Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
I Wish...More Than Anything (Wishing Star) - *sneaks* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:04 am
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: CaterpillarMan
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: CaterpillarMan see's the world in a unique way. Most of the time he stays in a mellow mind frame and he seldom get's angry. He is extremely wise and many lizards follow his teachings.
10 Things I Like:User Image
deer inspired
celestial themes
otters
roses
elemental -ice, fire, wind inspired
animal markings
gator
warrior fams
crane
sugar skull inspired
10 Things I Don’t Like:
neon yellow,
What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? His monocle
Short IC Response: CaterpillarMan gazed at the stars during a warm summer night. The position of the stars had changed and once again the wishing star was in view. He was hesitant to ask what his heart desired but after some deliberation he decided to ask. "I have a companion wen tian a soq who i much admire and i have followers but i would like a true friend. Another fam who i can confine in and share experiences with."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:49 am
My Long Lost Family Member

Soquili or Kawani in search of a relative/friend:
User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, friend, etc): Friend who will be adopted as a sibling.(probably.)
Breed (first choice): Mutant pawed
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Wind mix of some sort.
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself:
10 Things I Like: Blood, fluff, paws, mutations, chains, bandages, colors
10 Things I Don’t Like: Super gore, too much yellow. dove/eagle wings.
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? She offers the ribbon from her scarf, a bloodied feather, and the memory of home.
Short IC Response: Mizz had been lost, and found, she'd found a sort of friend, but it was so hard to explain everything she'd gone through. Then the crazy feline had spoken to her about the wishing star. If a star could bring to life a wish from the heart of anyone, perhaps it could grant hers as well.

She carefully took the small binding of her feather and her ribbon, setting it down amongst the many other offerings, and gazed upwards, pleading silently with her eyes for a moment before quietly speaking, "O' wishing star, I am not of this reality, I long for someone to speak to of what the world was like for me before I was here, please, if you find it within your power, bring a friend to me. I would request family, but they were no longer of the world long before I found my way here." Her wings twitched as she willed her mind to focus on her friends from the other worlds, the places she'd been, and prayed, perhaps her wish would be granted.  

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:13 am
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Make a Wish
User Image
10 Things I Like:
- peacondor
- dragonriverotter
- winged wolves
- mutations
- sea turtle
- starry patterns
- galaxy
- wispy
- astrology
-
10 Things I Don’t Like:
- neon colours
- neon colours mixed with dull mucky colours
- gore
-
What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? A little tiny star.
Short IC Response: Wish is a gentle and whimsical sort. His head is very much into the clouds and he often sleeps during the day just so he can be awake at night to see the stars. He mostly keeps to himself as most creatures prefer to sleep at night and are wake during the day.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:20 am
THINK OF THE CHILDREN
Usernames: Chibi Hige
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: n/a

Extra Gift

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2: ROGUE BREEDIG
Link to Mock Breeding Permission: n/a
Lifemates: No
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A shiny piece of quartz that reminds him of stars.
Short IC Response: He's quiet, placing the stone and watching the sky with quiet reverence.  

Trinantula

Trinantula

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:23 am
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Galileo, a Soquili
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Quiet, analytical and loves the stars
10 Things I Like:
  • stars
  • claws
  • paws
  • wings
  • jewelry
  • space
  • astrology
  • greek mythology
  • night
  • science

10 Things I Don’t Like: n/a
What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? A shiny piece of quartz that reminds him of stars.
Short IC Response: He's quiet, placing the stone and watching the sky with quiet reverence.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:52 am
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I come from a land outside of the kawani lands, where death is not something to be feared. It is just the next stage in life and can be a beautiful thing. I am looking for someone to join me in this part of the journey we call life, and someone who is not afraid of what comes after.
10 Things I Like:
- Fluffy things
- Pastel Rainbowness
- Subtle/artsy skill markings
- Foxes
- Wolves
- Flowers
- Flying
- Little accesories
- Beads
- Things that match

10 Things I Don’t Like:
- Gore
- Bugs (besides butterflies and dragonflies)
- Exposed innards
- Blood

What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? A small flower from her tail.
Short IC Response: Catrina looked up at the sky and thought to herself. Though the soquili of these lands had been quite welcoming to her, she still felt a bit different. Not that different was a bad thing, though it can sometimes lead to feeling a bit lonely. As she looked at the sky, a particularly bright star caught her eye. A big believer in things outside our plane of existence, she knew it had to be some sort of being. "Hello bright one, I am not sure what or who you are but perhaps you can help me? Help to find me someone to see the world as I do, someone who understands that we are not the only ones who exist. Being that you exist outside the mortal world that most know, perhaps you know someone to send me?" And with that, she took a small flower from her tailpiece and laid it down as a sign of friendship to you star. Though she knew she could not understand any response the star might give her, she hoped it could hear her and she smiled and flew off into the night.  

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

Rita Zyon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:19 am
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: A soquili - Cyrene.
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Hello. I see myself as a dreamy mare, I enjoy swimming in the ocean or floating on the surface and just dream about things such as walking on land, meeting handsome Soquili, making new friends, or finding something amazing! I have a twin sister who I adore a lot. I think of myself as sweet, friendly, and welcoming.
10 Things I Like: Water friends, water plants, tropical fish, markings, cute things.
10 Things I Don’t Like: Bright/neon colours, creepy things, gore, skin tones, scary creatures.
What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? Cyrene left a shell on the land. The shell glittered when the sun hit it.
Short IC Response: A land soquili she had met one day had told her a most amazing tale about a star in the sky. Living within the ocean most of the day, Cyrene didn't really notice the bright lights that bespectacled the sky every night. She had noticed the big round object in the sky before, that changed its shape all of the time - she had been told it was named the "moon". But, after being told about the wishing star Cyrene made a point to search for it. Tonight, she planned to make a wish.

Reaching the surface, Cyrene popped up and immediately looked at the sky. The sky was clear tonight, making it more easier to look at all of the stars. As she swam towards the land to lay down her offering of a shell for the wishing star, Cyrene debated over the wish she should make. There were so many to choose from, after all. Perhaps it would be nice to find a true friend or even to find true love. But, maybe finding a loyal companion would be better? Someone that would always be by her side? Unfortunately, love didn't always last and friends didn't always stay by each other all of the time.

Reaching the land, Cyrene dropped off the shell and looked up at the sky. "Wishing star, wherever you are....I would like to make a wish. This wish would be for a companion, someone watery like me. It would be wonderful if we could stay together, forever."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:38 am
Extra Gift

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert Uncert 2
Link to Mock Breeding Permission: N/A
Lifemates: N/A
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A purple flowered plant.
Short IC Response: Judah always wanted children. Children that he could raise to take over his duties when the day came that he died, possibly from a mission for the Brotherhood or, if he was lucky, from a ripe old age. Judah wanted children he could teach to become assassins. Alternatively, they would be taught about the poisonous plants he used and how to tend to them without getting themselves poisoned in the process. But, he needed children that were susceptible to this line of work. Failure was not an option.

The wishing star he heard about from his last mission was likely fake. However, Judah thought he might as well try. Tonight, he picked out the most perfect plant to use as his offering. Plucking the purple flowered plant, he walked towards a clearing where he laid down the plant. Gazing up towards the star laden sky, he thought carefully about his wish. "Star. I am in need of a child to carry on my legacy. That is all, gender does not matter. All that is important is a hard-working disposition, a willingness to do what they are told, and not making the same mistakes twice."  

Rita Zyon

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:55 am

Soquili or Kawani in search of a relative/friend: Elizabeth Swann
User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, friend, etc): Father
Breed (first choice): Unicorn
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Still unicorn? 8D
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Smiling a little self-consciously, Elizabeth considers the best way to answer. "Well, I am happily lifemated; my mate Ambroise is the current Protector of the Hourglass Summit herd, and I am the Alpha, as things work there. We have five children, two sons and three daughters, and I spend most of my time working as a healer and medic.
10 Things I Like: N/A
10 Things I Don’t Like: N/A
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Some pearls from her necklace
Short IC Response: Elizabeth looks wistfully up at the Wishing Star, her eyes soft in the moonlight. "I know that life has become more than I could ever have hoped for here in the Kawani lands; between Ambroise, our children, the herd, my work...I feel like I have everything I could possibly ever have wanted. But I can love what I have and still miss what I've lost, can't I? And more than anything...I miss my parents.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:22 pm
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Hark
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
10 Things I Like:
foxes
wolves
corgis
wings
dark base with bright colors
naturals
natural markings/paints
space/galaxy
sugar skull
creepy cute

10 Things I Don’t Like:
muddy colors
green
yellow
flat color (like one solid color)
super matchy

What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? Some tinsel and a bell
Short IC Response: Hark looked at the star, one brow peaked as if doubting what he was doing was really going to help the small usdia out. "Look here star, I need a partner in crime, a wingman you could almost say. Someone who can play look out when I am up to no good, and someone I can trust to always be there when I need them, and in the best of times at least talk my impressive abilities up with some charm. Don't really know if you can hear me but hey, worth a shot right bud?"  

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

IvoryRyu.20

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:24 pm

User Image
User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, friend, etc): sister
Breed (first choice): clawed sister breed with as close gator tail clawed mutant
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): none
Adelmar: I'm a adventure seeker in a sense I search and look for mysteries because they should be solved. I understand and follow to an extend purewalker rules. But I'm guided by a higher light to investigate and solve things. By doing this I can understand and learn of the world and how it came to be.
10 Things I Like: n/a
10 Things I Don’t Like: n/a
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? a gemstone rock, his scale and a letter in a bottle
Short IC Response: (Tell me a little about your character. What do they say to the wishing star?)
Adelmar: I wish I wish to find the sister that was hidden from me. She is pawed and not like me but walker blood flows in her. I wonder where she may be where my mother had left her the appearance she has. Is she strong a mystery searcher like I am. If I could just find her then I can protect her. I leave this stone and scale. He eyed his thoughts and thus then wrote a note placed it by the gem stone rock and scale. Please bring her to me so she could be protected and we could be a family as we should be.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:45 pm

User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, friend, etc): Friend
Breed (first choice): Kalona
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Wind
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Hedva tends to keep to herself and is slow to warm up to others, preferring to keep a safe distance until she has deemed it safe to approach
10 Things I Like: Blue, purple
10 Things I Don’t Like: Neon
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A pearl and a seashell that she had chanced upon during her travels
Short IC Response: Gingerly placing the pearl and seashell that were to be her offering, Hedva took a few steps back, a pensive look on her face as she wondered if that would be enough for the star to see how much this wish meant to her. Of what use would the star find for these items really? Perhaps she should source for something more appropriate but then again she might not come across another chance like this again.

"I'm not sure if this is too much to ask for but it'll be great if you could send me a friend. Someone whom I could trust and depend on. It doesn't matter if it's a he or she. I promise that I'll treasure and honour whoever you send my way for as long as I live."  

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:32 pm
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Rowenya
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Myself? I have been told that I have sarcastic sense of humor with sharp tongue but I personally think that I am very affectionate and protective female that holds the ones she loves close to hear heart.
10 Things I Like:
Natural Themes
Wings
Fire
Elementals

10 Things I Don’t Like:
N/A

What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? Vine wrapped around feather from her wing and few of wildflowers along with interwined strands of hair of her and her mate.
Short IC Response: Rowenya tucks her wings against her small body while she strolls through the forest, enjoying the peaceful atmosphere of the night world and she takes in a deep breath while she gets reminded to why she's heading toward the spot where other soquilis would be leaving their offerings at their own respective areas for the star that is going to be streaking across the skies. She looks down at the makeshift necklace around her neck that carries her offerings for the wishing star and she smiles a bit because she remembered the look on her mother's face when her own familiar came sauntering into her life.

Sheer joy and awe.

The winged female knows that she's complete because she have her extended family surrounding her along with her grumpy arse mate that adores her to no ends but she knows there is something missing.. and she figures its a creature counterpart of her. She pauses at front of the altar that her family have been using for generations and she takes in a deep breath. "Wishing star..." She pauses as she lowers her head, causing the necklace to fall off. "Please hear my voice tonight.. hear my cry. Bring me a companion that can travel with me through the skies, be my extra eyes and my treasured family member." She watches the star streaks across the skies as she takes in a deep breath, putting the necklace on the altar. "Please take this as a heartfelt offer and bring me something." She settles down in front of the altar, feeling her mate moving up behind her soundlessly to curl up around her.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:36 pm
Extra Gift

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2: Rogue please
-
Link to Mock Breeding Permission: n/a
Lifemates: No
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Miniel leaves a single feather plucked from one of her wings.
Short IC Response: Miniel had observed this strange ritual that Soquili seemed to have. From way up in the air she could see them drop something on the ground and look at the sky before walking away. It had intrigued her enough that she had discreetly asked around and realized that the Soquili were asking for gifts from the stars. Miniel had always yearned for a son or a daughter but had always distanced herself from forming attachments. Long ago she had shed a rather large feather and had kept it safe for an unknown reason.

Swooping down to alight on the ground Miniel dropped her feather on the ground and searched the sky. "There is nothing more in this world that I would love then having a son or daughter to love with all my heart. Please hear my wish and send me a child."  

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:54 pm
OKAY. This list should be correct. I'll start rolling for my slots in a moment, and let the other colorists roll for their own~ Thank you everyone for your entries whee

Manda
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lists

Miracle Baby

1. Steve & Bucky (pg 1)
  2. Vanilla & Iolite (pg 1)
  3. Pavlov & Zahavah (pg 1)
  4. Laina & Thanos (pg 1)
  5. Aislin & Cedric (pg 2)
  6. Ursula & Vladislan (pg 2)
  7. Kai'kaede & Halcyon (pg 2)
  8. Shiera Seastar & Lady Caleithia (pg 3)
  9. Starlet & Amon Murray (pg 4)
  10. Luminista & Tsaphiel (pg 4)
  11. Poseidon & Nerites (pg 4)
  12. Chandar & Tom (pg 4)
  13. Arco & Helios & Silva (pg 4)
  14. Verllys & Quiyahuatl (pg 5)
  15. Yumiko & Stripe (pg 7)
  16. Aella & Chanterelle (pg 7)

Extra Gift

1. Amadahy & Narakray (pg 1)
  2. Midori & Rogue (pg 2)
  3. Astraea & Ichiru (pg 2)
  4. Galaxia & Asphodel (pg 2)
  5. Foxglove & Rogue (pg 3)
  6. Xuen & Rogue (pg 3)
  7. Adelia & Kheelan (pg 3)
  8. Arlii & Rogue (pg 3)
  9. Osmond & Rogue (pg 4)
  10. Astrophel & Rogue (pg 4)
  11. Zuliekha & Taranis (pg 5)
  12. Andromeda & Rogue (pg 5)
  13. Niall & Eir (pg 5)
  14. Dina & Shin-Ah (pg 6)
  15. Elette & Aryon (pg 6)
  16. Nemesis & Rogue (pg 6)
  17. Lobeira & Rogue (pg 6)
  18. Galileo & Rogue (pg 8 )
  19. Judah & Rogue (pg 8 )
  20. Miniel & Rogue (pg 8 )

Long Lost Family Member or True Friend

1. Danikaa (pg 1)
  2. Lady Mizuki (pg 1)
  3. Mizu (pg 2)
  4. Katilana (pg 2)
  5. Crucia (pg 2)
  6. Ryuunosuke (pg 2)
  7. Zenobia (pg 2)
  8. Grizzik (pg 3)
  9. Vega (pg 3)
  10. Asariel (pg 3)
  11. Cassius (pg 3)
  12. Niveus (pg 3)
  13. Olor (pg 3)
  14. Foxglove (pg 4)
  15. Ozzie (pg 4)
  16. Kaimana (pg 4)
  17. Branwen (pg 4)
  18. Rosalyn & Ambrose (pg 5)
  19. Atlantis (pg 5)
  20. Serenity (pg 5)
  21. Sierra (pg 5)
  22. Æthelred (pg 5)
  23. Aiesha (pg 5)
  24. Deimos Phaethon (pg 6)
  25. Taranis (pg 6)
  26. Gethin (pg 6)
  27. Kayo (pg 6)
  28. Mercy (pg 6)
  29. Kalypso (pg 7)
  30. Decadent (pg 7)
  31. Torbjorn (pg 7)
  32. Ka'ahupahau (pg 7)
  33. Bastion (pg 7)
  34. Indilwen (pg 7)
  35. Daria Jane (pg 7)
  36. Barun (pg 7)
  37. Aiyana (pg 7)
  38. Irena (pg 7)
  39. Mizz Twilight (pg 8 )
  40. Elizabeth Swann (pg 8 )
  41. Adelmar (pg 8 )
  42. Hedva (pg 8 )

Loyal Companion

1. Micah (pg 1)
  2. Vashka (pg 1)
  3. Dimitri (pg 2)
  4. Atieno (pg 2)
  5. Atlas (pg 2)
  6. Danae (pg 3)
  7. Xuen (pg 3)
  8. Lady Kioko (pg 3)
  9. Tiěguānyīn (pg 3)
  10. Silhouette (pg 4)
  11. Pavati (pg 4)
  12. Amarintine (pg 4)
  13. Nyx Valkyrie (pg 4)
  14. Dolly (pg 5)
  15. Xaijin (pg 5)
  16. Beau (pg 5)
  17. Adelaide (pg 5)
  18. Larka (pg 5)
  19. Jubal (pg 6)
  20. Tomoe (pg 6)
  21. Aurianna (pg 6)
  22. Hakuron (pg 6)
  23. Gyokuro (pg 6)
  24. Serafina (pg 6)
  25. Stynkbyrd (pg 7)
  26. Torbjorn (pg 7)
  27. Sprout (pg 7)
  28. Morana (pg 7)
  29. Coral (pg 7)
  30. Caterpillar Man (pg 8 )
  31. Make a Wish (pg 8 )
  32. Galileo (pg 8 )
  33. Catrina (pg 8 )
  34. Cyrene (pg 8 )
  35. Hark (pg 8 )
  36. Rowenya (pg 8 )

Last Updated: Aug. 10
Remember to check that you've been added to the list correctly!

Pandora Talie

Kaitaia

Amirynth

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out