Submit

Keizu-xx

Trash Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:40 am
CandyAppleRose
-l-Yang-l-
Been recently watching Death Parade.
I love it, but episode 3 made me cry. redface

I haven't seen that anime but I'll add it to my watch list.
What kind of anime is it?

they have it catergoriezed as Game, Mystery, and Psychological
but it has gore in it so I love it. It's very interesting. May I also suggest Deadman Wonderland if you haven't seen it yet. o uo  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:23 pm
CandyAppleRose
Aria Snowwood
Re-watching Yuri!!! On Ice (GOD I LOVE THAT ANIME SO MUCH!! whee heart ) and Junjou Romantica.
Yuri! on Ice was good I'm not must of a Yaoi person myself I'm more into Yuri but I did watch all of Yuri on Ice.

I like Yuri too. My problem is that I haven't been able to find any good Yuri for a long time. Do you happen to know any good ones?  

Aria Oakwood

Anxious Genius

6,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Gaian 50

CandyAppleRose

Crew

Wilderness Waffles

24,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:03 am
Aria Snowwood
CandyAppleRose
Aria Snowwood
Re-watching Yuri!!! On Ice (GOD I LOVE THAT ANIME SO MUCH!! whee heart ) and Junjou Romantica.
Yuri! on Ice was good I'm not must of a Yaoi person myself I'm more into Yuri but I did watch all of Yuri on Ice.

I like Yuri too. My problem is that I haven't been able to find any good Yuri for a long time. Do you happen to know any good ones?
I don't know of any good ones that came out recently either
its kind sad their is so much more yaoi compared to yuri
but i heard they are turning these to yuri manga series into anime adaptions
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/11/15-1/two-yuri-manga-citrus-and-netsuzou-trap-ntr-get-anime-adaptations  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:55 am
CandyAppleRose
Aria Snowwood
CandyAppleRose
Aria Snowwood

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/11/15-1/two-yuri-manga-citrus-and-netsuzou-trap-ntr-get-anime-adaptations

Yeah, I mean I love Yaoi don't get me wrong but sometimes I need to watch two girls falling for each other. Those two sound interesting though. I'll have to keep an eye out for those.  

Aria Oakwood

Anxious Genius

6,500 Points
  • Gaian 50

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:34 pm
-l-Yang-l-
CandyAppleRose
-l-Yang-l-
Been recently watching Death Parade.
I love it, but episode 3 made me cry. redface

I haven't seen that anime but I'll add it to my watch list.
What kind of anime is it?

they have it catergoriezed as Game, Mystery, and Psychological
but it has gore in it so I love it. It's very interesting. May I also suggest Deadman Wonderland if you haven't seen it yet. o uo

Deadman Wonderland is pretty good. Is there a second season yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pZ-UpjtlXY  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:33 pm
Aria Snowwood
CandyAppleRose
Aria Snowwood
CandyAppleRose
Aria Snowwood

Yeah, I mean I love Yaoi don't get me wrong but sometimes I need to watch two girls falling for each other. Those two sound interesting though. I'll have to keep an eye out for those.

I know what you mean. I feel the same way about watching Yaoi sometimes.
Could you maybe suggest me some really good ones?
oh btw did you see how many award Yuri on Ice got from Crunchyroll Wow
I wonder what anime will end up getting anime of the year, I kinda hope Re;Zero does but I'd be happy with Mob Psycho 100 too
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2017/01/10-1/feature-crunchyroll-anime-awards-the-results-are-in-see-who-won  

CandyAppleRose

Crew

Wilderness Waffles

24,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Partygoer 500

Aria Oakwood

Anxious Genius

6,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:25 pm
CandyAppleRose
Aria Snowwood
CandyAppleRose
Aria Snowwood
CandyAppleRose
Aria Snowwood

I wonder what anime will end up getting anime of the year, I kinda hope Re;Zero does but I'd be happy with Mob Psycho 100 too
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2017/01/10-1/feature-crunchyroll-anime-awards-the-results-are-in-see-who-won

Yes I did! I was very happy to see how many they won! whee

Let's see...is there anything in particular that you don't like in yaoi? That way I get an idea what to suggest.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:46 am
Aria Snowwood
CandyAppleRose
Aria Snowwood
CandyAppleRose
Aria Snowwood

Let's see...is there anything in particular that you don't like in yaoi? That way I get an idea what to suggest.

I guess I like yaoi with some drama and not ones were its just hinted at
something romantic but has a good story line and isn't all about the yaoi  

CandyAppleRose

Crew

Wilderness Waffles

24,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Partygoer 500

Aria Oakwood

Anxious Genius

6,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:42 am
CandyAppleRose
Aria Snowwood
CandyAppleRose
Aria Snowwood
CandyAppleRose
Aria Snowwood

Hmmm...the one I can suggest closely to what you want is Sekaiichi Hatsukoi (which takes place in the Junjou Romantica show but the animes are kinda disconnected from each other) however, I just started watching it and have gotten to episode 4. So far it deals with a guy named Onodera who confessed to his senpai in high school that he loved him and he thought that he liked him back but there's a misunderstanding and Onodera feels rejected and never approaches him again. 10 years later he applies for a editing job at a publisher and finds out he's working in the shoujo manga section and later finds out his boss, Takano, is his high school love interest. So far he's been dealing with people thinking he got into publishing because of his father who own's a publishing company himself, dealing with uninspired manga artists, and whether or not he still loves Takano after all this time. It goes through that couple and two others but like I said, I haven't watched that far yet. I don't know how many "sexy" scenes are in it either (or whether you are comfortable with that kind of thing)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:31 pm
Aria Snowwood
CandyAppleRose
Aria Snowwood
CandyAppleRose
Aria Snowwood

Hmmm...the one I can suggest closely to what you want is Sekaiichi Hatsukoi (which takes place in the Junjou Romantica show but the animes are kinda disconnected from each other) however, I just started watching it and have gotten to episode 4. So far it deals with a guy named Onodera who confessed to his senpai in high school that he loved him and he thought that he liked him back but there's a misunderstanding and Onodera feels rejected and never approaches him again. 10 years later he applies for a editing job at a publisher and finds out he's working in the shoujo manga section and later finds out his boss, Takano, is his high school love interest. So far he's been dealing with people thinking he got into publishing because of his father who own's a publishing company himself, dealing with uninspired manga artists, and whether or not he still loves Takano after all this time. It goes through that couple and two others but like I said, I haven't watched that far yet. I don't know how many "sexy" scenes are in it either (or whether you are comfortable with that kind of thing)

sounds interesting i don't mind sexy stuff thanks for the suggestion  

CandyAppleRose

Crew

Wilderness Waffles

24,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Partygoer 500

Aria Oakwood

Anxious Genius

6,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:27 am
CandyAppleRose
Aria Snowwood
CandyAppleRose
Aria Snowwood
CandyAppleRose
Aria Snowwood

sounds interesting i don't mind sexy stuff thanks for the suggestion

Yeah, no problem 3nodding  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas