Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Another Rp Searcher

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LaylaLuna246

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:21 pm
hey there! I'm looking for an rp partner or a group of people to rp with. I usually do straight rps when it comes to romance and I don't do any yaoi.....don't ask why. I am open to any ideas you might have and have some of my own that we can edit to make a good rp plot. I beg of you to not just leave me even before the rp has started and we had planned out everything because I will hurt and lose hope in humanity because I try to be nice to those who are nice to me and get depressed when left hanging.

PM me or quote me if you want to rp. I'll be waiting heart heart heart heart

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:14 pm
LaylaLuna246
hey there! I'm looking for an rp partner or a group of people to rp with. I usually do straight rps when it comes to romance and I don't do any yaoi.....don't ask why. I am open to any ideas you might have and have some of my own that we can edit to make a good rp plot. I beg of you to not just leave me even before the rp has started and we had planned out everything because I will hurt and lose hope in humanity because I try to be nice to those who are nice to me and get depressed when left hanging.

PM me or quote me if you want to rp. I'll be waiting heart heart heart heart

I'm curious about what kind of RP's you have in mind as looking to get into the RP scene  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

LaylaLuna246

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:48 am
Monotonesword34

this is my new account:
SkyeEverdeen

and I have a few that I wanted to try out. One that I really wanted to try out is a gypsyXPrince (or genders switched) where it takes place in a fantasy world. What do you think? or should I pull out some other stuff?

Other Roleplays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games