Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:40 pm
May I spend six points on this lady?

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:37 pm
I've updated to this point! All transactions up to this point are confirmed, please give me time to get any semi customs and customs together.  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:11 pm
I'd love to spend my 4pts on this cutie! emotion_kirakira
User Image

Seaki

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:03 am
May I spend my 6 points on the purple, striped hyena? *edited 9/20

User Image

Spaizey

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:24 pm
I'd like to spend 10 points on a semi-custom!

Species: Lion
Inspiration: He's going to be a brother to these three lions. I'd like his colors to be inspired by Sebor while his markings are similar to Arwach. Tine is a similar semi-custom but reversed, Sebor's markings with Arwach's coloration with a little inspiration of color and markings from the other lion as well. If you think this is not 'semi' enough, that's fine, just lemme know and I'll spend the 14 points!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:48 pm
Seaki

Just now noticing that this one isn’t recorded as bought on the front page? I wanted to make sure you saw this too and that it didn’t get lost in all those purchases from earlier. (If so, feel free to disregard this tag! Or let me know if there’s a problem. x3)

MangoMeow
Pretty sure I should have more than enough points to get him now (thanks to today's roll) so....

I'd like to use 12 points to get a Custom Familiar SoA, please. :'D Not sure if I need to post a form for him or wait for conf. and send through PM. So I'll just put the basics of what I want in a spoiler for now.

I'd just like a male hare cosplay of Hiccup from HTTYD, to go with my Toothless lion. (he's gonna ride on his back. <3) I don't really have a preference for how he'd look, but I have reference images?

HTTYD 1 Body Shot, HTTYD 2 Body Shot, Screenshot, 'Nother Screenshot, I could probably go on forever

I'm pretty much leaving him CC for either the first or second movie version of him, and for however you want to interpret him. I hope that's enough info...? If not, let me know and I'll try to answer it the way I need to.

MangoMeow

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:38 pm
Willpower? What is that. =|
May I spend six points on this guy?

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:07 pm
Pending the semi-custom, could I spend another 6 points on this lady? I currently have 15 points in the thread but I think I have a bit more than that, it's just a little backlogged.

User Image

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Vesale

King Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:15 pm
heart Could I please use 6 of my points to get this girly? heart  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:21 pm
Could I please spend a few of my points on this gorgeous creature? I think it's 4pts for a familiar.

User Image

Seaki

Epine de Rose

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:52 pm
drat it was claimed XD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:31 pm
Item for Sini-demos=2pts
Collar + Cape
Natural leather colors, collar is CC.

User Image

Item for Ali-dido=6pts
Feathers, CC colors/design.
Collar/Coat, CC colors/design.
Bangles, preferably silver.

User Image

Gazelle=4pts
User Image

All my points are gone now. xP  

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:50 pm
Talked with seaki, not doing semi custom anymore and doing full custom instead. Using 14 points for the following: Mortal form for Limerence
Wild Dog, sitting lines please. Like his image below <3

I know wings are the bane of everyone's existence but I would really like them on his WD form emotion_bigheart emotion_kiss emotion_c8

(no need to try and do the horns? unless you wanted to, I have no idea how they'd go on him marking wise anyway XD)

User Image

SO that puts me at 5 points. Since 9+10-14=5  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:51 pm
If possible please, I would like to spend 4 of my points on this pre-made familiar please. Which should give me... 5 points out of the 9 so far.

User Image

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:15 pm
I cannot resist any longer, I must take this lovely lady, please. ; o ; She's been here too long.  
[OOC] Official Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff