Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Loyalty { A Yaoi RP Guild }

Back to Guilds

Two hearts find each other, once realizing 'Love' Between the two, Theyre hearts collide into one, Leaving it a soul shared by two 

Tags: Yaoi, Romance, Roleplay 

Reply Homes
Dimitri Van Drac's Castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 3:33 am
Smexi-hexi123

User Image

“Yes,my king.We often speak of your family’s amazing feats in my homeland.” Camiji said then nodded at the man’s words as he looked at the painting.”Indeed,my king.She is beautiful yet strong.” Camiji said.Jacques cuddled the butler’s pillow lazily.

“Aunty,you’re no fun.How are we supposed to get stronger if you don’t let us spar?” Masaru said.Haru sighed when the woman left.”And she doesn’t even think we’re strong enough to handle an intruder.” Haru said.Camiji hit into a thick pile of snow that he made appear on the wall.It then dissipated into a white light as he stood upright.”Please forgive me,Princess.I came here because I wish to be of service.I would never dare harm your family. I’m certain that if I dared to raise even a finger against any of you,my king would have me pinned to the floor in seconds then either have me tortured or heed my queen’s orders in finishing me off.I have the strongest ice abilities in my homeland.But your family has the strongest vampires.I’m certain that any of you could pierce through my ice.Your family is the exception,however.I’ve yet to find anyone else outside your clan that has managed to defeat me.You may attack me as much as you wish.My only intention is to serve the Van Drac clan.I understand that you won’t place your trust in me in only a few hours.I’m willing to prove myself however your family sees fit.” Camiji said then kneeled towards the two.Ayumi returned,smiling softly.”Dimitri,I saw from the stairs.Did you see how the snow fell around him? I thought he was my kind for a moment,You must of been giving smooth moves lessons in secret.” Ayumi teased then looked at the blonde butler.”Camiji,how old are you?” Ayumi said.”I’m slightly older than Princess Diana,my Queen.” Camiji said.”Dimitri,I think it’s time for my favorite game.Matchmaker!” Ayumi said,excitedly.”I think Camiji should serve Diana.Why not? Jacques has a handsome butler lover.Why not pair up our Diana with a polite guy? If he tries anything,you can torture him in your basement cells,and that’s if Diana hasn’t tortured and barbecued him out in the sun before you got there.But I like him.He has smooth moves and a way with words like my Dimitri.Maybe you,Camiji,and Jacques should start a book club or something.You’ll definitely have some inspiration for your books if you team up.” Ayumi said then giggled.  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 4:03 am
Marceline-chan

Dimitri & Diana Van Drac, Michelangelo Benedetto

User Image

'I wonder how much time will you have til I break you forever'

Dimitri looked at his wife. "Are you sure my love? Alright alright but we have to see if his blood is pleasant to Diana." He said as he looked at his daughter. "Go ahead."

Diana sighed softly before walking over towards Camiji and removed a pocket knife from her thigh stocking and quickly yet carefully cut Camiji's finger and sniffed it lightly as she smelt roses, vanilla, fresh snow, and wine. She licked the blood away slowly as her golden eyes flashed pink. She moved away from him and covered her mouth. "Your my blood singer...." she whispered softly since she know he and her parents could hear her. She gently bit her finger as her own blood's scent of cherry blossoms, strawberry, apple and cinnamon.

User Image

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash