Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Loyalty { A Yaoi RP Guild }

Back to Guilds

Two hearts find each other, once realizing 'Love' Between the two, Theyre hearts collide into one, Leaving it a soul shared by two 

Tags: Yaoi, Romance, Roleplay 

Reply Homes
Dimitri Van Drac's Castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:02 am
Marceline-chan

Dimitri & Diana Van Drac, Michelangelo Benedetto

User Image

'I wonder how much time will you have til I break you forever'

Dimitri gently grabs Ayumi and carried her into his study before placing her onto his desktop. He looked her straight in the eyes "Dont you ever nor even think I'd leave you for my first love. Ayumi I fall in love with you, you helped heal my blackened heart. You gave me a family and everything I ever dreamed of having. Ayala is part of my human past not the present. Daniel and I placed her body here because she died here, remember you saw my past life as a human before we even were fully married." He spoke honestly "if anything Ayala is your ancestor, she is of your blood but I no longer love her as I did once before in my human life. You became my life, my sun in the darkness of my once bleak life" Dimitri spoke as he looked down at Ayumi. "Ayala was my fiancee back then not my wife, only you hold that title Ayumi, my sweet flower compared to no other for you are perfection in my eyes" He said seriously before kissing her passionately on the lips as they once did before their twins were born. His ring hand rests on her upper back while the other rests on her hip.

Michelangelo kisses Jacques lips deeper as he picked him up easily into his arms "True enough but I love you as you do me" he spoke calmly before kissing his forehead lightly.

Ayala looks around the castle then at Elliot, Diana and Haru before speaking "Actually I'm more of your great times a thousand aunt and besides I've no intention no stealing Dimitri back for he is a married man and no doubt faithful. Although it would seem my own bloodline does not think before she acts. I was once your father's fiancee and friend" she spoke honestly.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:35 am
Smexi-hexi123

User ImageUser Image
Ayumi struggled futility in the male’s arms.”Let me go,Dimitri.” Ayumi said.She looked up at the male when she was sat on the desk.”How do I know you won’t have some fling with her behind my back? You two could be seeing each other again for all I know.Just because it’s been a long time since then doesn’t mean anything.People cheat on their wives with their old girlfriends,you know.And family or not,she can’t live with us.If you two aren’t dating,I want it to stay that way....I want to spend time with my husband,watching tv and spending quality time together.And I’m going to do it even if I have to pelt him with garlic.” Ayumi said.She kissed the male back,wrapping her arms around his neck.She blushed and pulled away from the male to look at him.”After we eat,I’m going to handcuff you to the sofa and we’re going to watch tv.You’ll have to give your commands from the sofa...Even when I’m angry at you,you make it so difficult for me to stay mad at you...Why were you so stressed when you walked into the kitchen then?” Ayumi said.Jacques blushed and looked away from the butler.”T-That doesn’t mean my marrying you is a sure thing.W-What if I find a better butler than you,who doesn’t die without my permission? Anyway,Father’s fight is over and it’s not like he’s without my phone number.So I-I’m going back to the cottage.Put me down.” Jacques said.Haru rolled his eyes at the woman.”You must be pretty blind then,lady.My grandma is great.Without her,the old man would just be some lame,stuffy,old man.She has really good advice,makes the best meals and desserts,and anytime she hits or scolds the old man,he deserves it.He totally deserves to have garlic thrown at him for hiding dead chicks in the walls.You can’t just arise from the dirt one day and criticize my grandma in her own home,family or not.Even the old man doesn’t get to criticize grandma.” Haru said.Elliott chuckled.”That’s true.The old man might get fussed at and leave.But generally he’s either trying to win her back,staying on her good side,or wooing her.He might disagree with her sometimes but I can’t recall him ever criticizing her.I think he knows better than that.They only met because of luck and a once in a lifetime chance.The old man wouldn’t want to risk losing an amazing woman like her by tossing an insult or criticism at her.The old man has a mental breakdown and a panic attack when he simply hears the word ‘divorce’.I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets especially handsy with mother after hearing a divorce lawyer commercial on tv because he doesn’t want even the slightest possibility that mother might think of leaving him.When a man finds a diamond among mere flowers like Ayumi and Maeko,he must do everything he can to keep that diamond because he’s a mere fool without her.Maeko may not be from a royal family but her company,support,and love are irreplaceable.It’s wonderful having someone who I can vent the day’s events and meetings to.I’m able to relax,unwind,and confide in her.I highly doubt I could be a successful prince without her by my side.I enjoy every moment of her company and she’s why I can work so diligently and return to work refreshed.It is very true when they say behind a great man is a great woman.The old man surely feels similarly.No other woman could calm him when he’s stressed or take great care of him like mother does.” Elliott said  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:37 am
Marceline-chan

User Image

Dimitri sighs slightly before answering his wife. "I got stressed because when Ayala showed up I knew you would think that either I was cheating or that you were not good enough for me. Which is idiotic, I've never cheated on you nor will I ever. I love you Ayumi and handcuffs really someone is being kinky out of the bedroom." He said as he leaned down kissing her neck lightly.

Michelangelo laughs lightly before following Jacques then picked him up "oh really, I don't believe you my prince." He spoke seriously and kissed his cheek lightly.

Ayala looks at the boys "I don't plan on staying I'm mainly here to give a gift to your mother before going back to my eternal rest, this is not my timeline anymore besides I am not needing here." She said honestly while drinking some tea "and you all have an uncle to properly met, know this madness takes away the best traits from them. Your father and Isaac were good friends and both fierce fighters, so you will have a decent opportunity for fights." She said honestly.

((Where have you been Marcy?))

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:35 am
(College homework nonsense and on black dahlia.Besides this rp and a second one,I don’t have any rps so I moved to a different site.)
Smexi-hexi123

User ImageUser Image

“I know I’m plenty good enough for you.Though showing up with your old fiancée is quite suspicious.I watch daytime tv and I’ve seen this type of senario not play out well.We have quite a good marriage when you aren’t nearly getting yourself killed and making your office your new bedroom.” Ayumi said.She then blushed at the male’s words.”I-I didn’t mean it like that.Y-You’re the kinky one,not me.” Ayumi said,caressing her husband’s locks gently and cuddling him.Jacques’ blush grew at the butler’s words.”I-I could easily get someone else if I wanted to.I-It’s not like I have to be with you or something.You have to earn my hand in marriage through courting and such anyway.I-I’m not giving my hand in marriage away for free.Now let me go,Michel.You can hang out in Father’s home if you want to but I’m going back to the cottage.” Jacques said,growing more flustered before struggling in the male’s arms.”He is on our list of people to fight.Though I don’t know if we can punch him in the face if he’s a good guy now.” Elliott said.Haru hummed in thought.”If he wakes up being some lame,stately old man like our old man,it won’t be as fun to fight him.” Haru said.Seeing Maeko,Elliott sent her upstairs to check on his parents.Maeko timidly knocked on the door.”Mother? Father? Elliott t-told me to let you know the food is ready.” Maeko said.Ayumi kissed her husband then got up.She ran over to the door and opened.”Thanks Maeko.Your father was about to break out his smooth moves.Did you know he’s one of those kinky people?” Ayumi said.The neko seemed confused.”Smooth moves? Oh,you mean that thing he does all the time.Elliott is that way too.He’ll simply be working at his desk and his kimono will fall off his shoulders.And if I try to point it out to him,he’ll act like he didn’t do anything,act as if everything is normal,and pretend to be innocent.What does kinky mean? Does it mean his shoulders are tense? I-I know a good place for massages.” Maeko said.Ayumi giggled.”Nevermind,dear.It sounds like our Elliott is just like his dad.” Ayumi said and smiled.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:52 pm
Marceline-chan

User Image

Dimitri laughs lightly "Your stuttering again Ayumi so adorable. Also may I remind you when we do have fun you always beg for more" he teased seductively before kissing her neck lightly growling as she played with his hair. Then ran after Ayumi then pinched her butt "To answer that question daughter in law I'd have to give you the first book of mine and Ayumi's love life." He said smiling sweetly then kissed Ayumi lightly.

Michelangelo laughs lightly "Jack you forget we're bonded. I can tell when your lying and we both know that's not true. No other man can pleasure you to the breaking point as I did." He spoke unashamed while walking up to the cottage.

Ayala laughs lightly as she heard the two wives speaking

((What's Black Dahlia? And that sucks but I hope your doing well on your schoolwork))

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:11 am
(Thanks.I’m working on it.The term will be over soon so I’m looking forward to it.It’s a roleplay site for adults.I like it so far.You post a thread with your plot ideas,characters,and stuff then pm people about one of their plots,characters,etc.It’s not as fancy as Gaia in terms of avis or alternate stuff to do besides rp but it’s fun.It turns out there’s a handful of rp sites besides Gaia.I haven’t checked out some of the others though.)

Smexi-hexi123

User ImageUser Image

Ayumi blushed at the male’s words.“S-Stop trying to embarrass me.’’ She said.She blushed more when the male pinched her.’’I-I’m filling your side of the bed with garlic tonight.’’ Ayumi said.”I-It’s fine.I-I don’t need to know,Father.” Maeko said then returned to her husband.’’So my kitten is back.Did you gossip about me?’’ Elliott said,joking.”N-No.I-I didn’t.” Maeko said,blushing.“Oh? So my naughty kitten was gossiping behind my back.I’ll have to punish you thoroughly.” Elliott said,tripping his wife so she fell back onto the table before leaning over the neko.He looked at her with a lustful gaze,his kimono slipping off his shoulders.”I’m not as lenient as the old man.He waits til he hears mother say divorce to get serious.However,I can’t let my wife have even a complaint.Joke or not,I take it very seriously,kitten.” Elliott said.”Get a room,guys.’’ Haru said,looking away from the two.”Maybe you could learn a few things,Haru.’’ Elliott said.Ayumi blushed at the scene then waved her husband over.’’Our Elliott is a lot like you,Dimitri.’’ Ayumi said.Elliot looked up at his parents then returned his gaze to his wife.”I’ll tend to your punishment later,kitten.Trying to gossip about your husband,even for a moment,simply won’t do.’’ Elliott said then pulled his wife upright before fixing his clothes and hair.’’Let’s get the rest of the plates served,Maeko.You’ll be sitting in my lap this time.’’ Elliott said.’’A-Alright.’’ Maeko said then followed her husband into the kitchen to serve the rest of the plates.The vampire looked away from the male as they reached the cottage,too embarrassed by the male’s words.He let them in then struggled to get out of the male’s arms.When he escaped the butler’s hold,he walked over to the sofa in the living room.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:47 am
Marceline-chan

User Image

Dimitri laughs at his sons actions "She asked your what is kinky and why I said it, your mother wants to handcuff me to the couch" he said unashamed loudly then looked at Ayumi "I don't see any thing wrong with that besides he learned how to charm and seduce his own wife til she blushes blood red. And your father is right Haru plus how do you think your father learned. As a teenager he walked into a few makeout sessions in my study with your grandmother on my lap or desk trying to get my clothes off of me." He spoke calmly as he looked over at the door watching Isaac and Dracula walk in "Father, how is Isaac doing?" He asked until Isaac tackled down Dimitri making the two man fall onto the ground "Either he's happy to be free of madness and happy to see his brother once more" Dracula spoke laughing. Isaac smirks down at Dimitri then helped him back up "Sorry about that Brother but at least your finally not as uptight as you were before"

Michelangelo goes into the kitchen and began making Jacques some tea humming softly along with some fresh blood pudding and his favorite dumplings thanks to Ayumi giving him a chest with Jacques favorite food recipes in it.

Ayala laughs out loud and fall onto the floor "I'm sorry that was to much and adorable" she laughed sweetly and sat down once more as the wives left the manor to go to Diana's Geisha house. Diana sits down and sighed "they're not tactically married to uncle Isaac mostly an pleasure harem" she spoke honestly.

((I'll have to look into later when I've got time. I doing a Wattpad book with a friend of mine lately))

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:38 pm
(Oh,that sounds cool.)

Smexi-hexi123

User ImageUser Image

‘’To watch tv,you perverted old man.’’ Ayumi said then hit the male’s arm.Elliott chuckled.’’I did walk in on the horny old man a few times but I have my own ways of taking care of my wife,certainly since I can’t allow an old man to beat me in that area.’’ Elliott said.”I don’t need lessons.’’ Haru said.”Not from the old man,no.But I think you could learn a few things from your father.It’s important to find a diamond but it’s just as important to keep your diamond.That’s why I can’t allow a single complaint from my Maeko to go unaddressed.’’ Elliott said.Haru sighed.He wasn’t looking forward to watching the man flirt with his mother.With the plates served,Elliott sat down in his chair and pulled his wife into his lap.Seeing the woman’s antics then hearing his aunt,Haru ran a hand through his hair.’’A bunch of embarrassing weirdos.” Haru mumbled and started eating his food.” I know.I don’t know where they came from either but let’s play along.” Ayumi said,joking and giggled.’’You’re too young to know such things,Imoto.Just because you’re an adult doesn’t mean anything to me.Your still my little sister.Don’t let him teach you about his harem.Having one spouse is the best anyway.You can devote all your energy to making that one person feel amazing and loved in every way.Though,I’m quite biased.Since Maeko is the only diamond I want,I don’t understand the point in seeking another woman’s attention.’’ Elliott said.Jacques calmed down and started to watch tv.”He’s so embarrassing.I’m not even lying.I could get another butler if I felt like it.” Jacques thought.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:05 pm
Marceline-chan

User Image

Dimitri laughs at Isaac's jest "At least I am right still though you don't care at all" he said smiling while putting Isaac in a headlock as Dracula looked at his sons "Twins born of my blood, both equal and strong yet they are different on the inside" he spoke seriously before eating

Michelangelo sets the snack in front of Jacques before shifting into his black lion form while the lion cub he gave Jacques played with him mewling happily. He licked Jacques cheek before placing his large lion head onto his lap growling softly

Ayala looks over at Ayumi and beckon her over "I wish to give you something of importance of our line something you do not possess yet" she spoke honestly while diana rolled her eyes at her brother "I am no longer a child brother and I gave them jobs with home and food a true sisterhood" she spoke honestly

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:02 am
Smexi-hexi123

User ImageUser Image

Haru looked at his father.”Old man,quit acting like a five year old and eat your food before it gets cold.I might not do any prince work but I’m certain it doesn’t include rolling around on the ground with your brother all day.You should hug him like an adult and wrestle him after you eat.” Haru said.Jacques sat up when the butler served his meal.At first,he busied himself with eating his food.But when he felt the male’s head rest on his lap,he petted the butler’s head with his free hand.”Just...Just because I like you doesn’t mean you get to be so certain of our marriage.I-I mean you can’t just walk around like you’ve already got the wedding ceremony all planned out and decorated.Your too certain about us and I...I...” Jacques’ scolded before trailing off,trying to put how he felt into words.”I don’t know how to feel about that...It’s attractive but I-I don’t need a butler with an overinflated ego either.So I’m going to punish you for it.You’re going to pamper me tonight and share my bed.” Jacques said.Once he finished his dumplings,he started eating the flan dessert before him.Having finished his tea,he looked at the lion.”I want more tea,Michel.When you come back,you can lay between my legs if you want.There’s enough room on the couch.’’ Jacques said.Ayumi was confused at the woman’s words.”Oh? Alright.I don’t think my family is one of note.But admittedly I don’t know anything about my family or if they’re even alive.” Ayumi said.”Yes you are,Imoto.You might as well stop being in denial.You’re my little sister and I’m always going to protect you,especially from butlers.” Elliott said proudly.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:54 am
Marceline-chan

User Image

Dimitri rolls his eyes while letting Isaac go "Haru now your acting uptight" he spoke honestly before they sat down and ate

Michelangelo huffed through his nose lightly before picking up the lion cub with his teeth gently and carried the pup to Jacques room as he spoke in the princes mind. "Come to your room then Jack" he said seriously as he placed the cub on his tiny bed while it fall asleep. Michel shifted back to normal removing his tie and glasses then snapping his fingers making the bedroom more presentable.

Ayala takes Ayumi's hand into her own while she glowed bright gold then released her hand showing a elderly woman now but Ayumi now held two beautiful white feathered wings "now your truly complete my blood to blessing I gave you my strength and grace to your own" she said honestly before smiling then her body started to fade away. Diana rolls her eyes at Elliot "No I do not Ellie" she said

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:19 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User ImageUser Image

‘’Because a old man that’s millions of years old shouldn’t be rolling around on the floor with his brother when it’s time to eat.If I can keep my composure after seeing my brothers whom I haven’t seen since last year,I think my old man can too.I don’t like sounding like some prince or a parent so go back to normal,old man.’’ Haru said.

Jacques followed the butler to his room.’’You want to start your punishment now? You’d have to wash me first.’’ Jacques said.Seeing the butler without his glasses,the male blushed lightly.’’I didn’t factor in my butler trying to look hot during his punishment.It certainly sounds like something he’d do.I’m not going to let him win with that tactic.If I get too affectionate with him during his punishment,it would mean that our marriage is a garentee and that he gets to be as overconfident as he wants.’’ Jacques thought.Ayumi was about to tell the woman not to give her such a gift but the woman disappeared before the geisha could protest.’’Whatever you say,little sister.Now,how do you want your dolls and doll house delivered?” Elliott teased then chuckled.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:56 pm
Marceline-chan

User Image

Dimitri rolls his eyes "I was not they one whom tackled hugged myself" he said seriously before holding Isaac back from jumping Haru "Isaac enough just sit down and eat then you both can fight each other" he spoke seriously. Diana glares at Elliot "one more word and I'll tell your sons and wife every still mommy and son moment you had as a child along with you playing multiple tea parties with me" she snapped at Elliot basically saying shut up.

Michelangelo looked over at Jacques with a rise eyebrow then tapped his head "You do know Jacques as part of the master and servant bonding that I can hear your every thought" he said seriously before setting his suit jacket onto a chair "Also I was just getting ready to prepare your bath" he spoke honestly.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:46 am
Smexi-hexi123

User ImageUser Image
User Image
‘’You’re a fool if you think that means you’re not also at fault.The both of you need to act your age.Or at least goof off after you’ve finished eating.” Haru said.Then scoffed when his uncle tried to lunge at him.”You’re going to fight me over something so trivial.No wonder,you’re not king.Fight me if you want.I’m not scared of you.Even losing a fight is better than sitting around in a stuffy office all day.” Haru said.”Be my guest,Imoto.Mother and I had a wicked time playing video games.She’s pretty good at them too.And I have no shame with people knowing I played games with my sister.Since I’m still able to bother you,I’m doing my job as your brother right.” Elliott said proudly then chuckled.”I love my Imoto but you know I have to joke around with you sometimes.I’ll be going back home with my wife after we’ve eaten so I’ll need you to help watch over the boys for me.They separated and went off on their own for long time so being back together like this is pretty exciting for them,I’m sure.” Elliott said.After Elliott and his wife finished their meals,they cleaned their plates then took their leave.One of Haru’s brother’s went to a mirror in bathroom once he finished eating while Haru cleaned their bowls.”Why did my family have to be a bunch of mind readers? Tsk.Whatever.It’s not like I chose this life.It’s not my fault.” Haru’s brother said,preening himself in the mirror and combing his pompadour.”Masaru,come on.You can’t visit then not hang out.” Haru said.Masaru walked over to the doorway.”I don’t smell like cigarettes,do I?” Masaru said.”No.” Haru said.”Good.It was a pain trying to find an outfit that didn’t smell like cigarettes.I don’t smoke but my friends do.Anyway,let’s go.” Masaru said.Once the two got outside,they hung out at Haru’s motorcycle.Masaru made a box appear in his hand.It wasn’t too much bigger than a cigarette box and he opened it to reveal what appeared to be small ice cubes.”You should try one of these.I gave them the Masaru special.It’s not some addicting drug.It just makes you feel good for a bit.” Masaru said and chuckled.”It does? I’m only trying one.” Haru said then took one of the cubes.He ate it and was suprised when his body felt a sudden flood of pleasure.”It’s...good.” Haru said,a blush growing on his face as he leaned against the bike.After afew moments,Haru stood and rushed into the forest.Masaru chuckled as he heard the male relieving himself.Once his brother returned,Masaru smirked.”Sounds like you made up for all those years without a chick.” Masaru joked and chuckled.”S-Shut up.” Haru said.”I guess I should of warned you about how intense it is.But it’s harmless so it’s fine.It’s just one of those potions for the bedroom.I like it in the ice but my friends have their own ways.It doesn’t have a taste on its own so it’s best if you have it with something else.” Masaru said.”I bet that old man knows all about it.” Haru said.

“I know.I-I don’t care if you read my thoughts anyway. I’m not letting my butler win.You’ll see.” Jacques said then crossed his arms.”My butler is eager to see me undress.I knew I had a needy butler.” Jacques said then sat on his bed.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:45 am
Marceline-chan

User Image

Dimitri picked up the empty plates and walked off to the kitchen and washed the dishes humming softly. Isaac walked around the castle of his childhood then found his old room.

Diana pulled on Masaru's ear while clearing her throat "Masa don't tease your older brother nor I will have my once sweet nephews do odd types of drugs. Hand them over now" she said angrily towards the two sighing "I died then finally come back home to see my special little guys become delinquents" she spoke honestly disappointed in them

Michelangelo rolls his eyes before heading into the bathroom and started up the bath water adding rose petals and cinnamon sticks to hot water. Humming a tune

((Jojo picture))

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items