Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Loyalty { A Yaoi RP Guild }

Back to Guilds

Two hearts find each other, once realizing 'Love' Between the two, Theyre hearts collide into one, Leaving it a soul shared by two 

Tags: Yaoi, Romance, Roleplay 

Reply Homes
Miuraki Residence

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:26 am
House~~
https://goo.gl/images/DYsBWR

" The greater pick on the weak to bring them down,"

User Image
Haruka yelled up to his father from the kitchen while holding an empty bottle of pills, " Dad~!, I need a refill on my pills!" He yelled loud enough to be heard throughout the whole manor. He knew his mother wouldn't awnser him but his father would.
Haruka then heard footsteps coming from the stairs near the entrance doors, it was only a short distance, only a door away. Haruka entered through the kitchen doors to the entrance and met his father by the stairs. " a nurse will be coming today, he will have your pills, he will also be staying here for a whole 2 months well we are gone on a vacation. Now, if you'll excuse us, we'll be leaving." Mr. Miuraki placed his arm out to help his wife down the stairs. He wore a grey suit, his hair was slicked back, brown with gray strands strung out as her helped my mother down the stairs. She wore a tight red dress that hugged her curves and her blonde wavy hair lay gently on her shoulders. With her red heels, she could've starred as Dorothy.
Haruka sighed and waved to his departing mother and father. At least he'd get the place to himself mostly. It wasn't like he was ever alone but he always felt like it. Haruka went and sat in the living room, they have not a tv so Haruka had almost nothing to do. They had no neighbors either. Haruka watched out the window, watching tiredly as his parents car drove out of the long driveway.
Haruka laid his head on the brown comfortable couch. A blanket lay on the rocking chair next to him but he was too lazy to grab it.
The snow dropped on the ground, each flake making Haruka relax more and more. Soon enough, he was fast asleep.

" But the weak are ready to regain strength."

gothicimp24

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:01 pm
AdaNalie Emrys

User Image

By the time Saito got to the Miuraki residence it was snowing more and more. He cursed slightly at it as he pulled up in the drive way and shut the car off. He had a dislike for the snow and had to drive a hour and a half in it. Due to getting lost trying to find the place. Sighing as he stepped out of the vehicle he looked up at the house curiously. He never understood why people called a place like this just a 'house', it made him glance at his overly used suv which was old enough to have a million scratches and tiny dents in it that he never bothered to get fixed and think on his tiny two bed roomed apartment that was closer to the school he worked in. He also didn't understand how people could make so much money. But shrugging it off he moved to get his traveling bags out of the back passenger seats before going up to the front door and ringing the door bell. He then waited a few seconds for a response. Having already a key to the house, but out of politeness he waited to be let in. The cold was slowly getting to him as he stood waiting. After a few minutes he rang the door bell again, when no response this time he figured the boy he was supposed to looking after was out and let him self in.

Once inside he was in awe the place looked larger on the inside then the out. And was filled with expensive looking stuff. Suddenly feeling a little awkward Saito moved his belongings to the side of the stair case and kinda just stored them there. He figured he would retrieve them when he was shown the room he would be staying in. He then went on to look around the first floor of the house eventually coming to living room. He noticing the sleeping kid and looked him over with a smile, he wasn't gonna wake him. Sleep was important so instead he just got his laptop that he brought and went back to the kitchen that he saw a moment before coming to the living room and set up residence. He working on some paper work for the school that he had to fill out while it was winter break while he waited to officially greet the kid.  

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:07 am

User Image
Haruka was in a deep sleep, his dreams consumed him. He dreamt horribly, he dreampt that he was Locked in his room upstairs and that his mother and father had come back home for a while, but he was stuck upstairs with the voices that surrounded him. He felt something lurking towards him, and just when it pounced on him he got out of his room... he ran to his parents but soon as he got to the beautiful marble staircase, everything was in grey, his parents were gone once again and he was stuck in that house.
After about an hour of taking a cat nap as haruka would call it, he woke up. He woke up very nicely oddly, he had a sense though that he was not alone. Haruka, forgetting about the nurse/counselor that was to come over, he picked up a remote getting ready for battle. Haruka had his neck to the wall as he slowly moved toward the library, he quickly moved in, but nothing... same with all of the other rooms, until he went to the most dangerous room of all..., the kitchen. The kitchen is were housewives kill their husbands and then hide the remains with the garbage disposal. At least that's what he's read in books.
When haruka peeked his head in through the door, checking to see if anybody was there, he jumped, surprised that there was someone actually there. In the process of jumping, obviously startled, he dropped the remote he was holding that went to the fire, causing much noise. The door was now ajar, " who are you." Haruka asked, his face pale. He had forgotten about what his father had said about an visitor.

gothicimp24

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:54 pm
AdaNalie Emrys

User Image

Saito jumped a bit at the sound of some thing being dropped and quickly looked up from his work. Sighing in slight relieaf that it was just the boy. He though tilted his head and smiled a bit as he slowly got up. "hi you must be Haruka, im Saito. The nurse that is gunna be staying here with you for the next two months" he said polietly not really moving from the spot due to the fact that the boy was defensive. "your pretty forgetful huh?" he added with a small laugh before remembering some thing him self. "Oh! right! Here is your medication" he said quickly pulling some thing out of his pocket and tossing it to the kid.  

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:55 pm

User Image
Haruka glared a bit, " I didn't forget, it just happened to slip my mind." He said with a bit of annoyance in his tone. He couldn't believe he had forgotten, including in that short time. It was probably the cat nap that did it. Haruka stayed where he was, still taking a nice look at the man. He was quite good looking to be honest, the mans red orange hair was tied back in a ponytail and his blue eyes looking into harukas.
Haruka caught the medicine and said with a quiet voice, " thanks...," he opened up the pill bottle taking the amount he needed out and setting it on the table that saito was at, haruka took out a glass from the cupboards closest to the stove and placed it on the table pouring himself a glass of water. He placed the pills in his mouth and took a swallow of water along with his pills. After cleaning up his cup and putting the water away he sat across from saito at the table and said in a calm tone, " I'm Haruka, I'm the son of Miuraki., my father is gone already though if you didn't know." Haruka said as he fiddled with his fingers obviously bored out of his mind.
Haruka doesn't like to talk much but he also doesn't mind it as much. Haruka looked at the computer that was placed next to saito, " what are you writting?" Haruka asked. Anything could keep him occupied as long as it wasn't silent.

gothicimp24

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:12 pm
AdaNalie Emrys

User Image

Listening to the other Saito only smiled a bit more. "its alright we all have those moments at times" he said after hearing the annoyance in his voice before sitting back down to finish up his work. He looking back at the kid when he introduced himself. Smiling he responded. "its nice to meet you Haruka, and yea i already knew." He then looked down tat the computer when asked what he was writing . "well its just me pretty much updating my students medical records" he said a little thoughtful before looking at Haruka. "you see im actually your school nurse as well"  

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:31 pm

User Image
Haruka was quite curious about how he would update their medical information without them even being there. " don't you need the students to be there well your updating their information to check their pulse or something?" Haruka tilted his head a bit confused but interested non the less.
When Saito told him he worked at the school for nursing it didn't surprise haruka, " so where do you live?"

gothicimp24

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:39 pm
AdaNalie Emrys

User Image

Saito shook his head. "no not for this, i actually get a summery of students medical histories from their care providers which i use to do the updating. Its so i know if a student has odd allergy reactions or seizures, We are supposed to do this regularly. Usually every 3 to 4 months." he said answering the other's question. "I live a few miles away from the school. You know the apartments on Mica street?" he also answered.  

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:49 pm

User Image
Haruka felt like he was asking too many questions so he sat still and listened to the rest of the answers while he sat quiet. Haruka doesn't really get out much so he doesn't really know anything about the world, whether it was houses or just restaurants. he didn't know where anything was, the only thing he knows is where the school is. he doesn't pay attention to anything else. Honestly it only matters if you get there and get back right?
Haruka answered, " I don't know the apartments on mica street." he looked over toward the other room where he had come from, the staircase stayed as it was, the marble shining from the light that glimmered from the window above. " did you get your room yet?" Haruka questioned. He knew the man was to stay in his parents room for the two months, they hadn't a guest room surprisingly. They never had guests so what use was it to have a guest room? It didn't really matter that he was staying in his parents bedroom considering it was basically brand new. they never used it, nobody ever went in there because his parents were always gone.

gothicimp24

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:24 pm
AdaNalie Emrys

User Image

Saito shrugged a bit when he heard what the other had said yet smiled a bit. "its alright if you dont. Its probably better if you didnt. " he said before looking at Haruka and shook his head. "nope i didnt, i waited since i felt it would be rude to look around the bed rooms" he said as he moved to close the laptop and start putting it away. "mind showing me to it?' he asked though he was already starting to stand up. Causing him to look down at the other, his smile not fading one bit.  

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:01 pm

User Image

Haruka nodded and pinched a little bit of the mans sleeve guiding him out of the kitchen and then letting go once in the main entrance, " this way.." haruka said quietly just barely loud enough to be heard. Haruka leased the way up the stairs and to the left at the top of the stairs, leading down a long hallway filled with windows on the right side of it. The windows were huge, they almost touched the floor and almost touched the top of the hallway. They were wide and let in light, with the snow falling as much as it did it lit up the place like a lightbulb.
Haruka took a left to the door of his parents bedroom, he wouldn't enter. " your room" haruka said standing oddly far away from the door to the room. Haruka bit his lower lip anxiously, he had had one question, he didn't want to ask but he would, " is there anything you had planned for today Mr. Saito?" Haruka asked being a bit too formal. The reason why he asked was because he honestly had nothing better to do.

gothicimp24

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:35 pm
AdaNalie Emrys

User Image

Saito let the other guide him to the main entrance. Where he quickly grabbed his bags that he left by the steps before fallowing Haruka up the stairs. he pausing at the windows to look out side. The view was beautiful and he could not help but look out for a minute before resuming fallowing the kid.
He noticing that Haruka stopped right out side the room that was meant to be his for the two months. He was about to go in when he heard the others question and stopped. He thinking it over a little thoughtfully before shaking his head. "nope not really, though i was planing to at least get to know you a little bit better" he said with a small laugh as he moved to start to open the rooms door to just drop his stuff inside. "i dont know what the rules are with you parents but since im staying in the room your free to come in for any thing, though i must say knock first" he said with a smile before quickly coming back to the door and stepping back out into the hallway.  

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:11 am

User Image

Haruka nodded with agreement, " honestly I have nothing better to do, what would you like to do then Mr. Saito?" Haruka said once again being formal. Haruka wouldn't suggest anything for that would be rude to the guest.
Haruka took a small step back when Saito opened the bedroom door, " there will be no need for me to enter the room" haruka said quietly. Haruka wouldn't enter, the most he would do Is knock on the door. He wouldn't look in the room either, for that is where it had happened. But that would be left unsaid as long as he could keep it left unsaid. Haruka held his hands together in front of him politely, he fiddled with his hands.
The snow outside the windows fell gracefully onto the white patched ground. The grass was unseen, all was white, nothing more.

gothicimp24

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:05 pm
AdaNalie Emrys

User Image
Saito shrugged a bit yet kept his smile. "well i dont really know either, i mean i just got here and dont know what there is all to do around here. Soooo maybe you can help and suggest some thing?" he asked before pausing. "also Haruka you dont gotta be so formal with me, it makes me feel awkward" he said with a small laugh.
"and thats fine, you dont got to, ummm but it might be a good idea for me to know where your room is, for you know in case of emergency?" he added as he stood there a little weirdly, mostly due to the odd air he was suddenly feeling. He now just waiting for the others response,  

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:00 am

User Image

Haruka glanced toward the froze over windows as Saito finished up what he was doing but then immeadiately turned his gaze back to Saito after. Slightly replying, " I have minimal ideas" Haruka glanced back over his shoulder and pointed relaxingly out the window to show his idea of playing in the snow outside and building a snowman or something. He was also interested mostly in the food that came out of it. " Snowcones." Haruka said spouting his one idea. His father and him used to use the clean snow outside to make snow cones and use the flavoring inside the house in the basement to flavor it. It was just an idea though.
Haruka just gazed oddly at the man, did he have a problem with formality? He would still call him Mr. Saito anyway. He wasn't planning on getting real close to the guest for any reason anyway.
Ah that's right, his room. He had forgotten all about it! It was pretty clean but still had some stuff out so he took this time to bring him to his rooms which was at the far end very last room up the stairs to the attic. The attic was his room, he liked it up there, it actually provided quite a bit of light, two windows and a slanted roof. All he had in there was a bed and some furniture along with drapes to his bed to make it look like a fort. He had lights that strung from the ceiling, Christmas lights. Although they weren't colorful, they were sort of just like extra light bulbs to enlighten the room.
Before they entered haruka stopped Saito and said, " hold on, stay here.," obviously feeling a bit odd for making him stay there. He walked inside and quickly stuffed all of his dirty clothes into his closet so it wasn't messy anymore. But from his unknowing he accidentally left out one of his Kitten magazines, it showed pictures of cats and kittens of all kinds, too cute!
Haruka returned from the room and said, " You may come in now."

gothicimp24

Homes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas