Reply Suikoden Universe
Suikoden 4 Talk Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

B u m i-c h a n

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:37 pm
Lol yeah it works too. The only outfit left that I need to get is his pirate one xD ~ pretty simple....but I've been doing that for the past two days ;O  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:28 am
So, my friend Dan has decided to order S4 and Tactics. They'll be arriving this weekend. <3

Does anyone have any hints or such that I can give to him without being largely spoilery? I've already told him never to kill anybody and that 108 characters isn't that big of a number after a while. Any other ideas?  

Fenrirsulfr

Shi_Yatsu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:27 am
Tell your friend to never go directly to war. Have them wait so he can save and see if there are any goodies. Like there's that one time there are 2 major battles back to back and only between them can you get this bitchin item (Either from the pirate king set or hero set, don't remember which).  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:16 am
Don't go crazy over those mini games, they really eat your pockets~!!! ;_;

And...HELL YEAH! I finally got all Snowe's outfits xDD damn that took forever~~!! xp  

B u m i-c h a n

robin_morbid

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:19 pm
remind your friend to level up a lot and switch up the party....let him know he'll be so thankful for it at the end...even if it does seem to take a while.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:35 pm
Best way to level up a party is that one dude's training fights on the ship. When I needed xp I just fought there a few times and the newbies would catch up pretty quickly.  

Shi_Yatsu

Fenrirsulfr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:19 pm
Congrats, Kio!

I'll definitely remind him to train at Reinhold's. I told him to train up Lino to get Star Number 73 (I didn't name Ted because he plans on playing S1 after this and Tactics), but I forgot to mention the party-split at El-Eal. He's apparently getting the game tomorrow instead of two days ago (*shakes fist at Amazon.com*), and I think he's excited to play it.

Dan's already decided that his army will be called the Snappdubbs and the ship will be the Real Fact.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:56 pm
training with Reinhold is a good way to level up...I get so bored with doing it over and over so I just go to the different islands and fight on the beaches and it helps too...although I did feel like fighting like that gave me more money than I needed,you know? that was the real up side to it...  

robin_morbid

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

B u m i-c h a n

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:38 am
I called my army Azure and my ship the Suikoden. I dunno.. it just seemed so appropriate to me. It looked and sounded really nice (: so I went with it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:27 pm
Army: 1st time: Poppin' Army
2nd time: Communist Army
Ship: 1st time: The Pimpin'
2nd time: The Love Boat

Not one person can beat my naming schemes. Ever.  

Chikuu

B u m i-c h a n

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:34 pm
Hehee the Love Boat XDD heart

I think I'll start making Suikoden fanart soon biggrin biggrin lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:10 pm
So Dan got Suikoden IV the other day, and is enjoying it so far. His thoughts on Obel:

Dan
Obel totally wasn't what I was expecting it to look like, but it's crazy pretty. The soldiers' outfits are weiird though. Crazy, multicolor robes accompanied by pope hates? Bitchin'.

Chikuu
Army: 1st time: Poppin' Army
2nd time: Communist Army
Ship: 1st time: The Pimpin'
2nd time: The Love Boat

Not one person can beat my naming schemes. Ever.

What about William en Kuldes?  

Fenrirsulfr

B u m i-c h a n

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:29 pm
Wait wait...where did I hear that Lazlo was Lino's son? x.o  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:59 pm
It's never stated outright by the characters, I think, but it's implied heavily. I think it's been confirmed, too.  

Fenrirsulfr

B u m i-c h a n

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:40 pm
That's funny because he doesn't look like Lino nor the Queen xDD much less like Flare's younger brother....x_o ooo I feel weird saying that............lksdiob886s5sdf oh gawd! gonk

btw I finally got to recruit him in Tatics/Rapsodia along with Snowe...and....OMG he's so hawt!!!! heart heart domokun 4laugh LOLBISHIEFETISHSORRY!!!!!!!  
Suikoden Universe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff