Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Kogoeru Hot Springs ~OPEN~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:13 pm
User Image

"You're welcome. I don't give away compliments to just anyone" he replied smirking. "Maybe prioritize which question you want to know the answer to most first" he suggested. He thought their conversations would be pretty short without the questions which isn't what he wants. "Yes, that is something we have in common and that kind of understanding helps our relationship" he said straightening out his ears a bit. "Sure, I will lead you by hand then you can sit down and turn around and your feet will be right in the water" he said before gently taking one of Ritsuka's hands then leads it to where he can touch at.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:24 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

((OOC: keep posting back and forth. having more to respond to really helps me get you guys posts faster plus I don't mind the back and forths. It allows John more to focus on due to his still being fresh from the coma and will continue to help his recovery process ^__^))

John, formerly known as Fenix, could hear the happy and cheerful voices of Sabo and Ritsuka lightly dancing in the air around them. Mixed with the sounds of soothing music and gentle steam that filled the area with a gentle moist warmth. The area they were in was away from both of their other housemates and friends yet the lack of other people in this area specifically enabled a friendly, homely atmosphere which at times carried the sounds of voices. The content of the conversations not able to be heard from the distance between them and the various objects within the room(s) they were in either yet it allowed a home like tranquility that could not be easily or accurately expressed with words. Even as he stripped out of his own clothing he could see that Jason was and had already done the same.

His eyes taking in slowly the god like form of the man who had been his greatest angel and brightest hope during those dark, dark months in a coma. Even though he knew he was finally home each and every minute with all three of the men, primarily Jason, felt like a million years of delight and joy. Sheer and utter happiness. A warm smile on his face as he looked over the gorgeous manscape that was Jason's strong firm back as well as the others front and face when he turned to face him. Smiling with happiness even as he moved closer to Jason. Seeing the other fully seated on the stool and waiting to hear the answers to his questions. Laughing happily hearing how delighted and happy Jason was with his previous responses.

"That's a promise. I'll definitely let you know but right now...I'm fine. I am just happy, excited, relaxed and loving this bonding moment with you. As well as the tranquility and peacefulness this place provides for all of us, even just here where we are to wash before the bath, if that makes sense."

He responded when Jason spoke to him again. His heart racing in delight as he saw Jason situate himself and stop mid scrub. Excitement, pure joy, and love shined off every fiber of John's being. His eyes filled with the same love and energy that he had always had that originally led to their passionate and fiery relationship as well as brought them together beyond that of something simply described as soul mates or true love...it was everything and more. Moving the rest of the distance after just a minute or two of further admiration of Jason's gorgeous physique. His gaze moved back to Jason and nodded his head eagerly at the others offer to wash him in return. Taking the rag from him and closed the distance between them. His hands continuing to scrub exactly where Jason's suds trail stopped. Taking his time and scrubbing while using the rag to trace the others torso in worshiping like washing motions. Glancing up to meet his beloveds gaze to answer him verbally as well.

"I would really, really like that. For you to wash me once I finish washing you. Once I finish the front, which almost done with, I'll hand you the rag and switch places with you."

He responded while scrubbing the sides and abdomen muscles of the man. Leaning in with his right hand resting on the stool between Jason's leg. His lips mere inches from Jason's ear that he spoke into. As he slowly pulled back he stole a kiss right on the lips without stopping his hands scrubbing and tracing washing motions. His hands having moved between the inner thighs and down the legs. He pulled back and shifted around just enough to be able to admire the legs that he washed one at a time. Scrubbing Jason's feet then standing up and moving around to the other side of his love. Washing the others neck and down his back with soap and once he finished there...he moved back to the front. Gently and carefully washing the others face.

"All I need to do is rinse you off then I'll switch places with you. Ready once you all rinsed off. Love you...do you think the other two are enjoying themselves too?"

He stated in a cheerful and loving tone then asked in a curious one. Handing the rag to Jason and picked up a nearby shower hose nozzle that was already set to assist rinsing off on the stools he made sure to shield Jason's eyes as he washed his face off and wet the others hair. Intentionally leaving that unwashed as an excuse to wash it in a bit. Rinsing off the back of Jason and then the front before setting the nozzle back where he found it. Handing the other the rag and when Jason was ready for his turn washing him this time. John was excited, bursting to the brim with loving heat, passion, excitement and pure relaxed sereneness right now. He was be ready to get into Jason's lap. sit between the other mans legs or position himself wherever he was told to. Moreover, he was loving every second of this bonding time and eager for his turn being washed.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:19 pm
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jason sat still letting John keep washing him off as he took a few breaths but he could hear that the other two were having their own fun and enjoying their time. He was glad he could help Sato find someone as well help Ritsuka find a home again so he relaxed against John's touch just getting lost in thought. Feeling relaxed Jason glanced over to see how John was feeling seeing that he was enjoying himself all the way which pleased him to see John this content. Thinking he shifted wondering how the other was doing with his gift since he remembered correctly that John could control fire and they were in a place full of water which worried him in a way if the other was not hurting himself in any way. Seeing that the other was looking him over again taking everything in, he didn't mind that he was doing that since the other didn't remember everything so he needed to go his own way with remembering things. When he had allowed the other to wash him he smiled glad that he could make him laugh happily he tilted his head a bit "Do you remember that you have a gift John or you don't remember that?" he asked him tenderly. Tilting his head a bit he thought for a bit "Well I am glad we can keep a promise to each other and I am very glad you feel so peaceful , tranquile and relaxed here it really does ease my heart seeing you this relaxed even before we started the wash and now that we have started the wash" he spoke. Seeing that he was admiring the physique again he smiled reaching over to stroke his cheek tenderly before putting his hand down so he could wash him tilting his head a bit watching him but he smiled blushing that he listened to what they could do after John had finished washing him off. "Well that sounds good with me. I would be very honored to wash you off and I will wait for you to finish before we do that. If you want you can get another stoll so your not standing while you wash me and it could be easier as well for you to spin and for me as well, that is just your choice" he said tenderly.
Watching him keep washing him as he laughed when one of his sides was touch he smiled not wanting to ruin it nor did he want to ruin John's enjoyment of what he was doing. Glancing down to see his hand between his legs he blushed more hoping he wouldn't get aroused here but blushed feeling the other's lips near his ear and than the kiss on his lips he kissed him back softly before seeing him pull away pouting gently. Taking a small but trembled seeing both of John's hands between his leg he was praying that he wouldn't get aroused which gladly he wasn't but still it was getting hard not to. Seeing him finish off and say he just needed to rinse him off nodding gently, "Alright John just don't stress yourself to much if you don't rinse everything off" he teased him a bit. Hearing the question about the other two he took the rag as he moved once he was rinsed off bending his head back so he could get his hair thinking of how to respond and what he needed to do. "You can sit on the stoll I was still on and I am sure the two are enjoying themselves. Besides it gives them time to get to know each other and grow their relationship which ever it is right now" he said honestly. Standing up slowly he kissed his cheek gently before kissing him on the lips as he made room for John to sit down so he could wash him up and they could than head to the next area where Sato and Ritsuka had ended up going to.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Hearing him Ritsuka blinked but he tilted his head hearing the suggestion as he took a small breath thinking to himself about it but the suggestion was helpful to him in some way and he did appreciate the help. "Well that is good for me to know about you Sato, I get to know you better as a person. As well thank you for the suggestion about what to do with the questions. That does help me out a lot" he said wanting to show that he did consider the suggestion and he liked that about Sato, that he wanted to help him by suggestions. Ritsuka thought to himself before he tilted his head when Sato spoke about them having that in common as well understanding in their relationship which made him blush beet red but it was hard to tell with the sweat. Walking with him as he held onto his hand softly but not to tight, "Thank you for helping me get to there, really would have been something else if I ran into someone or into a place that I was not allowed in. Thank you for that Sato" he spoke walking after him feeling around slightly with his free hand. "Sato who hurt you?" he asked.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:27 am
User Image

"You're welcome and through your questions I get you know better" Sato replied softly. He was glad his suggestion helped out Ritsuka. Being helpful to those closest to him and trying not to cause trouble for them. With his ears freed from the cap focused more on Ritsuka's voice so the adults can continue to have their privacy and he wants his attention to remain on his new friend. "You'd probably get away with it, but I wouldn't let encounter such a situation while I'm around. If you're ever in trouble you can shout and I will come right away because my ears will pick up" he tries to assure him.
He sat down on the edge then turns around and slowly get in the hot water. "Who? A long list of people from my past starting ever since I was enrolled to the school. Grandmother for first then my parents tied for the second spot. Child predators and relatives and adults in general and users and a lot of people indeed. If I didn't have the will to survive and grow up fast enough I would probably be dead by now way before I met any one of you guys" he said rambling off a little and counting off on his fingers. "Sorry, guess I went on a bit of a tangent there. No worries though, most of my scars and once the adoption thing is done and secured then so will the rest too" he apologizes.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:25 am

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Listening Ritsuka took a small breath as he moved lifting his hands up gently pulling the cap off making sure not to hurt his ears before tilting his head in the direction where Sato's voice was. Hearing how he didn't mind the questions since it helped him learn new things about him he wondered a few things but stayed quiet again letting the other speak since it was easier for him to follow after him just as well being lead by him."Not really, a lot of things I can't get away with but that is something I never had the chance of doing while growing up. Still I wouldn't do anything to cause you any trouble and me getting in trouble I will just usually do anything to stay quiet to protect people that i care about. Still thank you for telling me all this and i shall keep it in mind" he spoke gently. Walking with him and feeling the other sit down he sat down next to him feeling around to make sure he wouldn't fall in to quickly or out of no ware before glancing over to him softly where he heard Sato speak. Hearing how the other spoke he pulled his ears down against his head wondering if asked the wrong question and to quickly he bite the inside of his mouth gently hearing that it was the wrong time. Listening the whole time he took small breaths fiddling with his fingers the whole time before slipping his legs into the water just to get a feeling of the water "No need to apologize for the rant, I guess it could happen to anyone as well sometimes being able to talk about it helps a lot.So the adoption thing makes you very happy I take it?" he asked tenderly not wanting to ask the wrong thing again.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:40 am
User Image

"I suppose so considering how people treat those weaker or defenseless to them and yes it does help to talk about it with someone you trust and comfortable with" Sato agrees with him. "Yes, the adoption thing makes me happy because it means I get to have a family that I needed and not meet a grim fate by the hands of my relatives. Plus I get to change my last name" he answered. Moved in further into the bathtub now that he is used to heat of the water.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:21 pm

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Storing everything that the other had told him into his memory so he could keep it to himself and not say it out loud to anyone that didn't need to know this information. Hearing Sato start speaking again Ritsuka leaned his head slightly over into the direction where the male was speaking "I am glad you agree with me on what I have said about the rant. As well I am hearing by the tone of your voice that you are happy about the adoption and having a new family. That makes you happy and it only eases my worry about you not getting hurt again. But who is the person with Jason and what importance does he have in the family? And what grim fate did you imagine that you would have come across if you remained with them" he asked softly.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:25 am
User Image

Sato sighs some as he relax from hot water loosening up his back muscles."You were really that worried about me getting hurt again? I'm not that fragile" he asked, but he appreciates the worry Ritsuka has for him. Glances over to the couple for a few seconds when Ritsuka asks about John then looks away as soon as sees what is going on over there. "Felt like a peeping tom for a moment there. Pretty much the sort of intimacy I was expecting from those two" he thought then clears his throat a little. "He goes by the name John, a former student of the school and Jason's significant other so I guess he would be the other parent or big brother" he answered him. "Who knows maybe something along the lines of being buried alive or pushed off cliff or hire someone to abduct me and make sure the body is never found. Those kind of grim fates, she is not known to be one to hold back in getting what she wants" he listed the different fates he thought off. "How does the water feel to you?" he asked him.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:40 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

((OOC: keep posting back and forth. having more to respond to really helps me get you guys posts faster plus I don't mind the back and forths. It allows John more to focus on due to his still being fresh from the coma and will continue to help his recovery process ^__^))

John, formerly known as Fenix, was enjoying this time with Jason as well as the serenity and tranquility of this area. He heard the other two that had come with them move onto the next area already. However, due to how content he was in washing Jason, he felt no desire to rush their washing off to join them. On the contrary, he was actually content taking things at their pace. He pulled another stool close to Jason's so that he could reach higher during his washing without having to make the other man lean down as far. His hands gently scrubbing the others hairline just below hair and where the last of the flesh was. Finishing before long with washing the other he still went a second time around while listening as Jason spoke.

Pulling back with a curious gaze when the other asked him about having a gift and if he remembered it. He was about to think on it when Jason spoke again. Momentarily distracting him and he decided to ponder on that deeply before answering Jason. Instead focusing on the others comments and physique. Jason was like looking upon a finely sculpted statue from the Roman era. Or the form of a god having taken human form. As angelic as it was masterfully toned and well tended to it was strong and soft but firm. It was a body that brought him comfort both in the coma and in person simply by its close proximity. The relaxing atmosphere here aided them both, it seemed, in the same ways. Hearing Jason was at ease just seeing him relaxed caused him to grin.

"I agree. With the atmosphere and with what you said. I'm going to think on the question you asked me a minute ago. About if I remember having a gift or not. I will let you know in a little bit after racking my thoughts. I hope that's alright. I'm just really relaxed and at ease, for the same reasons you said, so its a little hard to focus my thoughts right now. I hope that's not a problem."

He said in a warm loving tone. Admiring the mans form again and he finally finished but took a moment to take in every inch of the other male once more. Moving closer and hugged onto the rinsed off form of the man before him. Grinning from ear to ear and nods his head. He was enjoying this. Enjoying helping Jason and that the other seemed to be enjoying himself too. In more ways then one. He was glad that they managed to figure out a way to wash and rinse Jason that worked for them both. Even before and after Jason had mentioned it they had already been working together to do so. Sticking his tongue out and raspberrying at the other playfully when he was teased about stressing himself. Laughing and planted a kiss on the others cheek in playful silent sass.

"We worked it all out and it was no stress at all. Got you rinsed off and squeaky clean...except your hair. Guess I'll have to do that once you done washing me right? Teehee..."

His tone jovial and playful as he moved to sit on the stool that Jason stood up from. Nodding his head in agreement to both sitting where Jason's butt had been and to the fact Ritsuka and Sabo seemed to be enjoying themselves. That they seemed to be making use of the time to get to know each other and grow. Nodding emphatically while smiling as Jason pointed out they could get to know each other and grow their relationship more and more. From wherever it is now into whatever it could possibly be. He closed his eyes once sitting there and thought about the question earlier. Only for a second as the cheek kiss soon turned to a real kiss. Quickly returning the kiss with love and passion while moving to sit so he could be washed then rinsed off.

"I've thought about it...I do have memories of you and of you and me revolving around something like that. The actual gift though or what is different about me...I can't really recall right now. Just that you know and understand it. I am fine and enjoying myself. I'm sorry though Jason...I just can't recall WHAT the gift was. Just that I'm different somehow and you love me anyways. I am sure it will be something that might come to me in time. As with many things I don't recall you know?"

He said after a few minutes once he was all situated and ready to be washed. Taking that time to deeply contemplate it. Rubbing his temples afterwards and then smiling sheepishly. A smile that soon turned to happy and relaxed. This atmosphere. This time with Jason. The knowledge more family was just ahead and already enjoying the next area while working on their bond too. All of these wonderful and fulfilling things warmed him from within. Slowly warming more but yet despite for a second an aura danced lightly around his skin...it soon died away before anything happened. His warmth filled him inside and out but that was it. No fire. No flames. Nothing happened except to show that the gift he had was still there. Beneath the surface and currently sleeping. Dormant like a volcano that hasn't erupted in thousands of years yet still not entirely inactive beneath the surface. His gaze moved to Jason once he was situated and the other male was too.

"I'm ready and happy. Enjoying myself and hope you are too Jason."

Came his loving tone as he was ready and would move his limbs or assist Jason with washing him or not as Jason told him to when the other started. Much like Jason had done with him. Admiring the other man's hips and thighs to his leg muscles while he waited.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:30 pm
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason took small breaths as he kept working on washing the other as he looked over to John washing his arm off slowly moving to the other one but he tilted his head a bit when the other spoke about everything. "Well I am just asking if you knew the answer to the question but if not that its alright. I just want you to focus on getting better and not pushing yourself to do anything more than what you know you can't do. So its not a problem at all John, it will not ever be a problem with me" he said tenderly kissing his cheek gently. Hearing how the other was teasing him the whole time he was washing him he laughed softly tilting his head before moving slightly as he kept working on the other arm now, "Well you can do my hair the same time I am washing you. It might be easier for you to do that since we don't want to spend to much time doing this so we can go to the next place" he spoke calmly. Seeing how glad the other was when he was able to sit in the chair he was sitting in he laughed softly as he glanced over to Sato and Ritsuka to see how they were doing but he could see they were doing good and getting to know each other more. Feeling the kiss returned Jason looked over gently as he took a small breath blushing moving to work on his leg slowly tilting his head a bit, "Well I am glad that you have memories of us together and some that are revolving around the gift that you have, still you are right it will take some time before you remember it all and till than I will help you with everything and even tell you some if you are having trouble remembering them. What I can tell you about the gift is that it comes in the same level and passion as a volcano and the kiss. That is all I can tell you about it. I will always love you even if you are different because we can't all be the same"he spoke tenderly kissing his temple a bit. Finishing up slowly he moved bending down so John could do his hair while he did John's hair tilting his head gently "What is it that you are looking at John?" he asked tenderly.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka blinked a bit as he took small breaths moving his legs around slightly and softly "I am worried about you but I know you will not get hurt. I am sorry if I seem like I am showing that I am worried to much" he said tenderly. Listening he kept letting his feet move in the water before slowly slipping into the water to get to his waist since he didn't want to rush any more blinking gently. "How come his name is John? It sounds like he is not able to remember his name or something, but that is really good that you are going to have a big brother or a parent" he said tenderly. Getting used to the water he took small breaths before slipping in a little bit more as he kept listening to what Sato was saying about what he thought someone would do to him, it almost sounded like he was scared of things that happened to him personally. Biting his bottom lip gently he slide in the rest of the way his wings slipping into the waters as he whimpered slightly from the pain of the water hitting the wounds on his wings before settling down. Flickering his ears and hearing the question about how the water feels he blinked "The water feels fine, just something I am not used to. That person sounds mean if she wants to do that to you, no one should have that happen to them" he spoke sitting down near the other leaving his wings to the middle so they wouldn't feel crammed.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:04 pm
User Image

Sato fiddled with his wet tail that was in the water. Remaining in his sitting position he let his ears flop down half way. "Worrying about each other is one of the ways friends show they care about each other" he explained to him. He watches Ritsuka slip into the water to see how his body will be reacting to the hot water. "At first that was the case, but he expressed to me that he doesn't want to go back to his old name. Yeah, since I'm an only child Jason and him are probably as close I get to having older siblings" he responded keeping his eyes on his friends."I'm not used to get it. Just giving in to it for as long as I can. People like her get away with the stuff she does, but at least I didn't turn out to be a bad person because of her foul treatment towards me" he replied letting his ears go all the way down now laying against his damp hair.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:51 am

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Rituska listened as he blinked softly biting his own lip moving gently but he could hear some movement but not much so he figured there wasn't much happening for the time being. "That is correct, that is one way friends show they care about the person, thus you are right about that" he said tenderly. Thinking to himself as his body kept getting used to the water which was making him tremble while listening to Sato speak about how he knew the two tilting his head softly "I see, so he doesn't want to remember his name and you will have two older brothers to help you and support you in every way possible" he spoke. After some time Rituska's body got used to the water so he leaned back flickering his ears to find out where Sato was and where he was speaking from. "Our pasts and those people we grew up near don't make us the same people as they were, we become our own person. I can hear from your voice and such that you are nothing like them in any way but a better kinder person" he spoke as his cheeks were red from the water.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:28 am
User Image

Sato stopped messing with his own tail then moves to turn down heat of the hot water that continues to pour in slowly. "Think I've reached my limit sooner than usual" he thought then he moves to the edge facing outward and leaning on his arms. "How are you fairing?" he asked Ritsuka, "I think I can at least a few minutes" he informs that he was getting closer to his limit. "For my parents' sake, I want to live and turning out kind sounds like a good plus" he replied looking over to the other. "About sleeping arrangements, would it be alright for us to share a bed?" he asked him.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:15 pm

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Sitting int the water he took small breaths as he shifted a bit but he reached over backwards to see how his wings were doing as Ritsuka blinked hearing the other ask about how he was fairing. "I think I am doing alright, the water is something different and warmer than I usually am used to but I'm okay. How about you Sato? When you are ready to get out please tell me and we can get out together"he said tenderly. Softly he thought for a bit running his fingers over his wings feeling some of the feathers were alright and some of them were still healing before trembling. Biting his own lip he pulled his hand from them before turning to face the edge feeling around a bit as he thought to himself listening to what Sato was saying about the thing that he said about not becoming their parents in any way. Than again he never knew his own parents so he had to at least assume with what he knew about them shivering as he took small breaths gripping the edge as his ears flickered softly. Hearing the other ask about the sleeping arrangements Rituska thought for a bit "I am alright with sharing a bed, I don't know how a bed feels so I guess sharing it with you is a new thing for me. As well you are very smart with your answer regarding the parents thing, so I am happy I got to hear your answer" he said softly giving him a soft smile.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:44 pm
User Image

"I turned down the temp. I think I will last at least five minutes" Sato sad then sighs a little. "Usually I can last longer, but it has been a long while since I been to a bath house. Places like these aren't common place at most countries I've been to" he said to him. "I don't know what this feels like myself since this will be my first time sleeping in that room" he admits. "Glad that I can make you happy" he said smiling a little.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games