Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[B] Testing Grounds [Ananke x Adria] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:24 am
Adria had spent the past few days trying to sort out a detailed plan for how he could best utilize his time to be the best Senshi possible. He wasn’t worried about someone finding his haphazard notes strewn across the ground and wondering what he was up to--his parents were used to his writing notes haphazardly lining his workspace.

But theory was only so good; you had to put it into practice.

So, he was out in the park, determined to make some progress--or find some confidence. He had half a mind just to show up at Cambria’s and beg for her to accompany him, but he wanted to do something on his own.

Which included meeting new people, of course.

An energy signature flickered onto his radar--Order, so he was relieved, and immediately made his way towards it. “Hello?” he asked when he felt like he was almost on top of it. He still didn’t see anyone, but he knew that his ability to sense energy signatures was probably a little more reliable than his eyes in this case.

Stump_Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:07 pm
Ananke looked up from the place on the ground she was sitting on. "Oh... hello." There were cats all around and on top of her. Petting the top of their heads she stood up from the bushes. The cats all scattering around them she smiled brightly her red-orange hair falling on her shoulders. Ananke blinked her eyes and tilted her head.

“Um…” Orange eyes looking around. “Is there anything I can help you with?”

Kyuseisha no Hikari
Disney princess entrance stage left.

Stump_Fairy

Magical Girl

24,765 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • OTP 200

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:18 pm
Adria blinked, seeming surprised at all the cats--and the Senshi. He seemed relieved to have found her and visibly relaxed, offering a shy smile. “I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt you. I was just out patrolling and felt you and, I don’t know.” He rolled his shoulders and crossed his arms over his chest as if nervous.

“It’s just good to see a friendly face, you know?”

As if remembering his manners, he jutted out his hand. “I mean--Hi, I’m Adria. Senshi of Sunsets. It’s nice to meet you.”

Stump_Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:58 pm
Ananke blinked and then tilted her head and smiled. "I don't really quite get what you mean... but I guess it is better to run into another person than some monster right?" Ananke grabbed his hand and shakes it slightly.

"Pleased to meet you Adria... I'm Sailor Ananke senshi of Portals." Laughing nervously she let go of his hand and scratched her cheek. "Back on the monster topic boy I'm glad your not someone who wants to fight me... My abilities really aren't all that great for fighting them...."

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Stump_Fairy

Magical Girl

24,765 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • OTP 200

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:00 pm
Adria almost seemed embarrassed but nodded faintly. “Really?” he asked after a moment.

He was happy to meet her--and shared her sentiments. He didn’t want to run into any trouble tonight, even if it was part of the job.

“Have you been in many fights?” he asked, shifting his weight from one foot to the other.

Stump_Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:17 pm
Ananke smiling hummed to herself and stayed silent for a second. "Well I haven't been in to many fights but the few fights I have been in I've quickly learnt the limit of my abilities..." Putting her knuckles to her chin she decided to explain.

"Portals are... more or less holes that bend reality... um... so they don't really have much fighting potential on their own... I mean its not that I'm completely useless..." Ananke seemed to continue to trail off and not really get to the point.

"Yeah... its kind of complicated to fight on my own."

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Stump_Fairy

Magical Girl

24,765 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • OTP 200

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:43 am
Adria watched for a moment and then nodded. “I understand. My magic doesn’t really do much but...shine, kinda pretty? I don’t really think it helps me much to actually fight but it’s kind of distracting.”

He considered it for a moment and then shrugged. “Do you want to maybe spar a little? I don’t have a lot of opportunities for safe training, but maybe it could help both of us?”

Stump_Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:25 am
Ananke closed her eyes in thought. "Well... I guess we need to work on some aspect of battling." Opening her eyes she stared at Adria determined. "I mean I'm not the type of person who wants to actually injure someone but..." Nodding as if she figured something out.

"Sure we can try and figure out how to make use of our abilities and I guess work on hand to hand combat if it comes to it."
Kyuseisha no Hikari

Stump_Fairy

Magical Girl

24,765 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • OTP 200

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:50 pm
Adria flashed a quick smile. “I understand. I don’t want to hurt anyone either,. I’m not so good with hand to hand but--the more we practice, the safer we are. And the safer our friends will be, right?”

He tried to sound a little more confident and enthusiastic. “So...how do you want to start this?”

He moved away from her a bit, giving her space to get comfortable. He didn’t know what else he needed to do to prepare for a battle. He knew he wasn’t here to hurt anyone--especially not an ally--but he wanted to get better at using his magic, at least. Maybe someone else could help him understand just how it could help.

Stump_Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:59 pm
Ananke twitched her nose and also took a step back. "Well I'm pretty much flying blind as well..." Taking a deep breath and exhaling she spread her legs apart and lifted her hands into a fighting stance. Smiling she then spoke again.

"Alright so just get into a defensive stance and we'll just do what is natural from here."

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Stump_Fairy

Magical Girl

24,765 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • OTP 200

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:08 pm
Adria drew in a calming breath and then nodded. “Okay,” he said, following her instructions. He hadn’t yet perfected a defensive stance, so simply stood with his legs planted and his arms out in front of him. It was a fairly convincing pose, perhaps not to a professional, but Adria had done enough research for his writing to know what it was supposed to look like.

He thought.

“I’m ready,” he announced, focused and ready for her to make the first move.

Stump_Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:40 am
"Alright... I'm going then!" With a charge she flung her right fist toward the center of his chest. Trying to move for an easy block to begin with so that they didn't accidentally hurt themselves starting right off in their spar.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Stump_Fairy

Magical Girl

24,765 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • OTP 200

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:32 am
Adria was grateful for the easy block; he wasn't sure what he was supposed to be expecting or what he was supposed to do exactly. A spar was a fake fight, right? ...But he wasn't sure how he could really practice fighting if he knew it was fake--especially because he didn't want to hurt her.

If he got hurt, it was one thing--he expected it. But if they both wanted to get better...maybe they were both expecting it?

He was faster than he was stronger, so he was able to move away from the blow while her hand just barely brushed against the fabric of his outfit. He took a few quick steps back and asked, "Do you use your magic a lot?" just before he mimicked the punch she threw, aiming for her stomach--mostly because he was afraid he'd wind up accidentally touching her inappropriately if he went for the chest.

Stump_Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:03 pm
Ananke felt her hand brush his clothes as Adria moved away. Putting her weight down on her front foot she was able to push herself back and prepare for his attack. Using her arm she blocked his punch by pushing his arm up and to the side. She blinked and hummed at his question.

"Well... its a bit hard to use my abilities... but if the opportunity presents itself I'm able to use them." And with saying that she brought her foot behing Adria's and pulled it forward in an attempt to trip him.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Stump_Fairy

Magical Girl

24,765 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • OTP 200

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:15 pm
Adria had been so focused on her fists that he hadn't even thought a sweep was possible; as a result, he went down almost immediately. He landed on his backside with a little hiss of pain and immediately attempted to massage his tailbone.

"Sorry," he apologized, as if he felt guilty about holding up their sparring match. "--That was good, really fast. I didn't even see it coming!"

...Which was a good reminder that he needed to work on his defense. His go-to in a pinch was sort of just 'run away', so he hadn't had much time to practice dodging and defending.

He figured he needed a break; his tailbone was burning and he figured he needed a few seconds to get back on his feet. "What type of magic do you have?" he asked from the ground.

Stump_Fairy

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces