Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Loyalty { A Yaoi RP Guild }

Back to Guilds

Two hearts find each other, once realizing 'Love' Between the two, Theyre hearts collide into one, Leaving it a soul shared by two 

Tags: Yaoi, Romance, Roleplay 

Reply Homes
Dimitri Van Drac's Castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:56 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

''I don't want to lose any of you.I don't think my heart could take it.'' Ayumi said.''I'll go kill Daniel then.Diana thinks he's amazing and I'm going to have to kill him anyway since he might try to marry her.'' Elliott said.''Elliott,if your going to set out to kill him,let it be because he lost a fair fight.We don't even know if he still has such intentions anyway.A guy like him probably already has a girlfriend by now.'' Ayumi said.''It might not need to be as serious as a death.It could be something that Diana thinks is the worst thing in the world.The worst thing for Diana would be to see that Daniel is married or engaged to someone else.What if we had Daniel lie and say he's found someone to marry or something? He's not allowed to marry her anyway so it wouldn't be like Diana lost some perfect guy.You can't lose someone that you shouldn't be marrying in the first place.However,Diana would be all sorts of shocked and offended cause she's convinced that tying to date Daniel is fine.'' Elliott said.''Elliott,Daniel wouldn't lie to anyone.I mean he sort of lied to the two of you but there's no way he'd blatantly lie to someone.'' Ayumi said.''He might if he knew that it determined if Diana would ever have children.'' Elliott said.''Good point.Dimitri,could you call Daniel? He might be at home at this point but tell him it's for a good reason.We don't know when Diana will wake up though.'' Ayumi said.The boy in Elliott's arms whimpered abit,feeling cold.Noticing that the boy felt abit cold to the touch,he made pajamas appear on the boy.He then used the sleeve of his yukata like a blanket,covering the boy.He caressed the boy's cheek gently then hummed to the newborn,calming the boy down.The prince then made sure the other two babies were comfortable in their cribs.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:28 pm
Marceline-chan

Dimitri Van Drac, Diana Van Drac

User Image

'I wonder how much time will you have til I break you forever'

Dimitri growls dangerously low at his son and wife "that is enough talk Ayumi Daniel helped you when we first knew you were baring Elliot and Diana by getting everything prepared for their arrival and Elliot that is no way for a future king to act once again your thinking of Daniel as a scapegoat" he spoke seriously and quietly as Diana stirred waking up slowly coughing she sat up spitting a bullet fragments out of her mouth before holding her stomach in slight pain

User Image

User Image  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:59 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

''He doesn't have to die unless he tries to marry my sister.I rather he not die.I like Daniel.I wouldn't be happy to have to kill him.But no sister of mine is going to become my godmother.I refuse to call my sister my godmother and all because my sister won't seek a man elsewhere.All Daniel has to do right now is lie to Diana by saying he's engaged.'' Elliott said.''If that man decides to marry my daughter,I'll have to slap Daniel myself and tell my sisters to pelt him with garlic since he'd be a ***** not give my blessing to their marriage.And Dimitri,if you actually allow such a ridiculous marriage as Diana marrying her own godfather,I'm leaving you and protesting the marriage with Elliott.All you'll have to comfort you at night is my empty side of the bed until you come to your senses.'' Ayumi said then huffed.Seeing her daughter wake up,Ayumi went to her side and hugged her.''How are you feeling,Sweetheart?'' she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:28 pm
Marceline-chan

User Image

Dimitri looks over at Diana hugging her gently while she looked at them "I feel empty here" she spoke truthfully holding her torso "what happened?" She asked while Dimitri explained what happened slowly to his daughter listening until she began crying gripping her arms shaking until roaring out like a lioness her eyes glowed in pure rage her mother's eyes in her skull began turning into molten gold as her father's eyes

User Image  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:46 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

Having a hunch,Elliott took the three infants to the nursery.''This is a better setting for you three.'' Elliott said softly.When his advanced hearing picked up his sister's yelling on the other side of the house,he sighed.''My hunch was correct.The little ones would of been quite frightened and crying if they had stayed in there and heard Imoto's yelling.'' he thought.Ayumi didn't have the heart to tell her daughter what happened and remained quiet.She allowed her husband to tell her what was going on.''If it's any consolation,Dimitri and Elliott killed the man's family for you.And I think Isabella destroyed the hunter's hideout.Plus,in addition to your father's boring traps,we have Elliott's wolves to protect and watch over the house now.And with you changing to a full blooded vampire,you'll be able to heal yourself and have children again.'' Ayumi said.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:21 am
Marceline-chan

User Image

Dimitri gets off the bed backing away from Diana slowly and pulling Ayumi back as well "a piece of her heart died Ayumi you may want to step back" he said while Diana glared at them as Victoria ushered them out of her bedroom then Diana began tearing her bedroom apart in rage. Dimitri hugs Ayumi close "we've got to give her space right now Ayumi"

User Image  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:10 am
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

"But she'll be able to have kids now so it'll ultimately be fine,right? Though I hate to see her so upset.I'll have the maids replace her furniture later.She'll calm down eventually.My daughter is not the begrudging or angry sort." She said then smiled softly at him."Did you see how handsome and cute those little boys were? I'm a grandmother."Ayumi said proudly before hugging the male."My husband still gets his Ayumi privileges for now but I will take them away if my husband is going to support ridiculous marriages." She said then walked to the nursery and smiled softly at the sleeping newborns."I didn't know my son was so good with children.Your future wife will quite admire that." Ayumi said.Elliott blushed lightly."I'm not any good with children.Honest.I-I just try to copy how great a parent you were to Diana-chan and me." Elliott said.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:41 pm
Marceline-chan

User Image

Dimitri sighs softly at Ayumi's words he knew that her anger was only the beginning of this "in order Ayumi she'll be changed, two yes they newborns are cute, and lastly I don't approve of that sort of thing" he spoke honestly while following Ayumi seeing his son stammer as his mother once did "You my boy are so much like your mother at times a cute stammer when embarrassed" he spoke while a roar echoed through out the castle "Diana?" He ran upstairs opening up the door to her room seeing it completely destroyed everything her clothes, her furniture just everything then in his shocked state he backed away slowly until golden eyes glowed at him a giant pure gold lioness tackled Dimitri down the grand staircase pinning her father onto the marble floor growling in a bloodthirsty rage he remembered from when he turned "Diana you don't want to hurt me calm down" he spoke calmly as Diana's claws sink into his chest

User Image  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:41 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

The prince blushed more and looked away from his parents.''I-It's only cute when mother does it.'' he said.The loud roaring made the boy in his arms stir and whimper at having his sleep interrupted.Ayumi followed behind the two.''Diana-chan,please calm down.'' Ayumi said.''Everything is alright,little one.Just go back to sleep.You need plenty of rest.I'll arrange plenty of clothes for you tomorrow.'' he said softly then laid the boy in his crib.He hummed a waltz song until the boy fell alseep.He then ran to his father's aid,joining his mother.''Get off Father,Imoto-chan.Everything is going to be fine so calm down.'' Elliott said.His eyes glowed as he tried to levitate his sister up and off his father.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:33 am
Marceline-chan

User Image

Dimitri sits up looking at his daughter "She's not going to calm down away time soon her sweet heart is gone completely only blood lust is left Diana wants to slaughter everyone whom gets in her way like I once did" he spoke honestly while looking over at his wife and son "put her down Elliot your going to make this worse" he said as Diana shifted into fog flying away from the castle and her home "Diana..." Dimitri gripped his hands roughly his shadow started to leave until Dimitri looked up "no let her go she needs to be alone"

User Image  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:37 am
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

''But clearly you returned to your senses somewhat before you even met mother,so surely Diana-chan will be fine.'' Elliot said,putting his sister down.He watched his sister flee their home.''At least we aren't exactly next door to anyone.She'd have to fly quite far to reach the city in order to hurt someone.'' Elliott said then sighed.''I suppose all we can do is wait for her to return.I should warm up some food.Go get ready for dinner,guys.'' Ayumi said then went to the kitchen.''Yes mother.'' Elliott said and nodded then looked at his father.He patted the male's back in an attempt to comfort the man.''Everything will be alright,Father.If you can be the sane vampire I've always known,then I know Diana-chan will be fine.My little sister is strong.She is the child of a kind goddess and a noble man so she must be strong too.I know she is still in there somewhere.Let's go wash our hands,Father...Besides,you still have to tell me how you managed to capture mother's heart.You couldn't of just simply asked her to marry you.You must of done something special to have her heart like you do and I want to know what it is.'' Elliott said,trying to lighten the mood.He didn't want his father to be in a gloomy or sad mood.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:18 pm
Marceline-chan

Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

Dimitri sighs softly as he washed his hands with herbs water so he'd not get shocked while he told Elliot everything on how he and Ayumi met every truth and no lies even told him how he and Diana were convinced "That is how I met your mother and how were still in love since you two were born, your aunts despised me for a long time but I never lied to your mother and I keep her satisfied that is a proper husbands duties besides running my business empire" he finished speaking seeing Elliot's jaw dropped in shock causing Dimitri to laugh lightly

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:16 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

The prince's red blush grew as his father spoke of his intimate moments with his wife.''T-There's no way.Mother i-is an innocent woman.S-She wouldn't do such things to you.And y-you can't do that in wolf form.H-How can my own father say such things so calmly?'' the prince said then washed his hands.''You two act like the textbook definition of a perfect couple.Your both so caring and considerate to each other and even when you two disagree on something,you two easily find some way of compromise.So I-I suppose it'd couldn't be all lies.It must be true but...I-I didn't know my own parents were so kinky.Especially since my father is always so calm minded,refined,and polite and my mother is so innocent and humble.'' Elliott said.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:44 pm
Marceline-chan

Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

Dimitri laughs even more before speaking "Your mother is the most beautiful woman innocent here..." he points to his heart "but a passionate woman in our martial bed, and your venom will and can help your future bride body thus how with my wolf form" he walked to the kitchen "Elliot I've been alive for many years one tends to be this way I am, your mother just made a powerful monster become her tamed beast by a simple touch or kiss" he said while he saw Ayumi sneaking over to her as he kissed her lips passionately "how are you feeling my queen?"

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:10 am
Smexi-hexi123

User Image
User Image

Elliott futilely hid his growing blush with his sleeve.''D-Don't describe Mother that way.'' he said,following the male.He managed to calm the blush on his face until it became lightly visible.Ayumi blushed lightly and kissed the male back.''I'm feeling better.I just warmed up some of the food left from the party.I hope you two won't mind.'' Ayumi said.''Anything you prepare for us is absolutely perfect,Mother.Truely.'' Elliott said and smiled softly.''Your just like your father when it comes to words,Elliott.When are you going to start writing books?'' Ayumi said and smiled then sat their plates at the table.''I'm not like father.I'm better than him.And writing books is father's thing.'' Elliott said.Ayumi giggled.''Then what is your thing?'' Ayumi said.''I don't have one.Outside of video games,watching over the family has always been my thing.'' Elliott said.''Well you better find one.You don't want a certain old blonde man to outdo you.In few more years,I'm going to have to buy him a bingo set.'' Ayumi said and giggled.Elliott chuckled.''That's true.Don't worry,Mother.In order to become a proper successor,I intend to outdo father in everything.I can't let a elderly man beat me even if he is my father.Though I admit defeat when it comes to brides.There are many women but ever so few goddesses,and so much fewer that could ever compare to that of my mother's caliber.'' Elliott said.Ayumi giggled.''You really are your father's son.When are you going to start dating?'' Ayumi said.''What with all the family happenings,I don't think I have much time for a lady,Mother.Sister still needs me to look after to her and I need to try to stop her from committing incest and ruining the family name.And with her off somewhere,my job is even more of a difficult one.My dear Imoto-chan isn't going to let my job be an easy one it seems.'' Elliott said.''Oh,how about we find someone for you? Arranged marriages used to be quite common in Japan and royalty sometimes do them too.There's been alot of young ladies about your age joining my geisha houses.I'm sure I can find a suitable young lady for you.'' Ayumi said.''M-Mother,you don't need to bother with such things.You should be enjoying your job and relaxing at home with father.'' Elliott said and blushed lightly.''Nonsense.I'm going to start interviewing my geisha trainees and asking the other noble families to see who'd be interested in being your bride.'' Ayumi said then started eating.Elliott gave a defeated sigh.''Yes Mother.'' Elliot said then started eating his food.  
Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games