what you told Vit was true." He pulled the kid close to the horse, wondering if Astrid would take him or if Erwin could have him. Either way, the boy would be a perfect gift if Astrid ever got married, since it was custom to receive slaves and gift them to the new King or Queen. It would take several more days before the Queen would arrive, Erwin had already sent Vit into the enemy territory to make sure Kenneth was alright.

Sabriel Thurirl

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:16 am
User Image
User Image Vít slowly got on his knees next to Ken to get a better look at him. He was in terrible shape. His neck had large bruises over it in the shape of fat pair of hands. His face was red from burns, but as he put the back of his hand against one of them he could feel how cold Ken was. He didn't need to look under the blanket to know that his charge was suffering from frostbite. He put a few logs into the fire and then set about cleaning and bandaging Ken's wounds. "Do you remember your name, child? How old are you? Tell me and I'll bring you some nice warm stew." He wanted to keep Ken talking as he was cleaning scratches and gashed and any other open wounds. On top of everything else he was covered in dust and filth from being in this basement for so long without a bath. It wasn't good for his injuries, but for now he was most concerned with the cold. Ken had been in the cold for nearly two weeks. It was dangerous for him to be exposed like this even if he were indoors. Vít made a mental note to borrow one of the Claymoore's bed warming pans. Ken certainly needed it. If he had a contact or a place to take him that would be for the best. He could disguise him fairly easily and sneak him out when the family was asleep. If only there were somewhere to take him. He'd learned everything he needed to know about Ken. Enough to understand why he was so weak and incapable of fighting back. He was outmatched by his captor's bodyguard and now too weak to fight her father. In every sense, he was trapped and at the mercy of his captors. Vít would have to get creative to prevent the father from killing him. Keeping Ken alive would be difficult, but Vít was never one to shy away from a challenge.

little mintchan

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:30 pm
He let the blanket loose, letting the old lady tend to his wounds, did he have wounds? Was she just wanting to hurt him like that other lady? Like that man? He shivered, the fire was fast to engulf the log and he faintly remembered a giant bruise on his stomach. He looked to the old lady, warm stew? His stomach growled loudly and he curled up tighter, seeming to think if he had that information. "K-Kenneth, I know I'm Kenneth...I think I'm...17? 19?" He looked at one of his hands, faint marks that he couldn't figure out where they came from, but they were old and barely visible anymore. He looked toward the window when his regular visitor passed by, peeking in and dropping a small piece of bread in for whenever he could reach to retrieve it. He hadn't been able to retrieve any for awhile and they stayed inside a empty crate. She stared at Vit, then to Kenneth. "Please don't tell anyone I was here..." She was his sister, leaving quickly before someone could spot her.
Sabriel Thurirl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:39 pm
User Image
User Image Vít decided that Ken's torso was so beaten up and damaged that it would save time and materials to simply wrap it up in its entirely with gauze padding and linen. He mindlessly rubbed a solution made from medicinal herbs all over the wounds on Ken's torso and then started applying gauze and wrapping the linen around him. He noticed the girl at the window. He already knew who she was. He'd been watching his charge carefully as it was his sworn duty to protect him. That meant keeping him alive until the Queen arrived to rescue him. He knew of the secret engagement, and this made his mission all the more important. He feigned surprise, not forgetting his disguise as an old woman, and then smiled faintly. "I see... How kind of her to take care of you... And at least you can remember your name. A young man like you, covered in all of these wounds... It breaks my heart. I'll bring you some stew later tonight, dear. Look forward to it." He secured the wrapping gently, if Ken avoided flailing around or any other crazy actions it would stay in place. He needed it. He picked a small bottle out of the basket and pulled out the cork. He then put it in front of Ken. "This is bone broth from this afternoon's soup. It's good for you, you need to have something in your stomach." He went over to the crate to pick up a couple pieces of food that didn't look rotten. He inspected them for any visual signs of poison or unnatural discoloration. He sniffed them, then tasted part of it. His trained tongue didn't detect anything. But he decided it best to wait and see if his body reacted. His charge was currently in such a condition that any poison or illness would be his death. He went back over to Ken to continue tending to his wounds.

---

User Image
User Image Count Fyodor Fyodorov stood at an even six feet in height and was broad in the shoulders. He wore an open coat made of black wool with its collar trimmed with some particularly fluffy black wolf fur.
His shirts underneath were all dark in color and, though he wore the bare minimum to be appropriately dressed, he left the collar of his shirts open. This left his collar bone and some of the upper portion of his chest bare, despite the freezing cold of winter. It also gave the onlooker a peek at his trained, broadly muscular body. His tanned skin told of all of the time he'd spent outside, away from his desk and his work. Most likely this was spent hunting, fighting or just plain adventuring through his Lacero countryside. His chest, face and hands were visibly scarred and his eyes were an unusual shade of yellow. His shoulder length, straight black hair was left loose to frame his face. He smiled, showing his perfectly straight white teeth. This was a sign of his good breeding and the care that was taken by his deceased parents in raising him. Even though one could easily tell he was a wild man, he at least somewhat looked and acted the part of a Count. Somewhat.

User Image"Of course. It is a rare honor to finally meet you, Princess."
He put his hand on Tory's right shoulder, using it to pull her in closer to him on her left side. His smell was a combination of sweat, pheromones and cologne. "I'll show you to your room." Fyodor for the most part ignored the gloomy young prince and pretty much everyone else. Victoria's beauty was well known and often the subject of poems or songs throughout the kingdom. Her as well as Astrid and, before she died under mysterious circumstances, the eldest princess Hildegard. He couldn't resist the desire to woo her upon first sight. He wasn't as gentle or elegant as her fiancé, and didn't care that she was spoken for either. He had confidence that he could flirt with her as much as he wanted to and he wouldn't be punished for it by the crown.

little mintchan

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:41 pm
Kenneth couldn't remember how he got injured, or how he seemed to arrive here in a dank basement with not much else. "I-I feel like I shouldn't be here...but, why can't I leave?" He asked softly, taking the small bottle and sniffing it. He sat up, taking an uneasy breath as to steady himself otherwise he would just lay back down. "I-I will...thank you..." He would enjoy something to eat, as much as the bread helped once in awhile, he couldn't always eat it with so many people coming near him. He drank the broth, his stomach making a happy but not fulfilled noise as it had something to do now. "Do...Do you know anything about me...?" He barely wished to ask it upon the old lady, not wishing to burden her with his questions when she seemed to be helping him so much.

---------

Erwin bowed to Astrid, sitting on his horse as he did know how to still sem respectful without getting off his horse. "Good news! They sent an ambassador. Bad news, he only came to tell us that we weren't allowed to enter the country. More bad news? Kenneth's sister sent a note, he doesn't look good and she wants us to hurry to help him. Any orders, your majesty?" He was almost eager for an order to invade, having been so long since he led a small army against a wealthy nation.

---------

Victoria held her fan up, God was he...ravishing on the eyes. He was like a handsome and hopefully smart version of her brother. Oh his beard, his flowing hair. "I fear if I stay close to you, I won't have to fear anything else." She joked, keeping her fan to cover her lower face in an attempt to do what she did best. Be beautiful and graceful. "Hector! Come on!" She took a step away from the man, unable to handle his smell of so many...beastly scents. "So I was sent here to solve a problem, Count. You wouldn't know what it is, would you?" She questioned, beginning her investigating and already knowing full well why she was here. "And do remember I am an engaged woman, Count."

Sabriel Thurirl

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:40 am
User Image
User Image Vít turned his head slightly to look back at Ken. The younger man looked quite pitiful like this. Even as the queen's slave he was never forced to be in a condition like this. As barbaric as some might say Criaswen's royalty were, Ken's old master had never treated him like this. As he'd already observed, the boy was on the verge of death. As vulnerable as a freshly born chic being targeted by a starving fox. Which made him a challenge to keep alive. It had been a few minutes since he'd tasted some of the food left for him and his body was reacting to poison. He sighed, slowly picking up the food and slipping a vial out of his sleeve. It would help him deal with the symptoms. He walked over to the fire and tossed the food into it. Then got down on his knees next to Ken. "I do know of you, from the mistress. Just keep yourself quiet and focus on getting better. You let me worry about Lord and Ladies Claymoore." He said with an air of confidence, as any decrepit old woman would. Honestly if they just behaved themselves and forgot about Ken it would keep things simpler. If they should try to harm Ken before the Queen arrived to reclaim him, then her loyal spy would have no choice but to take out the entire household. Servants too, since he had already been ordered to do so to protect Ken.

User ImageAs always he was armed and ready for combat. But should the family make another move he would prefer to poison them all. It would be simpler, cleaner and quieter. He could disguise Ken and go to an inn or rent a carriage for the border. There was no way Ken could survive riding on horseback in his condition. But running was his last option. The queen wanted her fiancée returned to her alive. In his condition that fiancée was so weak that he may not even survive the journey over the border.

---

User Image
User Image The left corner of Count Fyodor's mouth raised as he smirked down at the princess. "I assure you it's only harmless flirting, Your Grace. I can't deny a beautiful woman the attention she deserves." He let his hand slide across her back as she stepped away from him, his confidence never waning. He walked by her side, staying close but this time not touching her, and kept his eyes on her. His eyes almost glowed as he looked her up and down. The way that dress moved around her body, conforming to her curves and yet delicately flowing as if on a cloud. The luxurious cape she was wearing blocked him from getting a good look at her hips. But a man of Fyodor's experience could tell, she was just the way he liked his women. There were warmer materials and designs a woman like her could have chosen to wear instead. This made him think he had a chance to taste those curves before she left. If he played his cards right. "You must remind me to send my thanks to the Queen for the gift of your company. Truly, Princess. It's my pleasure." He opened the door for her, leaning his shoulders against it until she passed. He let it close as her younger brother approached. A servant stepped in to hold it open for Prince Hector and offered to show him to his room. The Count's servants knew him all too well.

Finally, once they were inside and he'd walked her into his study he decided to respond to her earlier question. "I'm aware of the reason Her Royal Highness sent you here and it isn't for pleasantry. But, one could hardly expect me to treat you the same as our elders." He walked over to her, one hand picking up a lose lock of her grey-blonde hair to bring it to his lips. It was but a small example of what he desired to do. Most women seemed to love it whenever he did this. She smelled like dainty and untouched. A fine prey for any man to lay claim to. Her soft flesh had never known hardships. Women like that had their charms too. A fine woman like you deserves the best. Princess, speak whatever pleases you and I will see that it is done." Or so he said but Fyodor had no intention of letting her go home so quickly. He'd delay as much as he could to spend more time with her in the hopes of charming her. His study was walled with shelves decorated with books and various tokens of battle from his ancestors as well as himself.

The room had a warm, dim glow, which was tediously prepared ahead of time for her visit. A servant brought in some tea he'd had delivered from the city. He'd heard from an informant at the palace that it was one of her favorites. His had a large wooden desk and chair, carved exquisitely. A sitting couch was by the fire, made to accommodate three but intended only for two. A few bear skins with the heads attached were laid out on the floor. His cologne had been lightly spritzed throughout the room to make the room's ambiance more inviting for romance.

User Image
User Image Hector followed along behind the two quietly, dead dark blue eyes staring ahead blankly. He was only going through the motions.
There was no point in being here. There was too much to do and for now he couldn't go back home and do it. He didn't care about the Count hitting on Tory. She didn't seem to mind it either. But he did think just for a moment that an immoral country like Caritas might suit her better after all.
He ignored the furtive glances of the slaves, going right to his own room without a word after a servant approached him to guide him away.

---

User Image
User Image Astrid stepped outside of her carriage, sheathed rapier in hand, and surveyed the hastily prepared war camp through glaring eyes. She was dressed for war in a suit of armor which had been left in her father's will for her. He had made up his mind that she would be the one to rule a year ago, shortly after she'd broken Kenneth. It was the toughest metal, decorated with gold and gems and the finest chainmail from the best blacksmiths in the kingdom. Her crown sat upon her head, veil and heavy fur cloak both in the colors of Criaswen. Her bow and quiver were over her shoulder, ready to be used. She handed over her rapier to a servant, who was dressed all in black with a tunic of Criaswen's royal crest overtop. The servant buckled it into place on her sword belt. She was silent as her uncle approached and gave her the decision of Luvalon's royalty. It was a small kingdom, with wealth in scale comparable to that of her beloved Criaswen. Their exports made them valuable to a few other smaller allies which included Caritas. War could cause trouble for Victoria's engagement. But Astrid had already considered all of this when she'd had this army gathered to prepare for war.

User Image Criaswen was already at war with Vriddeotus and Prarreolan. Idstein had been quiet but with the passing of their princess Valencia there had been rumors stirring. There was also the sacking of several of their border cities to provide slaves for Criaswen, where Egbert and Gertrude had come from. Hers was the largest kingdom on the map, evenly matched only by Vriddeotus. It would be foolish to engage another country in war and a strain on her people's spirits. If she were the same woman she had been before Kenneth had wormed his way into her heart, she would never have put herself in this precarious position. Sneaking him out of the country would not be enough. The heads of his parents would not be enough. Torturing the Claymoores and having the church condemn them to Hell for all eternity would never be enough. To right this wrong, to sate her anger, she would level Luvalon and claim their territory for Criaswen to restore her beloved's honor.

User ImageShe turned to her Uncle, violet eyes burning with her rage and passion.
"Ready the men. We attack at dawn. And, Uncle. Kindly see to the safe return of their ambassador." Her voice carried with it conviction and feeling she'd never expressed openly to anyone except for Kenneth. Of course she meant that the ambassador should be sent back dead and his body in horrible shape. She wasn't a skilled warrior, her only usefulness on the battlefield was as an archer and to inspire the troops as their queen. For all of her life she had hated even the thought of being in pain. It scared her. She despised the feeling and humiliation of being in pain. But right now, to rescue the only man who had ever moved her heart, she would put even her own precious self at risk just to save him. When only a few weeks ago she'd thought him disposable.

---

User Image
User Image As another one of the Queen's spies, Daedra hardly ever allowed his presence to be known. He'd made an exception weeks ago, one night at Blackwolf Hall in order to poison the younger Catanach. Now he found himself, all dressed in black padded armor and wearing the tunic of the royal family's crest. He was serving as one of her Majesty's elite knights. Sebastian and Edgar were also suited up and ready for battle, in their places by the queen's side. The three of them would be around her to protect her during the fight even though they were all more skilled with swords than arrows. Protecting the Queen was most important right now as there was no heir or even a King to take her place if she should die. With none of her surviving siblings being chosen as a replacement, things would get nasty fast if they started to fight over the crown. So, this dark man used to hiding himself, was ordered to come out and protect his leader at all costs. He smiled bemusedly, looking around at the faces of the soldiers nearby. They were hungry for battle. Prince Erwin sure could get them riled up and ready to kill.

little mintchan

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:26 pm
Kenneth nodded to the old woman, handing her the vial of bone broth before laying on his side again as sitting was much too difficult at the moment. "A-Alright...Thank you..." He pulled the blanket back around his shoulders, the fire helping with the coldness of the basement. He would get better in the care of Vit, hopefully that man would leave him alone long enough for him to not be afraid of being attacked. He drifted back to sleep, unable to snore because of his clogged nose of blood, instead he just breathed out of his mouth which sounded horrible. He needed to get a bath and get warm,otherwise he'd need his hair cut before it got matted from the dirt. Kenneth still wondered...why couldn't he remember anything before that man who attacked him? Was he really a slave like he said? Garbage meant to be disposed of? He felt like he heard those words before from someone only they weren't meant with such malice but more like ownership.

-------

Victoria kept her smile up, every compliment was met with a flutter of her eyes, although she held no make-up, she was still beautiful with her fair skin, hair and eyes. The royalty always upheld their honor in producing beautiful daughters,she was no exception and was bred to be the most delicate along with Astrid. "I'll allow the flirting for now, dear Count. You are a fine bred man as well-" She eyeballed him just as he did to her,oh how those pants traced his...calves...very well and she nearly began to blush. "Do tell me you have siblings~?" She walked with him to his study, closing her fan and handing it to one of her servants who followed closely, standing there as he touched a lock of her hair to kiss. "Who do I talk to about the issue first? Who is in charge of our supplies from here? A strong...beautiful man like yourself must have more hunting stories than labor ones." She set a delicate hand on her chest as he had tea brought in and she took a cup to sip. Her favorite, it shimmered in the light, it smelt of roses and was easy to prepare. "Also Count, do note that for as long as I am here, you have the responsibility to protect me, should I receive the faintest bruise, the Queen will be furious. You can protect me, correct?" She smiled her servant taking her veil from her hair as the climate was more hot than the capital lately.

----------

Erwin might of seemed to giddy to begin a war, he had won any war he entered with his brother, but...he sighed, looking to his niece. "Your highness, this will be the first war that your father is not a part of, the first time I've entered without him. I know you'll do him proud. You know, he once had to save your mother the same way, except it was a constable who kidnapped her and the kingdom surrendered half way through the war! You would of loved it." He bowed again, leaving to one of the tents where they held the ambassador. "Her majesty says you go back to your people, I'm glad she chose me to send you back!" He got off the horse and grabbed the man from the tent, they had tied him up and stole his clothing before covering him in tar and chicken feathers. The man pleaded as Erwin dragged him to where they kept an assortment of slaves to 'practice' on. He tossed him in and waved some men over. "Go at it, boys, this one can be killed but do it slow! Show him the power of Criaswen!" He laughed, watched some of the men get riled up before grabbing their favorite weapons and going at it with the man. Erwin left, he had men to get ready and a strategy to form since they didn't really do military very often with this country.

Sabriel Thurirl

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:30 am
Two weeks later...
User Image
User Image The last sixteen days had been quite challenging for Vít and trying on the sanity of his charge. He'd seen quickly just how poorly Ken responded to abuse when Lord Claymoore came charging down the stairs again. This time he wanted to stab Ken to death, and in his condition he was incapable of defending himself. For lack of time and despite his disguise Vít had been forced to launch himself off of the stairs and tackle the heavy-set old man to the ground before he could reach Ken. Not an easy feat. Lord Claymoore had really let his success go to his stomach, and neck. All that fat made dealing with him feel more like he was wrestling a massive lump of dough. He turned the knife against the rotund noble and drove it into his stomach. He stayed on top of the man, still disguised as an old woman, until the last breath of life had left his body.

User ImageHe'd had a bit of trouble explaining this away to Ken. Then of course, the man's wife and daughter had come down after hearing his screams. It was a messy ordeal. Not a great sight for his charge to see when he was so ill. But there was nothing that could be done. He'd been ordered to hide and wait first and foremost unless Ken's life was in imminent danger. As an old woman, he fought with the angry mother and ended up bashing her head against the wall. The crazy daughter was worse, since she didn't even notice it when he stabbed her. She kept screaming about how he was in the way of her love and that everything was over because one of Criaswen's armies was well on their way to this city. She yelled that her father wouldn't let her take Ken away but that she intended to kill him and then herself so that they could be together in the afterlife. When finally she succumbed to blood loss, she was still attempting to claw her way over to Ken. She died with eyes wide open, almost completely dyed red from her own wounds and the pool of her father's blood on the floor.

User ImageThis had also messed up Vít's dress. And the screaming had alerted the servants as well. Vít straightened his back and cracked his neck, full giving up the illusion that he was a decrepit old woman. "Stay here, dear boy. You must stomach this carnage for a little while until I take care of things upstairs. Just close your eyes, stay still and be patient. I'll be back once I'm sure it's safe for you." Was what he had said before going up and slaughtering every other person in the building, even the mail man. He now had no choice but to barricade the house and live through the most challenging scenario he'd thought could happen. He had Ken keep his eyes closed and led him slowly up the stairs to another room in the house. It was much warmer and the room he had him stay in was the only one that didn't have bodies or blood everywhere. He had Ken rest on the sofa in there and told him to wait. Vít then gathered the bodies of his victims and dumped them into the basement before returning to Ken's side.

User ImageWith the house obviously a massacre, they had to move. People would come looking for Ken eventually. So Vít changed his dress and quickly cleaned the blood off of his person before reapplying his disguise. It would keep things simple if he just kept up his disguise as an old woman instead of giving Ken more to worry about by revealing his identity at this time. He'd disguised Ken as a woman, which wasn't too hard. The man's face was unmarked and he was young enough that it didn't take too much work. A little dirt, a change of clothes and a wig taken from one of the servant girls he'd butchered which remarkably had no blood on it whatsoever. It was blonde, thankfully similar to the natural color of his eyelashes and eyebrows, and shoulder length. He styled it to look more realistic and, with servant girl Ken in tow, exited the house through the back door. He made sure to put a thick coat over Ken and to walk slowly with him. He'd guided him to an inn, whose owners were packing in a hurry to get the hell out before the army arrived.

User ImageFor just around a week now they'd hidden out there. Vít had taken care of the necessary work to keep them safe, and Ken on the road to a full recovery. It was fortunate that he was in better shape now, much stronger from the care that had been taken with him. The spy wasn't exactly content with being a nurse and maid for his future king. But gave every bit of himself to this job, as he always did with the assignments given to him by the crown. He'd needed to kill from time to time when a looter or the odd soldier would come by. Keeping up the pretense as the old woman was difficult, since he was running out of supplies for the disguise. For a few days he'd made Ken keep up his disguise as well, but currently it wasn't needed anymore. Now, he was peeking out the window through the curtains. Communication had been blocked off and the army would come marching in at any moment. He looked back at Ken and went over to sit next to him. "It won't be long until the army gets here... We are Crias, dear. When they've come we'll finally be able to return home." As for Kenneth's sister, he had no idea where she was or what she was doing. But he'd lied to keep Ken content.

---

User Image
User Image They had breached the border easily enough but from that point on the battle had been very difficult. The Luvalon people had their buildings and fortresses to hide in and it took the arrival of more of her soldiers to keep progressing towards the city they were holding Ken in. Astrid fought hard in her own way, nearly killed at several points if not for the efforts of her knights and assassin. As Queen, in her royal armor, she stuck out and of course had been a major target in addition to her Uncle. By taking out either of them, they could demoralize the soldiers and more easily win the war. Out of the countless many arrows that had been fired at her, only one had managed to hit her. Underneath the armor, her upper arm was stitched and bandaged on both sides where the arrow had traveled through. She had needed the assistance of medicine to be able to deal with the pain but she refused to stop fighting. She was determined, not only to reclaim her kidnapped beloved but also to lay ruin to Luvalon.

User Image It was rare that they invaded a country to destroy it completely. It was better to take their resources and make use of already existing structures and people. Regardless, she didn't care what happened to the kingdom after she destroyed it. Maybe the land would be auctioned off to nobility or to another country. Only after she'd seen to the execution of their nobility and royal family. She'd even sent an assassin to go to Caritas to kill the princess from this country who was married to one of the Van Amee princesses. Astrid readied her bow for what had to be the millionth time, firing into the mass of soldiers and hitting one of the Luvalon soldiers. Her army made short work of them and having finally reached the city she gave orders to make camp, fortify the place, search for Kenneth and take any others as prisoners. She'd continue the war later and yet more of her forces were invading Luvalon along the border. Hers was the farthest into the country and so far they'd been victorious.

User ImageShe mounted a horse, her three knights following suit, and rode over to Erwin.
"Uncle, I'm leaving to search for him. I'll return before morning." With that said, she rode off through the city. She saw her soldiers everywhere and was surprised by how many people had elected to stay in their city. She counted at least fifteen, and those were just the ones already captured that she passed by. She arrived at a tall stone building that had yet to be searched. The sign told her that it was an inn. After securing the horses she ordered her assassin to head in first, then walked in with her knights accompanying her. With every empty room her anxiety was rising. She came across a dead body in the kitchen, short and blonde with a build similar to Ken, and felt her breath catch in her throat. She turned it over, violet eyes scanning the decaying flesh for any familiar markings. When she saw its face, at first her mind saw Ken's. She stepped back, letting go immediately, but with a blink his face was gone. She could see clearly that it was just a nameless peasant.

User ImageShe walked out of the room and took a deep breath to steady herself. She couldn't stop her body from trembling, even though she knew that the body was not his. But she wouldn't stop looking even after such a shock. Astrid, her knights behind her, went up the stairs and continued to search rooms until she happened upon one that was locked. She could see a flickering light coming from underneath the door. She looked to Edgar, then to Sebastian. She pointed to a nearby bench.
"Open this door." The wild one, Sebastian, grinned and went over to pick up the front end of the bench. She expected he thought there was treasure inside and admired how even after two weeks of constant fighting and advancing he was still so resilient. The calmer of the two, Edgar, took up the back and together they rammed the door until it opened. Inside she saw two figures hiding behind a wardrobe. One was a haggard old woman, and the other was hiding themselves under a blanket.

User Image"I, for great wrongdoing, sorrow and mourn and grieve." Was sung by a clearly male voice, which came from the old woman. It was from a poem, one which she'd told to Vít to be able to identify him when she found him. Her chest tightened, and yet again her breath was stolen away as she stared at the two of them. She saw her spy sheathe his knife and tug at the other form's blanket. She felt numb. The long legs which had carried her here felt as if they were frozen to the floor. She wanted to call out to him, but for whatever reason she couldn't bring herself to speak. She was unaware of the blood spattered across her armor and person, as well as her knights and Daedra. Or that this would make her look quite terrifying and combined with the crown would make her an intimidating figure to approach. She didn't realize that she was glaring at him either. Again she tried to will her lips to move, to speak Ken's name but she couldn't.

User ImageShe stood staring at him for a few seconds, saying nothing and unaware of her knights curious looks. Before she could really think about it, she was walking towards him. Her pace quickened and as soon as she was close enough she reached out and grabbed him. With one arm she pulled him in close and held him there tightly.
"Lair... You.. liar..." She managed to say, though quietly and it was difficult to hold back her feelings. She knew he was in critical shape but seeing him in this condition was unbearable.

---

User Image
User Image Fyodor stood with his beautiful guest, surveying some peasants who were back to work shearing sheep and sorting the wool into bundles based on quality. He offered her a perfumed handkerchief to cover her nose with. Part of the process of cleaning and softening wool once it was woven into fabric was to stomp on it in a tub filled with stale urine. Overseeing the process to make sure things were getting back on track was part of the reason why she was here. Fyodor wasn't really bothered by the smell at all. But he knew that a delicate, pampered woman like Victoria would be. He wanted to keep her happy, for more than one reason. "As you can see, Princess, your presence inspires even the hearts of the commoners to return to work." This was just one of many farms and cloth processing houses that they'd have to visit. Fyodor was glad at least that he didn't have to subject her to the smells of the dyes, as that was done elsewhere.

little mintchan

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:02 pm
He didn't understand why the old lady was caring for him, not knowing why the Claymoore father wanted him dead either. His place was sitting in front of the warm fire, a little heating pan under him and some soup once in awhile. He felt like he was starving, but warm at least. He had been waiting for the old lady to come down when that large man came running down the steps again, this time with a knife. Ken scrambled away on the ground, leaving his warmth for safety. There was no where safe and he felt like this was the end, until he heard a large thud behind him. Kenneth turned to see the old lady wrestling with the man, using his knife against himself and making sure the guy was dead. If there had been any words from Ken, they were gone as he was in shock from seeing the blood and gore of murder then only to see the old lady bash Ms. Claymoore's head into the stone wall until she to was felled. He became frightened as Mirabelle claimed an army was coming and she wished to kill Ken then herself. He held his hands up to say no thank you, glad the old lady stepped in for that one. He curled up, setting his chin on his knees as the lady told him to stay there with his eyes closed. "O-Okay..." He covered his eyes, grabbing that blanket to wrap himself in it to keep calm.

It felt like hours passed before he heard someone coming back down the stairs and only hoped it was the old lady. He was led with eyes closed, up the stairs and was told to wait on a sofa. He felt better in a warm room, curling up on the sofa in his blanket and opening his eyes to look around. He watched Vit enter again with a dress in arms and wig. "I...I guess...?" He didn't protest to the disguise, trusting the old lady to protect him at this point even though he didn't understand why he needed to be protected. He followed once he got the clothes on and a thick coat as they entered the chilly outdoors. He was tired and hungry, resting the minute they found a safe room in the now abandoned inn. He didn't mind continuing to be a lady for awhile, feeling it would make him less of a target for now. He had figured that the old lady wasn't who she said she was, noticing that as they stayed in the inn and the lady had to go out once in awhile, that some things were missing. It wasn't enough to convince Ken that she wasn't a woman yet, at least not in his state. He had gained more energy and strength from eating what Vit could find. Wounds were healing and although his torso was still massively bruised, there seemed to be no internal damages to show.

He fiddled with his fingers, looking to the old lady and seeming to become a bit confused. "I'm from Criaswen? I...I think I remember being from there...I...I lived in the capital until..." He frowned, getting a rather bad memory of becoming a slave but to who? Is that why he was here? He worried as well, having remembered his sister a few days ago but not knowing where she was made it worse. He stayed quiet until the army arrived, being pulled behind a large wardrobe and covering himself with the blanket. He stayed close, becoming scared as the door to the room was busted open and he heard the old lady next to him talk in a man's voice. He let the blanket slide off and stepping out to see who this...man...trusted. He looked at her and seemed to recall a sense of fear as she was clad in beautiful armor but covered in spots of blood. "H-Hello...?" He mumbled, becoming frightened as she came over to him and pulled him into her embrace. "L-Liar....?" He whispered, seeming to go limp in her arms as he passed out cold, she had frightened him and his body's response was to just...knock himself out.

---------

Erwin should of known it would be tough to protect Astrid, trusting her bodyguards and assassin and waging war to anyone who would fight against them. He was escaped death for the last forty years, a fat country like this couldn't dare to hope for his head. He wasn't exactly less of a target than Astrid with his armor and cloak, nor his shiny crown of a prince. He had marks on his armor where arrows barely missed, yet he didn't seem bothered by it at all. He was examing his cloak when Astrid came to him, scraping it due to too many holes. "Be safe, my niece, I hope you find him." He climbed back on his horse to ride over to where they kept prisoners, examining each one in case Kenneth was within them. He didn't find Kenneth, but he found his sister instead. "You, come with me, your the person who sent the letter? You look like a female Kenneth, except more pretty." He laughed, pulling her on to his horse to go back to the camp and see to it that she gets to the capital safe with some soldiers.

--------

Victoria took the handkerchief, holding it over her nose to avoid the foul smell of urine. "We still don't know why they even stopped, but as long as they get back to work, then my job here is done." She didn't want to stay here any longer, the man was clearly into looks and barely knew poetry when she had asked for it. She didn't want to return, so she would need to find out why the production had even stopped. "But I can stay for a few more days, I simply must shop here at least once before I go, I hear a lady here sells the most beautiful dresses." She hoped to buy a few new dresses although being in a mourning period wouldn't allow her to wear them yet, she already had them arranged so she could wear a new dress every day after she could stop mourning!

Sabriel Thurirl

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:29 pm
Astrid heard the confusion and weakness in his voice through her shock. It truly hit home then just how poor a state he'd been reduced to. From a confident, arrogant fool who'd simply refused to bend the knee to this. He was more like a frightened, abused child now. It was not unfair to say he was incapable of protecting himself at this point. If not for her spy's interference, would he be alive now? But this revelation was halted the moment his body went slack in her hold. She couldn't support his weight and the sudden addition of weight made her wound ignite with pain. She trembled, gritting her teeth with a pained noise. Her body reacted to the pain by leaning forward and though she wanted to let go of him she refused to let him fall. Her spy stepped in as the old woman, catching her unconscious love before he could hit the floor. She stepped back, her assassin Daedra stepped forth to held her stay standing. It took her a moment to realize that Ken was still dressed as a woman. The sight of wetness where his crotch would be was easily noticed, and she noticed the smells of waste. 

She turned her head from him, glaring through ash blonde lashes in disgust. He'd soiled himself, like a petrified animal. It took her a second to steady herself and quell her temper. She looked to the others in the room. All except for Veet appeared to be amused by this turn of events. Why had she felt the need to hold him? Why did he reject her so greatly now that he even went this far? Why hadn't he tried harder to protect himself? All of his months with Ailean had changed him but apparently not enough. The man who trained and tempered her father and uncle into such excellent warriors had failed to give Ken the training he'd needed. But that was beside the point now. She'd found him. The man who'd plagued her thoughts ever since he'd let himself be kidnapped. It was time to bring him back to camp. She'd started a war, so she couldn't simply leave just because she'd found him. She righted herself, feeling tired and numb from this entire experience. It had been quite a shock to be treated like a monster again and though she had missed him so greatly before she couldn't bear to look at him right now. 

"Filip, you will assist this old woman in cleaning up Margrave Catanach. Sebastian, Edgar, both of you follow me. We will wait outside. Bring him once he's ready to travel, we're taking him back to camp." And with that she left the room, her two knights in tow. 

Veet looked to Daedra, familiar enough with him that the two spoke a little about their circumstances. Neither grimaced at the smell or sight of Ken. They changed his clothes and cleaned him up. Then bandaged his wounds lightly, since they would likely be seen and treated by a doctor at camp. 

The Queen, the old lady,Ken and the three men she'd brought with her all returned to camp. Buildings had been commandeered to house the soldiers and higher ups. Very few were staying in tents. Astrid and Erwin stayed in the same house, with the knights, spy, assassin and Ken also staying there. It was only a temporary reprieve for the soldiers before their next fight. Their numbers had grown and from now on the battle wouldn't be so desperate. Astrid had pushed them farther than she should have. They deserved this break. 

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:41 pm
He had embarrassed himself, not really knowing what happened after she embraced him, only waking up once he was in the camp and settled into the infirmary tent where a doctor had treated his wounds. He sat up and winced as his injuries told him to lay back down. He laid back down and sighed, truly not remembering much except a few things of his life. He had a strong feel of abandonment though, he just couldn't place who it was from. Erwin was looming nearby, catching a glimpse of him and quickly walked over to see if what the doctor and Veet said was true. "Kenneth? Do you know who saved you?" With a shake of his head, Erwin sighed and pondered on how to save this secret engagement. "Well, your very important to her, so once we are finished annihilating this country, you will return with us." He smirked, lifting some of Ken's blonde hair up to inspect the stitched and bandaged wound on his forehead. It was possible that was where he lost his memory but Erwin wasn't a doctor, he was the exact opposite. "Get some rest." He left, closing the tent and facing Astrid. "He's truly got Amnesia, but from what Veet said, he can remember some things if told. I suggest you talk to him before we head out to the castle and take care of the royal family." He stepped aside for her.
Sabriel Thurirl

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:49 pm
Astrid stood just outside of the tent, afraid to go in but unwilling to admit it. She didn't want to see him faint at the sight of her again. True she'd been dressed in an expensive suit of armor and there was some blood on her person at the time. But that was no excuse for such cruelty! She had been surprised by her Uncle's desire to go and visit him together, but went along with it. After starting a war to reclaim Kenneth, she couldn't now choose to avoid him. It would be obvious to her people why she had started this war and she knew it would make her look foolish. Particularly since this was still the mourning period for her later father. It would be innapropriate for multiple reasons. Her Uncle was too cunning, she could not fool him into believing she had some other reason to invade. There was also the undeniable fact that he'd proven himself to be on Ken's side, encouraging her to marry him over her other suitors. Victoria and her father had also been on Ken's side and praised him, regardless of his stupidity and how ill-suited he was to become king. She sighed, arms crossed as she waited for her Uncle to finish speaking to Ken. She never imagined she'd be told to go in and talk to him.

She stoically stared at Erwin, not allowing her frustration to show. Now that Kenneth was rescued, hiding her emotions was much easier to do. She knew that she had little choice but to talk to the Crias nobility who'd been kidnapped and was part of the official reason for invading Luvalon. So, she folded her hands one over the other in front of her stomach and walked inside the tent. She was dressed all in white once more, her armor and battle outfit being cleaned at the moment. A thick white fur cloak covered her shoulders and dragged behind her on the snow-covered pavement. Her crown was on top of her head, accompanied by a sheer veil made of fine material. Her dress was a heavy white velvet material. Only the finest and far too expensive even for most of the nobility. A simple pattern was cut into it, only appearing to be grey in color due to the lighting. She walked over to Kenneth and looked down at the table that was beside him. It had various items and medicines for treating wounds and the odd bit of jerky. She didn't wish to look at him. But she would be gone for a while, laying siege to the castle and slaughtering this country's royal family. He was conscious, so she'd been told. She could tell that he was breathing but for now didn't want to look at him. She believed that if she did, he would faint and soil himself again. 

Of course she'd received a full report from both Veet and the doctor. So she knew how extensive his injuries were. He couldn't be moved, but staying in this city he would be safe. She would make sure of that. There was more work to be done but it mattered little as the long trip back to her castle would be too much for him to take right now. She was surprised that he wasn't more feverish. It was also somewhat remarkable that he was able to walk at all considering how weak he was. She knew that was Veet's expert care and protection. While Kenneth had been unconscious, she'd seen some of the most obvious marks left on his body. The healing cuts on his face, the blood along his scalp and the enormous ugly bruising on his neck were a few of them. It made him more pitiful in her eyes and she was reluctant to remind him of their promise because of it. How was he so weak and incapable of protecting himself, yet still so boastful? She'd learned of his bravery from his maids. He'd broken his promise in order to protect them before himself. Because of his selfishness she was suffering andcouldn't even scold him for it now. She sighed bitterly, closing her eyes briefly before looking over towards the now closed tent flap. 

"I was informed of your current handicaps... And I know that you do not remember me or much about yourself at all. My Uncle tells me that you can remember if you're told, but I wonder how accurate that makes your memory. You're a fool by nature, I'm certain that if you'll believe whatever you're told that it makes your memories unreliable. I will not tell you what you've forgotten. If it was so unimportant in the first place, there is little point to it. If it means anything to you, however, then understand that it is your responsibility to reclaim yourself." She noted that the only one to follow her into the tent was her assassin Daedra, disguised as a royal squire named Filip. Veet was normally vigilant by Ken's bedside but out of respect he too was standing by the tent's entrance. "Understand that doing this would be your way of penitence. I chose war in part to rescue you. Many soldiers and peasants have died for that reason and more will join them. Due to certain... circumstances, which are your fault and should have been your responsibility. You will be returning with me, to my home where you will live until it can be determined that you are able to live on your own. I will decide that for myself, so keep that in mind."

She was purposefully vague to avoid giving him any hints. It was his fault for being a coward and breaking promises which were supposed to be sacred. "You will stay where I tell you to, focus on recovery and above all behave yourself. Do you understand?" 

little mintchan

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:00 pm
He was staring at the ceiling of the tent, nervous and anxious all together and even more so as Astrid walked in. "You'll be glad to know that your beauty, in the eyes of God, has given me something, I remember your a Princess? The doctor called me Margrave Catanoch." He hoped it would lighten the mood between them, actually being told she was royalty but not that she was a Queen. "I understand, don't think I would like to move out of this warm blanket." He teased her lightly, showing he was fully still Kenneth but just not with the memories. "I take full responsibility for anything I caused, especially if it stressed you, although I am embarrassed to have..." He coughed to emphasize the soiled moment between them. "Lets just say, your beauty caught me off guard, covered in blood and armor as you were." He smiled, didn't any woman want to be called beautiful and flirted with? This one especially caught his attention for some reason and he just wanted to...only receive her attention. "Sorry for the comments, your highness, I'll behave myself...starting now." He kept up his weak smile, wishing nothing more than to rest in the warmth of the blankets he was given.
Sabriel Thurirl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:55 am
User Image
User Image Astrid turned her head away, her breathing turning ragged. Her eyes were glassy and she didn't want him to see her looking like this. He sounded just as impish as he always did, but this time he wasn't trying to barter his affections. He was so like himself, but at the same time they were now strangers. Hearing him speak made his memory loss feel so real. She had been so conflicted over what she would do now. Did she abandon him? Would the Kenneth she loved so much want her to do such a thing? He'd been so unrelenting with his feelings. She knew that he wouldn't want her to simply throw him aside like garbage. Thanks to that wretched woman and his sense of morality, she saw no other option. She had considered what it would be like to try to convince him to marry her when he was like this. The thought of rejection wounded her deeply and the idea of sharing her life with a man other than the Kenneth she knew hurt even more so.

User Image She had spent so much of her life lying to others that it seemed ridiculous that she wouldn't be capable of doing it now for his sake. But if he never regained his memories, she didn't know if she could lie to him forever. He still looked the same, had the same inappropriate and playful personality. That all too familiar voice was full of confidence for once, although weak. She'd longed to hear him again, to be able to be near him again, for so long. But now they were merely strangers. She was struggling to maintain her mask of indifference and she was only exchanging a few words with him! She still couldn't even bare to look at him.
"See that you do..." She said in response to his promise to behave himself. She was careful to speak clearly despite how emotional she was feeling now. She couldn't discard him, couldn't chose him and couldn't kill him. Her only remaining option was to keep him with her as he recovered. He'd become a new collection of her's on his own. Her belonging, nothing more. It felt like a vice was squeezing her heart just thinking of it. "The elderly woman who came with you... Has left to return to her family... I have ordered one of my men to stay with you at all times. I trust him with my life and expect you to do the same now. Keep in mind that you're a Margrave in name only."

User ImageShe turned towards the door, able to see him on the edges of her vision but still refusing to look at him.
"I'll take my leave now." She knew that he was tired. She also needed to go and get ready for the planned assault on Riverdale Castle with Uncle Erwin. She walked out of the tent, feeling sick to her stomach and light headed. Only being around him for a few moments had felt like an eternity. Her only consolation was that despite all of the violence he'd suffered from his will hadn't been broken. It hurt to be forgotten by the only person in her life she'd ever allowed herself to vulnerable with. The man she loved. The plans she had for their engagement and the early years of their marriage had to be scrapped. She was in pain, but she did not forget that right now he was suffering as well. She was leaving him again but at least this time he was with someone more than capable of keeping him safe.

User ImageBy this time her armor and battle dress had been cleaned and warmed. She dressed, mounted her horse and with her three trusted servants she rode off to meet her Uncle.

---

User Image
User Image Fyodor flashed a half-cocked smile, turning away from the sight of his working peasants. He knew that the lack of wool hadn't been the only reason for the young princess' visit since his province had many problems. He put an arm around Tory's waist and walked away with her causally. After spending the last two weeks with her he was used to touching her without her permission. He had decided after the first week to give up on conquering her but being an unrelenting flirt was a part of his nature. "You speak of Andrej? He is one of the finest tailors in all of Criaswen. I know his wares well, my beauty. I'll escort you there and tell you of the time I felled the great beast of Fairsack Wood." He helped her up into the carriage. Without a moment's hesitation he first helped her by letting her steady herself, then by supporting her shapely rump as she stepped in to get seated. He was used to this, and didn't think such an action would get him in trouble. His hands were broad, rough and strong.

little mintchan

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:29 pm
Kenneth nodded, having not learned that woman's name but glad she was going home safe with her family. "Um...before you go...thank you for saving me." He hoped she heard it as she left, tightening the blanket around him and drifting back to sleep. Erwin was rallying a group of soldiers to storm the castle, sitting on his horse and raising his sword in the air. "Lets take this castle and show them they shouldn't mess with Criaswen! Show your loyalty to the Queen and bring those fake royalty to us in chains!" He pointed his sword at the castle, soldiers rushed past and he waited for Astrid while his soldiers would focus on anyone who dared still fight within those walls. "Your highness, when we capture the royalty, it will be up to you how they die, a civilian told me when we took the city, that their family is small, one infant, one child and one crown prince about Joseph's age, mother is no longer around and so only the king remains to govern his children. Mmm...I wonder if they have their special wine in the cellar?" He would ride with her and her servants when she decided to enter the castle grounds.

--------

Victoria looked away, having become used to his flirting and hoping he would find a different beauty to target with such...Ugh. "Good, I hope he isn't too busy to make me a few dresses." She enjoyed his gentleman aspects, just not the animal parts. She quickly got into the carriage the moment his hands laid upon her rump. Turning quickly to smack him with her fan. "You will apologize right now, Count! I am a lady, royalty and engaged to a PRINCE! You don't get to touch me like one of your servant girls!" She huffed, her cheeks red with anger which was a rare sight of such a well-tempered woman as herself. She held her fan up, frowning at the hit had ripped her delicate and special fan.

Sabriel Thurirl

1x1 & 1X2 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces