Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[B] Possibilities (Eating the Moon & Acorn)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.He would, in time, have children; the thought had been occupying Eating the Moon for some time now. What did he want for his children? He wanted the best; good health, good fortune. A blessing, he decided. He went in search of a legendary, accordingly, seeking out hidden and mysterious places, on the vague idea that that was where he might find one of the great ones who heard the voices of the swamp itself.

xsheepcakes

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:55 pm
User ImageCurrently, Acorn was not trying to hear the swamp. Currently, she was in her other form, playing a game of tag with other mongeese. Their chitters heard far and wide, bouncing through the trees and making a ruckus.

It seemed, however, that the swamp wanted her to meet the buck walking under their playground. The branch she grabbed gave way, and sent Acorn tumbling toward him. Not having wings, she did the next best thing, and landed on his back, much softer than the stones in the path.

Looking as sheepish as a mongoose can, and blushing hard enough to turn her checks purple, Acorn scampers off his back. Perching on a tall stone and preening her tail in and rather embarrassed looking manner, her glowing eyes peering at him over the fluff.

Prolixity

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:36 am
Eating the Moon hears the game of tag approaching. He pauses, temporarily distracted from his Mission, and looks up to see if he can see the noisemakers; it's a quiet pleasure to watch the animals at play. He does not at all expect the crack of a branch to send one mongoose tumbling down out of the tree, right onto his back. Though he jumps, he doesn't even try to move out of the way. It's not like a falling mongoose can hurt him, and anyway, he's a softer landing spot than the stones he has been walking on.

He holds still for the small scrabbling claws to catch his fur, then hop off, and then addresses the mongoose with amusement. "That was a bit of a fall. I hope you're all right." Then he begins to turn away, clearly not expecting any kind of answer; it's only a mongoose, after all.

sheepcakes

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:31 pm
User ImagePerhaps some of Her chosen would prefer a bit more privacy to change, but not Acorn. With very little flash and dazzle, really only sliding down off the rock, she changes into her mare from. "Not even a scratch, thanks to you." she replies, giving him a grateful smile. "And you? I weigh nearly nothing in that form, but my claws are sharp." Acorn was pretty sure she'd not hurt him, but it would be rude not to ask.

Prolixity

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:26 pm
Eating the Moon jumps again at the unexpected answer, his ears swiveling back with startlement and then up again. Wide-eyed, he answers, "N-no, I'm not hurt. You didn't scratch me, Lady." It's a good thing she fell on him as a mongoose, he thinks stupidly, as adult kiokote are not quite so light; then again, she wouldn't have been jumping about in the trees as she is now. He's glad that he didn't say any of that out loud, as it's all rather silly.

He hesitates. He was looking for a legendary, and she must be one. He doesn't know of any other kind of kin who can change their shapes. Still, now that she's here, he isn't sure what to say, how one goes about this sort of thing. She's special, and he's not.

sheepcakes

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:26 pm
"That is good, and thank you again." she replies. She watches him, wondering what's going through his mind, and why she's wanted here. Acorn is sure the MotherFather put her here, never before had she fallen from a tree, regardless of how many games she'd played with the swamp's critters.

"Is there, perhapse, a way I could return the kindness?" she asks. Unsure if a blessing may be outright offered by a chosen, but surely a tiny prompt would not hurt? She really did need to find someone who's been at this longer than her, see if there are rules to follow. Doing things on the fly always leaves her feeling like maybe it won't quite work.

Prolixity

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:42 pm
That feels like permission, and Eating the Moon feels better, although he hopes that she can't hear what he's thinking, because the things he's been thinking are silly. He doesn't think legendaries can do that, but ... no, no, that's a silly thought too. "Y-yes," he stammers, "may I, may I ask a blessing from you? I've been thinking about the children I will have, you see, and I haven't had any yet, but I hope I will, and I want the best for them."

sheepcakes

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:41 pm
Ahh yes, another buck to bless, not that she didn't suspect as much, given her recent past. Still, good to know for sure that he is seeking one, and she didn't just disturb a random kin by pure accident. And this one has eyes for the future, always a good thing. "May your children always be prepared for what may come." she says.

Prolixity

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:48 pm
"Thank you, so much," Eating the Moon says, and bows his head respectfully. "I, um, hope you won't have any more branches break for you today," he offers after a moment, unsure what else to say. Was that silly? That was probably silly, too. But he does hope that her afternoon won't be interrupted again.

sheepcakes

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:13 pm
"You're very welcome, and thank you." Acorn says, changing back into her other form, waving a tiny paw at him before scampering up the nearest tree.

Prolixity
I'm sorry, I thought I replied to this already

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash