Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: Simple Souls

Back to Guilds

An RP guild set in an alternate universe of the RWBY series. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplay, Ruby Rose, Beacon Academy, Vale 

Reply Remnant
Ask the Crew! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:43 am
Weeamoo
thirtyspacechickens-go
Weeamoo

ugh

User Image

that was so annoying xD i took a hiatus from gaia and came
        back to all my pictures being broken and useless. much salt

I have to fix an entire Guild of them TT^TT It's been slow progress... although we still can't figure out what linking website works for banners. Imgur seems to have some kinda problem.

Not sure how it might hold up for the long run, though, I suppose I still have images working from it from 3 years ago, so, fotoflexer might be worth trying out. It's free, you can create a login to save images and I personally find it to be a really decent editor as well. I used it to edit the images for the twins, just got a tad sloppy with them myself, and Auburn. Love the Smart Recolor function that lets you highlight areas you wish to keep and recolor separately and will typically change any flagged similar hue for either edit or being kept. Makes recoloring large multi-tone areas a lot easier and especially hair.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:08 am
VJammer
Okay, so, I found a thing that might be of use for the guild. Like linking it in the TEAM Pairings area maybe? IDK, but, I'm just gonna put it here in case you think it might be of any use.

OMG you are a GEM!
Thank you, this is a lovely resource TwT

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:12 am
VJammer
Weeamoo
thirtyspacechickens-go
Weeamoo

ugh

User Image

that was so annoying xD i took a hiatus from gaia and came
        back to all my pictures being broken and useless. much salt

I have to fix an entire Guild of them TT^TT It's been slow progress... although we still can't figure out what linking website works for banners. Imgur seems to have some kinda problem.

Not sure how it might hold up for the long run, though, I suppose I still have images working from it from 3 years ago, so, fotoflexer might be worth trying out. It's free, you can create a login to save images and I personally find it to be a really decent editor as well. I used it to edit the images for the twins, just got a tad sloppy with them myself, and Auburn. Love the Smart Recolor function that lets you highlight areas you wish to keep and recolor separately and will typically change any flagged similar hue for either edit or being kept. Makes recoloring large multi-tone areas a lot easier and especially hair.

Thanks for the tip! I'm actually paying out my butt for Photoshop, though, and I think tinypic is working for the banners, but if anything comes up, then I'll keep fofofelxer in mind^w^

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:24 am
Weeamoo
VJammer
Okay, so, I found a thing that might be of use for the guild. Like linking it in the TEAM Pairings area maybe? IDK, but, I'm just gonna put it here in case you think it might be of any use.

OMG you are a GEM!
Thank you, this is a lovely resource TwT

I could probably make a copy to my own drive and link it, setting it up so others could edit so we could expand on it. And then I could make sure it isn't deleted.  

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:12 pm
i know you want a list of cannon grimm but ther eare so many intresting grimm photos that can be used.

Grimm1
Grimm2
Grimm3

the fans have come up with ALOT of various grimm for the series. though non-cannon that doesn't mean we can just deny them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:56 pm
DaMetaEX
i know you want a list of cannon grimm but ther eare so many intresting grimm photos that can be used.

Grimm1
Grimm2
Grimm3

the fans have come up with ALOT of various grimm for the series. though non-cannon that doesn't mean we can just deny them.

lol We can totally deny them xD Not, however, because they aren't canon. While there are plenty of interesting original grimm art and concepts out there, that's well, out there. Why have a bunch of creative minds in the same place if we're going to import other people's ideas? We've been adding original grimm as the story progresses and as needed, and they'll be added to list when I'm not overloaded with things to do. Don't worry. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:02 am
Rengato

So i see aura technique level is now part of the skeleton,i'm honestly happy about that,gives Blitz a chance in matching people with strength based auras later on in life.Anyway onto the question,are we supposed to put a specific thing they do with aura control if we do give them a level?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:06 pm
i think we need a roll call of who remains  

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

TheGrandOldMan

Aged Informer

3,425 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:28 am
A roll call would probably be best.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:42 pm
TheGrandOldMan

DaMetaEX

Y'all need to hold your horses xD I'm getting to it, I am.
Just have so much homework due this week, so progress is going to be momentarily slow.

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:41 pm
03-02-2018: FAQs Updated

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:02 pm
Is there anyway I can get my profile accepted?  

Duronva Sol

High-functioning Allegiant

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:05 pm
Duronva Sol
Is there anyway I can get my profile accepted?

Now that you've read and signed the rules, I can review your profile without issue.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:55 pm
Weeamoo

Rengato

Are semblances that affect people mentally allowed? The reason I ask is that in the last two guilds it wasn't an issue but I just want to check with you guys real quick.

Confused Commissar

Johto Crisp

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:11 pm
Rengato

Hey, Cap!
I know how NPCs are taken care of in Nevermore, but is it the same here?
Thinkin' an NPC request/skellie...but not really sure how to go about that.

Remnant

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff