Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
Head Count Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:05 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
lief_7

Sounds like a good plan. (Also, wife and kids are sleeping, so computer time for a bit, maybe i can get some things done. need to roll out another announcement soon.)

[colors=seagreen]Ah ha... good ole Sunday nap. I should probably get one too before church, but I suppose I would have done that a long time ago if I were really going to nap. Gotta watch the newest arc of Digimon Tri.

Sweet, sounds like a good plan, I'll probably be waiting till it comes to Hulu sad but that's ok.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:29 pm
lief_7
Z e n C o l o r s
Just got back into digimon thanks to doing youtube things. So I'll be on and off.

Hey there, glad to hear it! Look forward to checking out some videos!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2JF1sPa4mMNoqhj7IZ7hxA

There's the channel to check it out

Can't wait until the new Digimon Story comes to US  

MaxxxLVL

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:42 am
Z e n C o l o r s
lief_7
Z e n C o l o r s
Just got back into digimon thanks to doing youtube things. So I'll be on and off.

Hey there, glad to hear it! Look forward to checking out some videos!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2JF1sPa4mMNoqhj7IZ7hxA

There's the channel to check it out

Can't wait until the new Digimon Story comes to US

Sweet I'll have to do that when i get the chance.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:37 pm
Hi there, I am new but willing to join and help spark some life back into your guild. I have starter working on a character yet, but that is only because I was sure where the guild was at in the rp area... anyways, if you need help I am here. I only work three days a week. Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. But they are twelve to sixteen hour days. Other than that I am free and rearing to help.
I also have a 18mil gold I will throw at to help with contests and the such... and I could probably get more. I mean I think this is a neat guild. Don't want to see it sink.  

Corvus Serpens

Dangerous Survivor

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:47 pm
Corvus Serpens
Hi there, I am new but willing to join and help spark some life back into your guild. I have starter working on a character yet, but that is only because I was sure where the guild was at in the rp area... anyways, if you need help I am here. I only work three days a week. Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. But they are twelve to sixteen hour days. Other than that I am free and rearing to help.
I also have a 18mil gold I will throw at to help with contests and the such... and I could probably get more. I mean I think this is a neat guild. Don't want to see it sink.

Welcome to the guild. I am Sun Hou Yi and you may call me Sun. The guild is currently trying to revive itself and all help is appreciated it. The mod team and myself are willing to assist should you have any questions. We also have a DTI skype chat should you wish to join. Please enjoy your stay here.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:12 pm
Sun Hou Yi
Corvus Serpens

Welcome to the guild. I am Sun Hou Yi and you may call me Sun. The guild is currently trying to revive itself and all help is appreciated it. The mod team and myself are willing to assist should you have any questions. We also have a DTI skype chat should you wish to join. Please enjoy your stay here.

I would be willIno to join that. And sorry I meant 18billion... huh. Inflation is a thing here too. I forgot. So yeah. Just let me know what you need. Storyboarding. NPC's. Plots. Whatever it takes.  

Corvus Serpens

Dangerous Survivor

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:31 pm
Corvus Serpens

Glad to see the enthusiasm. We will defiantly need the help if for nothing that activities sake. But I'm sure we can find something for everyone to do at some point. At the moment we are figuring out what we need to do still. So as a new member if you see anything that's confusing or you think might make it hard for people to join in let us know. I wouldn't worry about the gold for now, the guild account is plenty full but if that changes for some reason i'll let you know. haha

Hopefully we'll get some mini contests or something going soon and the rp back up and rolling. If you want to make a character I would go ahead but you might wait for the update to start rping. It's up to you but from the way things are looking it will be easier to get into at that point.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:52 pm
I will start work on my character. I am pretty excited. And since everyone has a life we can always make it a casual posting deal.  

Corvus Serpens

Dangerous Survivor

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:13 pm
Corvus Serpens
I will start work on my character. I am pretty excited. And since everyone has a life we can always make it a casual posting deal.

Yep I can basically guarantee it'll be pretty casual  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:26 pm
lief_7
Robert_Satsuma
hello everyone, its been a very long time since i really posted anything here lol.
Most may remember me as Baka Robert

Hey Baka, how's it been? Life treating you alright?

hello Lief, life's been okay had its ups and downs for the past few years while i was gone lol  

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:18 am
Robert_Satsuma
lief_7
Robert_Satsuma
hello everyone, its been a very long time since i really posted anything here lol.

hello Lief, life's been okay had its ups and downs for the past few years while i was gone lol

Ya that tends to happen, hope it's an up right now.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:22 pm
lief_7
Robert_Satsuma
lief_7
Robert_Satsuma

Just tell me what I need to do, I am here!  

Rain -n- Roses

Friendly Millionaire

6,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:28 pm
Rain -n- Roses
lief_7
Robert_Satsuma
lief_7
Robert_Satsuma

Just tell me what I need to do, I am here!

Sounds good, right now the biggest need is just pure activity. Oh and if you want to join the Octoberdome thing that's good too.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:35 pm
Remind me to post more so I can get Rage Mode XD  

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:53 pm
Angel-Kami-Sama
Remind me to post more so I can get Rage Mode XD

Ok.... post more so you can get rage mode haha.

Join the card tourney, it'll be fun!!  
Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces