Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Vis' Edited Customs - June 2016 CONGRATS WINNERS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:20 am
Entry Tag: Peppermint Coffee | Regular | Heavy | Solo
Something in Common

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Adoptable
WIP Needed? Please and thank you~

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White mostly. His front legs would fade from black to white and stop before his elbow joint~ (If can be seen at all) He has an eye on the center of his chest; if it can be an actual eye and not a marking? Same with the one on his forehead. If not, just them as markings is fine. Could he have the extra floaty hand as things he can control? If not just don't worry about them.
Face: White. Red markings on his eyes (guyliner) and going down his cheeks.The black oni mask too, please!
Mane: Edited; see reference (ponytail is held together by the small red rope bow)
Tail: Edited; long and thin and flowy just like his hair!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hooves on the front, white on the back, no fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Here Feel free to adjust anything needed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:50 am
Entry Tag: (Pandora Talie | Mutant Usdia | Heavy-Extreme | Solo Custom)

Find me through Cerebro!

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: Mutant Usdia
Body Build: Reg w/ raptor feet
Concept Origin: OC: Winiko demon
WIP Needed? Sure

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: White base
Face:
Face and inner ear- White
Eye color- 3 Red glowing
Eyebrows-hair color
Expression-angry
Mane: Edited-dark purple med or long length. NOT SHORT
Tail: Edited- Poofy cat tail with tattered bird feathers at the top
Hooves/Fetlocks: raptor feet
Reference Image(s): User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Similar to Ref img
Wings: Similar to Ref img...black tattered feathered
~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Custom Items:
-Skull mask with 3rd eye socket and sharp teeth
-CCed bird skull necklace with ruby gems
-Cloth items with lace details on legs, ruby gem fishnet connectors? xD (see ref) LOL
The front ones are longer and the back ones are like a garter.
-NO BELLY CLOTH.
-NO BACK CLOTH.

Reference Image(s) for Items: See ref image  

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:09 am
Entry Tag: (nekolulu | Mutant pawed wind| modrate | Solo Custom)

Find me through Cerebro!

Edit Category: - Edited
Soquili Species: - Mutant wind feline pawed
Body Build: draft
Starting Stage: Basket (if possible) If not, adult is fine.
Concept Origin: Choose one -
• New Concept

WIP Needed? Not needed but wouldn't mind if you wanted to do one.

Body:[/b storm gray with rainbow nose, berry crest and pawed feet] rainbow tiger stripes.
Face: rainbow tiger stripes. Tiger ears
Mane: bunned with longer pieces sticking out.
Tail: feline like body
Hooves/Fetlocks: feline please
Reference Image(s): Thumbnails link to larger image.
tiger, plushie

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: heron wings like body.

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: tiger plushie, necklace.
Reference Image(s) for Items:n/a cc
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Dirk Neal
Owner: nekolulu
Breed: Mutant rainbow tiger
Temper: Dreamer
Mate: none
Tag Background: cc
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the ddesign?: n/a

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:32 am
Entry Tag: (stormflower | Flutter | Heavy | Solo Custom)

Such a Rarity to Find!

Soquili Species: Flutter
Genders: Female
Concept Origin: Mock-Breeding?
WIP Needed? A lot is CC but I would like a wip here and there

Body: Mostly white, but has a faint swirling shiny rainbow within that has flecks of gold in it. She has one marking on her hip that is a faint glowing gold color, a celtic crescent moon like her father, except hers is facing the opposite direction(points facing left, angled left...mirrored reflection I guess and about the same size)
Face: Has light elegant make-up done CC'ly style and colors up to you. I would like a slight expression edit to give her a kinder look, however you feel will best do this. Eye color- Swirly and shiny yellow and blue
Mane: Color- Medium purple with maybe some blue accenting, under tones(no highlights)(actual shade up to you), Style-length is past her knees and actual style is slightly curled, very soft curls almost loose ringlets and she has her bangs pinned back behind one ear and it's held by a lotus flower of many colors.
Tail: long braid like dad's, almost touches the ground and medium purple
Hooves/Fetlocks: each hoof I would like to be a different shiny color...use the same ref of the jewels given for the eyes. And the Fetlocks I would like to be longer, shorter then an Angeni, but longer then normal
Reference Image(s): eyes-1st Large stone on top row(from the left) for eyes like the center as best you can do Hair color and curl(colors reversed kinda though)Curl and wavy/curl Dad-Te

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: Custom Butterfly wings, but they have a 'feather' look to them and are a glowy pastel rainbow in color, almost like an aurora(not like a solid overall rainbow, but like each 'fiber' is a different part of the rainbow...if that makes sense? Like how every feather on bird wings would be a different color if that's possible or just do what you think looks best
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: You are awesome

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: *Jewelry- she has some gold bracelets that hold several rainbow colored gems in them(upper and lower front and maybe some cuffs of some kind on the wings? Your call),
*the flower in her hair mentioned above-Each petal a different sparkly color...you can reference the gems or just be rainbow either a regular rainbow tones, pastel, or rainbow along a certain color like rainbows of nothing but blue...or just blue, purple, and pink...I just want the petals sparkly like they're sprinkled with pixy dust xD), *she also has a thin gold chain necklace around her neck that has one white wing that hangs above her chest(not a choker, but doesn't hang right over her heart)...not too big or small...a good size..almost looks like a real wing, style of wing CC
*Have an all lace somewhat see-through butterfly mask over her face. Would be rainbow either pastel rainbow or something to match the lotus in her hair and would be sparkly maybe with some small sparkly gems if possible or just shiny all over. Style of butterfly and everything is up to you and for the Lace just not a tight lace, you can see through the lace, but this is also CC. (would like a version of her with and w/o the mask please)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Braclets, Gems again, Lotus Flower, and another (I want it to look 'real' though) and Real lotus flowers
~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My design....it's kinda a Mock-breeding of my Angeni of Sorrow, Kanashimi Te and his lost love...this is the child he never knew about...and seeing as she doesn't exist but OOC'ly I don't know if it can count as a true Mock-Breeding xD and she looks nothing like him

~*~ Angeni ~*~
n/a  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:12 am
Entry Tag: (Tara de Draiocht | Mutant | Moderate | Solo Custom)
Find me through Cerebro!

*** I am okay with LSing!

User ImageEdit Category: Heavy / extreme?
Soquili Species: Hippogryph (no feathers; just claws) / 4 clawed feet
Body Build: reg / all four legs down
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: Myself/plushie/OC sherlock holmes based on 221B
WIP Needed? Yes please!

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lock Baker
Owner: Tara de Draiocht
Breed: OC Sherlock based on 221B
Temper: Penetrating
Lifemate: Jonna Baker
Tag Background: This one
Tag frame color: Dark Purple (like shirt)
Tag feather color(s): Matches horse (bones preferred; if you cant then no feathers or anything please)

Hair: Curly Mane, but a little bit longer on the neck. And the tail a little bit longer (NOT a lot though please) PERMISSION

Reference Image(s):
Inspiration?
- Fog of london
- sherlock holmes BBC
- 221 B Bakerstreet

Trading Post Items:- Tabard: Cloth-- Same color as his horn

Custom Items:
- Human skull (placement on reference)
- Ali Miller Home Sweet Home Teacup & Saucer CC on placement
- Pink Cellphone / iphone
- if you are familiar with sherlock holmes suggestions are welcome!

Reference Image(s) for Items: see background image.

Attempts;

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:22 am
Entry Tag: (cursedandwandering | Mutant reg | Heavy? | Solo)

Find me through Cerebro!

Edit Category: - Heavy?
Soquili Species: - Mutant reg
Concept Origin: Original design (OC)
WIP Needed? WIPS are loved but not required <3

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Cream base, drippy neon colored spots with charcoal outlines (sort of? see lazily colored ref). Cream underbelly and cream waves between the colored spots. Feel free to add scars!
Face: facial markings are a continuation of body markings (feel free to add on scars). Ears will be a mutation- Bunny ears! Fangs sticking out of closed mouth. Cat like pupils, greenish yellow color.
Mane: Edited, wavy and messy.
Tail: Mutation! Bun tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Paws!
Reference Image(s): X

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Other Notes: Bunny ears, a fanged mouth on the neck, bunny tail, fangs.

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: I love for him to have a pelt draped over his rump or neck (of what is up to you) and bits of candy stuck to him in random places.
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Adalia
Owner: cursedandwandering
Breed: cc
Temper: Misleading
Mate:
Tag Background: cc
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc  

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:31 am
Entry Tag: (Rinial Sisterdragon | Mutant | Extreme | Solo Custom)

Find me through Cerebro!

Edit Category: Extreme (I think, feel free to correct me)
Soquili Species: - Mutant Pawed Rabbit with long twin tails
Concept Origin: Original Design. (avatar weirdness)
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Pale White with bluish markings (See references for idea)
Face: facial stripes, royal navy blue eyes, pale blue markings. White eyebrows. (See references for this and edits)
Mane: Edited (see reference for Long style with bun.)
Tail: Twin tails like in the reference
Hooves/Fetlocks: None
Reference Image(s):

User Image

Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: Floppy bunny ears. (If we can have the same sort of angle on them in the reference that would be awesome.) Front leg lifted base prefered over the leg down base.

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: Goggles, hood, belts on tails for sure, rest of the idea is up for interpretation. Would like colors to remain in the set range. Basically armor and 'clothing' adjusted for the horse. Would love to keep the sleeves and the blade. HAVE FUN. ^w^
User Image

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:N/A  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:44 am
Entry Tag: (Sawaki | Kalona | Heavy | Solo)

Such a Rarity to Find!

Name of horse: Kagura
Owner: Sawaki
Temper: Feisty
Breed: Cosplay (at the bottom of the cert: Inuyasha Cosplay)
Description (wing/horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Face:Her eyes are a bright red, and have no pupils. Her lips are full, and are a darker shade of red than her eyes (see refs).
Hair:Her hair is brown, short, and is tied up in a ponytail with bangs. She has a white feather at the back of her ponytail. (see refs)
Jewelry & Accessories: She has green beaded earrings (see refs). Also, I’d like her fan to be included somewhere, possibly opened by her feet (see refs).
Wing Style #4 (with smooth feathers): Please edit the wings so that the feathers are much larger, and the wings look slightly different than the premade. Dark brown feathers, and dark red slightly transparent wings. More edits: I'd like there to be brown and dark red feathers on the floor. (Only the one white one in her hair though).
Devil Tail #2: Dark red (color of her lips).
No horns
Clothing: She wears a kimono in the anime and manga, but I don’t want her to be wearing it as a soquili. Instead, please add some kind of garment/cloth that covers most of her body or neck with the same colors and pattern of her kimono (the white and red one).
Body: Her pelt should be regular skin color. Her hooves should be dark red/dark brown like her wings and tail.
Reference image(s):
Really good image, please use this one as much as possible.
Random
Another good image
Headshot
Headshot
Great headshot
Fullbody reference
Random
Great Headshot (not this kimono though!)
Great headshot again
Random (the flowers on her kimono are not right though
Headshot
Random
Random fullbody
What stage to start at: Adult  

Sawaki

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:02 am
Entry Tag: (She-Ra of Etheria | Wind | Moderate | Solo)
Soq; The Place Where a Winged-Unicorn-Fish-Horse is "Uncommon"

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Wind
Body Build: Draft, leg feathering, no roman nose
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Sure

Body biggrin raft build, palomino colored with four white socks of varying heights
Face: Palomino colored with a white blaze marking, pale blue eyes
Mane: Custom edited, long in length slightly wind blown, flaxen colored
Tail: Custom edited, long in length slightly wind blown, flaxen colored
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves should be slightly darker colored than her body, fetlocks should be the stock draft leg feathering template, white in color
Reference Image(s):
Palomino coloring/leg markings: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mustlovehorses/6840747087/
Face marking: http://www.horse-report.com/images/palomino-horse-name.jpg

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Type 2 Heron style. Colored the same as her body palomino color, end feathers should be white
Other Notes: N/A

Custom Items:
I'd like a few feathers tucked into her mane near her ears, feathers should be a medium brown color with some dark blue parts to them.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Otrera
Owner: She-Ra of Etheria
Breed: Wind
Temper: Stern
Mate:
Tag Background: 016 Woodland Path by Natsube
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My design  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:14 am
Won a Jet custom. Please void/remove ; u;

Entry Tag: (Kivras | EVENT | Heavy-Extreme??? | Solo Custom)

DINOBOTS ROLL OUT!

Edit Category: - Edited Mutant Dino? owo????
Soquili Species: - Raptor-Morph
Starting Stage: Basket (Basket should be colored like an egg!)
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? Yes please.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Her body is a nice, rich brown, except for her legs and muzzle. Those are a dark grey to a black. On her face are azure freckle-like spots, same goes for down her back. Elsewhere on her body are the same-colored stripes. On her flank, perhaps Hidden by her loincloth, the marking of the Shattered Hand. Not the banner, just the marking. All around her body should be scars; Bite marks, scratches, a deep gash across her chest. On her neck should be a rather large bitemark that looks like it was made by someone with pretty nasty teeth.
Face: Her eyes are golden and slitted. I'd love her to have a snarly, angry expression with sharp pointy teefs.
Mane: Long, and past her knees in whatever style you would like. Just know that it's wild and slightly floofy. Black with blue streaks the same color as her markings here and there. I would love it if there was a small braid in there, tied together with a piece of leather with a tusk/fang attached to the tie. I know literally all her images show her with an undercut but for soq purposes, she just has a poofmane biggrin
Tail: Somewhat like the pachy tail...only edited on. Thinner and a bit more whip-like, with what looks more like hair than fur at the tip (It's really really fine feathers...or actually hair. I havent decided in 2 years. xD) and lower to the ground.
Hooves/Fetlocks: So, the absolute most important part here is what will look the best. No matter the choice, she NEEDS the raptor claws. I would like you to decide if the Owlwalker feet look better, or if the Hawk Feet/Pterodactyl feet look better. I personally think the Owlwalker feet would give her more of a 'danger' look, but am unsure if it looks good with the raptor claws. Either way, if you could edit the claws themselves to look more pointy/dangerous that'd be swell. And enlargen the raptor claws.
Reference Image(s): HOOOOBOY
(Note: Although this character is female, she possesses no breasts and only has nipnops because I really wanted her to have glowy ones. :'D)

These three are the best references for her. The first two show off her butt-feathers pretty well! The first one shows off her new (only) piece of clothing (A loincloth) so if you could incorporate that somehow (With the skull) that would be awesome.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

The following are also very good, but please ignore glasses/shoulderpads/pants as they are no longer part of her design.

These are simply to show off her bio-luminescent markings c: (They also change color with her emotions)
User ImageUser Image

And just general 'here she is!' arts.

Wings: N/A
Other Notes:

Custom Items: the 'Fang' Piercings on her ears, the Loincloth+Belt.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: She's all mine.

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Fire

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:14 am
Entry Tag: (Revel1984 | halfbreed | Heavy/Extreme | Solo)

Find me through Cerebro!

Username of owner(s): Revel1984
Breed: Unicorn Halfbreed
Level of Edits: Heavy/Extreme

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: have no computer to be able to fill it out properly

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? yes I understand  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:19 am
Entry Tag: (Lady Aria Starstone | Angeni | Heavy to extreme | Solo Custom)

SUPER RARE. SO RARE IT MOOOOOOOOs

Edit Category: Heavy or Extreme
Soquili Species: - Domained Angeni
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Choose one -
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed? I guess?

Body: Dark blue, almost black. Legs have actual black stockings, that end in a way to look as if he had been striding through water and they were wet.
Face: Pale grey, almost blindish. Tear drop markings, in silver. Non Roman nose. Inner ears CC
Mane: Mane color is black with grey streaks. The mane is looooong, flowing. One strand falls across the face. (See ref.)
Tail: Edited to be long and flowing, CC style to compliment the mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: FLUFFY fetlocks. Hooves are silver, fetlocks are same as leg colors.
Reference Image(s): Two crappy face sketches I tried to do of him.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Wings: Same as body color, but semi transparent, like his sons. Same style as his sons. Headwings/Footwings to match those.
Other Notes:
These three are his children:
Chromatos
Eventide.
Stargazer
Permission from Maths to use her boy

Custom Items: I'd like him to have a locket hanging from the lock of hair over his face, held on by a band. Locket in silver, with a deep red Celtic Knot etched on the cover. In the main area of the mane, I'd like him to have a single Calla Lily banded to his hair, band in silver.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Crappy sketch with better view of my crappy item drawings.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Nightwalker
Owner: Lady Aria Starstone
Breed: Sorrow Survived
Temper: Compassionate
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: Aurora Nights
Tag feather color(s): Can we have the rose, please? Ruby Red, with the frost kiss? *If one can also have the vines, that would be nice*

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Grief
Justification for Domain Choice (required if Getting Domain): He is a survivor of both the pain of grief, and the healing it can bring if one allows it. He lost his beloved lifemate, to an action he blames himself for. It was not intentional, and it was a moment that brought about another life, but she was weak and died when his only daughter was born. He nearly went mad with his grief, and for the longest time he stopped eating when not otherwise required. He planned to die, at first, but a friend, one of his mate's sisters, came to his side and helped him through his worst time. As he went through all of this, he learned how to control his grief, and how to heal through his sorrows. Finally, he came to realize what grief was for, how to heal himself, and he wanted to share that with others.
Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain):
Release of Sorrow: For those who are bearing a hidden grief that they can't easily let go of, his presence can help them let it out, like a gentle soothing feeling, to help them feel it is alright to let out the pain. This is a passive ability.
Safe Shoulder: Another passive ability, this one helps others to feel they can trust him, enough that they can pour out the pains of their losses on his shoulder. It doesn't force them to feel it, just... gives a feeling that he might be safe, and they decide for themselves.

Personality (required In general): Loving, but still somewhat sad, his heart will never fully let go of his lost lifemate. He cares deeply for others, however, and he will give his best to help one in need of heart-healing. Outside of that, he is quiet and reticent, not one to push himself on others.
Plot ideas (required):
Not the Grief I Expected: He finds a mare, alone and grieving. He tries to get her to talk about her sorrows and finds, MUCH to his surprise, that what she's grieving for is... That she and her mate can't have children. Maybe it's because they're both mares, maybe one is 'infertile' *ie slots used*... But he, as he thinks about it, thinks on how much he misses his own children, now, and how he would have grieved all the more to have lost his mate without having had a chance at children... And so he decides to offer to help out.
Rejected: He finds some one else grieving, most terribly, and he tries to help them... And is thoroughly rejected. How does he handle it, and how will THEY?
Family Found: He finds out where his sons, and daughter if she's arrived yet, are living. He decides to go find them, and this is the first meeting with them since his mate's death.  

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:02 am
Entry Tag: ( FrostyPeaches | Mutant | Moderate to Heavy? | Twins? CC this )

Find me through Cerebro!

Edit Category: Moderate to Heavy?
Soquili Species: Mutant pawed catrabbit with cat tail < 3
Starting Stage: CC awayy
Concept Origin: Commercial cosplay ( Risian Lunarian Caracal from StarTrekOnline ) pls & thx ;A;/ ~ < 3
WIP Needed? CC awayy; don't think i need it though, tbh

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
Body markings - see reference images 1 & 2 -- i think it is a light shade of grey or silver
Body fluff - like so but don't need the entire body to be fluffed cuz you will rage quit on me
Subtle parts is fine like how it is on Laurel but if you want to go mad fluff edit crazy then i won't stop you < 3
Chest fluff - this is really needed cuz it would look super cute -shot-
Face:
Eye - enlarged eyeballs o.o see reference images 1 & 2
Eye color - glossy purple without a pupil - see reference images 1 & 2
Expression - a cross between a cat and bunny face
Mouth - tiny fangs please < 3
Ears:
I would like bunny ears please;
CC on drawing bunny ears or using stock edits to match the ones in the reference images < 3
Ears are directly behind the eyes
Mane:
No mane this time
Tail:
Edited; A cat tail like so for edit ideas/inspiration
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Edited; Cat paws or bunny paws please < 3
Stock edit is ok too if that is easier
Nail colours black
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.
Risian Lunarian Caracal 1
Risian Lunarian Caracal 2 -- 2nd one from the right

Horn(s): Tiny cutie goat horns like in the reference images 1 & 2
Wings: No wings
Fins: No fins
Scales: No scales
Pelt: No pelt
Other Notes: Body fluff is love < 3

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: CC awayy

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:
N/A - is a commercial cosplay

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: To be determined, I suck at coming up with cool names on the spot
Owner: FrostyPeaches
Breed: Mutant
Temper: Steady
Mate: Delete/remove this entire line
Tag Background: CC awayyy
Tag frame color: I like how it goes from black to a colour of the pet like this cert
Tag feather color(s): But really CC awayy as long as the colour red is not used cuz it hurts my eyes >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:11 am
Entry Tag: (Thalea | Mutant | Heavy | Twins)

Find me through Cerebro!

Soquili Species: Mutant
Concept Origin: Stuffed animal

WIP Needed? Sure

Body:
Twin 1: The body is mainly pink, the chest/neck area is a lighter pink. On her chest there is a white heart. On her back there is a upside down heart, a magenta like color, with the point of the heart facing toward the head.
Twin 2: The body is mainly purple, the chest/neck area is a light lavender color. On her chest there is a white heart. On her back there is an upside down heart, a deep purple, with the point of the heart facing toward the head.
Face:
Twin 1: Above her eyelid is pink eyeliner, matches that of her pink on her chest. On her head she has two long antenna like things that go down to her knees, before the tip of the antenna there is a section of magenta. Her ears are customized as well, large and pointed up, the tips of the ears are a goldish brown color and the internal ear color matches the color of her chest coloring.
Twin 2: Above her eyelid is purple eyeliner, matches that of her lavender on her chest. On her head she has two long antenna like things that go down to her knees, before the tip of the antenna there is a section of deep purple. Her ears are customized as well, large and pointed up, the tips of the ears are a goldish brown color and the internal ear color matches the color of her chest coloring.

Mane:
Twin 1: Blond hair. Her hair is in a long thick braid that goes down to just above the ground. The flowers woven in her mane are white and purple.
Twin 2: Blond hair. Her hair is in a long thick braid that goes down to just above the ground. The flowers woven in her mane are white and pink.

Tail:
Both twins have a tiny little fluff tail, like that of a Cerynei, it is the same color as their bodies.

Hooves/Fetlocks:
Customized paws, matching the images below.
Twin 1: the claws in the paws are the same magenta color as the heart on her back.
Twin 2: the claws in the paws are the same deep purple color as the heart on her back.

Reference Image(s):
Mane: [1] | [2] | [3] | [4] | [5]
Body: [1] | [2] | [3] | [4] | [5] | [6] | [7] | [8] | [9]
Twin 1: Colorish palette example/ideas/inspiration [x]
Twin 2: Colorish palette example/ideas/inspiration [x]

Horn(s): No
Wings: No
Fins: No
Scales: No
Pelt: No
Other Notes: N/A

Custom Items: Same on both of the sisters -- Draped on the back is a piece of white cloth that goes down to the ground. On the cloth is the Amores crest in pink, a cherry blossom tree with the roots beneath it forming a heart

Amores Crest |[2]
Cloth is kind of like this [x]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Twin 1: Angelina Amores
Twin 2: Trisana Amores
Owner: Thalea
Breed: Amores Matriarch
Temper:
Twin 1: Peremptory
Twin 2: Tumultuous
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: Like that of the other Amores family member [x]
Tag feather color(s): If possible Rose and feather -- cc  

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:08 pm
Entry Tag: Syrius Lionwing| Mutant | cc edits | Solo Custom

Find me through Cerebro!

Edit Category: cc
Soquili Species: regular
Body Build: regular
Concept Origin: original character
WIP Needed? Nope

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Coloured like a king cheetah, see refs for colour pallet/ markings. Lighter belly / muzzle marking, please include tear lines from eyes to mouth.
Face: eye color : blue expression : serene / happy
Mane: Very long black with blue sheen. This is a cc edit if you want to do her hair all the way down to the ground please do, but I am happy for stock long.
Tail: Cat tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: none
Reference Image(s):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Colche/Colche/cheetah-king.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Colche/Colche/certcolcheadult.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Colche/Colche/colcheslipper.jpg

Horn(s): none
Wings: none
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes: Cat paws, ears, tail & cat nose please

Trading Post Items: Cc jewellery in silver. If custom jewellery I'd like it to be delicate/princess like.  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff