Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: Simple Souls

Back to Guilds

An RP guild set in an alternate universe of the RWBY series. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplay, Ruby Rose, Beacon Academy, Vale 

Reply Remnant
Out of Character Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:47 pm
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Its the Aussie slang, he always comes off a bit crude or simple. xD

I'm hoping we can draw everyone into their own, personal, stories the longer we go with this RP. ^^
I like that idea!

I'm trying to make Elliot's personal lore posts match Lyon's actual lore posts. XD
A tough Endeavor. SO far, if I have the story right, you're doing a good job so far.

You're gonna like the reveal of what Lyon's been up to. And that will set up the events leading up to and at the Vytal Festival. Our second arc's gonna be sending everyone to a random place for a mission, similar to the second season of RWBY to discover their purpose and themselves. ^^
Im on pins and needles man  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:47 pm
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
I like that idea!

I'm trying to make Elliot's personal lore posts match Lyon's actual lore posts. XD
A tough Endeavor. SO far, if I have the story right, you're doing a good job so far.

You're gonna like the reveal of what Lyon's been up to. And that will set up the events leading up to and at the Vytal Festival. Our second arc's gonna be sending everyone to a random place for a mission, similar to the second season of RWBY to discover their purpose and themselves. ^^

I just don't wanna write another seven paragraph post... XD  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:51 pm
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
I like that idea!

Haha I hear that. Im just so dang happy to see my favorite guild coming back from the brink, I could sit here and watch you and wea go back and forth for ages.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:02 pm
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay

Haha I hear that. Im just so dang happy to see my favorite guild coming back from the brink, I could sit here and watch you and wea go back and forth for ages.

I wish some others would start posting too, even if it's just in Atlas. Wanna know we're actually revived. XD  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:04 pm
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay

I wish some others would start posting too, even if it's just in Atlas. Wanna know we're actually revived. XD
Well, I am not 100% on whats going on, with my teams, cause Chickens was on both, and that poor dear has just been dealing with all kinds of mess. :I  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:08 pm
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay

Well, I am not 100% on whats going on, with my teams, cause Chickens was on both, and that poor dear has just been dealing with all kinds of mess. :I

Well, we need to find someone that can create a story for Atlas while she's gone. You've been a DM before, right? You wanna be a crew member? XD  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:11 pm
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay

Well, we need to find someone that can create a story for Atlas while she's gone. You've been a DM before, right? You wanna be a crew member? XD
Yeah, I Still DM. If I can do to help out, I sure dont mind. You and Wea are both fairly busy, so I wouldnt mind helping out here and there!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:17 pm
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay

Yeah, I Still DM. If I can do to help out, I sure dont mind. You and Wea are both fairly busy, so I wouldnt mind helping out here and there!

Well then, I'll put you in charge of Atlas then. Just make sure to keep things reasonable for people who are students. Everyone can be exceptional at their schools, as long as they're exceptionally realistic. ^^  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:19 pm
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay

Well then, I'll put you in charge of Atlas then. Just make sure to keep things reasonable for people who are students. Everyone can be exceptional at their schools, as long as they're exceptionally realistic. ^^
Ill keep those kids good to go. Ill need to sort out who among them is still around.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:35 pm
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay

Ill keep those kids good to go. Ill need to sort out who among them is still around.

I think they all are. Most of them posted in the returnee thread.  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:00 pm
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay

Retiring AISO from here already? Man, Russ is just burning through team mates :/  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:20 pm
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay

Retiring AISO from here already? Man, Russ is just burning through team mates :/

She's not good to RP, plus it wouldn't work too well with your current team composition. So I'mma make a new student character, probably a guy.  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:23 pm
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay

She's not good to RP, plus it wouldn't work too well with your current team composition. So I'mma make a new student character, probably a guy.
yay Restructuring teams!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:38 pm
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay

yay Restructuring teams!

YAY!!!! lol  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:54 pm
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay

yay Restructuring teams!

YAY!!!! lol
Should be good. again, Im looking forward to it.  
Remnant

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games