xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm going numb I've been highjacked
xxxxxxxxxxxxxIt's a f●●king drag xxxx
I x taste x you x on x my x lips x and

get rid of you, So I say damn your kiss
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and the awful things you do, You're worse than nicotine

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zerena wasn't up for a fight and gave in "Fine, but next time, I pay for lunch." She said before shrugging at the ginger's next question "I mean there's the path along the beach. I mean I don't wanna do anything to tiring cause then we'll be worn before the concert." She said, before seeing her friend come and snatching her phone Ian!" She almost shouting reaching for her phone before realizing what he was doing and smiled at him. "Oh Ian. You know how to make this look so natural!." She said, giggling and looking at the picture. It was good having someone like Ian who would make everything look good around them, even if they were just only friends. Writing a caption on the photo couldn't help but save the photo to her pictures and sent it to the guys who need a tall drink of water to quench the thirst. "Hopefully that'll shoo them away. If not then I don't know what I'll do." She said laughing and putting her phone down.

OOC ::

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:22 pm
User Image
User Image
"We know a little about a lot of things, just enough to make us dangerous."

Ian heard her comment about not knowing what to do if they didn't stop. "Tell them bye Felicia and then block them" knowing Zerena would like that idea. "Fine you can pay for lunch next time, under the condition I finally get to take pictures of you"She didn't like him taking photo's of her but it was his job to take photos so he wouldn't mess it up. Okay maybe one as a joke. Yes she would try to kill him but he was prepared for that. He knew how to get back at her. "The beach sounds fine with me."

Ghost Girl xo

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

Ghost Girl xo

Interesting Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:31 pm
☆ Zerena ♥ Marie ♥ Rhodes ☆

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCross x my x heart x and xhope x tox diex
Burn my lungs and
curse my eyes

xxxxxxxxxxMake you feel, make you feel better
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Laughing at the male's comment, a smile appeared across the full lips painted in pink "I can, but you know I will literally say bye Felicia. She commented before hearing take pictures of you. The smile quickly faded as it came.The thing was Zerena was a behind-the-scenes girl, as the MUA, not the model or bride in front of the camera. It was Ian's job though as a photographer to take photos. It took her a couple of minutes to let it settle into her mind but sighed and nodded at the male next to her. "Alright, but just this one time." She said before getting up grabbing their trash from the table and walked into the kitchen, which was only mere feet from where they were sitting. Rinsing out the cups heard his okay for the beach "Maybe I'll let you take pictures at the beach?" She said smirking and finishing the rinsing and putting the plastic cups into the recycle and the trash into the trash bin before looking to Ian Let me just grab some things and we'll be set to go." The girl said bubbly and slightly jogged to her room.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:03 pm
User Image
User Image

Ian grinned when she agreed. He always had a camera of some sort with him just in case he needed to do some impromptu photo shoot. "Yay! I promise I will make sure you look good in all the photos." she was afraid of people taking photos because she never saw how they turned out and ninety nine percent of the time she hated them. "I'm ready when your ready, if you want to take an hour t do your MUA stuff you can." The two of them tag teamed on allot of projects. He would offer a makeup artist to be at the session and if the client agreed then that was where Zerena came in at an extra cost which went to her.

Ghost Girl xo

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

Ghost Girl xo

Interesting Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:07 pm

User Image

Burn my lungs and
curse my eyes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zerena eyed herself in the mirror, hearing Ian in the other room saying if they needed time, he was okay with it. It only took about ten minutes for the female to change her eyeshadow, from nude to a ombre from dark red to black, and a nude lip. Walking out, smiled and twirled around "Show time darling" She said with a laugh before taking a couple of selfies for Facebook and Snapchat. Zerena was very much up to date with her social media, always posting either a makeup look or new palette from whatever brand she wanted. Once in a while she'd take one of Ian's photo and always give him credit for the photo but her for the makeup. Basically them two together was a win-win situation.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Ian opened up a game on his pone that he had recently started playing and had slightly become addicted to. Hearing Zerena he exited out of it and looked up and nodded. "You look good, if I wasn't gay I would probably hit on you." he said joking. The two of them joked about his sexuality quite a bit, it came with being friends since 7th grade. Gently patting his bag "I got my baby in here with a few different lenses, though I'll probably have to go back by my apartment and switch out cameras before the show since the venue is pretty strict about that." With what the two made they didn't live that far from the venue or beach so they could just walk to both of the places. "Bring your drugs with you." he said getting up and grabbing his own coffee cup.

Ghost Girl xo

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

Ghost Girl xo

Interesting Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:59 pm

User Image

Burn my lungs and
curse my eyes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zerena shot a look over to Ian before bursting into a laugh "Oh Ian. You know if we ever had a relationship, it'd be a power couple type. Like the goals. She said as she fixed her outfit, and having a bag full of clothes to change into just in case Ian wanted to take a lot of photos. It was fun to change the outfits and she could leave it at Ian's and pick it up the following day or two. Inside the bag, was a bathing suit, and whole other outfit which consisted of a floral kimono like Tyler Joseph's, a black spaghetti crop top and cut off black shorts. She knew he always had a camera on him, either a actual one or his phone. The gray hair was tied into a pony as she grabbed another cup full of iced coffee, light as usual "You know I will She said before grabbing the keys to her apartment and opened the door, waiting for Ian to follow in suit.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:30 am
User Image
User Image

Ian nodded at hearing that they would be a power couple. They would be I mean a photographer and their makeup artist. "We should totally act like one for our next client next week." he said. After walking out of the apartment "So anywhere you want to go first or just the beach? he asked. If she wanted to get more drugs he wouldn't have a problem with that. Outside of the sudden photo-shoot and concert she could chose the rest of the day.

Ghost Girl xo

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

Ghost Girl xo

Interesting Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:47 pm

User Image

Burn my lungs and
curse my eyes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zerena chuckled at his comment, and nodded "We so should!" She chirped with a gleaming smile as the made into the public. Thinking wisely, and grabbed his arm and started walking towards the coffee shop, for round two, and maybe pick a possible round three. They walked into the shop, and the aroma made the girl just smile as she let go of Ian's forearm. "Whatcha want Ian?" She asked, the eyes looking into his, planning on how she'd paid for this, and not him.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:26 pm
User Image
User Image

Ian "Want to see how many people we can fool today?" he asked. With enough people mistaking them as a couple the two ended up making a game out of it. Walking into the coffee shop he smiled. God he loved the smell of both coffee and tea. "A chai latte with a shot of espresso." It was something he had discovered at Peet's Coffee a while back and whenever he got a chai latte he would add espresso. He could take some photos of her with coffee. Any in the coffee shop would look good.

Ghost Girl xo

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

Ghost Girl xo

Interesting Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:37 pm

User Image

Burn my lungs and
curse my eyes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zerena smirked at Ian's comment and nodded "Only if you want too." She said as they approached the counter and Ian ordered his latte I'll just get the usual." Zerena said, as the cashier knew what she wanted and how she liked it. She took out her card and swiped it before Ian could notice the payment was through. Once completed they really just waited a few moments for their drinks, and Zerena couldn't help but smile "You know this coffee is too good to miss out on Ian." She said pointing the blonde coffee in her hand that looked more white than blonde

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:58 am
User Image
User Image

Ian looked back to the register and was about ready to pull out his wallet when he saw Zerena putting her card back. "Come on Z I was going to pay for everything up till the show." he pouted. In all honesty he knew she would try something like this she always did when he paid for everything. When they traveled and he paid for plane tickets she would somehow manage to get dinners every night. "I know it's good, I had some this morning. But I gotta get the tea also. You know how much I love tea." Finding seats they sat down at a table by one of the many windows. Pulling out his camera he placed it on the table where it would still catch all of Zerena. Taking a quick photo before asking "So how long do you want to stay at the beach before we drop stuff off?"

Ghost Girl xo

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

Ghost Girl xo

Interesting Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:58 pm

User Image

Burn my lungs and
curse my eyes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sticking her tongue at him, then formed a smile "Oh Ian, you know coffee is my thing. Why can't I pay for this small token of gratitude?." She said, as she knew how much he did for those two. Making their way towards the table, she placed the drink down before sitting. She looked out the window, almost photogenic, as she looked at the scenery. It was a nice day to people were out and about. Hearing his question, looked to him, the small hands wrapped around the iced drink "I dunno. As long as you feel satisfied with pictures." She said, taking a sip, and closed her eyes, smiling with the straw between her lips. She's always been a coffee lover, and every first sip was good.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:09 am
User Image
User Image

Ian took a sip of his tea and placed it down on the table before picking up his camera. Taking a quick photo of Zerena he smiled to himself. He knew she would try to kill him for this later but he did this with his clients also and they preferred the photos they didn't know about. "Sounds good to me" he said. He was going to take advantage and take as many photos of her this time since he had no idea if he would be allowed to do this again. "So do you want to be there hen I upload the photos to my laptop so you can see them?" he asked.

Ghost Girl xo

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

Ghost Girl xo

Interesting Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:16 pm

User Image

Burn my lungs and
curse my eyes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

She heard the click of the camera and knew Ian had taken a photo. Slowly turning her head, gave a glare before putting down the coffee. Waiting a few minutes, took the camera to see the photo he took. It was perfect. The lighting was there, her highlight popped. And Brendon Urie in the background. Wait." She said zooming and covering her mouth "No.." She added before turning the camera around to Ian, showing the zoomed in photo <********' Brendon Urie is here." She whispered, a gleam in the eyes of the girl.

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces