Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~Roleplay Planning and OOC~
~These roles we play~ OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:52 pm
BakaYYHLover

They're gone. Cerise just doesn't shut off Knight Mode lol
That's how I built her. She always assumes the worst. Army missing and she instantly thinks everything is hell even though it's actually not.

/
||
-KooL-LiSa-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:05 am
You know, looking over the profiles... All 4 on the conqueror's side are technically orphans... One with no father and mother dired at birth, two who burned down their orphanage together and the last killed his father before 18, and would in such places be considered an orphan...
I believe they are now exhibiting the emotional damaged caused by the lack of proper parental figures in their life.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:04 pm
Phoenix347
You know, looking over the profiles... All 4 on the conqueror's side are technically orphans... One with no father and mother dired at birth, two who burned down their orphanage together and the last killed his father before 18, and would in such places be considered an orphan...
I believe they are now exhibiting the emotional damaged caused by the lack of proper parental figures in their life.

So much for leaving out the stereotypes of villains who in all reality just wanted a hug XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:16 pm
ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347

So much for leaving out the stereotypes of villains who in all reality just wanted a hug XD

Hey, I just had my character written as the cliche childhood outcast, everyone else pretty much just came in with a similar backstory on their application XD  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:17 pm
Phoenix347
ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347

Hey, I just had my character written as the cliche childhood outcast, everyone else pretty much just came in with a similar backstory on their application XD

Hey, Kara (before Divided Rings) had the orphanage story for awhile too!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:19 pm
ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347
ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347

Hey, Kara (before Divided Rings) had the orphanage story for awhile too!
*shrugs* I didn't plan it, it just happened.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:55 pm
Phoenix347
ShadowStream-chan
DragonChild09

Just wanted to let you guys know that Thursday through Sunday of this week (July 21-24) that I won't be able to get on! Thursday is my birthday and Fri-Sun is a convention.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:58 pm
dailytoker
Phoenix347
ShadowStream-chan
DragonChild09

Just wanted to let you guys know that Thursday through Sunday of this week (July 21-24) that I won't be able to get on! Thursday is my birthday and Fri-Sun is a convention.

Dully noted, let me know if you'd like your character puppeteered during that time or not.
Happy early birthday though!  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:06 pm
Phoenix347
dailytoker
Phoenix347
ShadowStream-chan
DragonChild09

Dully noted, let me know if you'd like your character puppeteered during that time or not.
Happy early birthday though!

That's totally fine! If you think it will be needed depending on the situation, please do so.
And thank you so much!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:26 pm
dailytoker
Phoenix347
ShadowStream-chan
DragonChild09

All good. Thanks for the heads up! 4laugh
Happy Birthday!!! yum_cupcake  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:14 pm
-peeks in-

Don't mind me. I'm just planning on jumping in on this RP and all. Nothing to see here.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:13 pm
confused
Valentine Valtieri
-peeks in-

Don't mind me. I'm just planning on jumping in on this RP and all. Nothing to see here.

*grabs sword*

Me minding you here will determine which side you pick, XD  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:46 pm
ShadowStream-chan
confused
Valentine Valtieri
-peeks in-

*grabs sword*

You're pretty aggressive against new friends 7-7  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:55 pm
ShadowStream-chan
confused
Valentine Valtieri
-peeks in-

*grabs sword*

Uhm...thank you for your warm introduction! I warn you now I'm as bad at interacting as my character so...uhh...sorry in advance! ^^;  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

KaemeRaj

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:04 pm
Hey, I'd like to jump in, but I'm rather intimidated by the walls of text that have been put up already. What's happened so far?  
~Roleplay Planning and OOC~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff