CandyAppleRose

Crew

Wilderness Waffles

24,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 4:19 pm
Hey having a bad day? just want to let it all out? did something make you angry or sad? or are just feeling down in the dumps? Share and Connect.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:05 pm
i love my friend but sometimes she can be really annoying she talks so much the introvert in me can only handle hanging out with her for so long  

CandyAppleRose

Crew

Wilderness Waffles

24,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Partygoer 500

Ze Lulu Cthulhu

Omnipresent Phantom

8,550 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:35 am
I've been invoking demons lately and recently for the past 4 nights I've been having really wierd dreams. Not really nightmares but still wierd and I've been sleeping wierd and talking in my sleep. I feel like I've uprooted the wierd part of my subconscious. Sort of like when you go to the wierd part of youtube  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:41 am
CandyAppleRose
i love my friend but sometimes she can be really annoying she talks so much the introvert in me can only handle hanging out with her for so long

I have friends like that. You can only deal with them in short bursts before they become tiring. Are you an empath? That might also be a reason. I can't deal with large crowds because I feel drained over time.  

Ze Lulu Cthulhu

Omnipresent Phantom

8,550 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100

CandyAppleRose

Crew

Wilderness Waffles

24,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:59 pm
Fly-Fly Incubi
CandyAppleRose

I have friends like that. You can only deal with them in short bursts before they become tiring. Are you an empath? That might also be a reason. I can't deal with large crowds because I feel drained over time.

i have wondered if i am a empath in the past since other peoples mood seem to really rub off on me but i don't really know what the signs are that you are one  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:59 am
CandyAppleRose
Fly-Fly Incubi
CandyAppleRose

i have wondered if i am a empath in the past since other peoples mood seem to really rub off on me but i don't really know what the signs are that you are one

Are you able to tell when someone is feeling a certain way even if they try to hide it from the outside world simply because you start to feel their true feelings being around them long enough? But it also plays in with large crowds if you feel drained or overloaded from being there for any amount of time from the mass amounts of different energies you are picking up on you may be an empath.  

Ze Lulu Cthulhu

Omnipresent Phantom

8,550 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100

CandyAppleRose

Crew

Wilderness Waffles

24,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:16 am
Fly-Fly Incubi
CandyAppleRose
Fly-Fly Incubi
CandyAppleRose

Are you able to tell when someone is feeling a certain way even if they try to hide it from the outside world simply because you start to feel their true feelings being around them long enough? But it also plays in with large crowds if you feel drained or overloaded from being there for any amount of time from the mass amounts of different energies you are picking up on you may be an empath.

i have always hated big crowds, i do think i can pick up on moods but i don't know if that is just body language or something  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:32 pm
i ordered some special candles from an occult shop and i was thinking i would use them at my full moon ritual tomorrow but they still haven't come in yet sweatdrop  

CandyAppleRose

Crew

Wilderness Waffles

24,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Partygoer 500
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers