Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: Simple Souls

Back to Guilds

An RP guild set in an alternate universe of the RWBY series. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplay, Ruby Rose, Beacon Academy, Vale 

Reply Remnant
Out of Character Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:46 pm
TheVikingWay
xD Doggos for me, biig giant fluffers who can rough house and cuddle and are best friends. Also, LOVE Bourbon! Finally, Russ will have another rocker to jam with, even if she is from Haven.

Nice^w^ I'm more of a cat person, myself, but my pup's pretty cute.
Aw! Thanks!<3 I wanted to have some sass on my character roster xD They should totally hang, tho. lol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:51 pm
Weeamoo
TheVikingWay
xD Doggos for me, biig giant fluffers who can rough house and cuddle and are best friends. Also, LOVE Bourbon! Finally, Russ will have another rocker to jam with, even if she is from Haven.

Nice^w^ I'm more of a cat person, myself, but my pup's pretty cute.
Aw! Thanks!<3 I wanted to have some sass on my character roster xD They should totally hang, tho. lol
I already see Russ Fanboying. " Oh my bloody gosh, do you know who you are? Oh you Gob, course she does, Shes only bloody Bourban Bright. Streuth, Im makin a bloody fool of my self, but I've bought all your albums, Huge fan. I mean, just tell me Im being a bloody nuisance, Ill go soak my head in a lake, yeah?"  

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:54 pm
I hate my life.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:57 pm
Rengato
I hate my life.
whats up?  

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:01 pm
Rengato
I hate my life.

*tackles*

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:02 pm
TheVikingWay
I already see Russ Fanboying. " Oh my bloody gosh, do you know who you are? Oh you Gob, course she does, Shes only bloody Bourban Bright. Streuth, Im makin a bloody fool of my self, but I've bought all your albums, Huge fan. I mean, just tell me Im being a bloody nuisance, Ill go soak my head in a lake, yeah?"

OMG. Love it xD lol

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:03 pm
TheVikingWay
Rengato
I hate my life.
whats up?

1% chance to pull in the gacha gave me the WORST possible thing. 1% chance WASTED.

Also, some real crap from the one-shot I was in. I decided to draw everything out of the deck of many things. I let them all happen at once. Now, in this moment, my soul's gonna get sucked into one place and my body into the other. I DREW the card that gave me a number of wishes, which I got instantaneously. I can USE the wish spell instantaneously. GM goes, "Nope, you're dead, bye." And all the flunkies flock to defend the call that it's completely accurate and I would not be able to use instantaneous spells instantly in that instance. And I phrased that sentence that way to accurately display how UTTERLY GARBAGE that call is.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:06 pm
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
I hate my life.
whats up?

1% chance to pull in the gacha gave me the WORST possible thing. 1% chance WASTED.

Also, some real crap from the one-shot I was in. I decided to draw everything out of the deck of many things. I let them all happen at once. Now, in this moment, my soul's gonna get sucked into one place and my body into the other. I DREW the card that gave me a number of wishes, which I got instantaneously. I can USE the wish spell instantaneously. GM goes, "Nope, you're dead, bye." And all the flunkies flock to defend the call that it's completely accurate and I would not be able to use instantaneous spells instantly in that instance. And I phrased that sentence that way to accurately display how UTTERLY GARBAGE that call is.
Speaking as a DM, That is garbage. The effect does not happen until the card is drawn, regardless of what you SAY youre going to do. you wouldve had about one minute to use the wishes before the decision to draw the whole deck FORCED you to draw again.  

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:12 pm
Weeamoo
TheVikingWay

OMG. Love it xD lol
I mean, definitely different musical inspirations, as a Guitarist, his influences pull more from things like AC/DC, Motorhead and Airbourne ( Insert Fake RWBY band names here xD), but he'd definitely have learned to play some of her songs for sure.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:23 pm
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
I hate my life.
whats up?

Speaking as a DM, That is garbage. The effect does not happen until the card is drawn, regardless of what you SAY youre going to do. you wouldve had about one minute to use the wishes before the decision to draw the whole deck FORCED you to draw again.

Actually, I let the time run out to have them all INSTANTLY happen. The thing is, everything, even casting the spell, is INSTANT. They literally told me that wish was as instant as they wanted it to be in that moment, and I died.

Also, I tried to get someone to post with ye, sorry.  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:26 pm
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
I hate my life.
whats up?

Actually, I let the time run out to have them all INSTANTLY happen. The thing is, everything, even casting the spell, is INSTANT. They literally told me that wish was as instant as they wanted it to be in that moment, and I died.

Oh No worries mate, Russ can keep himself entertained. Swhy ive been slow posting, give folks a chance to jump in if they wanted biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:27 pm
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
I hate my life.
whats up?

Oh No worries mate, Russ can keep himself entertained. Swhy ive been slow posting, give folks a chance to jump in if they wanted biggrin

Would you like to join our Fate/Stay Night guild by any chance? We're trying to get it up and running, and it'd give you something to do while we crank out plot in this guild and wait for timeskips. ^^  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:34 pm
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato

Would you like to join our Fate/Stay Night guild by any chance? We're trying to get it up and running, and it'd give you something to do while we crank out plot in this guild and wait for timeskips. ^^
Ill be honest with ya, Id love to. I just dont know a thing about the series, I know its wildly popular, Ive just never had enough free to get in on it. I like to sit an Marathon my animes and I just havent had the free time, so you'd be dealin with a real novice. Pleb off the street yeah?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:40 pm
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato

Ill be honest with ya, Id love to. I just dont know a thing about the series, I know its wildly popular, Ive just never had enough free to get in on it. I like to sit an Marathon my animes and I just havent had the free time, so you'd be dealin with a real novice. Pleb off the street yeah?

Just use the wiki and you'll be fine. ^^  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:42 pm
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato

Just use the wiki and you'll be fine. ^^
Well alright then!  
Remnant

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games