Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Loyalty { A Yaoi RP Guild }

Back to Guilds

Two hearts find each other, once realizing 'Love' Between the two, Theyre hearts collide into one, Leaving it a soul shared by two 

Tags: Yaoi, Romance, Roleplay 

Reply Homes
JAMES RICHARD JR'S MANOR 1 x 1 only 🔥 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:49 pm
Smexi-Hexi123

User Image
' if I could die... Well, let me just say it wouldn't be for you'

Ashton was vulnerable, his face was filled with blush and his eyes started to form tears. This was what he wanted, so why was he crying?... Ashton wanted to wipe his tears but he was pinned down. He couldn't move his wrists or anything, he was held down.
Ashton felt the mans lips on his, this was what he wanted, and he got it, but he didn't like it, he wanted it to happen naturally with this man, not after being slapped and yelled at. Ashton just went along with it though. " please" Ashton moaned getting aroused at this man, it was the only reason he wanted him to continue, because he was aroused and couldn't help it. He didn't want his body to act this way, but it did... Ashton kissed back, slowly inching his tongue into the mans mouth.
Ashton was getting more aroused when the man moved his hand down to his waist, Ashton wiggled his body, he was excited at all of this, yet ashamed, he let out a gasp of air and returned back to the a rousing kiss.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:41 pm
AdaNalie Emrys

♠James Richard JR󾓪

User Image

I wonder how much time Ive got in this lifetime

James gently released the kiss as he leaned back seeing Ashton's tears "you should say something next time Ashton" he said as the arm wrapped around Ashton's waist loosened lightly while wipes away the fresh tears with his calloused but soft thumb. James moved towards the edge of his bed while he takes Ashton into his arms slowly getting off of his sofa bed going to his bed gently placing Ashton onto the soft mattress and blankets tucking him in as he kissed Ashton once more but sweetly and gentle like "Good night little prince~" he moves back smiling softly then walks back to his sofa bed

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:10 pm
Smexi-Hexi123

User Image

Ashton noticed the man backing away a bit now, quiting what he was doing. Ashton couldn't help but feel a little sad yet relieved at the same time. Him being aroused wasn't going to fix itself. Ashton caught his breath that he hadn't noticed he had lost.
Ashton brought his hand to his chest, gently rubbing where the man had been holding them, Ashton then watched as the man wiped away his tears, but as he did this Ashton flinched a bit not knowing what this man was doing, but then realizing he was just wiping his tears away. Ashton mumbled to himself, " jerk".
When Ashton was picked up bridal style he held onto the mans shirt tightly so he wouldn't fall.
When Ashton was set on the bed he didn't know what to do about his aroused self. Before the man walked away Ashton gripped the blanket and reached out and grabbed the mans sleeve not saying a word, but trying to tell him he was aroused and didn't know what to do. Ashton had talked about this stuff before but he's never actually done himself off.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:18 pm
AdaNalie Emrys

♠James Richard JR󾓪

User Image

James looks down at Ashton then saw what the problem was "ah I see well a quick remedy is a cold shower or ahem well" he sits onto his bed so Ashton would calm down a bit. "Those others never knew how to snog huh?" He asked sighing running his free hand through his hair as he looked at Ashton with his topaz like eyes "It is your call Ashton do you want to continue or take a cold bath?"

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:35 pm
Smexi-Hexi123

User Image

Ashton listened to what the man had to say but immeadiatly then grew red, his face was bright like a tomatoe. He didn't want to continue, not at all, and if he was to take a cold shower then it'd remind him of being enclosed in that tank Demitri had saved him from. Ashton shook his head and immeadiately took the covers and pulled them over his head embarrassed.
Ashton was gonna lie under this blanket until it was gone, he didn't want to continue nor take a cold shower, they were both bad. Ashton fidgeted around under the blanket and uncovered his eyes to look where the man was now, he was sitting on the edge of the bed with a sympathetic look on his face.
Ashton grabbed the mans hand, " I-if I am to take a shower... C-can you come into the shower with me...?" Ashton asked a bit scared and childish. He didn't want to be stuck in another thing of water like he was before, it was horrible!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:46 pm
AdaNalie Emrys

♠James Richard JR󾓪

User Image

James eyes widen at Ashton's suggestion but still nodded "if that will help you feel safe once more then sure" he said standing up from the bed "Come on I'll go into the bathroom to make a lukewarm shower then I'll come and get you alright til then stay right here and stay warm" he gently ruffles Ashton's hair then walked into the bathroom humming softly

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:55 pm
Smexi-Hexi123

User Image

Ashton was already warming up to this man, although they had just met, why? Ashton had wondered though if he was bothering this man, and if he was ten he didn't know what he'd do. Ashton shook his head shaking the thought from his head.
Ashton waited in the room quietly, he had gotten this way with James, he hadn't known why because he didn't want to feel that way, but he did. Ashton gripped the blanket, he was embarrassed of himself, he shouldn't be this way, including with someone he just met.
Ashton started to get antsy, he knew James had told him to wait but he couldn't any longer. Ashton stood up taking a small blanket and wrapping it over himself to hide his arouse self.
Ashton walked near te bathroom where he had heard te water running and he peeked his head inside, he slowly walked into the bathroom clenching the blanket tighter between his fingers. He was avoiding eye contact as much as possible, " I-it was taking long, so I came to see if it was ready yet" Ashton looked at his own feet, his cheeks burned with blush.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:23 pm
AdaNalie Emrys

♠James Richard JR󾓪

User Image

James looks down at Ashton in a red robe "I was about to come and get you but that is alright" he said while he closed his eyes "okay go ahead in I've got it set at medium heat some you'll be comfortable and I'll waiting out here if you need me" he sits onto the covered toilet thinking slightly

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:43 pm
Smexi-Hexi123

User Image

Ashton watches as the man closed his eyes, Ashton didn't know why but he wanted to touch this man so bad. Ashton looked at the shower and back at the man as he bit his bottom lip.
Ashton walked toward the man instead of the shower and bent down to kiss his lips, Ashton immeadiatly then went into the shower after that and sat down. He hid his face in his knees as water patterned on his dry but now wet skin.
Ashton had finished washing his hair and body and finally went to turn off the water. He hadn't ever seen a two handled shower before so he was confused, he turned one handle all the way and the water then started to bun his skin, " what the ********! Ouch! Hot hot!" Ashton backed away from the water as much as he could do he wasn't touching the burning water. Ashton held his eyes closed since they burned and stood as close to te shower wall as he could.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:50 pm
AdaNalie Emrys

♠James Richard JR󾓪

User Image

James moves into the shower turning off the water slowly not minding the scolding water turning his back red slightly as the water finally stopped "Talking is a virtue Ashton also I know you kissed me" he smiles sweetly as he moved out of the shower holding out a fluffy warm towel to Ashton as he cried himself off as well

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:07 pm
Smexi-Hexi123

User Image

Ashton opened his eyes when he heard the shower door open, he then saw a bare back infront of him... It was James!... When James got out and told him talking was a virtue and so on Ashton felt bad for him. He had burned himself just to make the shower stop for Ashton.
Ashton got out and took the towel a he wrapped it around his shoulders and whole body like a little kid would do. " who the ******** has two handles for a shower?! I mean really! It's confusing!" Ashton held the towel close to his body and tightly to his body. He was aroused anymore that was the good thing.
When James was drying himself off too Ashton caught a glimpse of his red back, Ashton walked over to him and touched it, he replied to what James had said earlier. " talking is a virtue huh...? Then I must be evil...; damn straight I kissed you!" Ashton said looking at the back of the mans head.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:16 pm
AdaNalie Emrys

♠James Richard JR󾓪

User Image

James "A man who enjoys a warm shower to scrub off oil and grease from working all day long" he feels Ashton's hand on his back "Don't shout you were opening up to your real self not the one you created to protect yourself" he turns around while his hand pulled Ashton close to his body once more while his now soaked pyjama pants dripped onto the marble floor "Your safe here no one while hurt you nor mess with your emotions" he said his voice calm and deep

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:48 pm
Smexi-Hexi123

User Image

Ashton chuckled, " I'm glad I took a ******** shower then, otherwise I'd have a greasy unclean mouth" Ashton joked.
When James told Ashton he wasn't being his true self, Ashton's eyes wandered down to the floor which was now soaked with water. " this... Is my true self..." Ashton lied. That was when he was pulled into James chest, his rigid warm cold chest... Ashton's eyes began to water, oh no, not a gain he thought to himself.
Ashton layed his head into the mans bear chest, he cried into his manly figure and weeped as he cried trying to catch his breath.
" you jerk... I just took a shower" Ashton said with a slight smile looking up at James face.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:06 pm
AdaNalie Emrys

♠James Richard JR󾓪

User Image

James kisses Ashton's forehead "you can cry as much as you like Ashton I won't leave you alone and I know how you think because I was once a older brother til my baby brother died he was like you emotions out of sync and lying to himself until he could not take anymore so he took his own life with a pistol to his head" he looks down at Ashton rubbing his lower back while his free hand cradled Ashton's head gently "let's get you dressed into some warm pyjamas alright" he kisses Ashton's cheek sweetly while picking him up walking back into his room

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:35 pm
Smexi-Hexi123

User Image

Ashton nodded to getting into some warm pj's, he was cold in nothing but a towel. The towel didn't help keep him warm, the house was freezing! Ashton shivered. It was cold!! Ashton held the towel as close to him as he could get and was then picked up by James. It also didn't help that James was always freezing!
Ashton wondered why James was always carrying him everywhere, he could walk, he wasn't incapable of that. " I can walk you know" Ashton said looking up into the mans eyes. They were glimmering and sparkling, they were beautiful. He couldn't help but stare into them.
When they got back into the room Ashton looked around a bit, he looked at the bed and blushed slightly, remembering what had happened there. Ashton motioned for james to put him down. " can I get down now...?" Ashton asked curiously looking into the mans eyes while being held in his arms.

Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff