viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:31 am
Welcome!

Oh, hey guys, you're here to plot, right? Find some romance, some violence, friendship, drama, cuteness...whatever floats your boat, I'm here to deliver.
...Yeah the title is a WIP.

exclaim !!Warning!! exclaim
I hardly, if ever, have a great muse to RP anymore, due to my job sapping most, if not all, of my energy. However, I love and enjoy backplots, thread RP, and RP threads where I don't feel pressure to make 2+ paragraph posts. So, Heavy plotting/throwing ideas > Actual RP, for the time being.

Contact me!
Tumblr: NSFW at times!
PM's!

Let's go ahead and get this show started with rules and forms, shall we?

R.U.L.E.S.
► Obey shop and Gaia rules. a no-brainer.
► Do NOT disrespect me OR my Noodles in any way. You do, you're on my personal blacklist and I will NOT RP with you. You may redeem yourself, but there's little chance of that ever happening if you tick me off.
► Backstory plotting > Actual RP. I have decided that it just takes too long to RP so many couples in a short time to get things done. With the exception of a few of my noodles, I would like backstory plotting with inbetween RP.
► If you request plots, STICK WITH THEM. Don't ask for plots, get me into it, then decide not to do it. It will piss me off quite severely.
► DO NOT EVER, EVER BE AFRAID TO ASK FOR RP/PLOTS! I am an EXTREMELY nice person (Or so others tell me), and I will NEVER turn down a request for RP. Sometimes i will be hesitant with plots for mating (because i'm picky with some of my babies), but general RP/Fun plots are something I love. So DO NOT be afraid of me, and ask away!
► If you have an urge to throw an unedited, plain noodle at one of my edited ones...please, for the love of Ra do NOT be afraid to do so. I'm one of those people who go more for personality than looks. Even though I usually HIGHLY prefer for my editeds to go with another edited, If they mesh well, I'll go for it.
► If you're going to contact me on a messenger, please TELL ME WHO YOU ARE. I give people nicknames on my AIM so that I can recognize people. If I don't know who you are, I prolly won't talk to you much D8;
► If I have a noodle up for plots that you believe you have a plot with already, please inform me. I hate dropping plots, but sometimes I don't hear from people for a while (Usually about 6 months), and my mentality is that they're not interested anymore. Don't freak out and start going crazy about it, just tell me that you're still interested and we'll talk, okay? :]
► Do not. And I repeat. DO NOT ever tell me to hold a noodle's mate status for you, RP with me a bit, then when I take a break, decide that you're going to go off and find your noodle another mate. No, no, no, no and no. Honestly, that's just plain rude and it WILL piss me off. Not to mention make me remember to never trust you again.
► Please, for the love of god, do not get mad at me if I don't name any breeding children something like Jane Smith-Jones-Lopez-Becker-Brown-Adams-Lewis-Baker-Rogers. I personally feel like doing that kind of thing is pretty gosh-darn tacky and I will not do it with my pets. If I want to keep track of lineages, I'll make family trees.
► Please be aware. I have a life outside Gaia. This means that I may have periods where I will not be on Gaia. Please do not ask for plots with me if you expect me to be in the thread every day because I most likely will not be. However, I also have Skype (Tiny.Raptor) where you may contact me to plot and RP.

F.O.R.M.S.
PLEASE USE THIS!
[quote="Kivras"][/quote]

[b]Interested in:[/b] (Name of my Noodle here)
[b]Offering:[/b] [url=linktonoodleimage]Noodle Name[/url]
[b]For:[/b] (Mate, ONS, Friendship?)
[b]Any Details?:[/b] (As many plot details as you want to give me for your idea)
[b]Type?:[/b] (RP, Backplot, a mix? Tell me how you wanna do this)

Name - Breedings Left - Gender preferences

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:37 am
Page 1
A quick overview. You can see who's single, open for breedings, mated, and other quick info here.

Page 2
Detailed plot ideas for Males are found here.
AJ
Sadiki
Lei Tian
Sprite
Sugar Pain
Areya

Page 3
Detailed plot ideas for Females are found here.
Reila
Devin
Delta
Mai Tai
Vriska
Aria

Page 3
Detailed plot ideas for Non-Binary/Agender/etc are found here.
Starshine
RH_Mischief.MDX
Kahuna
Laufey
Tae
Kilju

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:39 am
Looking For Lifemates
These noodles are looking for Lifemates.

Bolded Names = Top Priority!
Blue Names = They just need SOMEONE and I'm not being picky.
Red Names = I'm PICKY!
Normal = Not Priority, not picky, POSSIBLY open to an ONS.
* = See Spoiler At End Of Post

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Haengbok - 3/3 - M/F || Bellus - 2/3 - M || Twish - 3/3 - M/F || Pendence - 3/3 - M/F

Kaius - 3/3 - M/F || Sugar Pain - 3/3 - M/F || Kalypso - 3/3 - M/F || Sadiki - 3/3 - M

Douglas - 2/3 - F || Reila* - 3/3 - M/F || Siwon - 3/3 - F || Niche - 3/3 - M

Kilju - 3/3 - M/F || Alice - 3/3 - M || Devin* - 3/3 - M/F || Snowbell - 3/3 - M/F

Bruce - 2/3 - M/F || Starshine - 3/3 - M/F || Aria - 2/3 - M/F || Kahuna - 3/3 - M/F

Iseul* - 2/3 - M/F || Areya* - 3/3 - M/F || Sprite* - 3/3 - M/F || Mischief - 3/3 - M/F

Amelia - 3/3 - F || Lei Tian - 3/3 - M/F || Tae - 3/3 - M/F || Mab - 3/3 - ??

Mads - 3/3 - M/F || DJ SiSeN* - 2/3 - M/F || Lesath - 3/3 - M/F || Bec - 3/3 - M/F

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Phazon - 3/3 - M/F || Aoi - 3/3 - F || Jaxon - 3/3 - M/F

Reila - Reila will require RP and contact over Skype. No breedings will be entered until the relationship has been decidedly romantic for at least 2 months.
Devin - Devin may be self-mated to Sprite should I not get any bites for her by year's end.
Iseul - Will be having an ONS with my own Dahlia to further her story.
Sprite - May be self-mated to Devin should I not get any bites for him by year's end.
SiSeN - First off, Cheza has first dibs on him. Second, I MIGHT be using him with Candypop for her last breeding, should Carneli not let me have one last one with Kinley, leaving him with one breeding left.
Areya - Areya identifies as MALE

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:41 am
Looking For One Night Stands
These noodles are looking for One Night Stands. Either because they are sleeparounds or because I want a plotted One-night Stand for them. Most if not all might be lifemate-able, with some exceptions.

Bolded Name = I want a Plot/RP ONS
Red Name = I will be very picky.
Blue Name = Will never Lifemate, ONS' only.
Normal Name = No RP needed, not picky.

Mirotic - 2/3 - M || Brian - 2/3 - M/F || Eka Aida - 3/3 - M/F || Hero - 3/3 - M/F

Mai Tai* - 3/3 - M/F || Dahlia* - 2/3 - M/F || Ataro - 3/3 - M/F || Suhaim - 3/3 - M/F

User Image
Laufey - 2/3 - M/F

Dahlia - Having an ONS with my own Iseul in order to further her story.
Mai Tai - If things work out with 777, she will not be having a ONS

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:42 am
Looking For...Something.
These guys...
I don't know what I want for them. For some, They have mates who's owners have left the shop but never had a LM agreement, some might have 'holds', and some are just too dang difficult to decide what I want to do with.
Nevertheless, they're on the market!

Bolded Names = Top Priority!
Blue Names = They just need SOMEONE and I'm not being picky.
Red Names = I'm PICKY!
Normal = Not Priority, not picky.

Candypop - 1/3 - M/F || Laverna* - 1/3 - M || Frankie* - 2/3 - M/F || AJ* - 3/3 - ???

User ImageUser Image
Vriska* - 3/3 - M || Delta* - 3/3 - M

Laverna - May be having an ONS with Frankie for her last breeding, depends on if they get CC'd.
Frankie - See above.
AJ - Oh boy, AJ. See first post on next page.
Vriska - Will keep her off the market until the end of the year, to see if I or someone else can custom a Homestuck mate for her.
Delta - You're free to offer for her, but as she's an OC, she already has a mate out-of shop. You'd have to give me one hell of an offer.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:43 am
Fairy Tale Ending!
Mated and 100% off the market. Up for any other kind of RP/plottings though!

Aito - 2/3 - Draven || DJ Daiquiri - 2/3 - Maxwell || Elijah - 3/3 - Emmina || Drusilla - 2/3 - Stylo

Xiah - 3/3 - Ganymede || Alix - 3/3 - Mooch || Minho - 3/3 - Phoebe || Nai'a - 3/3 - Jayden

User Image
Wolfram - 3/3 - Stella

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:46 am
In the Air
I've offered these noodles/they have been offered to, but nothing has been set in stone or discussed beyond 'Yeah maybe'.
So if you see someone here that we've talked about, gimmie a heads up about what you wanna do!

Cheza || Dooma/Koi || Noxi || Hound

Bunni || Koi || GP || Koi

Moony || Pix || Koi || ??

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:54 am
Looking Towards The Future
My CUSTOM IDEAS. These have yet to be brought to life within the shop, but I am more than happy to pre-plot with them, and even RP them off of Gaia if you so wish!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100