Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Corruption U/C

Back to Guilds

An evil known as The Corruption infects the land. Will the shinobi world overcome the corruption, or be consumed? 

Tags: Naruto, Corruption, LGBTQ+, Role playing, Roleplay 

Reply Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:26 pm
HowCanBeDogeIfNotDoge
The Hebigan custom clan looks oddly exactly like the one from Hidden Villages. >->
Did Kibitz Rajas make it in that guild, or did a different person?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:17 pm
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
HowCanBeDogeIfNotDoge
The Hebigan custom clan looks oddly exactly like the one from Hidden Villages. >->
Did Kibitz Rajas make it in that guild, or did a different person?
That's what I was going to check, because the name didn't sound familiar and it had slight variations as if to try to avoid plagirisim, but I can't fully confirm it was taken without permission because I don't have access to HV anymore. :  

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Fenava

Mystical Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:45 pm
Dang A-rank ninjas can't have sage mode there goes that custom senjutsu. crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:17 pm
Anyone wanna have a mock battle  

Overlord Diaus
Captain

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:46 am
Fenava
Dang A-rank ninjas can't have sage mode there goes that custom senjutsu. crying crying crying
you just need to train up yo s rank  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:29 am
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
Fenava
you just need to train up yo s rank

In that case yay, I got six summonings beasts that want to work the kinks out of it so they won't be over powered.
I don't think it would be possible to have a senjutsu as a kekki genki.
I'm just wondering why there aren't three sannin position for each village or whatever you call, I was just wondering because that is the 'rank' that Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Orochimaru have.

Your probably tired of these edits and I'm sorry.  

Fenava

Mystical Hunter

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:00 am
Daikagiri

Yo!~ Oi! Baka! I'm back ... tch... um. I had a girlfriend. You know in real life. s**t's a real drag. Long story short, I can't get rid of her... shesh..

Heh.. So where should we start? Rival. GIRLS ARE REAL SCARY, YO!~~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:08 am
User Image  

Tentaigo

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:40 am
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--

Reign! I need a warm up for this guild. xp Want to spar? My character is a Chuunin. Pick anyone within Jounin, and under in your slot. I need to go full throttle. I need to get rid of some rust.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:02 am
Tentaigo
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--

Reign! I need a warm up for this guild. xp Want to spar? My character is a Chuunin. Pick anyone within Jounin, and under in your slot. I need to go full throttle. I need to get rid of some rust.
Ten, your post lacks information. Re-read the posts, there is Kini, Kagen, and some mysterious Masamune guy who tried to assassinate Kini, however Kagen appeared between the two to block the guy's weapon. Plus, there's awindowbetween Kagen, the weapon, and the mysterious guy as it seems that he sliced through a window  

Daikagiri

1,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:48 am
Tentaigo
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--

I don't really have anyone that would provide the appropriate level of challenge. There's my super-strong Hokage and then there's Maguro who is a joke character. He won't put up much of a fight, but you can fight him I guess XD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:00 pm
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
Tentaigo
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--

I don't really have anyone that would provide the appropriate level of challenge. There's my super-strong Hokage and then there's Maguro who is a joke character. He won't put up much of a fight, but you can fight him I guess XD

Alright. Bring it on. I don't mind. Just remember. It's me. I never hold back. You know? Where do you want to meet. So we can fight.  

Tentaigo

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:10 pm
Daikagiri
Tentaigo
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--

Ten, your post lacks information. Re-read the posts, there is Kini, Kagen, and some mysterious Masamune guy who tried to assassinate Kini, however Kagen appeared between the two to block the guy's weapon. Plus, there's awindowbetween Kagen, the weapon, and the mysterious guy as it seems that he sliced through a window

Thanks. This welcome back is so like you. Seems nothing, "cool". ninja Has happened while I was away. Mysterious figure. Tch. Sounds troublesome. Well, do you need my help? Because if not. I'll be seeking out Reign..

You know.. to get even stronger, than I am now.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:13 pm
Tentaigo
Daikagiri
Tentaigo
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--

Thanks. This welcome back is so like you. Seems nothing, "cool". ninja Has happened while I was away. Mysterious figure. Tch. Sounds troublesome. Well, do you need my help? Because if not. I'll be seeking out Reign..

User Image
The village is under attack. sweatdrop Though, it should be ending very soon. Then you can fight Maguro.  

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Daikagiri

1,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:36 pm
Tentaigo
Daikagiri
Tentaigo
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--

User Image
If you call a whole attack where people are trying to steal massively important scrolls and special items behind the chaos uncool, I guess you don't understand anything. XD. I'm sure Kagen and Kini may have it handled. Though, given the opportunity holds that interaction gives you a few free J.P., I think jumping in is also good to do.  
Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games