Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] A Debt to Collect (TG/Sammy) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:06 pm

Quiet, he turned his head to look over at her. "So like - you are going to beat people up for me?" He asked, unsure where she was getting at.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:03 pm
"Not on whim. No demon marks, I'm not about to let you abuse this." She reached back around her waist tugging her pendant of gold, the bright blue gem centered in it with a strange rune of protection should he realize what it was.

"I'm not going to beat up just anyone, you better have a damn good reason. But I think it would be a fair deal?"

Miliardo Kason

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:07 pm
Pulling a pillow closer to hold it, he looked ahead before he turned over fully to one side, not sitting up but laying there as he stared at her, not with a look of hatred or just sheer confusion, but of simple, quiet, thought.

She didn't need to do this. They already had a deal where he owed her money. Why placed herself in a position to do more work. She wasn't that stupid.

"Do I get to decide on your uniform, you know, as my unofficial bodyguard?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:10 pm
The ghoul continued to watch as he rolled over turning to face her his oddly large wide eyes staring at her with thought as she offered. The pendant still rattling on its gold chain in her hand as she focused on him.

"No. There is no uniform. What this is, is a way to pay me and justify it to your parents so they don't see it as a loss of money to question. I think that's pretty reasonable no?"

Miliardo Kason

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:14 pm
"So no paperwork? No handshake? That seems awfully flawed." He said, and again stared at her, without a smile, without a smug grin, and without a scowl. He continued to stare at her with the same wide, yellow eyes as he thought. Still, he only moved to squeeze the pillow again and looked back down away form her, clacking his tongue against his sharp teeth. Annabel flew across the room to land on his bed.

"Do you have an account I can wire this payment to?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:47 pm
"No paperwork, no shakes, nothing like that. Verbal agreements." She shifted where she sat standing up a bit looking for some paper grabbing it and a near by pen from hid ledger scribbling a number down.

"This is the same place the school drops my stipend"

Miliardo Kason

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:57 pm
"Verbal agreements. My fathers would cringe to hear I'm even doing this." It was a curse word in his homes.

"Give me my tablet on the floor." He said, reaching out into the air for her piece of paper and his tablet. It didn't seem he would be leaving his bed anytime soon.

Annabel went over to TG to start pecking at a few pillows to make herself comfortable among the cushions beside him.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:47 am
"Better then reverse demon marks which we'll keep to our selves. And Siddie. She's aware of it but that's about as far as it goes."

Still she got up grabbing the Imp sized tablet, adding it with the paper before stepping around all his books to toss it onto his bed as Annabel flew down to roost beside him.

"Agreeable terms I imagine? Gets you out of a small bind and you get something in the end for all the s**t I've given you. Which paid off ultimately."

MoonKitsune

Miliardo Kason

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:54 pm

Turning over, he reached for the paper and tablet and then rolled over to one side, shielding the tablet screen from view as he entered in a few numbers and codes before he brought up one of his accounts. After a bit of claw tapping on his screen, he tossed the tablet aside.

"There." He took the paper she had written her account on and with a flick of his finger, let it catch fire. He held it in his grasp as it burned to soot and blew it away.

"Not agreeable. I'd rather I didn't have to pay at all...." He admitted, and dusted his hands free of soot. "...and if I could pick out a uniform for you."

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:44 am
For now she pocketed the golden charm and the blue gem, it would be a trump later over the little imp. Or at least a really good bragging point. She didn't try to peak at his account even being as polite as to turn her back while he worked.

When she did turn around he was already burning up her account information, and not a moment later her skelly phone gave a buzz. Pausing to check it confirming the transfer.

"No, but the mark and the contract included it and you're a demon of your word and Mark so thank you for maintaining that." She shook her head, "No thanks, I'll continue with the heavy boots and long jacket. Suited me so far through school and will after. Besides I'm sure whatever you made me ware would be useless for carrying the things I need."

MoonKitsune

Miliardo Kason

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:24 am
Miliardo Kason

He stretched as he settled in the cushions, reaching out for one with a vampire with a tiny, blood-stained too and miniskirt printed on it. "When I employ someone, I like for them to look the part. First impressions are a one time event. You should consider that when going for your interview for boogieman. Ehat you have night work at school, but you want to be more intimidating than that when you see who will be deciding to burin you - good word from someone else or not."

He turned the cushion to her. "Would you hire her for a boogieman even if someone said she could kick a**?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:30 pm
Okay, the pendant was going to be a trump indeed as she stood their bag over one shoulder debating leaving.

"And I get that impressions are important, normally I have my metal boots, the long black jacket with red trim. right now I'm like, throw back, first year jacket."

She laughed as he held up the pillow, he had a decent point, "Imp. I would not hire her, not unless she could pull a trick like this." She snapped the pendant out from her canvas jacket and hip flipping it into the air, a second later, a flash of blue and gold and Sammy was pointing a long sword towards the center of the room.

"I can do intimidation pretty well."

MoonKitsune

Miliardo Kason

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out