Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Loyalty { A Yaoi RP Guild }

Back to Guilds

Two hearts find each other, once realizing 'Love' Between the two, Theyre hearts collide into one, Leaving it a soul shared by two 

Tags: Yaoi, Romance, Roleplay 

Reply Homes
JAMES RICHARD JR'S MANOR 1 x 1 only 🔥 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:53 pm
AdaNalie Emrys

♠James Richard JR󾓪

User Image

I wonder how much time Ive got in this lifetime

James pushes up three pine branches "you tell me Ashton there she is my manor I built myself" he uses he free hand to point out the manor as the sun sets on it. Timer stopped at the front door scratching at the oak door waiting while James lead Ashton to the door "I knew you strike me as a man whose never satisfied but I guess we're alike in that way because I've never be satisfied with anything even when it comes to passionate lust in my bedchamber, I always yearn to achieve satisfaction in many ways" he opens the door holding it open for Ashton

((It's alright I've got to go to bed be back on around 1 pm after work))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:57 pm
Smexi-Hexi123

User Image
' if I could die... Well, let me just say it wouldn't be for you'

Ashton looked at the man making another joke, " so... I can do the laundry and maybe sniff your undies? I'll bet chya that's not creepy at all" Ashton laughed trying to make a much physical contact as he could. He knew there'd be a price to get into James house, it had never been this easy before. He always had to do something sexual to get in. " I mean... Of course I could also be your slave~" Ashton licked his index finger seductively.
" you built this yourself?" Ashton asked amazed. He never knew someone could build something this big by themselves. But by the looks of James Ashton thought he was capable of that. His strong build showed that he was strong enough to do so. And his manly hands looked as though they had carried enough barrels of wood to understand.
When James ha gotten done telling Ashton about his satisfaction not being fulfilled Ashton's face turned a bit pink, " and do the children fill your satisfaction?" Ashton joked again.

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:09 pm
AdaNalie Emrys

♠James Richard JR󾓪

User Image

James grimace in disgust "if your talking about my romantic life then no the man who come here are always curious of me" he walks into the manor while he removes his goggles from his head placing them onto a side table as he looked at Ashton "Were you tormented as a child to always think you have to preform sexual activity for something and yes I did built this place myself I grew up in a wealthy family but I had the highest IQ of my bloodline also I loved building things with my hands" he walks into the living room passing a portrait of Dimitri Van Drac "this man here is a good friend of mine since he secretly enjoys my timeline traveling watch"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:43 pm
Smexi-Hexi123

User Image

Ashton yelled, " I was not tormented in my childhood!" Ashton knew he was lying of course, but he didn't care. He only wanted to make a good impression on this man considering that he was helping him so much. " gee, if I had a quarter for every ******** time somebody has said that to me, I be rich" Ashton said backing up against a counter making himself comfortable.
" why were the men curious of you? Because of the way you dress?" Ashton laughed. This man did look as though he wouldn't get any p***y or d**k, by the way he dressed and acted, he would be lonely for life.
" dimitri van Drac? I know that guy! Or at least knew him. When I was in slavery he bought me out when I almost downed to death, or at least I could've if I wasn't ******** immortal. But anyway, I ran away from his house a long time ago." Ashton admitted. " he was such a ******** loser I couldn't even imagine being back there" Ashton joked.

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:52 pm
AdaNalie Emrys

♠James Richard JR󾓪

User Image

James glares at Ashton walking back towards him then slams his hands onto the wall cornering Ashton "Watch how you speak of my friends kid" his voice became serious and low as he looked down at Ashton "also my love life is nothing you should know nor ask of understand?" He leans down making Ashton look him in the eye "I was born in the early eighteenth century so don't think I will not punish you"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:12 pm
Smexi-Hexi123

User Image

Ashton jumped a bit when James cornered him, to think this would have triggered him? Ashton looked around himself, a bit uncomfortable. He was looking for a way out of this, it had reminded him of what people had done to him in his past when he was younger. It was horrible! He didn't want it to happen to him like that ever again!
Ashton crossed his arms looking James dead in the eyes, " punish me...?, what are you gonna do to me? Nothing can be worse than torture around the clock" Ashton said seriously bringing up his past.
" and it's not my fault he was a loser and had to feed from worthless hookers" Ashton said joking once again but this time accidently making it come out as if he sounded serious.
He would pull the straw, he wasn't afraid to.

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:22 pm
AdaNalie Emrys

♠James Richard JR󾓪

User Image

James leaned back as he slapped Ashton across the face before picking him up and placing him onto his shoulder while he began to walk upstairs "You can't lie to a man out of time kid I saw in your eyes two deadbeat parents and a uncle who basically took your last shred of innocence from you" he opens up his room's door walking inside

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:43 pm
Smexi-Hexi123

User Image

Ashton was astonished when James slapped him across the face. Why had he done that? He did know he was just joking, right? Ashton placed hi own hand over his cheek where the pain lingered. He may be immortal, but he could still feel pain. Ashton's eyes went blank, his mouth open with surprise. He was speechless at the moment but then came back with something ugly.
" you a*****e! Why did you do that you d**k!" That's when James had thrown Ashton over his shoulder and had brought em him to his room, " let me go! Put me down you asshat! Jerk! Y-you c**k sucking v****a!" Ashton yelled out as many names as he could think of. " put me down you son of a b***h! You Shitdrip! You ******** d**k p***k!" Ashton hit and kicked as hard as he could.

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:59 pm
AdaNalie Emrys

♠James Richard JR󾓪

User Image

James closed and locked up his bedroom door then tosses Ashton onto his bed "That is enough cursing one more ugly word from your mouth and you'll be eating a bar of soap!" He yelled out then he tossed Ashton a some clean sleeping clothes while he started to remove his own vest and shirt. When his bare back showed multiple scars long and small along with a few tattoos

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:52 am
Smexi-Hexi123

User Image

Ashton was thrown on James bed, Ashton quickly sat up and yelled, " ay! What the ******** was that for!" He had gotten soft pajamas thrown at his face just then which made him shut up, " you think I'm wearing this s**t? I'd rather go nude" Ashton spat out. He threw the pajamas away from him and onto the floor. He could care less if he hurt James feelings, because right now he was pissed at him for slapping him.
Ashton heard James warning loud and clear, but he couldn't care about it anyway, swearing was just who he was. " ya and who the ******** am I then? If I can't swear then I've lost my ******** freedom for ******** good!" Ashton stuck his tongue out at James as he began to strip down to his undies.

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:57 am
AdaNalie Emrys

♠James Richard JR󾓪

User Image

James rolls his eyes while he pulled some sleep pants on then walks to his master bathroom grabbing a bar of mint soap washing off his face and neck. James walked back into his room up to Ashton "You deserved that slap to the face even if it was a jest insulting the man who saved you from a watery grave and freed you deserved punishment since you act like a child you will be treated like one" he grabs a pillow along with a spare blanket from his linen closet as he goes towards his bedroom sofa taking the cushions off as he pulled a another bed out that was covered in white satin sheets while he places the pillow on the bed along with the blanket "you can sleep in my bed if you want Ashton" he said climbing into his spare bed stretching out his arms making his muscles flex "mmmmm~"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:48 pm
Smexi-Hexi123

User Image

Ashton watched James exit the room, and as he did Ashton got up from the bed and picked up the pajamas he had thrown. Was Ashton being too rude? Did the man not like him anymore? He didn't care, Ashton clenched the pajamas and then stripped himself further to nudity. He put on the white bed shirt that was obviously to big for him and waited as he folded his own clothes. The shirt had acted as a night gown on him and it was comfortable!
When James came back and started to talk to Ashton once again, Ashton furrowed his brows angry like a child. He didn't speak until James had finished making his own bed. " for your information buddy...!," Ashton walked up to him when he layed down and pretended to pin James down on his bed, " I am not a child!" Ashton yelled angry that he would even think that.
When James flexed his muscles Ashton blushed a bit but held it back as much as he could, he liked muscles, muscles meant he was strong.

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:42 am
AdaNalie Emrys

♠James Richard JR󾓪

User Image

James looks up at Ashton seeing his blush before flipping him onto the couch mattress. "Yes you are children throw temper tantrums" he said while he leaned down towards Ashton's body gently kissing his neck "Your a bad liar Ashton" he licks the skin slowly then leaned back. His tattoos showed a bit more in the light a UK flag along with a pirate skull and cross bones "Do you really think I am your common man who will honestly take you then throw you out onto the street?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:17 am
Smexi-Hexi123

User Image

Ashton was then flipped over on to his back, now James was pinning him down on the couch bed. Gee this wasn't obvious now was it? Ashton thought to himself. He should've seen this coming.! He was so stupid.!
" I am not a ******** kid!" Ashton yelled and hit James chest which was right on top of him. This man had been cold, cold as ice. It was like a freezing winter night out on the streets... Ashton refused to look into the mans eyes, instead he looked at the mans lips... His lips, they looked so soft...
When he leaned down to Ashton the cold had felt good, it had collided gently with his hot temperature right now. It was warm... Ashton didn't know why but by this it just made him blush even more, including when James started to lick his neck. Ashton was getting excited, but he didn't know why, he shouldn't be excited at all. Ashton had accidently let out a small moan but then turned red and sunk deeper into the couch bed embarrassed of himself.
Ashton didn't dare awnser his question, this was basicallÿ a trap for him.

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:37 am
AdaNalie Emrys

♠James Richard JR󾓪

User Image

James hears the small moan making him smile "haha your body can not lie to me" he leans up slightly as he moved Ashton's wrists into one hand while his newly freed one caressed Ashton's cheek "I'll show you how passionate I can be~" he said as he takes Ashton's lips to his own ravishing the young man's lips with his tongue as his own body pressed against Ashton. He smirked in the kiss as he thought "I am going to get him to stay here with me forever~" his hand that holds Ashton's wrists moves down around the young man's waist dominantly

Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff