Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP]The weather outside is frightful (Barty & Taika)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jackiee153

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:38 pm
Bartholomew Blackhorn was not a major fan of the cold, or of the small season of winter the school received. Regardless, there were still things Bart had to do. In particular, he needed mini pet supplies (as his growing love of minipets had become a bit troublesome), study time, and to make more connections with creeple. The latter was not entirely mandatory, but Bart thought of it as so. He had not been as productive lately with establishing relationships as he had hoped to be and needed to get out some more. He could never have too many connections. Besides, Bart was not going to let the cold win by keeping him inside all day.

There didn't seem to be many creeple out as he walked through the school. It made sense though, as it was very cold indeed! The cold even soaked through Bart's very formal, but still very warm, feather stuffed black suit jacket. Aside from being a bit more cumbersome in movement, his winter jacket was just like the usual suit jacket he wore. He was very fond of his established look and, despite the cold, was not particularly fond of the idea of majorly deviating from his normal. Which was evident in the fact that, aside from the stuffed jacket, and black gloves, the jackalope looked the same as he always did- red tie, dress shoes and all.

With there being not many people out, Barty wasn't sure exactly how to go about his mission. Since he had already bought minipet supplies for the week, he decided to grab a book and do some reading outside. That way, he could easily strike up conversation with anyone who passed.

So, Barty ran back to his dorm to drop off his bag of minipet supplies. While he was there, he grabbed a book, some hand warmers, and his faux fur lined cape- for extra warmth. Then, he made his way out to the courtyard and found himself a cozy spot on a bench where he thought there would be at least moderate traffic. Then he watched, waited, and read.

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
Hope it is ok! If not, let me know! sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:42 pm
As Taika's little Dionea Plossom was hibernating for the winter, she was dying of boredom. "I wonder what Camilla up to?" The chameleon ghoul asked herself as slowly gets out of her bed. "Like if I care." She quickly replied to herself. However, deep down the ghoul does care and she was very shy about showing it. After a while, Taika started to put on layer after layer of clothes as she decided to go out and see what was some other creeples doing, especially Camilla.

After Taika got outside, she started wobble like penguin, as it was hard for her to walk with all the layer of clothes that she put on. "I probably overdid it ... I probably look like an Eskimo..." The chameleon ghoul mumbled to herself. After a while, Taika could not walk any more as the freezing cold was getting to her. "I HATE THE FREAKING COLD!" The chameleon ghoul mumbled to herself loudly. "If I had fur like Camilla; I probably would be warm right now." She continues to mumble to herself. However, the more that Taika was thinking about Camilla and her fur; the more she fund herself daydreaming about the dormouse, her cheeks began to blush a bright pink colored.

jackiee153
Sorry, if my wording and grammar a bit off. I hope you will find Taika as a funny and cute character. lol

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

jackiee153

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:14 pm
Bart had been able to talk to a few creeple in passing, but had not yet been able to strike up a very solid conversation. About 45 minutes had passed when the cold started to become unbearable. So, Bart decided to make his way home, with plans to stop and talk to anyone and everyone on the way. He figured a cup of carrot tea or coco would be in order as well. It was too cold to walk around, let alone sit around, out side for too long. Barty was not much of a fan of the cold, and dearly did not wish to lose any of his limbs to frost bite or anything of the like.

As he began to make his way back home, he heard a cry of "I HATE THE FREAKING COLD!". He smiled a bit, glad that others understood as well "So do I!" he called back, as the ghoul came into view. She seemed quite well bundled up, almost to the point where it looked like she could not move well. "Hello, dear. Are you doing alright? What brings you out into the frozen tundra today?" He asked, then gave her a charming smile and extended his hand. "I am Bartholomew, by the way, and you are?"

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:00 pm
Taika has not even noticed the jackalop boil because she was still caught up in hers daydream. "I wonder Camilla has fur all over her body?" Taika asked herself. The chameleon ghoul did not even hear a word from the boil because she was too deep in her daydream to notice or hear what's around her. "I bet that she feels really good to snuggle up with like a scary bear or my Pikaboo plush doll." Taika's cheeks began to glow more by each second now. "Bad Ghoul! Stop thinking like that Taika!" She fussed at herself for having dirty thoughts. However, with another outburst "But I can't help it! Tailla is really cute shipping!" Taika shouted out to herself as hers arms flew around the jackalop boil and began to snuggle him.

jackiee153
If Bart like girls. I guess he's in the right place in the right time.... If he don't.... Then he's in the wrong place in the wrong time.

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

jackiee153

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:13 am
Bart rose his eyebrows as the ghoul began to drone on about Camilla. He almost interjected to say that he knew Camilla but, from what he had seen this far, it would be useless. The ghoul was in her own little world. Bart thought for a moment to just leave her be, but decided it would probably be better to at least get her name first. Plus, leaving her delusional and in the snow would probably be heavily frowned upon. So, he waited.

He didn't have to wait long, though, before she suddenly ran up and squeezed him tight.

Bart let out an uncomfortable laugh and tapped the ghoul on the head. "Apologies, my dear, but I am not the ghoul you are looking for. I have seen Camilla recently, but I am not sure where she is today. If you would be so kind as to let me go, perhaps we could talk over a warm beverage to break you from you... Disphoria? Regardless, we need to get you inside." His jackalope ears then twitched a bit "As for the matter of Camilla's fur, I am not sure how extensive it is, I am sorry. I would imagine that it would fully cover her, though." He added, being extra cordial. He was not comfortable with hugs, especially from strangers.

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
Bart likes girls, but he isn't exactly a fan of hugs 😂

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:12 am
The sound of tapping echo throughout the chameleon ghoul's head as imaginary Camilla's face slowly transform from a cute dormouse ghoul to a handsome jackolop boil. As the chilly wind hits Taika's face, her cheeks become blood red from her own embitterment. In addition, make stuffs worse, the boil was talking about Camilla's body.

Still having hers arms around the boil's neck a nervous smile came across Taika's face as she was looking into his eyes. "I will let you go, if you don't tell anyone about this little episode, especially Camilla." She told the boil as she was trying playing it smooth. "If you keep this between us, I'll even join you for that warm beverage. However, do not think this would make a new ship because it isn't going to sail that long." she added as Taika's dorky fan ghoul side showing a little bit. Then, she slowly unwrap her arms around the boil's neck and dash herself off. "Also, don't be thinking that I'm thinking of Camilla like that because we aren't that close, Okay?" She placed both of her hands against her hips.

jackiee153
Taika don't know which one is more worse... The cold or get caught in of her little fan girl episodes lol

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

jackiee153

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:34 pm
Bart was rather glad as the ghoul peeled off of him. He contained a laugh as she bargained with him. Of course, he wouldn't dare tell anyone that a stranger hugged him. He definitely would not be telling their door mouse friend, either. That would simply be too awkward. Besides, unless it got Bart closer to something he wanted, he did not gossip.

"My dear, you are very lucky. You cling to a boil who hates gossip." He gave a bit more of a smile, slowly relaxing once she was off of him. "I won't tell anyone if you won't. So... What was your name? A gust of wind caused Bart to shiver. "On second thought, let's get inside and settled first, then we can better relax and talk." He said as he turned and motioned for her to follow him back to the monster dorms. "What would you like to drink, anyway? I have an array of teas, I believe the dorm has coffee, or there is always Coco."

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

I vote fan girl episodes lol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:54 pm
Taika lets out a sigh of relief as boy said that he wouldn't tell anyone. "That sounds like a plan. Being cold blood chameleon dragon isn't any fun this time of the year." Taika replied to him as she began to shiver a bit from the freezing wind. "Also, hot coco with some flies marshmallows is fine with me." She added with a smile. "Before I forget, my name is Taika, huh..." The chameleon ghoul pauses a bit, as she realized that she didn't catch the boil's name. "You probably already told me this ... Since I put on that little display for you, what's your name?"

jackiee153
Tag you are it! Catch me if you can! *Runs away*

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

jackiee153

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:39 am
Bartholomew Blackthorn smiled lightly at her comment about being a chameleon dragon and, thus, being cold blooded. "I imagine it can't be easy around this time of year for you. Glad I found you before you froze!" He gave a slight laugh as he opened the door to the monster dorms for her. "Is the lounge alright? I do believe they had a fire going this morning."

He then darted down the hall and disappeared around the corner for a moment. It was not long though, before he came back into view- two steaming mugs in his hands. "You did say Coco with fly marshmallows, correct? Taste it and let me know what you think. If you want, I can go get more flies or add more Coco to it." He checked as he handed her one of the cups. The other appeared to have tea of some kind in it.

"Taika, it's nice to meet you formally. My name is Bartholomew, but you can call me Bart if you want."

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
Tag! Caught you! Finally... sweatdrop

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces