▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
L I M I T E D - M A G I C

The list below is what is limited in the guild. If you would like to use a limited magic, you will have to apply for it. First come first serve. The application will be approved by the Captain.

XXX。。。RULES

[ 1 ] Limited magics are first come first serve. The list will always be updated immediately following the application approval
          [ 2 ] You apply for limited magic in the application forum. If your application gets approved, your slot will be "locked" or "reserved" until your character's profile becomes approved OR you fail to have yours completed within the time limit

_ L i m i t e d _ L i s t i n g s
          ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

XX。。。DARK ÉCRITURE
          XXXXX[Limited to :: 2]

[ Open ]

[ Open ]

XX。。。REQUIP: GUNNER
          XXXXX[Limited to :: 3]

[ Liam ] Profile Link

[ Open ]

[ Open ]

XX。。。REQUIP: KNIGHT
          XXXXX[Limited to :: 3]

[ Open ]

[ Open ]

[ Open ]

XX。。。CRASH

[ Open ]

[ Open ]

XX。。。GRAVITY

[ Open ]

[ Open ]

_ S p e c i a l _ N o t e s
          ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[ 1 ] All Lost Magic (arc of time and others related; you are only allowed ONE of the lost magic's if you ask me.. nobody else will be able to accept your character. Please make the spells works with each other..)

[ 2 ] Celestial mages can only use celestial magic with the exception of some type of barrier spell to protect them when they can't use their keys.

[ 3 ] Celestial mages must have some type of Magical Weapon to use in battle. You must not rely on just your keys.