Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Chatterbox
Well well well.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Esuritio
Crew

Familiar Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:01 pm
Well, it has been some time.
A little birdy *cough* Gia *cough* has resurrected me, so.
How's it going? Who are the new people I'm going to meet? How many of the old gang will I still see here?
Don't be shy. :3

I am alive and will probably dive back into that there RP. ;o  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:11 pm
Lord Esuritio

I was going to bed, but I consider this, for the moment, to be more important. But if you’re here for the 2 years without Rahl party, we never scheduled it and its anniversary was back in August. But to answer your questions, the originals are Nia, Gia (unless you consider her being new as she was kicked from the guild early on in its life), Fallen, and myself. The guild itself has died and come back a number of times thanks to Nia and a small part of myself. As for new people, your going to have to see which ones are actually posting. For the moment we got Android and Commanderslinky, but they could jump any day now.  

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

Lord Esuritio
Crew

Familiar Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:20 am
Wonyky
Lord Esuritio

I was going to bed, but I consider this, for the moment, to be more important. But if you’re here for the 2 years without Rahl party, we never scheduled it and its anniversary was back in August. But to answer your questions, the originals are Nia, Gia (unless you consider her being new as she was kicked from the guild early on in its life), Fallen, and myself. The guild itself has died and come back a number of times thanks to Nia and a small part of myself. As for new people, your going to have to see which ones are actually posting. For the moment we got Android and Commanderslinky, but they could jump any day now.

No, I am here to pick up where I left off. I thought this guild had all but died and I didn't feel so welcome, but Gia told me to get my a** back online, so I did.
Eh, well. Nice to be back.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:40 pm
Lord Esuritio

Well if you plan on being Emperors Rahls second like before, well you can't because Vic killed him. Now he is Emperor.  

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

Lord Esuritio
Crew

Familiar Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:55 pm
Wonyky
Lord Esuritio

Well if you plan on being Emperors Rahls second like before, well you can't because Vic killed him. Now he is Emperor.

Well, I'll just drop by and see what happens. blaugh
Where is Nia? I'd very much like to speak with her! She's been out of touch a while.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:59 pm
Lord Esuritio

Right, you don't actually know what has happened to her since you left all that time ago. In any case, the reason why she is probably not here right now is because she is most likely doing something with family/friends like every weekend. She might pop on here if she doesn't fall asleep, otherwise, we might not see her again until Monday. Unless, the person that she is covering for hasn't come back yet.  

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:25 pm
Lord Esuritio

Oh, before I forget, have you read the flavor text on page 231? Its pretty much the only way to catch up on what you need to do. I could also explain it to you.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:02 am
oh holy crap i'm gonna have to go bugging some of the old Je'daii to come back. i could bug Pops. Sorry i lost touch with ya man. glad to see you back. smile  

fallenjedi1191
Crew

Angelic Assailant

11,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lord Esuritio
Crew

Familiar Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:07 am
fallenjedi1191
oh holy crap i'm gonna have to go bugging some of the old Je'daii to come back. i could bug Pops. Sorry i lost touch with ya man. glad to see you back. smile

I read the uh "Flavour text". I am up to speed. and I'll message him on Facebook about getting his a** back. biggrin I'm so looking forward to diving in again and having some fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:30 pm
:glomps: how could you ever not feel welcome ya wanker!!!! It would be wonderful to have you back I have sooo missed you!
Lord Esuritio
Wonyky
Lord Esuritio

Well, I'll just drop by and see what happens. blaugh
Where is Nia? I'd very much like to speak with her! She's been out of touch a while.

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

fallenjedi1191
Crew

Angelic Assailant

11,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:41 am
Lord Esuritio
fallenjedi1191

I read the uh "Flavour text". I am up to speed. and I'll message him on Facebook about getting his a** back. biggrin I'm so looking forward to diving in again and having some fun.

i hit him up on fb too. he said maybe once life settles down a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:23 am
Lord Esuritio

Chirp, chirp ********>  

Gia the Queen of Mars

Tipsy Pyromaniac

Lord Esuritio
Crew

Familiar Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:38 am
Gia the Queen of Mars
Lord Esuritio

Chirp, chirp ******** class="clear">

blaugh  
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces