Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Loyalty { A Yaoi RP Guild }

Back to Guilds

Two hearts find each other, once realizing 'Love' Between the two, Theyre hearts collide into one, Leaving it a soul shared by two 

Tags: Yaoi, Romance, Roleplay 

Reply Homes
JAMES RICHARD JR'S MANOR 1 x 1 only 🔥 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:05 am
AdaNalie Emrys

♠James Richard JR󾓪

User Image

I wonder how much time Ive got in this lifetime

James nods as he sets Ashton onto the bed near the warm pyjamas "go ahead and get dressed Ashton" he grabs his own warm pyjamas putting them on quickly "and I know you can walk Ashton but you need to calm the burn on your legs" he smiles sweetly as he stretches out his arms yawning while he shuts the bathroom door

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:55 am
Smexi-Hexi123

User Image
' if I could die... Well, let me just say it wouldn't be for you'

Ashton was set down on the bed once again, the dry warm clothes were sat next to him. Ashton pulled off the towel and shivered, it was really cold without a towel!! Ashton hurriedly got on the top that was warm and ten planted himself under the blankets where it was safe and even warmer then before.
Ashton picked up the blankets looking at his burned legs that were now just a bit pink, they slowly turned back to his normal color considering his healing process was way faster than anyone else's. He's ******** immortal right?! He should heal faster than the others! The thing he worried about most was James back. Ashton laid back down and brought the covers close to him, he turned to his side and looked at James. " what about your back...?" Ashton asked.

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:08 pm
AdaNalie Emrys

♠James Richard JR󾓪

User Image

James rubs his back slowly "it's alright I've been through worse like torture from the wars I've fought in before" he pulls a pyjama shirt over his chest while walking to his sofa bed yawning "we'll talk more tomorrow Ashton alright"

((Sorry that's it short))

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:17 pm
Smexi-Hexi123

User Image

Ashton cuddled further into the blanket, the warmth consuming him, he had never been this sleepy before. He wondered why people even slept, then he knew.
Ashton closed his eyes, his eyelids felt like a million pounds. Finally Ashton fell into a deep sleep. He dreamt of happy times with friends and many other people he knew and liked. He dreamt of all of his ex's and how they cuddled all the time. He dreamt so happily until.
Ashton began to run away in his dream, bad memories flying all around him. He then woke up and bolted up in bed, big breathes, he was sweating. He tried to go back to sleep but couldn't. Ashton got up and walked out of the room as queitly as he could. Opening up the bedroom door with a creak he jumped and looked at James who was sound asleep, he then walked toward the kitchen once he got out of the room and made himself a glass I water, he felt like he wa making a lot of noise.

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:51 pm
AdaNalie Emrys

♠James Richard JR󾓪

User Image

James stirs in his sleep "mmmmm~ I need some water" he rubs his throat as he looked around his bedroom seeing his bed was empty "Ashton?" He gets out of bed as he then saw his door was open, he walked downstairs to the kitchen seeing Ashton was afraid "Had a bad dream I see" he walks towards a cabinet getting a glass down and filled it with ice then water before taking a drink

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:38 pm
Smexi-Hexi123

User Image

Ashton poured himself another drink, he figured he'd look for something more expensive and more delicious than water. Ashton searched the cub boards for wine, beer, or alcohol. Any one of those would do for him, he didn't really like beer all that much but he would deal with it.
Finally when Ashton had found the stash it was way high up and he wasn't tall enough to grab it, so he stood on his tip toes which made him able to barely touch it.
He just about got it when he saw a shadow in the door way, Ashton jumped and backed up into a wall, the bottle of wine had fallen and shattered in the ground, that left a bloody looking mess. Ashton heard the mans voice then realized it was James, " oh..., it's just you -sigh-, you just about gave me a ******** heart attack" Ashton placed his hand on his own heart and felt his own heart racing faster than a rabbits kick.
Ashton nodded as he picked up the glass with his bare hands, " yah, heh if dreaming about clowns ******** is bad then ya it was a bad dream" Ashton joked. He had lied again... Ashton couldn't help it, it was just him.

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:51 pm
AdaNalie Emrys

♠James Richard JR󾓪

User Image

James looks at Ashton while he bends down helping him pick up the glass being careful then wipes up the wine with a wet washcloth along with tiny splinter of glass "your lying once again" he looks at Ashton tossing the glass and washcloth away into the trash as he gets a another bottle of wine from his cupboard "also I have a step stool next to the fridge silly" he ruffles Ashton's hair while popping the cork from the bottle
[  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:23 pm
Smexi-Hexi123

User Image

Ashton picked up the glass carefully not to cut himself and sets all of the glass that he was holding into the trash can. His hands had been all sticky now! Ashton hadn't liked when he was sticky it made him feel gross. Ashton tried to wash it away in the water but it was too sticky and didn't want to leave him... It was like c**.
Ashton whined, " am not!" Ashton yelled at James. Ashton was irritated that he was clumsy enough to drop a bottle because James had scared him.
Ashton gave James a playful punch to the shoulder, " I'm not that short you giant" he laughed a little. When james pulled the bottle from the top shelf Ashton sat himself down on a chair, " I'm old enough... But not older than you you old fart" Ashton joked again.

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:05 am
Smexi-hexi123
AdaNalie Emrys

♠James Richard JR󾓪

User Image

James looks at Ashton as he pours two glasses of wine for them "I'm in my early twenties because I made my time pocket watch back in seventeen eighty-one during the rebellion to free America from the British Empire" he sets Ashton's glass onto the kitchen island while drinking from his own glass "Til the world turns upside down raise a glass to freedom" he smiles thinking back "I fought for the freedom to be myself" he said looking down at Ashton

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:07 pm
Smexi-Hexi123

User Image

Ashton picked up the glass of wine and took a small sip as he listened to what James was saying. Ashton had been to college but he hadn't actually been there to learn, he just hid out in the dorms with his sex toys. He didn't go to school all his life, never. So due to that Ashton hadn't known what James was talking about so he just have him a confuse face, " dude, what the ******** are you talking about?" Ashton questioned James.
Ashton took another sip, " so, freedom is what you won?" Ashton got the concept of it being a war an that he won freedom but he was confused about why freedom was what they were fighting for, they still had to pay taxes and everything else.
Ashton finished his drink soon after and then poured himself another, once he got started he wouldn't stop, it was just how he was. " so what was it like to be a killer?" Ashton asked rubbing the brim of his glass a he stared into the dark red liquid. He had been referring to war when he said killer.

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:10 pm
Smexi-Hexi123

User Image

Ashton picked up the glass of wine and took a small sip as he listened to what James was saying. Ashton had been to college but he hadn't actually been there to learn, he just hid out in the dorms with his sex toys. He didn't go to school all his life, never. So due to that Ashton hadn't known what James was talking about so he just have him a confuse face, " dude, what the ******** are you talking about?" Ashton questioned James.
Ashton took another sip, " so, freedom is what you won?" Ashton got the concept of it being a war an that he won freedom but he was confused about why freedom was what they were fighting for, they still had to pay taxes and everything else.
Ashton finished his drink soon after and then poured himself another, once he got started he wouldn't stop, it was just how he was. " so what was it like to be a killer?" Ashton asked rubbing the brim of his glass a he stared into the dark red liquid. He had been referring to war when he said killer.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:42 pm
AdaNalie Emrys

♠James Richard JR󾓪

User Image

James crushes his glass into his hand hearing Ashton "F*ck!" He grips his now wounded hand wrist with his good hand as he moves towards the kitchen sink turning the warm water on while he begins to clean and dress his new wounds "Ashton you are going back to school to learn do you understand me and I was never a killer but a Soldier in wars that people should have not fought in I've seen more death in my time and next compared to you while beating dishonorable man like that Carlos into the bloody f*cking ground!" He screamed out in pain as he removed the last piece of glass from his palm then washed out his wounds before disinfecting them to sew the skin up slowly but firmly "More scars...." he sighed corking the wine bottle putting it on a lower shelf

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:52 pm
Smexi-Hexi123

User Image

Ashton jumped when James crushed his glass in his hand. It had scared him by how sudden this was. Was James mad at him? Ashton knew that whenever somebody had gotten mad at him they had beaten him or tortured him. And that made Ashton scared a little, he knew James probably wouldn't do that, but it still made him a little scared.
Ashton slowly got up leaving his drink on the table, he stood next to the table with his glass, and was getting ready to run from this problem he himself had created.
Ashton was getting really scared now that James was yelling. Ashton ran from the kitchen like he was ready to do in the first place and ran to any room he could find. He had run away so he could hide and not get hurt like he used to.
Ashton sat in a random room he had picked in the hallway in the corner. He hid behind a piano that was covered with dust and he hid behind a bunch of chairs. He started to whimper, no cry. He didn't want to be beaten, he knew he wasn't doing anything bad that he could think of, but he didn't want to get beaten.
Ashton had been told he was to go to school, but he didn't want to, he knew how to pay taxes, at least he thinks he does.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:40 pm
AdaNalie Emrys

♠James Richard JR󾓪

User Image

James turns off the water as he starts looking for Ashton "Ashton you can come out I will not hurt nor scold you, I was in pain so it is natural I screamed. When you called me a killer I got a flashback of world war two when I actually killed a Nazi solider in a blank rage" he walks towards the piano running his fingers on the ivory keys as he sighed playing Beethoven's 5th slowly "Being a soldier is a hard painful life but a honest one" he said

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:25 pm
Smexi-Hexi123

User Image

Ashton winced when he heard the door open, he had to get out of there! Ashton looked every way he could, looking for a way out. He couldn't find one, the only way out was the way he came which was a little gap surrounded with chairs and music stands for papers.
Ashton moved further back when he heard the footsteps get closer, but once they stopped Ashton let out a breath he hadn't known he'd been holding.
" I'm not coming out..." Ashton mumbled with a harsh tone. " you may say you won't hurt me, but I know you will... That's what killers do..." Ashton said that to see if he'd push any buttons in the man. He wouldn't quit. Not anymore. He'd gone through the last straw, he wanted to go further but he also didn't want to. He wanted to see more of James expressions, but he didn't want to hurt James.
Ashton stayed in the dark corner, he was going to go back to his true self, the one that made fun of everybody, the one that swore like a sailor, and the one that wouldn't feel pain if hurt...

Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff