Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:40 pm
User Image
User Image
"We know a little about a lot of things, just enough to make us dangerous."

Ian saw her take his camera and tried to stop her but she already had it. "Just don't delete any photos you can go through them later." he said leaning back in his chair sulking some. Picking up his tea he took a sip and watched Zerena carefully as she looked at the photo. "I'm aware I saw him order coffee or something. Can I have my camera back now?" he said looking over to her. If she didn't he would just try sulking to see how long that would take before he got his camera back. He knew that Zerena was practically in love with the man but he wasn't exactly planning on bringing it up immediately. He would let the guy have some peace before Zerena went after him. Glancing up he saw Brendon was walking over to where they were sitting drink in hand. "Z don't freak out but he's on his way over here right now."

Ghost Girl xo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:50 pm
Ghost Girl xo
☆ Zerena ♥ Marie ♥ Rhodes ☆

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCross x my x heart x and xhope x tox diex
Burn my lungs and
curse my eyes

xxxxxxxxxxMake you feel, make you feel better
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm going numb I've been highjacked
xxxxxxxxxxxxxIt's a f●●king drag xxxx
I x taste x you x on x my x lips x and

get rid of you, So I say damn your kiss
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and the awful things you do, You're worse than nicotine

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zerena jaw dropped as Ian formed those words. She put his camera on her lap and smirked That's what you get Ian." The female said across the table. Sipping her iced coffee, watched the ginger sulk into his chair, as wanting to get his camera back. It wasn't working now. "No Ian. No camera." She said before he said he was heading this way. Her hand went to cover her mouth and shut her eyes. No, oh god, I'm gonna freak." She mumbled through her hand, looking to Ian

OOC ::

Ghost Girl xo

Interesting Warrior

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:13 am
User Image
User Image

Ian smirked hearing that she was going to freak. "If you give me back my camera I can take a photo of you with him." Hopefully this would get him back his camera. "And calm down you won't freak out at his show." Seeing Brendon walk up to their table he honestly couldn't help but to be slightly confused on why Brendon Urie came over to their table. Hearing the question "You're Ian Gallagher aren't you? Ian had no idea on to respond other than nodding his head. Looking over to Zerena to see her expression he wanted to start laughing she was staring at him like he was a god.

Ghost Girl xo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:27 am

User Image

Burn my lungs and
curse my eyes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zerena stomped her foot on the ground hearing Ian's remark. The female handed over the camera and gave a slight pout before Brendon appeared at the table, looking over to Ian. She gave Ian quite the glare before admiring the man standing in front of her. A million thoughts were buzzing through her mind, but nothing formed out of her mouth. She snapped herself out of it, and played with her hair "Ian, you know Brendon?" She asked, looking back to the ginger with a smirk

Ghost Girl xo

Interesting Warrior

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:06 pm
User Image
User Image

Ian "He follows me on instagram or did I forget to mention that." he said to Zerena. He probably did forget to mention it due to the fact she would freak out. "You can sit down if you want." he said nodding to the open chair. Turning on his camera he quickly looked through the album and saw that the one he took here was still there. "This is my friend Zerena, she does the makeup for some of my clients." he said. He wasn't sure if Zerena could introduce herself at this rate or not.

Ghost Girl xo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:42 am

User Image

Burn my lungs and
curse my eyes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zerena rolled her eyes at Ian, before she eyed the other male up and down, a million thoughts, more than not, a dirty thought running through her mind. Scrolling through Ian's followers, saw the IG name with the blue check, signalling he did really follow him. I'm gonna kick his a** later She thought as the male sat down "Hi, I'm Zerena. As Ian said, I'm a traveling MUA, well local I guess. She said as she placed her phone down "I'm also a big Panic fan. She added, smiling, flashing her pearly whites.

Ghost Girl xo

Interesting Warrior

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:31 am
User Image
User Image

Ian saw Zerena pull out her phone anf figured he would probably have to change the locks on his doors so some one wouldn't purposefully wake him up at the crack of dawn by dragging him out of the comfort of his bed. "I would say more than a big fan. You almost died this morning when I gave you the tickets." He was partially doing this to embarrass her but he was going to die anyways so what did he have to lose? Smiling over at Zerena trying to look as innocent as humanly possible before hearing Brendon. "So you guys are going to the show?"

Ghost Girl xo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:06 pm

User Image

Burn my lungs and
curse my eyes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zerena rolled her eyes at the male's comment "Well, Ian, considering it sold out, it was okay with me freaking out a moment." She said, looking innocently before fixing her composure. Peeling her eyes away to the street once more, she got lost in space for a moment before Brendon asked if they were showing to the show "Yes we are. Well, if you asked me a hour ago I would've said no." She said giggling and turning a soft pink in the cheeks "Dunno where we'll be, Ian hasn't told me that much." She added, and glared to the ginger across the table

Ghost Girl xo

Interesting Warrior

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:21 pm
User Image
User Image

Ian rolled his eyes it was pretty obvious to him she was lightly flirting with the guy. He didn't know if Brendon could tell or not, but he knew her for long enough to know when she was flirting. "It was on the tickets but it's now obvious you didn't get past seeing Panic! at the Disco." he said smirking. "Well if you are in the first few rows I'll be able to see you guys." Brendon said before adding "I'm just curious are you two dating because it looks like you are on instagram." Hearing the question Ian was glad he wasn't drinking his tea otherwise he most likely would have choked on it. That would not be a fun way to go. Looking over to his friend to see her facial expression he was quite curious on how she was going to react to that question since she so obviously liked the singer.

Ghost Girl xo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:44 pm

User Image

Burn my lungs and
curse my eyes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zerena rolled her baby blues and scoffed "Well, that's true." She said before hearing Brendon ask if they were dating. The female laughed and became serious for a moment "No, we're just friends. Besides Ian already has a special someone, unlike me." She said as she got up, going to get a coffee before she spotted a familiar face walk in "Hey Mickey." Zerena said as the male walked over to her, embracing a slight hug Is Ian here." Mickey said, almost mumbling it "Yeah, over there with Brendon." She said before she ordered some more drinks, and even one for Mickey. She knew those two had their moments, and hopefully everything was okay today. No need for a scene in front of Brendon.

Ghost Girl xo

Interesting Warrior

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:44 am
User Image
User Image

Ian heard Zerena and nodded "Yeah , Z's really pretty and all but I'm just way to gay to be into her." he said finishing off his drink. Watching her get up he narrowed his eyes since she was going to go get more drinks and would probably pay for all three of them. Seeing Mickey walk in he hoped that he wasn't still mad they had a big fight over something really stupid a few nights ago and really hadn't heard anything from the male since. Hopefully it was all okay now, him and Mickey had bee together for almost 2 years now. He was hoping to ask if Mickey would like to move in soon but was going to wait until he saw how everything after the fight would play out. "Me and Z are in the front of the upper story." he said before looking down at his camera. It was a pity he wouldn't be able to take her into the venue. He would be able to get some good shots with it from up there.

Ghost Girl xo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:29 pm

User Image

Burn my lungs and
curse my eyes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zerena and Mickey stood side by side in over where the straws were So how are you and Ian today?" She asked, looking away from stirring her coffee you know the usual. Our stubbornness and my hot head, it creates chaos." He said, his eyes dancing over the ginger's body "You guys lasted this long, even though the tough times." The female said as they two of them headed over the table and watched Mickey sit next to Ian, and put his hand over Ian's. "Brendon, this is Mickey, Ian's partner." She said, as she placed the drinks on the table, glancing between the couple, and Brendon. "I'm sorry for yesterday" Mickey whispered to Ian, before kissing his cheek and sipping his drink

Ghost Girl xo

Interesting Warrior

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:38 am
User Image
User Image

Ian watched as the two walked over and couldn't help but to feel slightly nervous. Smiling softly to himself as he felt his boyfriends lips on his cheek he knew that it was fine for now. Taking Mickey's hand in his he looked over to Brendon. "I'll make a deal with you guys. You give me your tickets and I'll do a last minute insta or twitter giveaway and in return I can get the three of you backstage if you want." hearing the offer he looked over to Z. I mean he was fine with that idea but it was up to her. "What do you think Z? I'll leave it up to you since they were a birthday gift." he was kind of hoping that she would agree that way Mickey could come along. When he bought the tickets he could only get those two otherwise he would have gotten one other.

Ghost Girl xo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:03 pm

User Image

Burn my lungs and
curse my eyes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zerena watched with careful eyes over the male couple, making sure Mickey was okay. Hearing Brendon, her eyes lit up, like a kid at Christmastime. "I'm okay with it. Now Mickey can come along. If he wants to." The female said, smiling before looking to Mickey Yeah, I'll go, get me out of the house." Mickey said with a half smile, since he really didn't live with a perfect family. Father in jail, four brothers, a sister and half sister. In and out of jail, well his brothers, not him. The girl couldn't be happier when Mickey agreed. She never recalled them going out to a show together, well Mickey and Ian, and Ian and her been to quite a few in the years of being friends. Is there any certain time, or place we gotta be?" She asked, fiddling with her fingers, trying to calm her nerves now, since now she'd be backstage at a sold out show, with a idol of hers.

Ghost Girl xo

Interesting Warrior

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Ian smiled over to Zerena and mouthed a thank you to her before resting his head on his boyfriends shoulder. "Also can I bring my nice camera?" he asked holding up his baby before passing it over to Z. He wanted a picture of him and Mickey he would probably frame it and put it up somewhere so when he moved in they would be ahead on being a really cheesy couple. "I don't see a problem with it, I mean you guys are going to be backstage." Brendon said before turning to Zerena "I'm not sure I can find out for you and I can get your number and let you know." he said to her leaving the couple to themselves.

Ghost Girl xo

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces