Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Loyalty { A Yaoi RP Guild }

Back to Guilds

Two hearts find each other, once realizing 'Love' Between the two, Theyre hearts collide into one, Leaving it a soul shared by two 

Tags: Yaoi, Romance, Roleplay 

Reply Homes
JAMES RICHARD JR'S MANOR 1 x 1 only 🔥 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:50 am
AdaNalie Emrys

♠James Richard JR󾓪

User Image

I wonder how much time Ive got in this lifetime

James sighs as he stood up from the piano walking back upstairs "I'll be upstairs for when you'll be the real you and not a fake" he said going into his bedroom to once again sleep

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:50 am
Smexi-Hexi123

User Image
' if I could die... Well, let me just say it wouldn't be for you'

Ashton knew he shouldn't have done this, or so he thinks of this as himself, but he knew he was wrong when he called him a killer and everything bad. He wanted James to stop at the door, he wanted him to stop and say, " why do you act like such a child?" He wanted him to throw him over his shoulder and take him upstairs. He wanted him to notice that Ashton was wrong... And even though he did... Ashton couldn't help but stare at James feet scared of being left alone forever from him.
Truth is he couldn't help but just sit there. Silent. Eyes wide. And mouth open. It was just then when James was out of the room he had realized tears had been running down his face. " James.....!" Ashton cried out but whispered to himself his name. He had hope de would hear him and come swoop him up even though Ashton was the one in the wrong. But he also didn't want him to hear his cries for his name, because he didn't want to show he was weak for this man.

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:27 am
AdaNalie Emrys

♠James Richard JR󾓪

User Image

James lies down in his bed til he heard Ashton making him sigh as he stood up from his bed walking out of his room once more towards Ashton as the former solider picked up the confusing man "You really need to grow up mentally instead of acting like a child" he said walking back to his room placing Ashton onto his bed tucking him in "now get some rest" he kindly smiled while he goes back to his sofa bed

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:42 am
Smexi-Hexi123

User Image

Ashton had been facing the wall while sulking for the man to come for him, but he was then surprised by him being picked up by the strong man, Ashton bit his bottom lip, " what do ya mean jerk?!, I'm street smart! I don't need to ******** grow up!" Ashton whined. Ashton hit the mans back but then remembered the pain that the man had went through, all of it, everything he said, everything he saw, and everything that happened.
Ashton was then set on the bed, he gave a hmph! And crossed his arms. Ashton bustled up the blanket right after he was tucked in just to annoy James. Ashton growled playfully, " fix it." He smirked at James devilishly.

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:52 am
AdaNalie Emrys

♠James Richard JR󾓪

User Image

James breathes slowly as he grabs his coat and his time pocket watch "Excuse me for a few moments and please get some rest" he starts his watch as a portal opens up. He grabs a bayonet rifle along with his old Yankee suit putting it on "I've got some anger to let out by slaughtering a few redcoats" he said tying his hair back

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:04 pm
Smexi-Hexi123

User Image

Ashton scowled in annoyance, " jerk." Ashton whined once again. Once James ha left, Ashton got up from the bed. Ashton went over to the closet and tried on random clothing, leaving a mess in the room. Ashton it dressed in his own clothing now and went and lied down on the sofa bed, he was sitting but then he had fallen asleep while waiting for James to come back.
Ashton had fallen asleep... His expression soft and unbothered, was this what he always looked like, when he wasn't being himself...?

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:20 pm
AdaNalie Emrys

♠James Richard JR󾓪

User Image

James walks back into his bedroom covered in dirt and blood "I needed that" he sighed while he walks towards his bathroom "I need a long hot bath" he turns on his facets with warm water placing a few of his garden rose blossoms onto the waters surface as they slowly bloom while he stripped out of his war torn clothes

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:31 pm
Smexi-Hexi123

User Image

Ashton's eyes bolted open when he heard water running, James was home! Ashton got up and ran to where he heard the water gushing from. Ashton opened the door with a big smile on his face, " James your ho-!" Ashton stopped mid sentance when he saw how bloody the man was. He walked up to him looking at the man with sympathy. " why do you do this...?" Ashton said motioning his hand to the mans arms but not touching him.
Ashton got out of the bathroom and looked for gaws and band aids. He searched the house up and down until he finally found a first aid kit that James had used in the kitchen. He grabbed that and went on his way back to fix up James.

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:48 pm
AdaNalie Emrys

♠James Richard JR󾓪

User Image

James sighs when Ashton bragged in as he saw the cuts and some bullet grazes while he stripped down fully as he entered the tub "Ah~" he sighed happily as the hot water caressed his wounded skin and muscles "Fighting helps blow off steam that is why" he said while grabbing a washcloth

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:42 pm
Smexi-Hexi123

User Image

Ashton got back into the bathroom that the injured man was in, he sat down next to the tub and opened the first aid kit. He looked at everything a bit confused but then realizing what everything was. He grabbed the haws and started to dab at James injuries. Ashton sighed, " honestly how stupid can you be to hurt yourself like this. Try Not not be so reckless next time" Ashton looked up at James face while he told him to be safer. Ashton dried the wet spots with a rag and placed band aids on James wounds.
Ashton then picked up the first aid kit and walked toward one of the cupboards to put it away so it'd e in more of a suitable place to find. He opened the cubists below te bathroom sink and placed the first aid kit in there, he then closed the cupboard door and looked in te mirror, how shameful. Ashton was a horrible person. But he didn't care...
Ashton grabbed a towel for the man an left it beside the tub, " you can use this for when you get out, okay" he said bent down by the tub setting the towel down. Ashton looked up into the mans eyes with sadness thinking, don't hurt yourself bad anymore... Please...

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:34 am
AdaNalie Emrys

♠James Richard JR󾓪

User Image

James looks at Ashton sighing while he moves his hands to Ashton caressing the young man's face "come here" he said as he kissed Ashton softly to calm him down "I've fought in countless battles Ashton so yes I get wounded by enemy's bullets and blades but I kill them as they wound me" he runs his hands through Ashton's hair as the sun rises through the window James stands up from the tub grabbing the towel wrapping the towel around his waist "you don't have to worry I will not leave you alone" he said draining the tub

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:47 pm
Smexi-Hexi123

User Image

Ashton was told to come closer to the man so he did... He moved his face closer to the man as did his body. He sat next to the tub. His face was getting caressed by the rigid hands of a soldier, try we're wounded and scratched. They were filled with scars. Ashton placed his hand on the mans hand that lied on his cheek. He was then pulled into a kiss, Ashton's eyes widened in suprise but then closed accepting what was being done to him. It was passionate, it was reassuring, and it was calming. He loved kisses like these, although it wasn't like any of the other ones, for some reason this one was different, he couldn't spot the reason but it just felt right this one did.
Ashton then stood up as James started I drain the tub, " I wasn't afraid of that..." Ashton smiled softly as he lied about what he was afraid of. Ashton left the bathroom to the bedroom once again, he sat on the edge of the bed, he clenched the sheets in his hands and then released all of the stress he could possibly have that he made and put there himself by not being himself. Although he hadn't realized that.

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:56 pm
AdaNalie Emrys

♠James Richard JR󾓪

User Image

James walks into the bathroom now wrapped in a robe drying his hair with a clean towel "when morning comes I'll make breakfast what would you like to eat?" He asked as he pulls his pyjama pants back on thinking

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:56 pm
Smexi-Hexi123

User Image

Ashton looked up at James who was in a robe and basically half naked, Ashton blushed and looked away a bit ashamed of himself, he then stood up and began again not being himself but still not realising it, he walked over to James and felt all around the mans chest, Ashton layed his head on James chest and ended up hugging the man instead of seducing him. Ashton just hugged and hugged, he didn't let go, " your comfy..." Ashton said as he rubbed his head into the warm mans chest. Ashton then let go of the man and looked at his feet calmly, he felt so calm... Ashton then looked up at the man into his eyes and smiled softly. He wrapped his arms around the tall man and stop on his tip toes to kiss his soft lips. " I'd like you for breakfast" Ashton joked.

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:25 pm
AdaNalie Emrys

♠James Richard JR󾓪

User Image

James looks down at Ashton chuckling at the display of attraction Ashton did as he picked him up holding Ashton close kissing him back "that should not be a problem Ashton" he said placing him onto his bed

Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff