Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Loyalty { A Yaoi RP Guild }

Back to Guilds

Two hearts find each other, once realizing 'Love' Between the two, Theyre hearts collide into one, Leaving it a soul shared by two 

Tags: Yaoi, Romance, Roleplay 

Reply Homes
Dimitri Van Drac's Castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:10 pm
(Yep 3nodding )
Smexi-hexi123

User ImageUser Image

Ayumi stood up then snuck up to her husband with handcuffs.She stopped her antics to make black,fake fur appear on them.“I’m going to arrest you when you’re done,Dimitri.’’ Ayumi said.Masaru winced when his ear was pulled.“Aunty,chill.Haru knows I’m joking with him.And it’s not even that serious.The old man probably has tons of these kinds of potions anyway.It’s not even anything harmful.You act like it’s one of those serious drugs or something.’’ Masaru complained.He reluctantly gave the woman the container.’’We were just having fun and being guys.I wouldn’t take serious drugs.Even if I had some on me,I wouldn’t let Haru have them.Just cause I hang out with drug dealers doesn’t mean I’m going to start letting my family get hard drugs from me.I’m definitely not going to take them and I certainly wouldn’t give my family anything that they could get addicted to.You guys need to do royalty work.I’m not going to get in the way of that.I wouldn’t do messed up junk like that to my family.But I’m not some innocent,naive kid anymore.That ship has sailed and those times are over,Aunty.’’ Masaru said.’’I feel fine,Aunty.It only lasts a couple of minutes.I’m not going to become a drug addict.Don’t be so mad.’’ Haru said.Jacques huffed.’’I bet I could get a butler that doesn’t roll their eyes at me.’’Jacques said then laid on the bed.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:55 am
Marceline-chan

Dimitri & Diana Van Drac, Michelangelo Benedetto

User Image

'I wonder how much time will you have til I break you forever'

Dimitri stops washing a pot before looking at his wife seeing the handcuffs and raised an eyebrow at Ayumi "Love I reinstate my previous statement on the handcuffs idea from you two words, your kinky" he spoke calmly and honestly then kissed her forehead.

Diana rolls her eyes at them "Your own father and I never did these stupid mistakes in yet my nephews are doing them. Marasu! Keep it up and I'll ask my brother to send you to work in my main geisha house!" She breathed slowly to calm down then rubbed her forehead "you boys are of royal blood not just grandsons of Dimitri Van Drac but I promised long ago that I'd be there for you three, yes I killed myself and depression will make even the strongest people break." She said honestly before opening the container "now what the hell is this junk you got Haru to swallow?" She took a cube out then placed it into her own mouth and swallowed it down. After a few minutes Diana's face turned completely red and her body heated up "mmmmm!" She dropped the container as she wrapped her arms around her stomach.

Michelangelo poured fresh rose oil into the water before walking over towards Jacques "Stop being over dramatic my prince" he said smiling sweetly at him then kisses his forehead. "Your bath is ready for you Jack. I'll go make you some dessert for after it" he said sweetly.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:04 am
Smexi-hexi123

User ImageUser Image

“N-No I’m not.Besides,if I’m kinky then you’re even more so than me.We’re just going to watch tv and spend time together.I-It’s not like we’re going to get intimate on the couch or something.We can’t do that in front of the whole family.” Ayumi said then hugged the vampire.Masaru groaned.”Don’t make me do that,Aunty.I don’t know anything about makeup.And I don’t want to hang around a bunch of lame businessmen all day.That sounds just as lame as being in boring meetings all day...It’s just some small ice cubes that have the drug in them.All it does is make you feel warm and filled with pleasure for a bit.It doesn’t last that long but the pleasure is really intense.Incubi and those sort use those kinds of drugs and potions all the time.And you don’t seriously think that my father and the old man don’t use those sorts of drugs in the bedroom,do you? I’m certain they do...or they would be fine with trying them.” Masaru said.The two were surprised when the woman took one of the ice cubes.”Aunty,you’re lucky it wasn’t something addictive.If I bring drugs or something with me,you need to check with me first.I mean I don’t carry anything that’s addictive on me.And they certainly won’t have you sleepwalking or doing something crazy but still.I don’t want you taking drugs that you don’t know about.That’s foolish.I always research drugs and find out what other people are saying about them before I take them so I know what to expect.Just sit on Haru’s bike,ok? It only lasts a few minutes.” Masaru said and sighed before leading the woman to the bike and having her sit down.’’Take it easy,Aunty.” Haru said.”You’re more of a handful than we are.’’ Masaru joked,the two chuckling.Masaru then rested a hand on the bike beside her as he leaned over her.He didn’t realize that his shirt had tightened around his torso,showing off his muscles.’’You’re ok,right? If you’re going to make taking drugs a habit,you should turn to me,ok? I’d never charge you a cent and I can get them pretty easily.’’ Masaru said.”I’ll do what I want.’’ Jacques said then blushed lightly when the male kissed his forehead.”I ought to make you wash me.I’d enjoy teasing you a lot more than dessert.Don’t take forever cause you’re going to rub lotion on me once I’m done.’’ Jacques said.He walked to the bathroom and started taking off his clothes.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:22 am
Marceline-chan

User Image

Dimitri laughs lightly at his wife's reaction "Stuttering again Ayumi so adorable" he said seriously with a smile.

Diana turned bright red in the face "Baka!" She yelled at them as her purple/pink eyes turned full blown hot pink under the drug effects "I'm a pure angel now and a virgin!" She snapped before tackling down Masaru onto the ground "These kind are things more potent in my blood" she said honestly before wincing as her fingers dig into the ground besides her nephews head then her angel wings burst out from her back shuddering her dress top of her body leaving her in whie lace lingerie.

Michelangelo nods as he walked into the kitchen making a simple fruit tart before setting it onto Jacques nightstand. "One fresh seasonal fruit tart dessert finished." He said while sitting on the bed.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:45 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User ImageUser Image

Ayumi blushed more then handcuffed both of them together.”You’re under arrest Mr.Van Drac.” Ayumi said and giggled before nuzzling his chest.“You are? Didn’t you own a gang before? I’m sure one of them made a move on you.My aunt is a really cute head turner.’’ Masaru said.’’Wait.She owned the yakuza,didn’t she? Then that means she owns me too technically.Anyway,it’s only a matter of time before the family finds out I work for the yakuza.It’s impossible to keep any secrets when half the family can read minds....I’m not some yakuza leader or something.All I do is keep their cigarettes warm and take care of their house needs.I don’t think they’d let me rise in rank but I’m fine with that.I don’t want to be in charge or killing people or kidnapping people...I wasn’t with the group she caught.But she could easily beat me in a fight and make me work for her.Or she could just tell father I’m working at her geisha house and then do whatever she wanted with me in secret.There wouldn’t be much to stop her if she wanted to have me serve her...There’s still more of us.We’re just spread out more now.If she finds out that she owns me then the rest of the family will probably find out or something eventually.But I really don’t want them to rush to beat more yakuza up.I like them and being owned isn’t that bad.And I wouldn’t want to be prince anyway.’’ Masaru thought then winced when he was tackled.He looked up at his aunt and blushed when her clothing ripped off of her.’’Come on,Aunty.It’s not like you can just take Masaru or something out in the open.Our father would get angry at you...I mean I guess it’d be flattering but...’’ Haru said.”If you’re going to punish one of us,I’d rather it’d be me.I’m the one that gave Haru the drugs in the first place.So please go easy on him.You can do whatever you want to me,even make me work in your geisha house.I don’t know if I could be much use unless you want me to cook but I’ll do my best...It’s not that I don’t like the view from down here but you can’t just sit like this on me,Aunty.’’ Masaru said then squirmed,moving his hips for a few moments.Suddenly,he felt a sense of panic as he got turned on.’’Dam* it.Not now.I can’t get like this now.It’s from seeing her like this I guess.She’s never going to stop scolding me.’’ Masaru thought,the bulge in his pants growing.“Please,Aunty~ You can’t~ You can’t torture me like this.’’ Masaru moaned and blushed.Jacques went over to the butler and ate the tart.’’I should tease you like this too.’’ Jacques said then hugged the butler,not caring that he was still naked.He then returned to the bathroom.He got in the bathtub and relaxed in the water for awhile.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:32 pm
Marceline-chan

User Image

Dimitri laughs lightly at his wife before kissing her forehead lightly "Lead th e way Mrs. Van Drac" he said charmingly as he held her hand.

Diana blushed deep red as she felt the movement under her then glanced down at Masaru "I find it odd that you knew of this drug because years ago when you were a boy my blueprints for a drug as that went missing" she said before leaning down whispering in his ear "Your in big trouble Masa once a Yakuza leader always a leader" she moved her hips slightly before standing up "Haru, Masaru follow me please" she flapped her wings as she flew into the air and towards a Japanese like manor which was one of her homes from her previous life while she gave Elliot her temple castle. Diana kept her manor, once she landed on the ground yakuza women run out of the other homes on her land until they saw it was Diana bowing down. She dismissed them then looked at her nephews "You boys are going to work for Auntie now and my fraction does not kill or harm unless you harm us first. Masaru follow my maid into private chambers same for you Haru" she spoke honestly before heading into her master bedroom.

Michelangelo's eyes widened slightly "holy hera" he mumbled before walking into the bathroom then locked the door behind him.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:58 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User ImageUser Image

Ayumi smiled then lead her husband to the couch.Masaru looked away at the woman’s words.”I-I didn’t.I-I mean.” He said.’’I had to prove they could trust me.I didn’t have a choice and they said they’d know what to do with them.’’ Masaru thought.He blushed when the woman whispered to him.He struggled to hold in a moan when the woman shifted before standing up.The two were hesitant to follow the woman but both of them flew after her,Masaru taking off his jacket to tie it in a way that hid the crotch of his pants.The two then landed near the woman.Hearing her words,both of them looked concerned though Masaru was more so.”Alright Aunty.Guess my bike riding plans are off.Let’s try and serve our time,Matchii.’’ Haru said.”I should escape while I still can...What if she catches me though?...And I seriously need a bathroom...I don’t think I can escape like this.Maybe I can escape with Haru later.’’ Masaru thought.’’I’m going,Aunty.” He said then reluctantly followed the maid and Haru into the residence.Masaru was quick to rush into the bathroom while Haru found his room then waited for Masaru.After taking care of himself,he joined Haru.”I know we’re in trouble but it’s kinda cool to be hanging out with Aunty.” Haru said.”It a change of pace but I don’t know...If we complain and she tells everyone,it’ll be even more annoying.” Masaru said.”I wonder what she’s going to make us do...” Haru said.”I don’t know.Let’s not give her any ideas though.” Masaru said.The two went into Masaru’s room and lounged on the bed.Jacques looked up when the butler came in and locked the door.He then leaned up playfully,resting on his knees.’’You want to wash me now?” Jacques said and chuckled.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:44 am
Marceline-chan

User Image

Dimitri smiles down at Ayumi kissing her neck lightly before sitting on the couch.

Diana walked into their room in a lose kimono with a katana on her lower back she looked down at the ground breathing slowly "I had my girls gather Intel while I was gone so I've got this to say" she spoke then glared at the two young men "Did you really think I'd not know what you Masaru have been doing?! I'm in this because they once enslaved me years ago along with your grandmother when I got free, i slaughtered them all becoming a leader. And Haru how could you let your own brother be so reckless you know that the history with these lowlifes have been a problem with your grandmother and me since day one!" She yelled at them as her hair was now in a braided updo "First stealing my blueprints for that drug it was meant to heal those whom have been harmed by the more violent fractures of the yakuza, lying to me and worse of all getting aroused by your own aunt! I should call your father right now and have him train you two again on how to be princes because if any other people whom know and allied with our family finds out of this your both in trouble either way!" She lectured them while one of her members drag in a man tossing him at her feet "Mistress we have found him as you asked" a servant said while Diana dismissed her. She removed her blade from its sheath placing the tip under the man's chin letting them see it was Masaru's boss "L-Lady D-Diana your alive?" The man cowards as her eyes narrowed at the man.

Michelangelo walked towards Jacques and began washing his back humming softly then did Jacques hair.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:12 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User ImageUser Image

Ayumi cuddled up with her husband and turned on the tv.”What should we watch?” Ayumi said,changing the channel.The two chatted amongst themselves until the woman entered the room.They sat up and listened to their aunt.”I figured my family would find out that I was working for the yakuza eventually.You guys make hiding secrets impossible.” Masaru said.” Masaru and my other brothers have been gone for a really long time,Aunty.It’s not like we traveled together or something.The old man’s five minute war was the first time I’ve seen them since then.Besides,Masaru is my age.He’s an adult and I’m not responsible for whatever mischief he does.He doesn’t have to listen to anything I say either.You can’t blame me for what he does.I suspected that he was in a gang but he never told me which one.” Haru said.”Tsk.I don’t care.Go ahead and tell the whole country.And while you’re at it,tell my father you were sitting on me in your underwear.Of course I’m going to lie so I can avoid a lecture.” Masaru said.When the man was tossed in the room.Haru was confused.”Who’s he?” Haru said.”You’re gonna kill him? It’s not like it’s safe to be a gang member,let alone a boss.You could die any day.It can’t be helped if you kill him.I’m just in charge of the chores.I’m not a real gang member.Even the new gang members are a higher level than me.And even if I was a gang member,I can’t beat up my aunty or something.” Masaru said.Jacques enjoyed the butler’s attention and relaxed as his hair was washed.User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:34 pm
Marceline-chan

User Image

Dimitri shrugs "no idea Ayumi. I don't really watch this thing mind you but read" he answered honestly as he held her close smiling.
Diana does something she swore when her nephews were but children. Two loud slaps echoed through the room. "You two think that low of me, I'm not a leader boys" she spoke honestly while rubbing her hand since she actually slapped her nephews. Her eyes set down at the kneeling man as he shakes in fear "Bring the other bosses here now underling!" Her voice sounded demonic as she sheathed her blade "I swore to Elliot I'd never let anyone of you stray down a wrong path as I did yet it seems that promise is broken" she spoke normally then walked to the door as the man ran out before her. "Get some rest the sun will be up soon" she spoke not looking at them.
Michelangelo hums a song to Jacques before kissing his neck lightly.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:11 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User ImageUser Image

Ayumi giggled.“My husband is such a bookworm.” She teased.She switched the channels,trying to figure out what the vampire might like to watch.She then recalled a certain channel and changed to it.An old sitcom appeared on the screen.”This channel has old tv shows and old movies.They play a lot of classics.Would you like watching this? I always figured that if you watched tv,you’d like something like this.Oh! And they’ve turned some books into movies.Maybe we could look for some of those.” Ayumi said.The two winced when they were hit.”Dang,Aunty.What we do?...I know you don’t work for the yakuza.I meant my boss,the guy you got over there.I didn’t even say anything wrong anyway.” Masaru said.Listening to the woman,Masaru crossed his arms while Haru was surprised by her words.”I’m not robbing anybody,shooting anyone,or selling drugs.I’m not doing anything wrong so I’m not leaving the yakuza.” Masaru said.”What did I do,Aunty?” Haru said.When the woman left,Masaru sighed.”I’m not even tired.” Masaru said.Haru leaned back on the bed.”I didn’t have to tote a bunch of cigarettes around today so...” Masaru said then reached under his jacket then pulled out a couple of wrapped curry filled breads,a box of small chocolate cookies,and a box of sugar candy.”Curry pan,konpeito,and cookies.It’s not much but I knew I couldn’t travel to Europe and not bring you some of your favorites from Japan.Now’s the right time for ‘em,huh?” Masaru said.”Oh! Wicked! You’re the coolest yakuza member I know,Masaru.Thanks man.” Haru said then took one of the curry filled breads and opened the clear bag it was in before starting to eat it.Masaru smirked.’’Not as cool as my bro traveling the world is.That’s pretty bad*ss,bro.Just grabbing a bag of essentials and seeing all sorts of cool places is wicked as h*ll.I wish I could do that kind of thing with my gang.” Masaru said,eating the other bread.’’It’s pretty fun.Let’s go traveling sometime.We could see if England knows how to party.’’ Haru said and smiled.’’You bet.That sounds awesome.’’ Masaru said.The two finished off their breads then started eating the sweets.Jacques blushed lightly and stole a kiss from the butler.He enjoyed having the butler’s attention and relaxed in the warm water.”I’m going to have you take me on a date.I should drag you to a concert or something.And we should certainly go out to a restaurant and a movie.” Jacques said.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:41 am
Marceline-chan

User Image

Dimitri rolls his eyes slightly "This bookworm makes you weak in the knees my sweet flower" he said in a whisper tone before kissing her forehead lightly as they watched an old random TV show.
Diana talks to the yakuza leaders in a large meeting room "Your not keeping him in your fracture at least here he'll be safe. I don't care if he is an errand boy to you layabouts, he's my nephew. If there is a brawl or fight out. I won't have them dying!" She snapped at the yakuza leaders making them bow down to her in fear before saying "Yes Godmother" the bosses spoke while handing over Masaru's contract to Diana. "Now leave my home" she said while walking into her bedroom.
Michelangelo chuckles at Jacques lightly "Not before I give you my prince some special treatment~" he purred softly in Jacques ear before biting down onto it softly

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:33 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User ImageUser Image

Ayumi blushed lightly.”That’s true.I love my bookworm.” Ayumi said and smiled softly,cuddling the male.When they finished their snack,the two got up and went into the hallway.”It sucks that she took my drugs.I only carry one of those on me at a time.Now I got to go get more when I go back home.There might be some yakuza here in England but I don’t have connections here like I do in Japan.” Masaru said,the two of them looking for the kitchen.Upon finding it,they made themselves a small meal to eat.”Living with Aunty is kinda nice when we aren’t being yelled at.” Haru said.”It’s not half bad,I guess.She’s not like the old man.He’d still be scolding us and lecturing us right now if we were with him.” Masaru said.”If he wasn’t having a panic attack.” Haru said,the two chuckling.Jacques blushed at the butler’s words then moaned softly when his ear was nibbled.He then moved closer to the butler,enjoying the affection.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:47 pm
Marceline-chan

User Image

Dimitri holds Ayumi close and kisses her cheek lightly "As I love my beautiful wife" he said while his shadow covers the windows with the sun blocking curtains.
Diana walked into the kitchen and slams Masaru's contract onto the table "You work for me now, you still have your contacts but since the drug design you gave them was my property the manufacturing of it will be made here in London along with Japan." She said before looking down at Masaru and Haru "But if you steal from me again Masa, I will show you true rage along with telling your father" she spoke seriously and grabbed a cookie before walking towards her bedroom, angel or not sleeping during the day became an habit.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:02 am
Smexi-hexi123

User ImageUser Image

Ayumi rested her head against the male’s chest as she watched the tv.After a couple of shows,however,she dosed off for a few moments before waking up.She sleepily took a key out of her pocket before freeing them from the handcuffs.”I’m only letting you free for a little while.” Ayumi said then sat in her husband’s lap.She wrapped her arms around his neck sleepily,resting her head on the male’s shoulder.The brothers looked at the woman,Masaru noticing the contract his aunt put on the table.”Is that?...Where did you even get that? This nonsense is why I didn’t want you all finding out that I was in a gang.You guys are always trying to fix things that don’t need any fixing.Anyway, I only needed to steal it to prove myself to the gang.There are plenty of potions that do what your drug does.Punish me however you want but I’m not staying here for long.I’m going to work for the yakuza once I get back to Japan.I’ve sworn my loyalty to them and I won’t go back on my word.” Masaru said.The two then finished their sandwiches before they went to Masaru’s room.Masaru went over to his window.”They never sugar coated anything with me and made me do errands all the time.But it wasn’t that bad.I learned a lot from watching them and always spending time with them...Working out,dating,teamwork,problem solving,and hard work...And they certainly knew how to cook.Usually we would have a potluck and make some soup or stew.Or we would have this giant spread of food and everyone would put what they wanted on their plate.I got to choose whatever they didn’t pick but the food was so good that I didn’t care I was last...There were people in the yakuza who you would never think were yakuza members.Businessmen who were actually yakuza,corrupt police officers,this one guy our age who can levitate an entire house,and of course the higher ups who few ever see.They’re so wicked cool...Anybody else would of hated being treated like a slave or butler who was constantly treated like he had to prove himself and his worth...but I enjoyed every moment with them,even when I was cleaning their place.That’s why I won’t leave them.Aunty will be angry but she’ll get over it eventually.” Masaru said.”Sounds like they aren’t as one note as I thought.I know they caused trouble for the family in the past but I guess that doesn’t mean they’re all jerks.” Haru said,laying in a black coffin.When Masaru turned around,he was surprised to see the coffin and walked over to it.”You sleep in there?’’ Masaru said.”I tryied it after the guys went their own ways and I haven’t been able to sleep in a normal bed ever since.Aunty is waving your secret around so I’m going to let her know my secret too.I sleep in a coffin and I like it.” Haru said and smirked.Masaru reached inside the coffin to feel the expensive padding.”You look like a real classy vampire prince in there,Haru...It’s so soft...Scoot over.There’s enough room in there for two people.” Masaru said then laid in the coffin with his brother.Haru blushed lightly.”G-Get out.The only one allowed to share my coffin is my wife.” Haru protested.”You don’t even have a wife yet...Fine.Be that way.” Masaru said,sitting up and sticking his tongue out at the male playfully.”But you gotta get me one of those.It caresses every inch of my-’’ Masaru said,interrupted when his brother hit him in the face with his pillow.’’D-Don’t speak like that.’’ Haru said,blushing more.’’But it’s true.Don’t you feel the same way?’’ Masaru said.’’Yeah but you shouldn’t talk like that when Aunty is walking around.Go to bed.Maybe I’ll get Grandmother to make you one.’’ Haru said.’’Not if I call her tomorrow.’’ Masaru said then chuckled before laying in his bed.”Do you think Dracula sleeps in a coffin?” Haru said.”I’m sure he has at some point.He’s older than dinosaurs.I don’t know how he could fit all his chicks in one unless he got a huge coffin.But the whole family is totally missing out cause your coffin is the best bed there is.” Masaru said.  
Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff