Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Rain Town, the Blue Cat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:38 am
Fang Venomous Scales

User Image

The Lamia

Fang walks up to the bar "one warm egg drink please" he sits beside the newcomer while his drink was delivered in front of him "you new here?" Fang looks at the man as he takes a drink of his beverage then sets the glass down

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:09 pm
User Image
Ruel glances at the person sitting next to him at the bar. "Sounds like the kind of drink a body builder would consume" he thought. "Jack Daniels, hold the Daniels" he said to the bartender. "Yes. Looking for a place to hang around at" he answered looking away as he grabs a napkin from a small pile of them.

Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:28 pm
Genkawolf

The bartender hands ruel a glass of Jack Daniels and the bottle while fang looks at ruel

Fang nods "My name is Fang the singer of blue cat but I am a music student" he finishes his drink as his serpent tongue cleans his lips "I hope you enjoy this club then madame lu is a good boss but sometimes merciless if someone whacks her building" he smiles lightly  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:43 pm
User Image
Ruel sips from his glass as soon as it was handed to him. "Wouldn't have guessed he is a singer here" he thought. "Ah, so you're a student at the school I am assigned to. Is it always as empty as it seems? he asked Fang. He looks at him, "My name is Ruel and I will that in mind then" he replied and gulps down some of his drink. He set his glass down on the napkin then picks up the bottle to refill it.

Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:41 pm
Genkawolf

Fang looks at Ruel "Then welcome to Princeton Mister Ruel and the school is on free day, almost lamia or nagas are quite gifted in music" he catches a live mice playing with it "I seem human because of this" he points to his pendant that was shaped like a winged snake  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:54 pm
User Image
Ruel picks up the glass again and drinks some more of his beverage. He was enjoying the warm sensation in his throat he gets from drinking it. "No problem feeling welcome here" he thought smiling a little. "A free day? Thought only public schools do that sort of thing. Well, as long as I get paid doesn't matter to me" he said setting his glass down on the napkin once more. He looks to the pendant that was pointed to, "What a nifty, crafty object" he commented.

Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:13 pm
Genkawolf

Fang smiles "it's a magical pendant from my father that his my true form from human eyes" he sets his cup up while placing the mouse in it smirking his fangs showing  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:52 pm
User Image
Ruel listens to Fang quietly, "I wonder if anyone is going to show up for class tomorrow" he thought picking up his glass and drinking. "Is really okay for you to be me sharing personal info about yourself?" he asked thinking there may be ulterior motive to this conversation.

Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:57 pm
Genkawolf

Fang "says the demonic teacher" he looks at ruel eating the mouse "I tell people who are supernatural like myself" he smiles ordering another drink  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:29 pm
User Image
Ruel chews once then he swallows once the squirming stops. Uses a napkin to wipe his lips off with. "I am a goat demon after all" he admits. "Does this mean you don't encounter them that often?" he asked.

Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:33 am
User Image
Maceál Berggren||The Chef
===============

User Image

Once Fang was done singing, Maceál smiled and clapped along with the others before he got up and followed his new friend to the bar and sat down next to him. Noting the newcomer he gave him a smile as well and nodded. "Hello, nice to meet you. Great singing up there Fang. You were great." However soon the other two began talking and the young man opted to just stay quiet while they got to know each other and ordered some soda from the barman. He then looked around. "You told me and I am not supernatural. Maceál whispered to Fang before he looked at the other. "So you are one of the teachers on Princeton? I am a new student starting today." If he had sat closer he would have offered his hand in greeting. "Though...where is Esmeralda, Fang?" Maceál hadn't seen her since she left the stage. He felt sorry for the mouse but, being from Switzerland he wasn't to new to myths and legends. They had just became real today...

((Good thing I checked, I was wondering why I hadn't seen a quote yet lol.))

Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:14 am
Genkawolf

Fang looks at maceal "I told you because your a new friend plus I don't lie to friends" he takes a warm egg out cracking it open into a bowl as Esmeralda slithered towards the bowl hissing sweetly "eat up girl" he smiles  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:48 pm
User Image
Ruel straight up ignores Maceal because he didn't think that highly of humans that doesn't he pay him any mind of his presence. "So there are exceptions then after all" he thought. He glances at Esmeralda then went back to his own drink.

Smexi-hexi123
Ishiwara Yue

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:58 pm
Genkawolf

Fang looks back at ruel "what do you teach sir?" He asked til the bartender told him his break was over "well back to the stage Esmeralda stay here okay" he gets off his bar stool walking back to the stage  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:02 pm
User Image
Ruel looks to Fang, "Demonology" he answered. He doubt the human or the naga would take such a class unless they have a fascination for that subject. He resume his drinking as he waits for Fang's stage performance to begin.

Smexi-hexi123
Ishiwara Yue

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas