Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:46 pm
Nicolas Crosse's Profile

-----------

The mage just wanted to laugh at the other for being so vulnerable and cute, but that would be unwise. Instead, the smile did the trick. "Whatever requirement that was necessary, I would surely make it work. I'm not a talented mage for nothing." Though he was inclined to destruction, there were cases in which a few arts he had learned were towards other fields. But still, he had only the bare knowledge of what Nero was implying and he still hadn't actually practiced that yet despite being flirty. More importantly, with the tainted human's confession that it was sheepish to be compatible to only a chosen few, and even with the body language, the raven-haired mage would definitely keep that in mind.

But more importantly, the reactions from the parents induced a curious gaze from the mage. When the patriarch excused them both because of the mother's reaction, he blinked in wonder, still staring at the departing couple. "Perhaps, that's one reason why you wanted to hide from them."

talrinrenge

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:22 pm
Nero

Nero glared at Nico as the other suggested he could bring such a thing to fruition. "I've no intention of being a mother. It was just discovered that my body is capable of it." Nero growled at the other and shook his head a bit. "As for my parents? Well To them I'm a piece in their game of politics. One that can wound them. Their paternal instincts are over-shadowed by their desire for power. They care but I don't rate that highly." Nero said shaking his head a bit and sighing. "They just aren't very fun to be around while these parties go on."

Nero shrugged a bit and looked Nico over. "We should pro..." Nero stopped mid sentence and stared for a moment then shook his head again. "Sorry... just a signal my Mother uses. She wants to meet you. Also I'm officially convinced she's crazy but that's another conversation." Nero reached a hand up bracing the bridge of his nose. "Can't put it off though. Unless you want broken bones." He shrugged and motioned for Nico to follow as he crossed over to where his parents were standing. All the emotion seeming to vanish from him. His body moved in smooth calculated movements and his magical aura grew thick with a sense of dark arrogance for lack of a better term.

Once they were in front of James and Samantha. Nero stepped up to then with a practiced smug smile. "Mother, Father, I'd like you to meet the newest addition to our guest list. Nicolas Crosse." He said motioning his hands to Nico a moment before turning to Nico. "Master Crosse, I'd like you to meet my parents. Lord James Venas and Lady Samantha Venas." He said with a bow and motioned to his parents.

Samantha wasted no time speaking up. "Nice to meet you Master Crosse, So glad you could make it." She said with a polite curtsy.

James gave a polite bow of his own. "Yes, I hope you are enjoying yourself Master Crosse." He said with a smile. The pain clear in his features from earlier but he was doing his best to hold it back. Clearly the missus was quite strong.

In that moment both the Lord and Lady's auras reached out and just grazed Nico's applying a slight pressure but not really bearing down. Just feeling him out a little. Nero raised a brow at that and looked over at his parents confused. Samantha just giving the widest grin that left no room for doubt she was up to no good. Nero's expression went back to annoyed. He didn't know what his mother was up to but he doubted any good would come of it.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

talrinrenge

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:26 pm
Nicolas Crosse's Profile

-----------

The mage's mouth formed a small O at that revelation, chuckling afterward. "Oh really? But oh well... Looks like I can't force it then until I've gained enough trust from you. I'm not the one to just do the thing and walk away despite enjoying the casual public displays of affection. Flirting can be boring after a long while." When Nero revealed that he was just a tool to further the family's influence, he frowned. "Some clans just don't want to quit even with the possibility of facing extinction at the hands of enemies. But that's one reason why I tend to have fun with my escapades." Before he could speak more, they had to face the parents who were seemed to be interested in the scene. At the formal introductions, he smiled and curtsied. "It's a pleasure to meet you both."

It wasn't long before Nico felt both their auras creeping up to him, threatening to overpower him. However, he had no intention of backing out either and before they would do a thing, he swiftly created a thread connecting to Samantha's neck and proceeded to scorch her skin slowly.
"Don't even think about trying to use your son as a toy, Mr. and Mrs. Vernas." He spoke the honorifics as if he had a bitter taste in his mouth.

(OOC: I'll take a little break after this.)

talrinrenge

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:47 pm
Nero

Nero shook his head a bit as he listened to Nico go on about his body. Carrying a child wasn't on his to-do list. It was just a source of political strain on his life because he was basically compatible for an arranged marriage with anyone who benefited from one. Watching Nico attack his mother he just sighed a little at the response. "You really can't see them can you?" He muttered to himself.

James raised a brow at the attempt to intimidate them and shook his head. "Good luck kid." He said with a slight wave of his good arm to Nico before walking back to the party to play host.

Samantha just smiled. "You're adorable." She said before tapping her foot once creating a black wave of force on the floor in front of Nero. sending her son back about two feet to land on his a**. Then a black orb surrounded her and the mage creating a kind of time out.

As the orb formed the blackness seemed to go on forever. the sound of the music cutting out the instant it closed being replaced by a soft hum as the magic inside of the pocket shifted and cemented into form. leaving them in a pocket of space all alone.

The entire time the shell formed Samantha hadn't even bothered to break the spell on her neck. "Now that we've got a moment alone." She reached up and pulled everything out of her hair letting it down and tossing the pieces to the floor. "To be quite frank with you, I can only imagine, Nero failed to be clear in a way you can understand." She pulled her hair back and put it into a ponytail as she spoke seeming quite comfortable as she spoke. "Let me just cut to the chase and dispel the illusions you suffer." She said walking closer and glaring at him. "I may not be mother of the year but I can tell you for damn sure if your little parlor trick had been applied to my son you would not be alive this very moment. I'm capable of killing you not only in multiple ways but with no less than five styles of attack. all of which eclipse you capabilities on their own, the comparison is simply absurd when combined." She said all of this firmly before backing off with a smirk. "That said, I like you. Nero's emotional distance from us is intentional and the reasons are none of your business. Just know that if you hurt my son you will live to regret it." She said with a cheerful smile and reached up rubbing her neck a little. "Is there anything else that's bothering you Nicolas?" She said cracking her neck. It was stiff now but there was still no sign of any actual damage even with all the talking she did.

Samantha's natural defenses had completely nullified the effects of the thread around her throat. It still caused tension in her neck to hold it off like any other act of resistance would but it only generated a mild discomfort.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

talrinrenge

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:50 pm
Nicolas Crosse's Profile

-----------

Nico blinked when Samantha managed to dispel his trick, as well as trapping them both in a ball that generated an illusionary plane that trapped them both. She also mentioned that there was more to the story than Nero's narration about his parents. But still, it surprised him when the woman mentioned that she liked him. When the woman asked about something that bothered the mage, he simply smiled. "Other than the testing to see if those rumors are true, nothing much. But in fact, I won't hurt your son. Let's just say that I have an interesting proposal to gain his trust."

He then walked a few steps closer. "Perhaps your family has rivals that needed to be wiped out. How about if I can take care of them, will you finally entrust Nero to me? That can be tempting, so to say. I'll be waiting for the reply. I'm not in a rush."

talrinrenge

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:14 am
Nero
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Samantha smirked and nodded as she pulled out a white paper fan with red markings. "Well as I'm sure you're aware a mother can never be too careful." She opened the fan revealing a symbol drawn on the fan. "This is a pact symbol. It's very simple really. You offer it blood and recite the pact. Then it copies itself upon your life force. All I require is your pact that you will not harm my children out of malice at the cost of your magical power. Do that and you may take him. He is perfectly capable of handling the eventualities himself. Being a grown man afterall." She said rolling her eyes and shoulders in an exaggerated expression. "Just call it insurance, you understand if you hurt him I'll not only wreak havoc upon your body with my powers but use your very life force against you as I destroy everything you know, love, or have the most vague positive feeling about." She said with a positively creepy smile.

"As for killing my enemies, well Nero isn't going to just go away with you forever after one meeting. I'm sure we can discuss this at length another time." She grinned a bit. Though her spell was starting to fail and the music could be heard from the hall around them as the space started to thin. "hmm I thought I put more punch than that. Ahh well. In or out?" She asked clearly annoyed with herself and not really feeling the sense of ceremony of her extortion anymore.  

talrinrenge

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:51 am
Nicolas Crosse's Profile

-----------

The mage listened intently on the conditions for the pact, though his eyes were fixed on the symbol that was emblazoned on the fan the woman was wielding. Blood contracts were not new to his eyes; he had seen a lot of people during his escapades performing the contract and some results didn't turn out well. After all, the ritual to perform the pact could be messy, with prices to pay if the oath was broken. In that current case, Nico's life would be on the line should he mess up with the pact to be with Samantha's son during the duration of the oath. The demoness' smile induced a chill onto his body, meaning her words gained heavyweight, but he didn't let the reaction show.

About the proposal to clean off the hit list, the raven-haired understood that details would be given at another time. At the last question, there was a pregnant pause, him having to ponder about the intricacies of the contract. If he wanted to pursue Nero, risks were necessary, and he had to take the leap. With a serious expression on his face, as the spell wore off, his reply was a curt nod. "It's a deal."

talrinrenge

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces