Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
The mansion of Jican (4 rooms available) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:58 am
User Image

They sure seemed to get lost in their own little world. Aneurin sighed a bit. It would look like nothing overly fun was going to happen, but still at least he now had someone to talk with. As much as the spirit was willing to remind others just how important a guardian he was for their safety, there were limits to how much indulgence one could handle! "Relaxing huh? Don't you ever get bored?" he asked as he went outside with Kana and watched how they wandered to the garden. Really this much boredom ought to be a crime in his opinion. "Well, what do you want to do? Play a game?" he asked, pretty much considering how 'grateful' Kana should feel that Aneurin wanted to spent some time with them.

In depth profile

Genkawolf

""

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:28 pm
User Image

"Yes. Not. Too tired or too busy to feel boredom" Kana replied. The times he relaxed his mind would wander off anyways. "I should practice my language stuff after my shower tonight" he reminded himself in his thoughts. He sat down under the nearest tree by the garden for some shade from the evening sun. "Maybe it was a one time encounter" he thought. Looked to Aneurin, "A game? What kind of game could I possibly do with you?" he questioned. Someone wanting to play with him willingly outside of school grounds was pretty much unheard of for him.

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:10 pm
User Image

Aneurin sighed a bit at the answer. Why did this guy always seem so lackluster? It was like nothing brought them joy. In an extend the spirit felt like that was a bad thing too, as it was his task that all residents residing in this forest and on the property of the kitsune were happy. Sometimes that really felt like a thankless job. It seemed like their offer of a game had loosened them up a bit though and Aneurin blinked a bit. He could be just imagining it, but it seemed like they were interested. At their question the young man thought to himself for a moment before he smiled and looked at Kana. "How about Hide and Seek? When it is my turn to hide, I promise I won't use my powers to go invisible and I won't leave the premises so you won't have to enter the forest. Or did you want another game?" he replied and asked eager to have some fun. Whether it was hide and seek or not, just have some fun like he used to with his friends before he got turned into a guardian. He didn't speak of it much, but he did miss his being alive too.

In depth profile

Genkawolf

""

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:03 am
User Image

"Good that would be unfair if he had used that kind power" Kana thought when hide and seek was brought up as a game to play. He considered the game to be for kids, and as far as he knows it was something he has never done with his brother, Kiyoshi. Couldn't imagine him playing this game even as a dare and that was convincing enough to make up his mind about his decision. He decided to go with it since Aneurin did answer the question and it doesn't seem to acquire much energy to play it. Besides he couldn't think of a different game at the moment. "Alright, I will give it a try" he responded. "I volunteered to be it" he said to Aneurin and that way he didn't get up right away.

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:51 pm
User Image

Aneurin smiled happily when Kana agreed to play. Just like back when he was an actual child still. This was going to be so much fun! "Awesome! Thank you." he said not hiding his joy about playing a game together. Upon hearing Kana's offer the boy nodded and smiled. "Alright, let's do this!" he said and quickly ran off, his bare feet tapping on the floor as he kept to his word and remained solid. No spirit magic or any kind of powers. He would play this game on his own two feet to hide and with his own two eyes when it would be his turn to seek. Aneurin looked around a bit since the mansion did change some since he last came here but it didn't take him long to open up the door of the food lift, get inside and closing the hatch. Thanks to his small size he still fitted in here. But then he did stay the same length as he has been on the day that he was sacrificed to be a spirit. Once inside he stayed as quiet as possible as to not give away his location to easily to Kana or it would be way to easy to find him.

In depth profile

Genkawolf

""

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:20 pm
User Image

"You're welcome" Kana replied and hopes he won't regret this decision later. He closed his eyes and started counting down from ten as soon as the other male made his move. "Where could he be hiding?" he mumbled the question to himself as he got up once he had finished counting. He was given the tour of the premise when he first got here a couple days back, but he didn't keep note of good hiding spots at the time. He started looking around at spots he himself could fit in and when he ran out of those a couple of minutes later then he moved on to spots that the hider could fit in. He wasn't on the verge of giving up, but he wasn't in any hurry either. Eventually came across a hiding he hadn't checked yet, "Maybe Aneurin is in here" he thought before opening up it.
Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:31 am
User Image

The boy waited as silently as possible for the other to find him. Though of course there was no assurance whatsoever that they would. He was overjoyed that Kana agreed to play with him though. Smiling all the way back when they were counting. While waiting he did feel like he missed being in his fox form, but he had agreed with the older male: no spirit tricks. So Aneurin refrained since he also had a better sense of smell as a fox. He could always change another day. The young boy chuckled softly as he heard the other move about nearby but he quickly stopped when they came closer. Not long after though the hatch was opened and light from the mansion came pouring in. The boy laughed happily. "You found me! Impressive." he complimented the other.

In depth profile

Genkawolf

""

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:27 am
User Image

"It was worth the effort" Kana said after hearing the compliment and seeing his reaction. "I suppose it's my turn to do the hiding or do you want the hider to go again?" he asked him. He felt just grateful enough to be having a playmate to be giving the other male another chance at being hider again. Not much time has passed since the game has started. Plus it didn't require that much stamina to be playing this game.
Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:21 pm
User Image

Aneurin smiled. "You are good at this!" he said and then shook his head. "I'm grateful you are willing to let me be hider again, but the rules of the game are clear, it is my turn to be searching now. Unless you really really like to be the seeker. I don't mind if so." the boy spirit said and waited for the silver haired one to tell him what they preferred. Aneurin had fun either way, it was good to have someone willing to play.

In depth profile

((OOC: Sorry about that!))
Genkawolf

""

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:51 am
User Image

Kana found it hard to believe he is any good at this with how long it took to find him. "No, it's not like that many places of someone my size could hide at. I just didn't want to bore you" he replied. He thought it was a good thing more people weren't involved since it would limit the number of hiding places even more. "Alright I will give being the hider a try" he decided to accept being the hider this turn. He waits for Aneurin to start counting before moving to find a place to hide at.
Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash