Reply EvelynxZigfred [Closed Archive]
Zalto! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rose?
  lol she dead
  nuuuuu she da ruler with her bae <3 (sorry Apollion)
View Results

chai pudding
Crew

Merry Partier

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:02 pm
lol is rose the queen here or did she die? xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:26 pm
bun bun fun

((Maybe She's ruling Solo? Having had to renounce her mother's Redfern name in order to keep Zigfred from coming to this kingdom just to outright kill what was left of the redferns...? or had to dye her hair since Zigfred killed all the Redferns in Lionis))

Emisum walked though the portal after his wife and son, Aimee still in his arms as he stepped into the throne room of the Zalto castle.

Emsium walked over to an alter filled with candles and he pushed them out of the way in order to lay Aimee down on the stone, resting her head down gently, he looked over at Lysandra and his young boy with sadness, but once he was done putting Aimee down he walked back over to Lysandra and hugged her tightly, wrapping his strong arms around her everything will be alright...and we will make a new home here. he whispered to her.  

Black Athame
Captain

Sexy Wife

2,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25

chai pudding
Crew

Merry Partier

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:09 pm
Black Athame
Oh, that works~

I know...I just...I hate that he made us leave. That because of him we had to abandon that place. It'll always be special to me. She said softly and wrapped her arms around him. But wherever we are together, that will be our home. Lysandra smiled encouragingly. She wasn't going to sit and cry about it. That wasn't what Redferns do...or so she had been told.

The doors to the throe room opened and a woman with brilliant scarlet hair like Lysandra's walked in, three small children behind her. She looked incredibly regal and powerful, jewels and expensive clothe covering her elegant figure. She looked surprised to see people within her castle and paused a moment in confusion before realizing who she was in the presence of. She stood, her hands folded in front of her, a rather tight lipped smile on her face. Your Highness Emisum, to what may I owe this honor? Rose asked, fully aware of whose son this was. Lysandra stared at her, dumbfounded. So this was her only serving relative? Well...she supposed now she had four surviving relatives. Lysandra eyed the children that stood near the woman. One was a boy, he seemed to be about 12 or 13, the next oldest had to have been 8 and was also a boy. And then there was a little girl, she couldn't have been more than 2 and had the same dazzling hair all the Redfern women had. Rose saw Lysandra staring at them and smiled. Meet Clark Apollion, Raphael Louis, and Lily Scarlet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:33 pm
bun bun fun

Emisum looked at Queen Rose and paused slightly, he had been told stories about his half aunt when his father had been away from the castle. The beautiful woman that had been so nice to Evelyn and had gotten into trouble with her and giggled over boys together...until her mother had run away, leaving Rose all alone...Evelyn constantly spoke about how she had left Rose all alone in the castle. but that's not why he was here. Emisum looked at Rose and he lowered himself slowly to the ground, showing her as much respect as he dared and then stood back up Queen Rose he said as he looked at her I was sent here by my father to be an ambassador...or an Envoy... Emisum started out and I had started out planning to do such a thing, however some thing have made me change my mind he said as he looked at Lysandra Aunt Rose...This is my Wife...Lysandra Samhain, and our son...Apollo he said to her as he put a hand on his son's head of black hair I come hear seeking Asylum for my son and wife...and.. he looked over at Aimee and for her Emisum said to Rose Please  

Black Athame
Captain

Sexy Wife

2,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25

chai pudding
Crew

Merry Partier

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:50 pm
Black Athame

Rose studied them, looking both cold and uninviting, but yet somehow compassionate and warm. It was a look that had taken her years to master as Queen of Zalto. She walked over to Emisum and looked him up and down before walking around him and his wife and child. He looked so much like her...like Evelyn. She could even see the rebellious nature he had...so much like his mother. She closed her eyes and sighed. Evelyn, you cause me trouble even to this day.... She mumbled to herself, her lips forming a dry smile as she recalled the times they had traversed around the castle together. If it Asylum you want, then that is what you shall have. The woman spoke, looking at all four of the foreigners in her castle.

She glanced over at Aimee, her eyes narrowing. What--or rather whom--are you seeking Asylum from? Rose could sense the disturbance that these children suffered. A small yawn and a light hearted giggle could be heard as Rose's daughter clumsily walked over to Apollo and stared at him, before reaching up and touching his hair. She seemed fascinated by how dark it was. And what business did your father plan to pursue by having sent you here in the first place? The woman asked as she watched her child and their child interact.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:02 pm
bun bun fun

Emisum looked up at his half Aunt and swallowed slightly My father wanted me to come here to either persuade you to join Lionis again or to kill you I assume...he said he would send word when he figured out what he wanted done he said I would have done what he said...but He crossed the line- no. My brother crossed the line when he attacked my home. he said as he looked back up at Rose I don't think even you can stop Zigfred...but at least for them...My wife, Son and Aimee, they need protection from him. he said to her and my brother Vladimir he whispered as he looked down, Emisum felt like he was loosing a lot of dignity by asking this...

Apollo looked at Lily Scarlet with his wide green eyes and grinned slightly as the little boy reached out and poked the little girls nose, giggling slightly.  

Black Athame
Captain

Sexy Wife

2,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25

chai pudding
Crew

Merry Partier

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:09 pm
Black Athame

Rose put a hand on her nephew's shoulder. You have proven to me that you are a strong and sensible man, Emisum. She could see his pain and wanted to assure him that she would not go back on her word. She nodded to Apollo and Lily. Look, surely that must be a good sign. Lily has the power to read souls, and if she is this intrigued by your son, then there has to be a hope for the future, no? She sighed, knowing that there would surely be times filled with darkness and war ahead of them. I will do everything in my power to protect them. But I will also do all that I can to make sure that not only those you love, but all those suffering under your father's command are given the protection they need. Rose removed her hand and went to sit upon her throne. You know that this means there will be a war. You will have to fight either for or against your father, Emisum. That is a hard and terrifying choice to make. She looked at Lysandra and then back to her nephew, a small smile on her face. But I am sure you will make the right one, whichever one that is.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:23 pm
bun bun fun

Emisum looked up at Rose as she went to her throne. He slowly pulled out his sword and shoved the blade into a crack in the floor in front of the throne, and he went to one knee I see no choice to make Aunt Rose he said as he looked up at Rose you are protecting my family, my wife and my son. I see no other choice but to fight for the woman who is putting so much on the line to go against Zigfred and safe not must the ones I love but all those who deserve to be safe he said and I would pledge myself to your service as a general to you if you would accept it he said, bowing his head.

Apollo giggled slightly as he looked at Lily and moved away, a few sparks of light coming from his hands to form tiny little light butterflys for the two year old girl.  

Black Athame
Captain

Sexy Wife

2,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25

chai pudding
Crew

Merry Partier

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:36 pm
Black Athame

Rose watched her nephew with a proud smile. Evelyn had managed to raise him right, even with such a horrid husband. It made her happy to think that at least her sister had her children to keep her sane. Emisum, you have wisdom and courage that are far beyond your years. She stood up and moved to stand right in front of her nephew. There is no one I would trust more to lead Zalto's armies. From here on, you will be my General, and Zalto's military force will be at your command.

Lily giggled and chased the butterflies, happily yelling, "Bwuteerfries! Bwuteerfries! She tried to catch one, only to have it disappear. She looked over at Apollo, her face full of wonder and sheer adoration. Do it again! She said, completely and utterly intrigued by his magic.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:47 pm
bun bun fun

Emisum looked up at Rose and bowed his head to her On my honor I will serve you and Zalto Well Aunt Rose he said as he stood back up and looked over at Lysandra Lys... he said as he held his hand out to her and looked at his half aunt Lysandra...meet my half aunt...Rose Redfern.I belive she is your great aunt by one of her mothers sisters he said to her with a smile.

Apollo giggled slightly as he watched lily and he couldn't help but get side tacked by his own butterflies, and when Lily came back over to him Apollos smile beamed as he made more butterflys.  

Black Athame
Captain

Sexy Wife

2,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25

chai pudding
Crew

Merry Partier

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:56 pm
Black Athame

Lysandra went to her husband and took his hand, feeling remarkably overwhelmed and relived at the same time. Rose looked at Lysandra, before suddenly embracing her. Lysandra was taken aback, not expecting the hug at all before wrapping her arms around her distant family member. I thought I'd never see another of my family members again. The queen said and pulled away from the hug, her face saddened but overjoyed. She had heard of the horrid acts that Zigfred had done to eradicate her family line...he had caused her to renounce her own lineage in order to stay on Zalto's throne. But now she was staring at another of her family. Lysandra nodded, feeling the exact same. Her hand squeezed Emisum's and she laughed nervously, feeling for once at peace.

Lily squealed when more butterflies appeared, and she danced around as she looked at them flutter by. Look! Look, Mama! The little girl said, which of course elicited a laugh from Rose who had been watching the two small children interact with each other.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:02 pm
bun bun fun

Emisum looked at Lysandra I would have brought you here sooner...but it was to risky...but I'm glad that we have finally made it he said softly to Lysandra as he looked over at Rose for a moment before turning his head to his son, smiling softly, happy to see that his son had someone to play with. Emisum then looked at his aunt one more and smiled I love her Aunt Rose. I would do anything to keep her safe from my father and brother he said to her.

Apollo giggled happily as he stood up and walked over to Lily, hugging her tightly, he was short compared to Lily and when he hugged her an explosion of butterflies exploded around them.  

Black Athame
Captain

Sexy Wife

2,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25

chai pudding
Crew

Merry Partier

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:56 pm
Black Athame

Lysandra kissed Emisum's cheek. I trust you. I know that you always think for the best in the long run. And she meant it. Lysandra, who had developed trust issues from her family's persecution, trusted her husband so deeply...beyond what she could even describe. Rose watched the two with a small smile, glad to see that they had found happiness in this dark and painful world. I can see your love for each other. You remind me of my late husband and myself.... She trailed off before turning to hug her sons. Your love for your wife only proves to me how much I can trust you to protect us all.

Lily, who accepted and returned the hug like all children do, jumped up and down excitedly as the butterflies exploded around them. She liked this person. He made butterflies appear. She wanted him to be her friend.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:48 pm
Young Apollo watched Lily with a happy smile as he kept making butterflies for the little girl, letting them come from his hands.

emisum nodded his head and looked at Lysandra as she gave him a peck on the cheek and he couldn't help but smile as he kissed her back before going over to Aimee, putting a hand on her shoulder "Aimee" he whispered softly to her "Aimee, were safe" he said to her before looking back at Rose "This is my older brothers.....Im not sure what..." he said softly.  

Black Athame
Captain

Sexy Wife

2,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25

chai pudding
Crew

Merry Partier

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:46 pm
Black Athame

Play with me! Little Lily giggled and pulled Apollo off to a distant corner of the throne room where she had stashed some of her most precious toys. She loved the butterflies, and she wanted to see what else the two of them could do. Along with her ability to soul read was tied the ability to give inanimate objects "souls". They weren't really souls, but she could make any nonliving object seem like it was intact living. She lifted up a doll that looked like a dragon and had it clumsily lift off the ground a few inches.

The brunette maid, who had remained incredibly unconscious despite everything that had happened, open her eyes slowly. She felt groggy, dizzy, and incredibly and undeniably sore. She sucked in a breath as she lifted her neck to look around. Where was she? What had happened? She sat up all the way when she remembered Vladimir. Where is he--is he gone? She asked, her voice thick from the swelling around her throat. Lysandra moved over to her and placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. They had a lot to talk about. You're safe, Emisum pushed Vladimir through a portal...do you remember that? The redhead asked, the brunette slowly nodded as she recalled what had happened. We're in Zalto. The Queen was gracious enough to give us sanctuary here. Aimee nodded along as Lysandra recounted everything that happened, including her surgery, only hesitating before she told Aimee her suspicions...that she may not ever be able to have children...or rather that it would be very difficult for her to. Aimee was devastated and in shock. She laid back down, her eyebrows cinched together. Would...would Nero even want her now? Now that she couldn't give him any sons or daughters...? He had been so excited just earlier...and now she had failed him.

Rose nodded when she was introduced, but quickly sensed the atmosphere and changed subjects. I can set you all up with rooms in the east wing of the castle. It is best that you get some rest, don't you think? You've had a rough day and word will soon travel to your father about your sudden change in loyalty. Even in Zalto there are some who think your father is the rightful ruler. The woman waved at a passing servant who quickly set out to prepare the chambers.  
EvelynxZigfred [Closed Archive]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff