Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Loyalty { A Yaoi RP Guild }

Back to Guilds

Two hearts find each other, once realizing 'Love' Between the two, Theyre hearts collide into one, Leaving it a soul shared by two 

Tags: Yaoi, Romance, Roleplay 

Reply Homes
Dimitri Van Drac's Castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:16 am
Marceline-chan

Dimitri & Diana Van Drac, Michelangelo Benedetto

User Image

'I wonder how much time will you have til I break you forever'

Dimitri holds Ayumi close with a smile on his face "If your tired my queen then sleep, after all it is morning" he spoke calmly before kissing her forehead lightly. Diana walked into her bedroom and put on her black nightgown before going to her master bed. Lying down she sent a dove from her angel feathers to her brother telling him what Masaru has been doing before falling asleep peacefully.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:35 am
Smexi-hexi123

User ImageUser Image

“Ok but I’m arresting you again once I wake up.’’ Ayumi said then kissed her husband’s cheek before resting her head against the male’s chest.The next day,Elliott walked into the room that held his sons.He passed Haru’s coffin and woke up Masaru,who’s pompadour seemed to have mostly been lost during the night.Instead,his hair was straight and messy.”Imoto said you’re in gangs now.You didn’t kill any important vampire people,did you?’’ Elliott said.Haru stirred from his sleep and yawned before laying on his stomach.”No.I just do their chores.” Masaru said.”What about drugs?” Elliott said.”I sold one of Aunty’s pleasure drugs.I only do weak drugs like that and I didn’t sell them all the time cause I had to do chores for the gang.’’ Masaru said.’’Do they know that you’re a Van Drac?” Elliott said.”Yes but they’re too busy recruiting and making money to care.” Masaru said.”I trust my children not to get into anything dangerous.I know my kids do their own thing and follow in their father’s rebellious footsteps.But it’s more so the gang that you’re in that’s the problem.Our family has some history with the yakuza.I know that they were a large part of how Mother met the old man but they also caused us a fair share of problems.I don’t need to tell you something that you already know.I raised my boys well so I know you must see some redeeming quality in them to willingly be part of their group.But you are still a Van Drac.Just because the two of you are leaving the prince work to your other brothers doesn’t mean that the position isn’t open to you.I would gladly give the both of you prince training.Don’t let them get you sent to prison and don’t let them intimidate you into thinking that you can’t leave.My wolves will gladly feast on them if they come after you.’’ Elliott said.’’I know, old man.’’ Masaru said.

User Image  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:46 am
Marceline-chan

User Image

Diana sighed in the doorway "Elliot you should tell them full story of why I'm in this life after all they were children when I died, plus grandmother Victoria is not here to tell it and I can't say it without breaking out in tears." she said honestly while looking at her brother and nephews. She breathed slowly before removing her jacket showing them deep and ugly scars on her once flawless skin "This is why I am fighting them, that is why they fear me...I killed some many of them for what they did to me and Victoria but I have to use a glamour charm to hide these ugly scars." She spoke blood tears staining her pale skin under the bags of her eyes. "I don't want any of my family to endure any Yakuza treatment as I had in their torture room. I was innocent of mind and heart but they broke me!"

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:48 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User ImageUser Image

“You don’t need to talk about it,Imoto.The boys know.Once they were teens,I told them about our family’s battles.They know about the ballroom incident,when I left to become stronger,and everything.Although neither one is interested in the job,they’re the first ones in line to be princes so I made sure they knew of our history.’’ Elliott said.Masaru and Haru both sat up and looked at their aunt,seeing her scars.’’Aunty,you should of got grandma to heal them.Do you want us to try to heal them? Our healing magic can’t compare to a angel’s but we know healing magic.” Haru said.”I’m sorry you were hurt like that,Aunty.But they don’t treat me badly.I’m not an official gang member but they don’t treat me like dirt.They might boss me around and test my abilities but they are good to me.They let me learn from them and stick up for me if another gang shows up.I’m not friends with all of them but I’m friends with one of them.Haru knows who I mean.The guy our age who can levitate things.He always shares snacks and extra food with me.We hang out while I’m cleaning and stuff too.He’s really nice,Aunty...If they were serious jerks to me,maybe I would of tried to leave or needed help leaving them.But they’re good to me.I don’t mind sweeping their floors or cleaning their rooms cause I learn a lot about life and fighting from them.So if you’re trying to catch them all so you can torture them,I don’t want you to.They aren’t the group that hurt you like that and they aren’t evil jerks.I’ve known them since I was in high school and they’ve never been jerks to me.I’ve been living with them ever since my brothers went their own ways.If they were jerks or something to me,I wouldn’t continue working for them.’’ Masaru said then walked to the mirror before fixing his hair back into his pompadour style.”This is why I didn’t want you guys to know.I knew you’d make a big deal out of it.I’m happy working for them and I’m not going to leave them.No matter what you do to me or how badly you beat them up,I’m not going to leave them.I’m not doing anything illegal or something.I don’t need a contract to know that they are like a second family to me.And if you kill them,I’ll join a different group of yakuza.’’ Masaru said.’’It’s good that you’re loyal but don’t get too sappy over us.You still have chores waiting for you when you get home.’’ The suit wearing male said and chuckled.’’Jean,you’re ok?’’ Masaru said.’’Hm? Why wouldn’t I be? I just got here.Though by the sounds of it,I’m in for a fight.I’m not really interested in fighting though.Beating up your family members isn’t exactly on the agenda today.I’ve got more important work than that to do.Diana might object but I just want our boss returned to us.The sooner I retrieve our boss,the sooner I’ll leave.I’d rather stay second in command in our gang.I have no interest in becoming boss just because your Diana wants to put all yakuza in one box.It’s rather unfair.If someone put all vampires in one box,I’m certain your family would have quite an uproar over it.You can continue having your family reunion if you want,Masaru.I must find our boss.Do you still have his cigarettes on you?’’ Jean said.Masaru shook his sleeve a bit,causing a carton of cigarettes to fall out.Masaru tossed it to Jean.Jean smelled the box then started walking towards where his boss was.
User Image
User Image  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:46 am
Marceline-chan

User Image

Diana points out of the door "he ran out last night when I explained a few things to him, and boys don't you think I've tried using mothers healing....these ugly scars were given to me when I was still a vampire with silver weapons and liquid silver poured down my throat. These will never leave despite me wanting them too" she said honestly before walking out of the room.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:28 am
Smexi-hexi123

User ImageUser Image

“I’m sorry,Aunty.The yakuza who did that garbage to you and the yakuza I hang out with aren’t the same.But if one does mess with you,you just let me know.” Masaru said then made a metal bat appear in his hand.”You give the word and I’ll get them real aquatinted with this bat.” Masaru said and smiled.With the woman having left,the two went to get ready for the day.Elliott caught up to his sister and scooped her up into his arms before spinning around with her.”You didn’t think I would let you mope around just cause it’s your house,did you? I’ll bother you no matter where you go.’’ Elliott said proudly and grinned,putting her down before hugging her.”Now cheer up or I won’t stop cuddling you.” Elliott said.After the two emerged from the bathroom,they walked to the kitche.Masaru soon left after helping collect the ingredients.Masaru rushed out the door and soon caught up to Jean.”Why wouldn’t he let me know where he went? Maybe he’s gone to a motel or something.” Jean said.’’If Aunty isn’t keeping him somewhere then maybe he’s just working or something.’’ Masaru said.Suddenly they both received a text and they both checked their phones,finding the boss’ orders for the gang in the group text.’’Good.He must be fine if he can text orders.” Jean said with a sigh of relief before looking at the male.”It seems I need to dig up files again.Will you be joining me? I can drop you off at the house.” Jean said as a limo pulled up.Masaru rubbed his arm a bit before looking at the male.”No.I need to stay with my Aunt.She wants to punish me.I was going to run away but I can’t run off when she’s upset.” Masaru said.”I’ll pick you up later then.You have chores to do.I’ll return you here before morning.” Jean said then got into the limo.It soon drove off and Masaru returned to the kitchen,Haru still cooking.’’So which one was that?’’ Haru said.’’That’s the businessman.He digs up dirt so the gang can blackmail people that owe them money.’’ Masaru said.’’As long as you don’t get roped into a serious crime or something,I think they’re alright.’’ Haru said.
User Image
User Image  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:13 am
Marceline-chan

User Image

Diana pouts while wiggling from her brother's grasp "Ellie now is not the time to be childish to me" she said honestly as she pulled her jacket back up yet let her scars stay. "Your boys need to be punished one for lying to the family and second for stealing drug plans from me, they were not meant as pleasure pills but healing pills if one is ever hurt" she said honestly while walking into the kitchen.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:50 am
Smexi-hexi123

User ImageUser Image

“It’s not? But teasing my sister is so much fun.” Elliott said and chuckled.He followed his sister to the kitchen.”I do have a problem with Masaru being in the same gang that we’ve fought several times.But it doesn’t sound like the guys he spends time with are like the yakuza we’ve fought.As long as he sticks to doing chores and doesn’t get into the crimes his friends are doing,I guess it’s ok.Even though he’s around bad influences,I’m sure he won’t get into anything serious or bad.I raised him well.” Elliott said then looked at Masaru.”If you need help getting out of that gang,you tell me.And until then,know that if you get sent to jail,I won’t bail you out.If you see how terrible prison is,I’m sure you’ll naturally avoid gangs once you get out.” Elliott said.Masaru nodded.”I’m not going to get sent to jail,old man.I don’t think they have hair gel there and I’m not interested in finding out.I’ll be careful.” Masaru said.Elliott then hugged his sister.”Try to leave them in one piece,Imoto.’’ Elliott teased before teleporting home.”Breakfast is almost done,Aunty.” Haru said.Once the cooking was finished,the two served the woman her plate and cup of water before sitting with their own plates.
User Image  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:32 am
Marceline-chan

User Image

Diana rolls her eyes "No promises Ellie" she said honestly before sitting down nodding "sure Haru, Masaru" she said honestly before eating quietly. A woman handed her a schedule "I see boys I'll be in the geisha house part of my grounds should have need of me" she said honestly before standing up walking back to her room as her servants dress her in a light kimono along with her glamour charm to make her skin flawless once more. She puts on some red berry juice on her lips to stain them a ruby red for the night. Dimitri kisses Ayumi's neck lightly while rubbing her shoulders lightly.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:02 am
Smexi-hexi123

User ImageUser Image

The two ate their breakfast and were surprised when the woman got up to leave.“You’re leaving already?’’ Masaru said.With the woman gone,they continued eating their food.’’I thought she was going to give us a long list of chores to do.’’ Haru said.’’Fine.If that’s how she’s gonna be,we’ll make our own punishments.Let’s clean the geisha house then the rest of the house.She has no business making it this easy to go home.’’ Masaru said.Haru nodded.After they finished eating,they cleaned the dishes before walking over to the geisha house.They went about dusting and sweeping that whole area of the house before finally mopping the floors.’’I do know if we’re allowed to clean any of the rooms.’’ Haru said.Let’s go clean the rest of the house now.’’ Masaru said.Ayumi stirred then smiled softly.She hugged her husband contently before realizing that she hadn’t cooked.’’Oh! I should make breakfast.’’ Ayumi said before getting up and walking to the bathroom.
User Image  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:55 pm
Marceline-chan

User Image

Diana kicks a punching bag against the wall "hya!" She yelled out before punching the bag into the air. She breathed slowly before stepping aside as the bag fell onto the ground. Dimitri laughs lightly as he stood up and stretched out his body til he heard cracks.

(Please don't forget the message I sent you)

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:22 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image

A blonde vampire approached the door then preened himself,straightening his grey suit and blue tie.He then knocked on the door.The blonde hadn’t expected the queen to answer it.Upon seeing her beauty,he blushed lightly then bowed,snowflakes appearing and swirling around him in a confused manner.“Ah,my queen.I hope you can forgive me.It seems only you can pierce my stoic demeanor,and with such ease no less.The rumors of your flawless beauty simply cannot compare to seeing your beauty in person.Indeed,there are no words that could ever even hope to do you justice.You are the only goddess worth serving.” The blonde said,regaining his composure as the snow disappeared.Ayumi giggled.”I’m Camiji.I’m a butler.I’ve given my absolute best at perfecting my skills ever since I gained that title.I wish to challenge Mr.Benedetto,the one who has served your clan for thousands of years.As much as I would enjoy encasing my senior in ice,a challenge in the skills of a butler is what I mean.But more than that,what I desire most is the honor of serving the Van Drac clan. I will do whatever I must to prove that I can be trusted and earn that honor,my queen.” Camiji said then gently took the woman’s hand before kissing it.”I see.Well,we’ve yet to have breakfast.Let’s see what Dimitri thinks.Come in.” Ayumi said then opened the door more for the blonde.”Thank you,my queen.” Camiji said then walked inside before kneeling in front of Dimitri.”In my thousand years of being a butler,I’ve served and protected many.Please allow me to set the finest of cooking before you and skewer all that intend to harm you with my ice,my king. My noble blood belongs to you and your clan.” Camiji said.

Masaru and Haru made their way into the house then started cleaning.Evenually they took a break.Haru started making a snack for them while Masaru sat in backwards in a seat.”Cleaning is lame.” Masaru said leaning against the back of the chair and resting his head in his arms.Haru chuckled.”I know but we don’t have much more to do.” Haru said.”What do you think Aunty is up to?” Masaru said.”She’s probably preparing to torture us.” Haru said and snickered.”I wouldn’t be surprised.” Masaru said then took out his phone before calling his grandmother.”Calling for help is futile.” Haru teased and chuckled.”I’m going to see if Grandma will give me a wicked coffin too.” Masaru said.Ayumi looked at the two.”I’ll be back.Perhaps that’ll give you two a chance to have some male bonding time.Dimitri,tell Camiji how you have a way with words too.” Ayumi said then giggled before going upstairs.”The queen...complimented me? She’s far too kind. I’m not worthy of compliments from a goddess.” Camiji said and blushed lightly.Seeing snowflakes starting to form again,he tried to regain his composure.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:17 am
Marceline-chan

User Image

Dimitri laughs lightly at the boy's enthusiasm, "You sound as if you have a school boy crush on my wife? Also Daniel doesn't serve us anymore but his son whom serves my youngest son as a prince and lover." He said honestly as Michelangelo sat up in his and Jacques getaway cabin fixing his messy hair before kissing his lover's head. Diana walked back into the room cracking her knuckles humming softly. "You two can head home, I've got business to do and I don't want my nephews to see it." She said honestly as Dimitri's twin brother stood behind the boy glancing at him with pure red eyes.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:15 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image

“I would never be worthy of her. She is your dessert,my king.I am of royal blood but being prince of a land could never compare to being the king of vampires.Your composure is on another level,my king. I doubt any other man could keep their composure in your wife’s presence.I’ve never seen a woman with such beauty and grace before.I’m not usually such a flustered mess,I swear.Please forgive me,my king.” Camiji said.Jacques looked up at the butler and stretched.”I want my food.” He said,continuing to lay in the bed.

“Grandma,can I have a super cool coffin like Haru’s?”Masaru said.A coffin then appeared next to him.”Thanks Grandma.Next time I come over there, I’ll bake cookies for you.” Masaru said then ended the phone call.“But aren’t you going to punish us?” Haru said.”If your business is with some guy,I’m telling Dad.He’d never stop teasing you if he knew you had a boyfriend or something.Besides,the only guys allowed to date you are me and Haru.We said we would protect your hands from marriage and that’s still our job.” Masaru said and chuckled before making the coffin disappear.”That’s true.We were Aunty’s knights when we were children and we’re still her knights now.Just because you punish us doesn’t mean our job is over.” Haru said.”You can sleep in my coffin and we can protect you from anyone that tries to bother you.” Masaru said.”Sleeping over for one night isn’t a real punishment,Aunty.If you need us,we’ll be in our room.” Mori said.Masaru then looked at the male and huffed.”And tell old man’s brother that you aren’t going to join his lame harem.The only harem that you get to be part of is ours. I’m going to beat him with my bat next time.” Masaru said.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:35 pm
Marceline-chan

User Image

Dimitri hums softly before looking at the boy. "I think you'd would know of my daughter then young one?" He asked honestly before showing Camiji the painting of Diana standing next to her mother. "Ayumi's beauty runs deep within her yet regal as I am. Diana strikes awe and terror into any man." He said seriously. Daniel laughs lightly before getting out of bed to make Jacques his favorite dumplings along with some of milk tea mixed with a bit of his own blood.

Diana rolls her eyes at her nephews displays "Boys first off that will not happen for he is my uncle for our blood sake, second I smelled a new unknown scent near mother and father so you three stay here." She said seriously before shifting into fog with ease then flew back to her family home as she appeared behind her father and flicked Camiji in the chest thus making him the wall. "Stay away from my family, your scent is unknown and untrusted to me so kindly stay away from my parents." She said honestly while crossing her arms under her chest.

Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff