Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
[Over] Strife's 33h Dec Customs Announcement! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:43 am
Sorry for the confusion with the header however twin customs will not be offered this time. Sorry!

format stolen from ryuu

please keep in mind; my dental course & grad school finals run dec 6 - dec 13, so I will be scarce dec 1 - dec 14.
You will not receive WIPs during this time; please do not ask me for updates during this time, even if I'm around.

You will ABSOLUTELY receive your customs by the end of May 31st, unless something catastrophic has happened to me. Of course, my goal is to finish these much sooner, if possible in December despite finals and hosting extended family for the holidays. Please also do not be surprised if you see me working on SCs for other people or on CYOs around this time -- I have much older SC work, with some degree of progress to completion, and the shop permits us to pick up CYOs in December despite December quota.

Please post here (quoting me) if you have any questions or concerns! If you require privacy, please PM me (it may take me some time to reply). As of this time, it is too late to PM me and receive a reply prior to closing; I will be busy and therefore unable to respond to PMs during this time.

Strife's December 2016 Customs

Starts: Nov 30 @ 12:00 AM Eastern
Ends: Dec 1, 2016 @ 9:00 AM Eastern

(The thread will open and close at its stated time, regardless of whether or not an announcement is made.)
Note: I reserve the right to extend the ending date by up to, but no more than, 48 hours.

World Time Buddy, which shows current times in PST, MST, CST, and EST
Countdown Until Slots OPEN

Slots
  • 2 Open
  • 1 Mini

There is a cap of 1 Super Rare win, and 1 Mutant or Hyperhybrid win. If a Super Rare form is rolled, all other Super Rare forms will become void. The same applies for Mutant and Hyperhybrid forms. If there is a mini-specific slot, minis will be included in both lists; everyone else will only be in the open list. Rolls will be made from the open list first; the mini slot (if there is one) will be rolled last.

Policy
  • Speed: Slow. I cannot offer decent estimates at this time since schedule and workload change every semester. If you choose to enter, please understand there will be a wait, and patience will be appreciated.
  • References: Make sure they're up to date and accessible (that is, they do not require a login to view). Please consider hosting them somewhere stable, such as on a personal account. Because of the wait mentioned above, it's common for links to be broken by the time I get to them. This cuts down on speed as well, as it may be another few weeks until I have the opportunity to look at the corrected links.
  • WIPs: My WIPs are often mixed-stage. For example, in a single WIP image, I might have the hair sketched, the tail lined and half-shaded, the body flats half-completed, and the accessories done. You will likely receive a "mockup" (sketch, maybe with messy base colors) followed by mixed-stage WIPs. I don't generally show WIPs of shading style/color or lineart color. If you state that WIPs are needed in your form and you have received your first WIP, I'd prefer it if you didn't contact me about an update; if I had anything new to show, I would have PMed you. If you're in my workload post, I haven't forgotten you! I could end up giving a link to my dropbox that you can refresh to see progress.
  • Stream: All customs are free to be streamed at the colorist's discretion. You're free to state you'd be interested in seeing it for your own custom, but I make no guarantees. In addition, users should not make special requests, such as "only if you quote me," "only when I'm around," and so forth.
  • Payment: Pay what you want, including paying nothing at all.

Rules
  • Check out the custom information thread for rules, pricing, and forms. Please note that although we'll do our best to help out, we're not obligated to inform you if you have broken a rule.
  • Similarly, to remind users of an existing rule: please check to make sure you have been added to the list correctly. We will do our best to keep the list accurate and updated frequently, but mistakes do happen, especially when there's a high number of entrants. With this rule, we will no longer be rolling an additional slot for missed people (exceptions may be made depending on the circumstance, but they are just that: exceptions, and not the rule).
  • Fill out the form completely. WIP forms will not be considered.
  • If you omit a form (due to lack of time, etc.), please post or PM the completed form within 48 hours of rolling. Please let me know if there are extenuating circumstances!! I do my best to be understanding and fair.
  • Forms cannot be edited if it affects the list. Once the custom is put on the main list, we will not be going back and re-checking every form. However, you are allowed to edit anything that doesn't affect the list, such as adding references or changing desired colors. If you need to edit anything past that, see the next bullet point.
  • If you need to fix anything that changes the list, be it by our request or your own, make a new post in this thread stating that you are voiding your listed entry. (Users should not simply edit the original post. It's necessary that users mention the void entry in a new post.) After that, you may repost the new form. If we ask you to repost but you only edit your original post, we will not be adding your entry to the list. If you update your form and the update is not reflected in the list (such as changing from a common form to a super rare form without reposting), your entry may be voided if rolled.
  • Those entering in twin slots will only be listed once, not once per owner. Even if the twins are owned separately, they will not be added twice.
  • For those entering for angeni, be wary of domains that can be perceived as evil. If your angeni's intended domain is questionable, such as an Angeni of Disease, please run the power's abilities and uses with our RP manager, Uta, before entering. If your domain power isn't confirmed to have a positive bend, your angeni will not get the domain.
  • You may proxy for one person besides yourself; simply make a separate post for them and be clear that it's a proxy.

Rules in blue are unique to these slots:
  • If you win, but it turns out your form did not fit the slot you won (for instance, your custom is part 'suti but you won a Common slot), you will be given the opportunity to modify your form within 48 hours or less, or have your slot re-rolled. If you choose to modify your form, you are free to downgrade; for instance, you may opt for an Uncommon custom if you won a Super Rare slot. However, note that there is a cap of 1 Super Rare slot; if a Super Rare slot winner and a Mutant slot winner both submit a Super Rare form, the one who was actually rolled for the slot will get priority.
  • I will not be scrutinizing every form. It's possible that users may be rolled with ineligible entries. In such a scenario, users will not lose their slots, but may be asked to create another form within 48 hours. If the new form is not submitted within this time frame, or the owner willingly gives up their slot, a new winner will be rolled.

Wills and Won'ts
    .... Will Do
  • All Edit Levels
    However, I may choose to reject certain heavy or extreme edits. For instance, I'm willing to try clothes, custom animals, mechanics/robotics, scales, and other edits of similar complexity, but I may request you tone it down if I feel I cannot do the edit adequately. Bottom line: anything goes, but be ready to provide an alternate concept if needed.
  • Semi Customs/CCs
    Please note that if you go with this option, you're leaving things in my hands. The very definition of a CC is "colorist choice." If you end up not liking what you get, I will not be obligated to change it, unless it's an issue of quality (eg. poorly-colored lineart, colors leaking out of the pet). If you do not want to risk it, do not use CCs.
  • Alternate Versions
    Alternate versions are uncerts with and without accessories and wings, to better show off items and markings. They also include skinwalkers versions without their pelts, so that their non-walker traits can pass on to their children. To clarify, I am offering the option to receive alternate versions; I will not automatically provide them for every custom. If you want them, be sure to mention it in your form!
  • Cosplays
    Duplicate cosplays allowed. You may check the original Master Cosplay List to ensure designs for the same cosplay aren't too similar if you'd like.
  • Leg-Up Full-Sized Mares
    Please note that this template is not available for Ulun'suti or Purewalkers.
  • Mutants or Hyperhybrids
    Mutants are traits that do not fall under any other breed, OR they do, but you want to remove a breed's blood from a particular trait. For instance, you can have an ulun'suti with a custom feather mane be considered a hippo'suti crossbreed OR a mutant ulun'suti halfbreed. You can have a kalona'corn with feathered wings, and have it be considered a kalona-unicorn-wind hyperhybrid; if the wings are custom-made, however, it can be a mutant kalona'corn crossbreed OR a mutant kalona halfbreed. Hyperhybrids are customs composed of three or more breeds.

Can't or Won't Do
  • Growings
  • Identical Twins
    These twins are the same sex, with only minor differences between them.
  • Fraternal Twins
    These twins may be the same sex, with hefty differences between them, such as different styles of long hair. They may also be twins of the opposite sex, with either minor or hefty differences between them.
  • Purewalkers
  • Custom Walker Feral Stages
  • Illegals
    Skinwalker x Angeni children, cosplays based off of real life people as opposed to fictional characters, cursed skinwalkers with Hippogryph traits, etc.
  • Familiars
    Sometimes, users are allowed to pair familiar customs with their soquili custom. In such a case, there is a limit of one familiar form per soquili form, with mutant familiars only allowed if coupled with a mutant soquili slot. However, I am not offering familiars at this time.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:38 am
After slots close, custom forms may not be changed unless I ask you to fix an error. Any notifications (for winners or required form changes) will be done in this thread via quote notifications. I will go by timestamps of my posts for the 48 hour deadlines; these are strict deadlines, i.e. a minute past is considered late, even if I have not been online or read your PM. I will communicate only in this thread or through PM.

I require form errors for rolled forms to be adjusted accordingly within 48 hours of my notification to you; I require complete forms (i.e. those replacing time-restriction forms) within 48 hours of rolling. I will not roll additional slots to compensate for any errors or miscommunication. If your form is not corrected (error) or completed (only for replacement of short form) and sent by the deadline, regardless of whether or not you have been in contact with me, your slot will be rerolled for someone else.

Headers

Mini
Usdia, Imp, Putti, Nixie, Pixie, Nymph, Minicorn, Quilin, Seathi

[b]Entry Tag:[/b] (Username | Species | Edit Level | Solo Custom )

[align=center][color=orange][b][u][size=22]HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it[/size] [size=9]Mini-me[/size].[/b][/u][/color][/align]

Common
Regular, Cerynei

[align=center][color=seagreen][b][u][size=22]COMMON SENSE IS...?[/size][/b][/u][/color][/align]

Uncommon
Kelpi, Wind, Unicorn

[align=center][color=#fa298b][b][u][size=22]ITS "UNCOMMON" MIND, UNCOMMON![/size][/b][/u][/color][/align]

Rare
Kalona, Kirin, Mer, Flutter, Hippogryph

[align=center][color=crimson][b][u][size=22]RARE CANDY.. LVLUP![/size][/b][/u][/color][/align]

Super Rare
Angeni, Ulun'suti, Cursed Skinwalker

[align=center][color=royalblue][b][u][size=22]I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.[/size]
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)[/b][/u][/color][/align]

Mutant or Hyperhybrid

[align=center][color=limegreen][b][u][size=22]I'M GONNA BE AN X-MAN WHEN I GROW UP.[/size]
(no gamma rays were involved in the making of this pony.)[/b][/u][/color][/align]

Mixed
If your custom is composed of two breeds, it falls under the higher rarity (so an Angeni'lona would be considered Super Rare, and a Kirin Halfbreed would be considered Rare). If your custom is composed of three or more breeds, it falls under the Hyperhybrid category.

Forms

Unless you're going for a semicustom/CC custom, please make sure your form is complete and detailed, or that you put CC in the sections as needed. If you fill out some portions of the form but not others (ex. if you say "kirin fetlocks" but not which template, or don't mention hoof color), I will use my best judgment. Please also note: colors are difficult to communicate with phrases, ex. "medium blue" could easily refer to this color ■, this color ■, this color ■, this color ■, or even this color ■ depending on who you ask. For this reason, if you have a specific color or color range in mind, please provide examples or hex codes! Colourlovers' color search function is great for this.

[b]Edit Category:[/b] - Choose from Unedited, Minor, Moderate, Heavy, or Extreme.
Note: custom normal-sized non-flutter wings are generally a heavy edit per pair, so triwings/quadwings with unique pairs generally fall into extreme edits, especially with additional edits. Kitsunes with multiple tails generally fall into heavy or extreme edits depending on the number of tails and on the other edits.
Strife-specific: I consider small, simple custom horns (ex. kalona horn pair, unicorn horn) and short, simple tails (ex. cerynei tail, short kirin tail) to be minor edits, not moderate edits as listed in the custom thread guidelines. Larger or more complex horns (ex. buck-style cerynei antlers) or tails of normal size/length (ex. uni, kalona spade, etc.) are still considered moderate edits. I treat hair and lots body fluff a little higher compared to the guidelines; a knee length mane, and a tail long enough to start folding on the ground, are each 1 moderate edit.
[b]Soquili Species:[/b] - What species or combination of species is your custom? (Uni, Wind, Regular, Kirin/Kalona etc.)
[b]Body Build:[/b] Choose from Regular, War, Draft
[b]Gender:[/b] Male or Female
[b]Starting Stage:[/b] Basket or Adult. Note: must be "adult" for this opening.
[b]Concept Origin:[/b] (original design or commercial cosplay)
[b]WIP Needed?[/b] Do you need a WIP for your custom? If you say WIPs are required, producing WIPs will slow down your custom completion time if it requires me to hear back for clarification after I send you the WIP. This differs from sending my sending you WIPs only to show progress.

[b]-- Colors & Markings --[/b]
[b]Body:[/b] Describe any colors and patterns on your horse's body.
[b]Face:[/b] eye color, eyebrows, inner ear, expression, roman nose for drafts, blush, any facial markings.
[b]Mane:[/b] Include premade style name for unedited, or Edited; describe style and color. Please explicitly mention at the start if edited (custom-drawn).
[b]Tail:[/b] Include premade style name for unedited, or Edited; describe style and color. Please explicitly mention at the start if edited.
[b]Hooves/Fetlocks:[/b] Fetlocks is the "fur" around the feet - Either stock or Edited; Describe style and color. Please explicitly mention at the start if edited.
[b]Reference Image(s):[/b] If you have any visual References, link them here.

[b]-- Physical Breed Traits --[/b]
[b]Horn(s):[/b] Describe Horn(s) - Uni, Kalona, Cerynei, Suti & Kirin only. Please mention color as well as style. Please explicitly mention at the start if edited.
[b]Wings:[/b] Describe Wings - Wind, Kalona, Flutter, Suti & Angeni only. Please mention color as well as style. Please explicitly mention at the start if edited.
[b]Fins:[/b] Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only. Please mention color as well as style. Please explicitly mention at the start if edited.
[b]Scales:[/b] Describe Scales - Kirin only. Please mention color as well as style. Please explicitly mention at the start if edited.
[b]Pelt:[/b] Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only. Please mention color as well as style. Please explicitly mention at the start if edited.
[b]Other Notes:[/b] Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

[b]-- Accessories & Edits --[/b]
[b]Trading Post Items:[/b] If any, list them here and desired colors.
[b]Custom Items:[/b] List any custom accessories/items. Please mention color as well as style and positioning.
[b]Reference Image(s) for Items:[/b]

[b]-- Existing Pets --[/b]
[b]If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:[/b]

[b]-- Angeni --[/b]
[b]Desired Domain:[/b] Angeni Only.

[b]-- Ulun'suti --[/b]
[b]Element:[/b] (descriptions are here: [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24820707#375672651] List of Elements[/url])

[b]Username of owner(s):[/b]
[b]Rarity:[/b] Mutant/Hyperhybrid, Super Rare, Mini, etc.
[b]Level of Edits:[/b]

[b]Reason you do not want to fill out the form:[/b] (time restraints, gift for someone etc)

[b]Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed?[/b]

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:42 am
List

**** = mutant (limit 1 per opening)
### = super rare (limit 1 per opening)
@@@ = mini

Open

.... Page 1
  1. (Ebonrune | Kirin/Cerynei Mutant | Unedited | Solo Custom) ****
  2. (LOLTERNATIVE | Mutant hippogryph | Extreme | Solo) ****
  3. (Moire Frost | Angeni | Heavy | Solo Custom) ###
  4. (xxx Yuki Bear xxx | Putti/Minicorn | Heavy/Extreme | Solo) @@@
  5. (Niyaru Delacroix | Mutant | Extreme | Solo Custom ) ****
  6. Kettyn | Usdia | Heavy/Extreme | Solo Custom @@@
  7. (Amirynth | Cery/flutter | Heavy | Solo Custom)
  8. ( FrostyPeaches | Mutant | Minor to Moderate | Solo custom )
  9. (LydaLynn | Flutter | Heavy | Solo Custom)
  10. ( Wasteland Wyvern | Regular | Heavy | Solo Custom )
  11. (Pandora Talie | Seathi | Extreme | Solo Custom @@@

Page 2
  12. Phail Ninja | Regular | Heavy/Extreme | Solo
  13. (Fea Line | Regular | Heavy | Solo)
  14. In Good Faith | Kirin | Heavy | Solo
  15. Poe-tae-toee | Wind | Moderate | Solo Custom
  16. (Chi Honda | Cerynei | Heavy | Solo Custom)
  17. (Dea and #Teddy# | Putti | Heavy/Extreme | Solo Custom) @@@
  18. (sage_the_vampirc_angel | Ulun'suti | Mod or Heavy| Solo ) ###
  19. ( Kara Asumie | Flutter | Heavy + | Solo )
  20. (stormflower | Flutter Angeni | Heavy-Extreme | Solo Custom) ###
  21. cursedandwandering |Mutant Quilin | Heavy? | Solo Custom) **** @@@
  22. (hanging gallow | Mutant/Hyperhybrid | Extreme | Solo Custom ) ****
  23. SwordOfTheDarkOnes || Pawed Mutant || Moderate || Solo ****
  24. (Trinkuh | Kalona | Moderate? | Solo Custom)
  25. (Sabin Duvert | Flutter-Kirin | Heavy | Solo Custom)
  26. (-Diamond-Elephant- | Charmedwalker | Heavy | Solo Custom ) ###

Page 3
  27. (Teh Cheryl | Mutant | Heavy | Solo ) ****
  28. (XxXPandamoniumXxX | Kalona | Heavy | Solo)
  29. (Kaya Wolf Moon | Ulun'Suti Half-breed | Heavy-Extreme | Solo Custom) ###
  30. (Natelie | Mutant Uni Angeni | Heavy | Solo Custom) ****
  31. Kamiki | Charmed Cursed Skinwalker | Moderate | Solo Custom ###
  32. (Lady Argentum Draconis | Kelpie | Minor/Mod? | Solo Custom )
  33. (Nyx Queen of Darkness | Minicorn-Nymph | Mod-Heavy | Solo Custom) @@@
  34. TheSuperiorSpider-Trina | Minicorn | Mod | Solo Custom @@@
  35. (Divena | Mini Mutant | Moderate-heavy | Solo Custom ) @@@ ****
  36. (ATh e a r t | Pixie/Putti? | Moderate+ | Solo Custom ) @@@
  37. (Cheyriddle4 | Kirin/Uni | Heavy | Solo Custom )
  38. (Alanna the Pirate Queen | Pawed UniKalona - Mutant | Heavy/Extreme? | Solo Custom) ****
  39. (nekolulu | Mutant | Moderate | Solo Custom ) ****

Page 4
  40. (Nisshou H | Suti’gryph | Moderate | Solo Custom ) ###
  41. tefla | Flutter | Moderate (I think) | Solo Custom
  42. (Draconian_Peacock | Angeni | Heavy | Solo Custom ) ###
  43. (xKOVAKtheWOLFx | usdia| moderate | Solo Custom ) @@@
  44. (Meepfur | Uni Halfbreed | Moderate | Solo Custom )
  45. (.Tortured. .Pumpkin. | Mutant Wind | Extreme | Solo Custom ) ****
  46. Kesmi | Angeni | Heavy | Solo Custom ###
  47. (catmagick | Mutant/Hyperhybrid | Extreme | Solo Custom ) ****
  48. (-_Wish of Tevarae_- | Hippogryph | Heavy | Solo Custom)
  49. (Cowboy Peep | Unicorn | Heavy | Solo Custom )
  50. (Ririka | CC | Heavy| Solo Custom )
  51. (Ryuukishin | Mutant | Extreme | Solo Custom) ****
  52. (White Neko Chan | Ulun'suti | CC | Solo Custom ) ###

Page 5
  53. Kitsune Mistress Nyoko | Mutant Ulun'suti | Extreme | Solo Custom ****
  54. (Fatal Irony | Regular | Heavy | Solo Custom )
  55. (Melomar | Ceryeni-Angeni | Heavy | Solo Custom) ###
  56. (Lunarflowermaiden | Minicorn/Pixie | Minor/Moderate | Solo Custom ) @@@
  57. (xX Green Tea Tree Xx | Nymph | Moderate | Solo Custom ) @@@
  58. (Tigeria | Mutant Imp half-breed | Moderate to Heavy | Solo Custom ) ****
  59. (lysia_nyteblade | Mutant Kirin| Extreme? | Solo Custom ) ****
  60. (Tara de Draiocht | Mutant Hippogryph | Heavy | Solo Custom ) ****
  61. (Epine de Rose | Regular | Moderate | Solo Custom )
  62. (o-Elixir-o| Angeni/Unicorn| Heavy | Solo Custom ) ###
  63. (Artymus | Kirin | Minor | Solo Custom )
  64. (mistalina13 | Kirin/Suti | Up to Heavy [Partially CC] | Solo ) ###
  65. (Junglerunner | Hippo | Extremel | Solo Custom ) ****
  66. Strawberri Stardust | Regular/Ulun'suti | Moderate? | Solo Custom ###

Page 6
  67. (-Nessus-Euenos- | Uni | Mod | Solo Custom )
  68. (DarkenWoodWolf | Regular | Moderate | Solo Custom )
  69. (Andranis | Wind | Unedited | Solo Custom )
  70. (Kivras | Mutant | Heavy(?) | Solo ) ****
  71. (Revolutionary Roniel | Mutant Angeni (with custom wings) | Extreme | Solo Custom ) ****
  72. NovaCracker | Unicorn | Up to Heavy | Solo Custom
  73. (Summer Raaven | Regular (Recustom) | Mod-Heavy? | Solo Custom )
  74. (Lady_Ourania | Angeni | Heavy | Solo ) ###
  75. (Deejaye | Mini | prob heavy | Solo Custom ) @@@
  76. (Rein_Carnation | Uni Wind | Heavy | Solo Custom )
  77. ( Eternal Xantara | Ulun'Suti | Heavy (Extreme?) | Solo Custom ) ****
  78. (Faithofthefallen | Kalona | Heavy | Solo Custom )
  79. (LunaRei_SilverBlood | Reg | Mod | Solo Custom )

Page 7
  80. (Kyaishi | Angenicorn | Minor | Solo Custom ) ###
  81. (oo DeD | Uni/Suti Mutant | Extreme | Solo Custom ) ****
  82. Tsunake | Kalona/Hippogryph/Suti(?) | Moderate | Solo Custom ****
  83. (~Latonia de la Courtel~ | Triwing Angeni-Uni-Lona| Extreme | Solo Custom ) ****
  84. (Rita Zyon | Angeni Unicorn | Heavy | Solo Custom ) ###
  85. (dolphingurl | Regular | Moderate-Heavy | Solo Custom )
  86. (baby-gwing | Mutant/Hyperhybrid | Extreme | Solo Custom ) ****
  87. (Pollack| Angeni-Kalona | Heavy| Solo Custom) ###
  88. (Mx Cherie | Seathi Nixie Hybrid | Heavy | Solo Custom ) @@@
  89. ramenli | Angeni | Moderate-Heavy? | Solo Custom ###
  90. (SSBrosB | Mutant | Extreme | Solo Custom ) ****
  91. (xXToxicIllusionsXx | Kalona | Heavy | Solo Custom )
  92. (Infinities | Mutant | Heavy/Extreme | Solo Custom ) ****

Page 8
  93. (pippi18848 | Angeni | Heavy/Extreme | Solo Custom ) ###
  94. ( Calixita | Wind | Moderate | Solo Custom )
  95. (Kaitaia | Reg | moderatel | Solo Custom )
  96. ~Twilight...Angel~ | Mutant Flutter Cerynei | Moderate | Solo Custom ****
  97. (Dollfie | Angeni | Heavy | Solo Custom ) ###
  98. (Mahogany Sunset | Seathi | Moderate | Solo Custom ) @@@
  99. (-[The Spoof]- | Regular | Heavy | Solo Custom )
  100. (Kyribird | Kirin-Angeni | Lower heavy?| Solo Custom) ###
  101. (Mewsings of An Angel | Pure Ulun'suti | Moderate | Solo Custom ) ###
  102. (musicaloner7 | mutant unilona | moderate | Solo Custom ) ****
  103. (Moxxiie | Mutant Usdia | Heavy | Solo Custom ) **** @@@
  104. (Whoan | Usdia | Moderate?/Maybe Minor | Solo Custom ) @@@
  105. (GingerSnapAttack | Regular | Heavy/Extreme | Solo Custom )
  106. (Lunadriel | Suti Mutant | Heavy-Extreme | Solo Custom ) ****

Page 9
  107. ([X]Natty-Chan[X] | Pawed Mutant Angeni/Ulun'suti | Extreme | Solo) ****
  108. (IvoryRyu.20| Kirin| Moderate| Solo Custom )
  109. (Sesshiyasha | Suti-Flutter | Extreme | Solo Custom ) ****
  110. (Orangeish Sherbert | Angeni/Ceryne | Heavyl | Solo Custom ) ###
  111. irishgirl1017 | Regular | Minor | Solo Custom )
  112. (ProphetOfProfit | Mini | Moderate | Solo Custom ) @@@
  113. (AislingJuno| mutant |Extreme| Solo Custom ) ****
  114. Jackariah Beckett | Naga siren | extreme mutant | Solo Custom ****
  115. (bella dea | Uni | Moderate | Solo Custom )

Mini-specific slot:

.... Page 1
  1. (xxx Yuki Bear xxx | Putti/Minicorn | Heavy/Extreme | Solo) @@@
  2. Kettyn | Usdia | Heavy/Extreme | Solo Custom @@@
  3. (Pandora Talie | Seathi | Extreme | Solo Custom @@@

Page 2
  4. (Dea and #Teddy# | Putti | Heavy/Extreme | Solo Custom) @@@
  5. cursedandwandering |Mutant Quilin | Heavy? | Solo Custom) **** @@@

Page 3
  6. (Nyx Queen of Darkness | Minicorn-Nymph | Mod-Heavy | Solo Custom) @@@
  7. TheSuperiorSpider-Trina | Minicorn | Mod | Solo Custom @@@
  8. (Divena | Mini Mutant | Moderate-heavy | Solo Custom ) @@@ ****
  9. (ATh e a r t | Pixie/Putti? | Moderate+ | Solo Custom ) @@@

Page 4
  10. (xKOVAKtheWOLFx | usdia| moderate | Solo Custom ) @@@

Page 5
  11. (Lunarflowermaiden | Minicorn/Pixie | Minor/Moderate | Solo Custom ) @@@
  12. (xX Green Tea Tree Xx | Nymph | Moderate | Solo Custom ) @@@

Page 6
  13. (Deejaye | Mini | prob heavy | Solo Custom ) @@@

Page 7
  14. (Mx Cherie | Seathi Nixie Hybrid | Heavy | Solo Custom ) @@@

Page 8
  15. (Mahogany Sunset | Seathi | Moderate | Solo Custom ) @@@
  16. (Moxxiie | Mutant Usdia | Heavy | Solo Custom ) **** @@@
  17. (Whoan | Usdia | Moderate?/Maybe Minor | Solo Custom ) @@@

Page 9
  18. (ProphetOfProfit | Mini | Moderate | Solo Custom ) @@@

Last Updated:
Remember to check that you've been added to the list correctly!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:44 am
Winners

Slot: winner's form (rarity)

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:11 pm
Entry Tag: (Ebonrune | Kirin/Cerynei | Unedited | Solo Custom)

I'M GONNA BE AN X-MAN WHEN I GROW UP.
(no gamma rays were involved in the making of this pony.)

Edit Category: - Unedited
Soquili Species: - Kirin/Cerynei
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Original design
WIP Needed? Up to you

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Blue striped
Face: Red eyes, smiling mouth, Cerynei ears
Mane: Normal Kirin scales
Tail: Cerynei Poofy tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feline feet w/alternate Kirin fetlocks if possible (complete with the leg scales, please)
Reference Image(s): Patterning, plush w/markings (sans mane, of course)

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): Alternate Kirin
Scales: Normal Kirin  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:09 am
Entry Tag: (LOLTERNATIVE | Mutant hippogryph | Extreme | Solo)

Edit Category: Up to extreme but CC for the most part. <3
Soquili Species: - Mutant hippogryph (+ anything else you wanna CC into it)
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? Only if you want. <3

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dark body - shimmery (either black or a very dark navy blue) with patches of iridescence in peacock colours like x but not as feathery. <3 on the patches is also gemstones!
Face: CC
Mane: CC - would like long, please <3 Some peacock feathers mixed in, please! Colour of the iridescence of the body.
Tail: CC - to match mane. <3
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hippogryph claws, please~
Reference Image(s): I basically just want an iridescent peacock-y harpy with maybe an Eastern feel? Here's some inspo <3
x gemstones

Horn(s): CC if you want. Uni or kirin only though <3
Wings: Custom wings. Either angeni or flutter - single, double or tri - totally up to you. matching the body.
Fins: Nope
Scales: No thanks. <3
Pelt:
Other Notes:

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: CC! Butt loads of jewerly + hair accessories. if they could be made from the gemstones on her body that would be great.
Reference Image(s) for Items:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Moire Frost

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:20 am
Entry Tag: (Moire Frost | Angeni | Heavy | Solo Custom)

I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Name: Ivan
Breed: Angeni
Temper: ---
Owner: Moire Frost

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Warhorse
Concept Origin: Original design
WIP Needed? Yes please!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dark dappled palomino (obviously pick the shade you think looks best, doesn't need to match reference image exactly)
Face: Brown eyes, thick white blaze with pink nose, dapples continuing onto cheeks, gray skin around muzzle/eyes (very natural/horsebreed)
Mane: Edited - CC, something big and wavy and flaxen
Tail: Edited - CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: Pale tan hooves (natural), white stockings up to knees/hocks
Reference Image(s): Original reference, blaze reference, dappling reference, another dapple/color reference

Horn(s): x
Wings: Off-white like mane and tail, with darker accents - sample ref (but CC on actual pattern/colors), style 2
Fins: x
Scales: x
Pelt: x
Other Notes: x

Trading Post Items: x
Custom Items: Muntjac skull on head, small skulls, beads, natural accessories around body (CC)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Muntjac skull, general item style (I own this Soq)

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Life  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:23 am
Entry Tag: (xxx Yuki Bear xxx | Putti/Minicorn | Heavy/Extreme | Solo)

HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Username of owner(s): xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Rarity: Mini
Level of Edits: Heavy/Extreme

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time and shitty wifi rip

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yeyeye  

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:33 am
Entry Tag: (Niyaru Delacroix | Mutant | Extreme | Solo Custom )

Edit Category: - Extreme
Soquili Species: - CC but want paws and multiple tails (at least two)
Body Build: CC
Concept Origin: Original/Semi Custom
WIP Needed? No I trust you!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC
Face: CC but I want her to have some sort of mask that she can hide behind so variant forms. One with a mask and one without.
Mane: Very Long Custom Hair, CC style and color(s)
Tail: Custom fluffy tails
Hooves/Fetlocks: Custom fluffy fetlocks
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.

Horn(s): CC if Any
Wings: CC if any
Fins: N/a
Scales: N/a
Pelt: N/a
Other Notes:
Things I like::
Anything that glows in the dark (eyes, flowers, hair, jewels, etc)
Bells
Anything shiny (Crystals [amethyst, quartz, etc],etc)
Anything fluffy, soft and/or furry (fluffy fetlocks, tails, soft and feathery wings, etc)
Natural colors (browns, grays, white, cream and blacks)
Non natural colors ( crazy bright and attention grabbing colors like this faux fur)
Simple markings to complex (Leopard to tiger, tribal to henna, custom markings, etc)
Lace
Ribbon
Crowns/Tiaras
Flowers
Wings
Bones(Skulls)
Gore and blood (I love horror movies)
I have an obsession with pink (all variations of the color) and somewhat girlie things ( corsets, bell sleeves, etc)
Ombre color hair

Other information regarding this custom::

This character could be hiding behind a mask, her true self, perhaps hiding and trying to be a creature she is not. In my mind I see a character that is beautiful and sweet but perhaps naive because she does things for others and is unhappy herself. She isn't very optimistic or positive due to all of the negativity she has experienced. It will take a long time for anyone to become close to the female. Once they do though, she can be a funny, warm-hearted and empathetic mare. She is beautiful both inside and out but hides herself away from those she doesn't know/trust. She dawns her 'facade' be it a mask or what have you and becomes the terrible thing others have made her out to be.
She has been made to feel broken, betrayed and alone when those she considered close to her left her behind without a second thought. She believes that she has a purpose and will continue to search for her purpose day in and day out. In the mean time, she does her best to avoid others and only travels at night. She deems the night her ally and the time that is most safe for her to do anything.

Trading Post Items: N/a
Custom Items: A mask of some sort as stated above and a toy or plush that she calls her companion and it appears life like if possible (could be a fox, red panda, cat, etc). Everything else item wise is up to you, CC.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

-- Angeni --
Desired Domain: Angeni Only.

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: (descriptions are here: List of Elements)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:39 am
Entry Tag: Kettyn | Usdia | Heavy/Extreme | Solo Custom

Edit Category: - Heavy/Extreme
Soquili Species: - Usdia
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? Yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC
Mane: Long flowing hair
Tail: Long flowing hair
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s):
Can you draw all inspiration from these three pictures?
Full Moon Wolf, Silver Peacock Mask, Ayako

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: Draw inspiration from the pictures below for any custom items.
Flowing Cape - Mask - Jewelry
Can you draw all inspiration from these three pictures?
Full Moon Wolf, Silver Peacock Mask, Ayako

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Crackship design

(( With this custom might I request an alternate uncert (with no items) ))  

Kettyn

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:28 am
Entry Tag: (Amirynth | Cery/flutter | Heavy | Solo Custom)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Soquili Species: Cery/flutter
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Immi x Day mock-breeding with a Suramar twist
WIP Needed? Sure

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC though I'd like some kind of magical tattooing
Mane: I love long curly waves
Tail: To match mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffy fetlocks would be cute
Reference Image(s): [Immi] [Day] [hair idea] [hair idea] [colours] [glowing flowers] [glowing ivy] [x] [x] [x]

Wings: Glowing custom flutter wings like the Nightborne plants/armor
Other Notes: [x] [x]

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Nightborne styled jewelry/garb, I'd like there to be a key somewhere.
Reference Image(s) for Items: [x]

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N?A  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:20 am
Entry Tag: ( FrostyPeaches | Mutant | Minor to Moderate | Solo custom )

Code:
Edit Category: - Minor to Moderate
Soquili Species: - Mutant - if need to be more specific, Cer/Suti mix with rabbit ears and tail
Starting Stage: Adult.
Concept Origin: 2016 CYO plushie
WIP Needed? Do you need a WIP for your custom? Not really, but if you think I need to see to change something then go ahead and PM me.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Please refer to cyo plushie with some CC flexibility in it
Face: Edited rabbit ears pls <3
Eye colour is yellow like a lemon peel
Eyebrows and inner ear colours are CC
Expression looks like a trickster smiling mischievously
Cyo plush looks a bit halloweeny evil but CC to your interpretation
Mane: Edited; Front lock can be store stock hair splice and chop, but the back mane would like to be custom edit mohawk like hair, see cyo plushie
Tail: Edited; A fluffy rabbit tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Pls edit in some leg fluff for me <3 and anywhere you think the fluff can do the cyo justice <3
CC between regular and clovenhooves, thx <3
Reference Image(s):
User Image *click image for uncert

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - No horns
Wings: Describe Wings - No wings
Fins: Describe Fins - No fins
Scales: Describe Scales - No scales
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - No pelt
Other Notes: No to most traits, is that easy or what XD but body trait is a bit of the puma/leopard spots i forgot which it is is late here cant think QQ...

Trading Post Items: CC away <3
Custom Items: CC away <3

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes, Tig said "And of course! Enter it to your hearts content and I wish you all the luck in the world that you get picked."

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: (descriptions are here: List of Elements)
Exacerbate: The shadow ulun'suti is able to darken the shadows surrounding him.  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:44 am
Entry Tag: (LydaLynn | Flutter | Heavy | Solo Custom)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Flutter
Body Build: Regular, alternate leg up if possible
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Choose one -
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed? Don't need it, don't mind it.

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Stained glass in various teal shades with roses scattered
Face: rose eyes with dark teal instead of white, dark teal eyebrows and inner ear, carry the stained glass markings throughout
Mane: Custom long rose braided mane in light teal.
Tail: Custom long rose braided tail in light teal.
Hooves/Fetlocks: hooves in dark teal, no fetlocks, leg up if possible
Reference Image(s): User Image uncert; markings;
additional reference

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Some antenna might be fun if it feels/looks right
Wings: this style wings in the various teal shades as the stained glass, for the different sections - or teal fading into rose like the plush
Fins: none
Scales: none
Pelt: none
Other Notes: Hair Examples: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and 13 -- Have fun with it. This is mostly CC - I just want some hair roses and then some long hair, it can be curly, straight, braided, ringlets . . . what ever looks right after the updo part with the roses.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: ~
Custom Items: ~
Reference Image(s) ~

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Zephirine Drouhin
Owner: LydaLynn
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Luminous
Mate: ~
Tag Background: cc
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My design

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:47 am
Entry Tag: ( Wasteland Wyvern | Regular | Heavy | Solo Custom )

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Draft without Roman Nose and with Leg Feathering
Concept Origin: OC Natural Horse Breed
WIP Needed? No specific ones needed, just the basic updates you naturally do! <3

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Black and White Gypsy Vanner Base - See References
Face:
Eye Color - Teal Blue
Eyebrows - Black
Inner Ear - White
Expression - Just the stock kind smile please
Facial Markings - Black and White Gypsy Vanner with a Pink Natural Nose
Mane: Edited Natural Length (No longer than shoulders) CC Mane - Free flowing natural style please? Color is Black and White Mixed like the references.
Tail: Edited Natural Length (No longer than knees) CC Tail - Free flowing natural style please? Color is Black and White Mixed like the references.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock Draft Feathered Fetlocks with Stock Hooves colored Black
Reference Image(s):
1.) Gypsy Vanner 1
2.) Gypsy Vanner 2
3.) Gypsy Vanner 3

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:
1.) I'd really love some extra fluff for her! Used on the backs of the legs, the belly, and an itty bitty bit on her chin and cheek! It doesn't have to be very long. Just make her look a bit more shaggy and wild.

Trading Post Items:
1.) 3 Hoop Earring - Very Shiny Gold Color
Custom Items:
1.) Very Simple Wrought Iron Lantern with Clouded Glass so its Opaque and a Wrought Iron Hoop so she can hold it in her mouth - Dark Black Iron for the Metal, with Teal Glass and a Slight Teal Glow around the Lantern. The Teal should match her eye color!
1.) I suck at lanterns - Just take the shape and mouth hoop from this. The glass and how the wrought iron is placed is up to you! <3

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

-- Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A  

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:18 am
Entry Tag: (Pandora Talie | Seathi | Extreme | Solo Custom

Edit Category: - Extreme
Soquili Species: - Seathi
Concept Origin: Match a familiar
WIP Needed? CC
-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC from ref
Face: CC “warrior” expression/angry
Mane: CC long Edited -- maybe 1/2 updo?
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Turtle Fam