Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:17 pm
User Image

Wook had seen him around, but he hadn't made the time to do what he thought would be nice. Meet him again. During his youth the deep red face had become familiar and safe - someone he looked up to.

Today he woke up feeling groggy and decided that perhaps it would be useless to try and train, so instead Wook made the choice to seek out his old Cub Sitter. The lion had been there through so much of his life and truthfully he often thought about visiting him daily, yet never made it happen. One of these days he would wake up and Damu would simply be gone, that was what really got to Wook. If that happened he wasn't sure he'd be able to forgive himself.

So with plenty on his mind he pulled himself up off the ground and began his search, he was sure he wouldn't have a hard time finding him, he would likely be surrounded by balls of fluff or relaxing to prepare himself for a day with the balls of fluff. Recalling his encounter with Sakti he was sure the cubs this time around were all just as sassy.

Lightning Shadow X
You said you were okay with an RP between them? 8]

We could also do some back log stuff between Wook x Damu too if you wanted.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:25 pm
User Image

Damu was very well aged, he'd seen cub after cub grow into a fine adult and give more balls of fluff to the pride, he was never without work and it made him very happy. Today, he was taking some time to rest himself for another busy evening of cub sitting, resting in the shade of the rocks so the sun didn't scorch his dark red back and letting his white toes wiggle in the sand.

He'd seen a civil war, seen rebellion, seen his uncle die to his cousin, seen his mother go mad from grief, he'd seen so much and lived a good life. He was proud of where his pride had come to today and where the youngsters he'd watched over had ended up.

He wondered how some of them were doing?

Seemed that the Gods were good with their humor as the large lion saw another one wandering the dunes and he squinted to get a good look at him, he didn't have to squint for long however as the markings were a dead giveaway. Soon a smile split his pale maw.

"Wook! Wook, is that you over there?"

Mysses Greenie
HECKYEAH <3

Also I never mind backlog <3

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:35 pm
Purple eyes turned towards the sudden shouts and they smiled just as much as his own maw did. "Damu!" He called out and then, at a half pace, he clambered to get closer. The Gods seemed to smile upon his desire to seek out the Cub Sitter - that was a good sign.

Once closer he decided to join his old sitter beneath the shade of the tree and sighed at the almost instant relief from the suns constant heat. Wook settled down next to Damu and stretched his forelegs out over the cooler sand then wiggled his own pale toes to cover them. Bliss.

"It's been to long Damu. How are you? I hope you've been well."

He wasn't quite sure where to begin, he'd have liked to do this much early on and recalled having even wanting to go to him when he became a Guard. Reaching the rank was a proud moment for him, it was all he talked about doing when he was a cub - though the idea played in the back of his mind about being just like Damu when he grew up. Those thoughts were eons old though. He teased himself silently.

Lightning Shadow X
8D

Wicked, I will set something up once this RP is done~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:44 pm
The large fluff of a lion watched the younger lay down in the shade with him, still kind blue eyes and smiles as he lay there and shifted himself just a bit so his fat bulk wasn't taking up the entirety of the shadows. It seemed that the cycle of time had been very kind to this particular cub and he was more then glad for that.

As his inquiry, Damu raised a paw and wafted it gently in a playfully dismissive manner. "Oh fine, fine, just getting older and fluffier, how about you though? You look well, I can imagine you've managed to get yourself a good rank hm?"

He was so proud to hear when the cubs he'd sat did well. Some had grown to become soldiers, generals, water-seekers, he was very happy with them. Even if they weren't his by blood, he was still very proud.

Mysses Greenie
<3

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:03 pm
The younger male couldn't have been happier with the response received - he had timed things well and won the opportunity to spend more time talking. Of course that was the way his younger mind perceived it, to Wook it seemed Damu had been around for quite a long while, a feat per say.

"Aren't we all?" Wook mused with a hearty laugh at the older and fluffier comment. He demonstrated his point by running a sand coated paw over his trim gut where the fluff had taken over. "I'm doing well. I've become a Guard and lately I've been thinking of trying for more."

There, his thoughts were out in the open.

Wook inhaled softly, clearly showing that nerves had almost gotten the better of him. He wasn't exactly sure what he had even been nervous about - it wasn't like he was incapable of achieving his goals, it just meant change and though change was good in this case he was having trouble adapting to the idea.

These were all internal struggles, he'd never think of voicing them in a million years, but he felt comfortable with Damu.

Lightning Shadow X

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:52 pm
The blood pelted male watched his younger friend with a smile, he remembered the first time he'd met Wook, holding in all his tension and practically shaking when he was finally given the chance to relax. Seems like things hadn't changed that much, even after all this time. But hearing about how the young male had become a Guard of the Motoujamii made the older fuzz pile split a wider grin across his white muzzle.

"A Guard? That's wonderful, I'm so proud of you, Wook." When he opened up about wanting more, the lion raised his eyebrows in pleasant surprise, happy to have first hand knowledge of the young male's dreams. It did him the world of good to know he was aspiring ever higher and gave him a gentle, but playful shove with one large shoulder.

"Oh? Looking to be a General one day? You could certainly fit the rank." He huffed with soft amusement at his own reassurances. Mildly reflecting that again, he had no cubs, but with so many to sit, he'd certainly had the practice and was content with that.

Mysses Greenie

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:12 pm
"Yes, a Guard."

Proud. Wook was sure his family was proud as well, but something about his role model saying the words made him all warm and fuzzy inside.

The shove was a welcomed sign of approval that seemed to make everything a little bright about his idea to move on and become something more in his life. Goals were ideal, they gave him something to strive for and it appeared as though he was headed down the right path.

"You think so!?" Cub-like enthusiasm caught him by surprise - his tone matched the sudden increase in his attitude and he silenced himself almost immediately. Eyes remained wide though, he sucked in some air and then realized just how one sided the conversation had become. So partly out of distraction and partly courtesy for his friend he gathered himself back up, calmed down and spoke.

"Have you found a family for yourself yet old friend?"

Calm, cool - casual. The air certainly hadn't gotten any calmer around him, no, the excitement was likely thick enough to cut with a claw, but he tried to paint himself as a picture of a more regal lion, for he figured if he got excited at every little detail no one would take him seriously.

Lightning Shadow X

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:40 pm
The cublike excitement is what got a small chuckle out of him, not a condescending sound in the least, more happy that no matter how big any of them got - he was sure all of them were still the cubs he'd known and overlooked. It gave him peace of mind to say the least. And those wide hopeful eyes helped a lot too.

"Well ofcourse," He started in a reaffirming manner. "Everyone has the potential to be greater, you're no different, I could see you becoming General before the next spring."

Wook's next question caught the old boy by mild surprise, but he had to admit he'd been expecting that question atleast once during the conversation and shook his head. Still smiling though, of course.

"No no, no ladies have found any interest in me, not that I mind, no mate and yet I have more cubs on my paws then most fathers...suits me to the bone, but if the right lady comes along then she comes along."

A playful look then crossed the lion's face as he looked over the younger, who was trying to put on some age by the look of things and be more serious. Bah. How silly. A bit of playful prodding would help that.

"And you? Been stealing any hearts away from some lucky lionesses hmmmmmm?" He punctuated his playful probing with a few lofts of his big eyebrows.

Mysses Greenie

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:03 pm
Wook looked towards the ground and began staring at it's fine sands, toes back to playing in it shallowly. It seemed he was easily lost to his own thoughts these days, but the sparkle of enthusiasm had not left his eyes. Ironically it was his own question that stirred something in him - almost to the point that when Damu answered him he almost didn't respond.

"That soon?" He seemed alarmed, almost as though he was being choked by the possible success. "Oh I'm not so sure I'd be able to do it that quickly - if at all." Wook shook his bulky head in a way that allowed his mane to flow in waves. Soon as he stopped he had to raise a paw and correct a few strands - pulling the escapees from his vision. "If you think I can, perhaps I can make it a reality." A large grin replaced his growing worried expression, he had to fight with his own demons it seemed.

"I'm in a disbelief, there's plenty to love!" Wook gave a gentle poke towards the lion, comment playing at the fluff before him. "Though, you're right - you've passed along plenty of education, patience and manners to an entire generation." Internally Wook hoped for a lady to become the 'right lady', if anyone deserved it it had to be Damu. Sure it was one thing to love help to grow others cubs, but surely it'd be extraordinary for him to have his own family to enjoy at a more intimate level.

Pondering about whom he knew or had encountered, perhaps he knew the lioness for Damu?

"What!?"

Totally stricken he looked to the sands as a way of hiding the look that crossed his maw, girls. The younger lion, though young in this case, wasn't that young anymore and yet to think of a lioness as something more to him got his blood pumping in ways he hadn't thought could happen. Sure he knew his share of lioness' and heck he should have known poking the bear would lead to this. Digging holes and he hadn't the ability to pull himself free.

"Not that I know of." He said as he was finally able to lift his purple gaze back to Damu, the words were followed with an awkward chuckle.

Lightning Shadow X

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:18 pm
Shifting now and then in the sand, he was sure he'd made himself a little divet that now immersed his belly in the soft, cool grains beneath him as he listened to Wook's words. He spotted the worry and smiled before he rose a paw to ruffle the young lion's now very thick mane as he had done when it was but a tuft of potential fluff. "Well, next spring or in your own time, I know you'll get there eventually."

Wook's response to the possibility of not knowing if any lioness fancied him made him smile, if he was honest he had no idea if any lioness actually noticed him or not. Or even if his words about 'none being interested' were true from the get go. Maybe one liked him? Who knew.
But he was pretty sure a young Guard like Wook was bound to have atleast caught some attention.

"Mmm well you never know, one day it might be your cubs I look after whilst you're doing hard work as a General hm?"

Mysses Greenie

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:33 pm
Wook was forced to lower his head when the large paw landed upon it to ruffle his mane. "Heey." He said, suddenly reminded of just how many chats they likely had that although they had different purposes were usually met with the same encouraging messing up of his mane. There was so much comfort in such a small action that his worries faded almost immediately.

"I hope so."

This time those words were a touch more real and possessed the confidence that Damu had been instilling the whole conversation - more like his entire life. Then a blush scorched his cheeks once more, blazing like sands under the sun at his friends comment, but if he was being honest he'd like nothing more than to see his cubs sitting with Damu.

"That's the dream, Damu. For now I must work towards the General part." He laughed tenderly at his own words and began to get up. "We should do this more often, I miss our chats." With that he took his leave to begin maintaining his guardly duties that would hopefully earn him a much higher place within his home.

Lightning Shadow X
The day that happens we have to make sure there is an Rp with Damu.. holy cute. haha

Fin~

[IC] Motoujamii Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff