Reply EvelynxZigfred [Closed Archive]
Zalto! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rose?
  lol she dead
  nuuuuu she da ruler with her bae <3 (sorry Apollion)
View Results

Black Athame
Captain

Sexy Wife

2,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:52 pm
bun bun fun

Emisum looked over at Rose with a slight irritation in his eyes of course some think My father is the rightful ruler, Those who do not know the intimate details of how he slaughtered his older brother and family for the throne think he should be on the throne just out of birth order. he said and then sighed and then some think since the Prince who is the rightful heir disappeared that his marriage to Evelyn makes him the legitimate ruler...and then others think that my mother since you can not take the throne, aunt, is the legitimate ruler and they do not bug Zigfred thanks to their union he said, his arms crossed, he looked like he was about to say something to Aimee when a war horn went off outside. Emisum slowly walked over to the window, his eyes narrowing Queen Rose...You have tunnels that lead out of the palace don't you? he said, his dark hair whipping against his face as his hands turned into fists.

Prince Vladimir grinned as the last echo of the war horn echoed, it gave him a sick satisfaction to hear the sound of the war horn, his long hair tied back behind his head whipped his neck as he looked up at the Zalto castle, he had long wanted to raze the thing to the ground...and many things to happen during a war. Looking over at his commander Vladimir smiled Their should be tunnels that lead out of the palace, have the man who can sense sound lay against the ground and find the footsteps under the dirt he ordered Once he finds them follow and find the tunnels. send your men though and invade the castle though the tunnel...even if the royals don't use the tunnels the scared little rats they call servants will. Prince Vladimir smirked as he looked at the windows, seeing his brother, Vladimir grinned Kill all the men and boys they call sons. he ordered, but when his commander asked about the women Vladimir just grinned as he locked eyes with his brother My Dear Commander...this is a war...They will be needed to give us the sons that will replace the men who fall today...however...Kill any that take up a sword... Vladimir paused as he turned his horse and find a way to get a message into the castle that whoever opens the gates to the King's army will get free passage to Lionis... However the look in Vladimir's eyes held nothing merciful...it was obvious that even if someone opened the gates, everyone would be slaughtered.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:28 pm
Black Athame

Everyone's head turned towards the sound as the unmistakable ring of the war horn pierced the air. Lysandra quickly stood and went to Emisum, reaching for his hand. She glanced out the window, noting the sheer monstrosity of the Lionis army, and for once in her life, she was truly terrified. People were going to die. That was without a doubt. She quickly grabbed her son, holding him firmly in her arms and was followed by Rose who picked up her small daughter. Yes, we have a system of interconnecting tunnels. The closest entrance is actually just behind the throne. The woman pulled aside a curtain, revealing a lever. She pulled it down and a descending spiral staircase appeared that led into darkness. Let's go. She descended the stairs, holding her hand out and striking a flame so that the party could see. Her two sons followed, and was joined by Lysandra who was also assisting Aimee.  

chai pudding
Crew

Merry Partier

Black Athame
Captain

Sexy Wife

2,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:38 pm
bun bun fun

Emisum watched as they started to leave and then he quickly went after then Queen Rose. he yelled after her if you have multiple tunnels make sure that when the servants evacuate that everyone uses each tunnel, make sure everyone dosnt go down the same one...I know for a fact they have someone in the army who uses sonar just for this type of thing! The prince said before he went back to the window to look at his brother...this was going to be a pain.

Taking a deep breath Emisum opened the window and jumped out, taking form as a big armored red dragon, he had instead of the normal wings, spines that came from his back as he landed on the ground and took in a deep breath and roared at the Lionis army, they hadn't been expecting this fast of a response and he needed to give Zalto enough time to mobilize before they where ready to counter Lionis.

The castle servants started to evacuate the palace as well, taking very little as they followed their queen.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:24 pm
Black Athame

The Zalto Royal Family, servants, Lysandra, Apollo, and Aimee all fled to the tunnels. Rose was already dictating orders, indicting with balls of flame which tunnels should be taken and which were only laden with traps. She made sure she divided the servants as according to Emisum's demands, and they obeyed. Turning to her small party, she looked at each one of them carefully. Be prepared for whatever lies ahead. I cannot guarantee your safety, but I can ready you for whatever task we will find ahead. Setting down a tunnel followed by five or so servants, Rose lead the party down further and further in the deepness of the earth before the ground seemed to slowly rise. They were nowhere near the exit, as it emptied outside of the capital city, but they could at least receive more oxygen. Various goods were stashed along the tunnel, such as food, medicine, and weapons and armor. Aimee, having been given an elixir from such a stash of medicine, was able to walk by herself and ignore the horrible pain in her abdomen. She was quickly grabbing weapons along with the other servants in case they were presented with trouble.  

chai pudding
Crew

Merry Partier

Black Athame
Captain

Sexy Wife

2,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:34 pm
bun bun fun

Emisum was fighting with all his might even for being such a young dragon, and many of Vladimirs army had started to change form as well in order to fight him...Emisum the Red, that's what he was called in Dragon form, not because he was brutal or evil or for the blood shed...but for his red armored form as a dragon...that no matter how much blood was spilled he was always red. sir! I found several footsteps...but theyre all going in different dirrections! he shouted and Vladimir growled when he heard which ways they where going damn it! he snapped and looked at them Take a calvery east and north, stop them from getting to capital and Bellris! We don't know their alligence! The ones headed toward Phobos will be taken care of by the people their! he ordered, and then Vladimir growled coldly as he took off his armor I'll deal with this one. STOP THEM AT ANY COST! he ordered...just as a stupid servant opened the palace gates, Vladimir grinned coldly Divide the army, half go after the tunnels, the rest sack the castle Vladmir said as he started to change, scales appearing on his face followed by feathers KILL THEM ALL! he roared as he turned into a dragon...a very strange dragon. He was completely covered in feathers like a phoenix should be...but his form was black...and dragon like in shape as he lauched himself at his brother with amazing speed, given his speed by the gathering shadows as he tackled his brother to the ground, taking out part of the Zalto army and even some of the Lionis.

Vladimir's large snapping jaws aiming for the death blow each time, snapping at his brothers armored form as the Lionis army divided, half going toward the bellris tunnel and the capital tunnel while the rest entered the castle and a blood bath was ensured....men and boys where killed...women who picked up arms where slain, those who didn't fight back where either killed or captured, headed for a life of slavery as soon the Zalto floors where covered in blood...one officer however found the entrance to the tunnels and let out a yell...and once they where done slaughtering in the castle, they ran after those in the tunnels....  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:47 pm
Black Athame

What was that? Lysandra said, stopping in her tracks and turning her head to stare back into the darkness which they had just come. The others stopped too, all straining their ears before fear suddenly overwhelmed the lot. The shouts of bloodlusted men rang through the tunnel system, along with the clanking of armor and swords, and the pained and terrified screams of innocents being slaughtered. Run! Go! Rose yelled and started forward, her skirts fanning out behind her like the flames she shot forward in order to see. Lysandra held her son close to her and took off after the Queen, followed by Aimee who was brandishing two twin blades. She was above all else, a servant. And a servant protected the royal family when it came down to it.

That was why the servants that had joined the small party stayed behind to distract the Lionis soldiers who followed. It was not long until their screams too were heard through the tunnels. Just another turn! Rose yelled, disappearing behind a corner and opening up a hatch that flooded the tunnel with blinding light. They all quickly crawled out, the smell of fresh air overwhelming.

And that was when they saw they were surrounded. Rose held Lily tighter to her, and positioned herself in front of her sons. She looked every bit the protective mother lion. Lysandra held her son to her and eyed the surrounding soldiers with courage, and Aimee glared at them with resent and challenge. I am going to send a wall of fire to the east. Use the confusion to escape--do not disobey me. Rose said as her eldest son tried to interrupt her. The Queen handed her daughter to Lysandra, who looked at Rose not with fear or worry, but with respect and honor. With a flame mightier than some dragons' Rose cleared away a section of the barrier of men, creating confusion enough for her children and Lysandra and Aimee to escape. They all took off, Lysandra in the lead as she pulled Rose's children forcefully towards the direction of the Zaltonian border. Aimee followed behind, using the sword she had picked up in combination wit her ice magic to dispel any potential attackers. They were instantly followed, and Rose was instantly surrounded. Her magic was spent and she did not resist arrest as she was grabbed and pulled towards the main Lionis army.  

chai pudding
Crew

Merry Partier

Black Athame
Captain

Sexy Wife

2,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:04 pm
bun bun fun

A roar would sound though the sky, a roar of triumph...but whos roar was it...A thump sounded against the earth, a dragon had fallen, but as to which one it was no one would know.

As Aimee and Lysandra ran a dark shadow would appear in front of them, however it was far enough in front of them that they would have time to stop before a wall of shadowy spikes shot up in front of them, a pair of glowing red eyes could be seen...and since they where all on the younger side, they might be able to make out the slightly spikey long hair and the tall body of Vladimir. He seemed a little bit pissed...a body was held by the neck, he was dragging him behind, however it wasn't Emisum that he was dragging...it was the commander that Zigfred had sent to watch Vladimir.

Vladimir may be a power hungry b*****d, a psychotic boy with a sister complex, but he wasn't stupid. He held the man by the skin on the back of his neck, kind of like how some grabbed a cat buy the scruff. The Young prince growled at Aimee and Lysandra, and the Queen's two boy's and daughter, a wicked grin on his face, however he didn't move forward as shadows lifted the body he was holding and threw it at them.

Vladimir watched the body of the spy drop in front of them, but his eyes where pointed at Aimee you...Will me Mine he growled out and I will make you cry as I make you mine in front of Nero's swinging body he growled and then looked at Lysandra You would do well to run little Redfern, I'll let you go willingly today, but next time I see you...I will make you heavy with my child" he hissed at her before vanishing into a cloud of shadows back to the battlefield, he grabbed Emisum's body...barely breathing, and roared in triumph, his army roaring back as the captured women slumped down in horror and defeat.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:27 pm
Black Athame
i'm actually screaming.

Lysandra felt the ground shake with the force of what could only be the collapse of a dragon. Her mind instantly shot to Emisum. No, he's okay, he's got to be okay--you can't think about it now. Get these children to safety! She told herself, just sensing the shadow and skidding to a halt as spikes appeared before them. It was like looking into thick black smoke from a freshly burning fire. They all had to squint, just making out the unmistakable shape of Vladimir. He was holding another, and for a moment Lysandra had thought it was Emisum. The redhead pushed the children behind her, and Aimee moved in front of them, ready to fight the b*****d that injured her so gravely.

The body was thrown at them, and landed with a sickening thud in front of them. He was dead. There was no doubt about that from the way his neck flopped unnaturally as he hit the ground. Lysandra felt sick and quickly covered Apollo's eyes. Aimee's head snapped up when she heard the sickening voice of Vladimir--her eyes meeting his as he spelled out his disgusting plans for her. She gripped her swords tightly, wishing her body would move to end the monster in front of her. If you dare hurt him, I'll kill you! She yelled, rage apparent in her voice. Lyssandra stared back at him, emotionless as he threatened her. How could a person be this...foul, this heatless? He disappeared without a trace, leaving the women and children to press on quickly, taking safety once the reached the edge of the capital and could take shelter in the home of a sympathizer.

Rose was poked and prodded along, her head held high as she was delivered with the rest of the captured women. She would not grovel to such a despicable creature and she would not beg for mercy. Seeing the sight of Emisum's defeated body, Rose closed her eyes and let out a deep breath. They had tried...and failed. But she knew that the tides would turn soon enough.  

chai pudding
Crew

Merry Partier

Black Athame
Captain

Sexy Wife

2,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:38 pm
bun bun fun
O.O really?

Vladimir grabbed his brother and threw him onto a horse and then looked over at Rose a small smirk on his face Shes the Queen? he said and looked at Rose as one of his men nodded, Vladimir smirked Make her walk. She doesn't deserve the dignity of sitting. he said and then he smiled even wider Tie her to the back of the wagon he ordered and watched as his men complied with his order as he rode out, leaving the bloody red castle behind him as he headed to Lionis with his victory.  
EvelynxZigfred [Closed Archive]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff