Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was the third day in a row in which their classmate hadn’t arrived to school. Sick, the teacher had told her, after giving Bushido the important task of delivering homework to their house. She’d quickly come to conclusion that turning up with homework papers and nothing else was not going to encourage their sick friend to get better.

Which was why she’d enlisted the aid of two friends (which were actually just the two people sitting closest to her) and announced that they would make a get well card. Then they would deliver it together and hopefully it was speed up their classmates healing process.

“Well,” Bushido asked, after she’d outlined her plan, “what do you think?” She was frowning, deadly serious about the task she had appointed them.

Blue Eyed Melloon
Pulled in Bib with Wallflower! They are gonna make a get well card and deliver it to a sick classmates house for generosity!

Biblioburro

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:16 am

Friends.

Friends.

The word repeated in her mind since she was first asked to join the endeavor. Who cared that they barely ever talked to each other and she was only considered a friend now when something was expected of her. Someone had called her a friend and even if that was followed by 'Come friend, lets fly straight into the sun' she'd be likely to follow along with a fluttery heart and a dumb smile on her face.

Provided they weren't doing anything illegal. That at least she had promised her brother of.

She raised her hand once the explanation was clear and the warm fuzzy feelings had simmered down. "I... have crayons... if you want."

Blue Eyed Melloon
Ruriska

Biblioburro

Garbage Human

17,050 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:13 pm

Baking was very aware that their classmate had missed a lot of school. He was already discreetly writing a first draft that speculated on why they hadn't shown up. Reasons included severe sugar high and then crash, Cutie Pox and (his favorite so far): super-grounded for stealing candy from a baby.

So when he was brought into making a get well card, he didn't acknowledge the declaration at first. however, when Wallflower announced that she had crayons, Baking's brown eyes lifted from his fast-paced narrative to blink a couple of times. "A..card?"

But..how would his story get finished? He started to complain, but mid groan he realized that by delivering the card, he would be able to ask why they had missed so much class. The real scoop!

"Ok, I'll help." he said, stashing his article away. "How big of a paper do we need? He pulled a few sizes out from his desk, ranging in size from regular paper all the way to one already folded in half and the size of the desk when unfolded.

Ruriska

Biblioburro

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:08 am
They were on board.

That was the first hurdle cleared. Technically, if she’d wanted, she could have pulled her siblings into the task but the two beside her seemed capable and even had the necessary implements at hand. Bushido nodded at them both, a grateful gesture, given with such gravity she could've well been accepting an organ from someone.

“Medium sized paper. We want it generous but not overly large. Here, move your chairs closer and put the - Wallflower, wasn’t it? - put the crayons here,” she instructed, tapping the center of the table. “We can each write a message inside.”

Blue Eyed Melloon

Biblioburro

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

Biblioburro

Garbage Human

17,050 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:19 pm
She gathered two boxes from her desk, one was filled with nearly every color in the rainbow, some pristine and never before touched, though the light pinks and blues were rather heavily used. The second was packed corner to corner with every shade of green she could get her tiny little hooves on, many worn right down to the nub. It was the second box that she rather reluctantly offered up.

Still, she set it as far from Bushido as she could.

"So... what are we supposed to write?" Because she didn't particularly know their classmate, did the others? Was she just supposed to write 'hope you don't die' and call it a day?

Ruriska

Blue Eyed Melloon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:33 pm
Baking noticed that one box of crayons seemed to be all greens. Why have a box of crayons that didn't have at least one of every rainbow color? It seemed odd to him; though he left it alone for now. The question of what they were supposed to write had come up.

"If only we knew what was wrong with him." the colt mused, tentatively extending a line that he hoped would yield something interesting for his story. "Then maybe we could personalize it?"

Part of him felt bad for having two motives for wanting to help. But the urge to know, and know first so that he could tell everyone about it, was strong.

Biblioburro
I know he seems like he's all about the ulterior motive.

Ruriska
But I promise by the end of it, he'll be doing it for the right reasons ^^

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:18 am
Bushido also took note of the second box of crayons but it was merely a brief acknowledgement that green was indeed a very nice colour - her mother wore it very well after all - and she appreciated someone who knew what they liked.

“All we know is that they are sick,” Bushido said, not really helping Baking’s quest for information all that much because she simply didn’t know anything else. “And that we want them to get better...”

She wore her thinking face as a heavy frown until she found an answer to Wallflower’s question.

“We should write from the heart,” she declared - and regardless of the fact that none of them knew their classmate all that well, she waited for something heartfelt to blossom in all of them, ready to spill onto the page as inspiration.

Blue Eyed Melloon
*slow clap for bushido* also sorry for the wait! and don't worry blue, he's hilarious i love him XD

Biblioburro

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:10 am
"But... none of us really know them." Wallflower suddenly wanted to sink into the floor, she didn't want to be the one stepping on heartfelt sentiment but, "If we write from the heart we'll just write stuff we want to hear, not what they want." The more she talked the less audible she was, in the end mostly mumbling her point.

But it was true, she could draw pretty flowers but maybe they didn't care for flowers like she did. It'd make her happy, but was that enough?

"I want them to feel better, I really do but... does it... does it mean anything coming from strangers?" This was why she didn't open her mouth, she was ruining it. Maybe they'd just let her draw and not write anything, there was no way she could write something comforting while being a negative nelly.

Ruriska
feelings are hard when you don't know how to talk to people

Blue Eyed Melloon

Biblioburro

Garbage Human

17,050 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 4:26 pm
"I mean, that's not necessarily a bad thing, what you're saying."
he said to Wallflower. "If we put what we like on there, he'll know that it was us that made the card."

He tapped his hoof on the desk. "Maybe we can put something like 'we don't know what's wrong, but we hope that you get well soon'? Then we don't have to be specific, but the message will still be clear..."

"Oh, and drawings. Those for sure have to be a thing."

Ruriska

Biblioburro

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:56 am
Bushido was quiet again, listening to her two companions discuss what should and should not be written, about what would reach their classmate in the right way and eventually she came to a conclusion.

“When you are sad and somebody gives you a hug, they do not know why you are sad but you feel better knowing that they are offering you support anyway.” Bushido declared. “It does not matter what we write or draw. Our actions alone are enough to convey how much we want them to get better.”

Blue Eyed Melloon

Biblioburro

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

Biblioburro

Garbage Human

17,050 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:31 am
Wallflower's eyes grew wide, looking up at Bushido as if she had just given away the secrets to the universe itself. A little peptalk was all she seemed to have needed to be on board, collecting up all of her green crayons for a pretty plant border to the card. If it would make someone feel better she didn't mind wasting her favorite colors.

She'd been set to a task, eyes pinned on her work as she carefully scribbled out vines and trees and plenty of happy faces on each and every plant.

In the middle of the card, she drew a happy pink flower, tapping beside it for the others. "I was thinking... maybe we could draw ourselves in the middle... that way it's extra personal. I think?"

Blue Eyed Melloon

Ruriska

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:58 pm
Baking took up the light brown crayon, and said "I think that's a great idea! We're definitely going to have to deliver this today!" He drew a crude version of his face, and slid the card toward Bushido while he looked for the darker brown crayon to add his mane.

Biblioburro

Ruriska

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:16 am
"That's a great idea!" Bushido praised Wallflower, and then set up her crayons in a neat little row as she waited patiently for her turn.

"Thanks," she said when Baking pushed it over. Black was a bit boring, so she made the outline of her face in red first and then coloured the rest in the black, going over the edges a little more than she would have liked. At least she made sure there was a big smile on crayon-Bushido's face.

"We will deliver this after school." She lifted one crayon, nearly placing it in her mouth to chew absentmindedly before quickly remembering it wasn't hers and that Wallflower wouldn't appreciate chewed crayons.

"Dear friend," Bushido began, speaking aloud as she wrote, "we all miss you at class and hope that you get better soon."

Blue Eyed Melloon
We probably don't even need to have them deliver, we can end the rp once they finish the card? What do you guys think?

Biblioburro

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:13 pm
Wallflower ducked her head, her cheeks burning. Between open praise and making friends she didn't know how to process it all.

"Maybe... you can mention how once they're better we can all hang out. If you want." Because she wanted. They were nice, and more importantly, not her family. Making friends who weren't first and foremost related to her was the dream actualized.

Really, at this point Bushido could outright eat her crayons in front of her and she'd still be too misty eyed to care.

Ruriska
Sounds good to me if it's good to blue. Also your sig is eating Baking, you monster

Blue Eyed Melloon

Biblioburro

Garbage Human

17,050 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:53 pm
Baking looked the card over, adding in his sparse mane and tilting his head this way and that.

"I think it looks great." he said, realizing that he was having more fun making the card, and he had actually forgotten about his ulterior motive that fueled his participation in the first place. Perhaps there was more to life than searching for the next big story...

"I'd like to hang out!" he said after his moment of introspection. "We can do something fun, but probably on the tame side, since we'll have someone who just got over being sick with us."

Ruriska
Sounds good to me too.

Biblioburro
Baking! Run from the sig!

My Little Phony

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items